Monday, July 29, 2019

Faces 1

For LL in the UK

For a change I thought you might like to see some different shots. Not all the ones I take are of the 'other kind'. In fact most aren't. I just post those others so you realize I was far from wanting, needy or whatever name you might have given it LL.

You said to me after we had parted. 'You will be fine P, you always land on your feet.' What you didn't know was that I already had!

This blog comprises a swathe of women I have photographed across the years since that parting in October 2005...and a few before then!

No names, no dates, no locations. You will note that many are in my preferred medium of black and white and also using various filters.

Enjoy!😇









































Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment