Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Being Hoodwinked



For LL in the UK


In this blog LL, I am going to let the photos do the talking, rather than me describe things in some detail. It will give you an opportunity to use your imagination. Just remember that it was you who were hoodwinked in all of the things that happened between you and me, and between you and the men you had behind my back. I always knew.

I know you tried to make it look like it was your decision to look elsewhere and that you wanted me to think that you hadn't been unfaithful...but you failed. I have told you on  a number of occasions that you would have to get up early to fool me,and you failed there too. You were being 'played' by me and never ever realized it. 

You have had a number of men in your life, but you hadn't met someone like me before...or since. I was far too clever for you. Apart from that, I had been in the people business all my life. The Navy, other Government roles, and again in my third career in banking. I learned to read people and you were an open book. I don't think you can read people at all. Your past decisions give that statement credence.

As to whether I made love to them I will let you figure it out, but let's say 80%, I did,and they all wished me to. You can guess which ones😉....use your imagination,

Here are the photos with more of 'my' women. Dates and locations only. No apologies for the ones I had while still seeing you. What's good for the goose etc.




Hampton, Kent 1969






London 2005





Boston Massachusetts - Studio 2007





Paris 2006






Denia, Spain 2008






Surrey, UK 2006






California 2008








Naples, Italy 2006






New York, 2005










Rome, Italy 2006






Paris, France 2007






Oregon, USA 2006






Rouen, France 2006







London Apartment 2005







Los Angeles 2018






California, 2009





New York 2005






Chicago 2006








Milan, 2018





Strasbourg, France 2008







London Studio 2019





London Studio 2019





Minneapolis 2008






Cannes, France 2018






Rome Italy, 2018





Naples, Florida 2005




Denmark 2009








Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment