Saturday, July 6, 2019

Some and Some


For LL in the UK

You know how it is LL. Sometimes work, sometimes pure pleasure and sometimes a mix of both.

The shots below reflect this fact and some more of the women (some repeats of course) I have been fortunate enough to photograph, meet and....enjoy.








A commission - this shot was taken in Bath, UK in 2006




Another commission taken in London 2005






This was one of those work situations that turned into something else entirely. You would be amazed how many so called 'well to do women' were prepared to drop their panties for some illicit sex. Married ones, engaged ones...whatever. More often than not it was the married ones!

When it is offered by an attractive woman such as Anna above, who am I to refuse. Quite a site when she spread her legs on the arms of that chair. Entry was just a matter of standing between her legs, and squeezing her boobs was a bonus. When? August 2005 LL...six weeks before you went your way.

Where? North Norfolk. Anna was up from London for a long weekend ... and down several times under yours truly.






This young woman with the rather perfect breasts, joined me at my rented villa and pool in Minorca, Spain in 2006. She said she preferred older men...and she did. I taught her a few things she hadn't experienced before and she demonstrated how athletic she was. Lovely woman and a perfect body. Happy memories there for sure...and you thought I was 'suffering' 🤣

Maybe I was...from too much sex!






This was taken in Sweden in 2007. No inhibitions on Anna's part and she saw sex as something that two people can enjoy anytime ... and we did at the most unexpected times. Another of my white shirts lost to womankind. Great boobs and a very liberalised view of sex. Couldn't have asked for more. A real pleasure LL.







This was a commission in London again in 2005 - July to more precise. I had taken all the photos this lady required, including some lingerie shots. Then she disappeared into her bedroom. I thought to get dressed. I was packing my equipment away - photographic that is! - when she called me. Incidentally, no names here.

I went into the bedroom expecting to see her dressed, when in fact she was the exact opposite. The first view of her was the one you see above, subsequent ones were even more revealing LL. She showed off all her assets to full effect and allowed me to take shots of her.

Having exhibited herself in such a way, she was quite horny and invited me to pleasure her. I did with a fair bit of foreplay followed by consummation...twice. She was quite surprised at how well I made love given our age gap, so much so I was invited back without the cameras for a long weekend.

She was so good at satisfying me that the weekend came to an end all too soon, for me...and for her. I saw her in London again just last year and we lunched at The Savoy.







So many women are shaved these days (and those days) LL, so when I found myself invited to Emma's apartment in London back in 2008 for a drink. I had no idea I would end up with a photo shoot, just for her and me and her unshaven area.

I won't bore you with all the details but eventually we were into nude shots and after that some bedroom activities. Even then when I thought of you, I had to smile to myself...along the lines of , if you could see me now!









This shot of a lovely Italian woman I am still acquainted with is a favorite among the many shots of women, I have taken. I am sure you can see why. Her name is Elena.









This image was taken as  part of a photo shoot. The location is California and the year 2018.







I might be tempted to say June is busting out all over here, but in fact her name is Susan. Taken in Toronto in 2008. The rest is true. She really was busting out.







I've always liked small purses and what they may hold. This blonde lady called Jane. allowed me into her 'purse' back in 2005. Happy memories of playing with those boobs too.








Rather a nice shot I thought of an unknown lady in Lublin, Poland in 2008. She didn't know either. I was there, briefly, on a commission for another client. This was taken with a 600mm lens on a tripod. Check them out. You can shoot from a fair distance with one.







This shot was taken in 2007, let's say in the Americas on an island. Can't give more away than that as she was, and is, married. I was not of course. No name either, but she was a fantastic lay.

She was very 'hungry', neglected by her husband and couldn't get enough of me while I was on the island. To be fair, I wasn't complaining LL. I took all I could get and give. One 24 hour period we managed it six times. That beat my record with you by 50%...and you were far from the best lay. In fact you were quite naive in that respect...and in a few others. For instance, underestimating people. You should never do that.





It's not a bad life when you look up at women sitting astride you and see what I saw above.





The beauty of youth LL. Nothing untoward here just a shoot in France.







Same trip as above and another young is one posing on a shoot. Sometimes I feel like a film director asking women to pose in certain ways to accentuate their beauty.

In other instances I don't need to give direction....





Studio shot in my New York studio. Getting a woman to place her arms above her head and look sideways enhances their form and creates some great shots if they have the 'assets'. Best shots are when the subject doesn't look right at the lens unless it is a portrait of course.







What can I say, except lick my lips ...and hers. She came right down on my face and came on my face, but then on a later occasion I came on hers. There were so many women of a range of ages that were only to ready to open their legs at the drop of a hat...or should that be panties. And, I really do mean many...still are.

California 2005, long before my extended trip in 2007


Another lass who couldn't keep her legs together. I say lass because she is Scots, although this shot was taken in her bedroom in ....2004.








Move forward a year here LL to late 2005 and a lay I met through MFO. You were right I was chatting to others, all because of your going behind my back and betraying my trust. Incidentally, Amanda  didn't stop there with her display!

This was more or less how she greeted me in Suffolk; ex her dressing gown that October. Straight after I last saw you in your own bedroom.






This was a photo shoot in Italy that came about as a result of an onward recommendation from an older woman, but not that much older. The subject of the shoot above, Alessia turned out to be a bit of a minx. Although I did take fully nude shots of her, I demurred from anything further.








London 2008....a friend and her 'assets'. Rather nice I thought and firm.







Studio shot from 2007 in my favored medium of black and white.





Ciao




Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment