Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Yellow

LL in the UK

Trawling through my portfolios the other day and in particular the personal ones. I  opened this folder which contains photos of a lady I met in France in 2008. Amélie was her name. To me it is one of the prettiest names I have come across LL. It beats yours, although I did rather like you middle name.

As you can see below this young woman didn't only have a pretty name. The photos that you see were not taken in France.  Amélie came to the UK as she wanted to see me. I was flitting between here and London so we arranged that we would stay in a property I owned back then. No one knows of all the properties I have for my personal use, except my attorney.

Our liaison turned out to be exactly that, for a few days. Amélie had enjoyed my company in France when I first met her in Paris and rather fancied spending more than one day and one night with me in France, I had flown back here, but she continued to email and call me. I was going over to the UK to see , let's say...'others', so I arranged matters so that I could 'fit' her in. That is for want of a better phrase!

She loved London. We took in two shows, but for the life of me I can't recall which ones, before leaving for the country and the property you see, partially, below.

The photos, I took as much for her as for me, tell their own story. Not large in the boob department she was however incredibly sexy and very, very athletic in bed. Her pussy, which I recall was lovely and tight, she presented to me every which way in the photos.

She loved having her furrow ploughed, if you follow LL, both in the normal way and with my tongue.  Amélie visited this side of the Pond once, in Florida. That was late 2008. Unlike you we have remained friends ever since and she still lives in Paris.

Enjoy.....I did, a number of times!! The shots are full size this time.


































Lucky guy or what mmm, LL. You have no idea leading your small mundane life in the North, do you. I was ahead of you in 2004 and obviously way ahead of you now.



Ciao




Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment