Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Vicar...ious

For LL in the UK

I mentioned a short while ago that I would post something from the vicar's diary, which she uploads online for just me and her to read and share. Hope you like my play on the words in the title...read on. Someone who more than happy to see me if only briefly on flying, literally, visits.




>>>>>>>0<<<<<<<




15 May 2019

I haven't had an affair with anyone apart from the man that I met several years ago when he was in the village where one of my three churches is. He was taking photographs and we spoke.


This year he came to me again. I would love to see more of him, lots more. He is kind, very considerate and a gentleman. He also has the ability to awaken something in me that I never realized was there, until we made love in the church hall all those years ago.


He has a home in Cambridge which is rather close to my home, but it is in its own grounds and very private, so I felt secure from prying eyes if there were any when I went there just after he arrived from his home in America. I feigned a religious retreat over the next three days. Quiet contemplation in North Norfolk. My husband understands that I go on these retreats from time to time.




It was anything but a quiet contemplative few days. It was heaven, not the Biblical one but an earthly one. I almost said earthy there.

I managed to arrive mid afternoon in my car. He had opened the gates to his home ready for my arrival. I drove straight in. The gates closed behind me and he appeared to greet me. WE kissed. I love kissing and P is such a good kisser. He took my bag and we went inside. I removed my clerical collar and P undid the first button at the back.


He made us both a drink. Coffee, wine would come later. Something was cooking on a low heat in one of the ovens. It smelled lovely and I asked what it was. He said wait and see. We talked at length for about half an hour. then I wanted him. To be honest I wanted him long before now.


We stopped talking and he took my cup and his and put them in the dishwasher. I stood also and took my clerical shirt off and my trousers and threw them over a chair. Then I threw my arms around his neck and we kissed again. At last, as I pressed my body against his, he had his hands on my body. For me it was electrifying. I came alive sexually. He does that to me and there was the anticipation of what was to come.

P had his hands on my shoulders and the small of my back. Lovely warm, large hands. I wanted them to explore my whole body, to caress me all over. I undid his belt and he pulled his polo shirt over his head. As he did I unzipped him. His trousers fell to the floor. I knew I was becoming wet, I could feel it. The anticipation, his hands caressing my back, my hands on him.

Neither of us could wait. I felt P's hands move to my bra and then it was undone and I let it fall to the floor. I felt his body against my breasts, the hairs on his chest tickled my nipples initially but then I stood back and slid both my hands into the waistband of his boxers. It was something I felt happening to me as well. His hands or rather his thumbs were inside the top of my panties. 

We laughed briefly. Who was going to bend down first and remove the other's underwear? He said ladies first and so I pulled his boxers down to his ankles and he stepped out of them. I nearly blasphemed at the sight of his erection but then he bent down sliding my pants over my hips and down to my ankles. I kicked them off. We couldn't get to a bedroom fast enough and he has a guest  bedroom on the ground floor. Most of the house is on the ground floor.

I climbed onto the bed and knelt there. I know from our past lovemaking that he places a lot of store in foreplay. I was almost breathless with anticipation. What would he do this time?

He came into the bedroom I was kneeling facing him. He went behind me and knelt there. He started caressing my arms, my hands resting in between my legs. then his hands moving to my shoulders. How I love this. My husband when he gathers any interest in me sexually just goes straight for insertion. I have no passion for him and normally I just lie there, doing my wifely duty, which is very infrequent.

P's hands travel gently but firmly down my back his thumbs working a little on the muscles either side of my spine. So relaxing. I can feel myself seeping onto the bed. This is so good. His hands reach my bottom, then each hand strokes my thighs from my bottom to my knees. I open my legs and he does the same on the inside of my thighs. I getting breathless.

His hands reach the top of my thighs travel across my tummy and upwards toward my breasts. Then his hands encompass them both, lifting slightly, squeezing lightly. I throw my head back and close my eyes. His head is almost on my right shoulder. then he releases my breasts and allows his hands to caress them, repeatedly.

I feel my breasts harden and my nipples become erect. I want him, so much. That was when he turned me over onto my back and stayed kneeling. I opened my legs. I was very sticky down there and feeling engorged. He was erect, very erect. I couldn't take my eyes of it, thinking of how it was going to stimulate and satisfy me. His head went down between my thighs.

Oh my! I knew what was coming and just wanted it to happen. I widened my legs as far as they would go and then I felt the whisper of his tongue. Just the tip stroking the lips of my vagina. Parting them as one might with hair.  From back to front slowly he went teasing me open. Dipping his tongue now and again, stimulating me.

then it touched my clitoris. I nearly went through the roof, so aroused was I. I could feel his tongue stroking it, not fast but steadily and I felt it harden under his ministrations (I know where that word came from). Then he touched the tip. More than I can take. P knows how to bring me on and he did, flicking my clitoris faster and then even faster and then as I felt myself coming he sucked it gently.  I was there. Tummy contracting, me crying out clenching my bum  then that feeling of euphoria as my body was flooded with whatever floods it. So much wetness too.


He had done it again and it was so very good. Now I wanted him to lose himself inside me. That is his phrase 'losing himself inside me'. I was ready for him, more than ready. He shuffled up the bed between my legs which were now spread open for him again. For some silly reason I worried about the sheets but then I saw his erection as he knelt up right before me. It was oozing its own sticky liquid. That means something to find a man in that state even before he has entered you 

I leaned forward a little and stroked it and pumped it a little. He had his hands on breasts and they responded immediately to his touch, his squeezing and the attention he gave my nipples. I am quite proud of my breasts. they are still firm and perky. I wanted that erection inside me and I didn't have to wait.

With a lot of consideration he inserted himself and waited until I was comfortable and ready before sliding his full length inside me. I always forget how thick his penis is. I gasped as he slipped into me. Then everything was pure pleasure and he knows how to give me lots of pleasure.

He stroked my thighs as he gently thrust into me. Writing this now I can 'feel' his warm hands sliding up and down my thighs. His penis sliding almost out of my vagina and stimulating my clitoris as it did. I just lay back and enjoyed the sensation of it all until with each thrust he started coming down a little bit harder each time. That started me. 

It was when he came down on me at a certain angle. Each time he did it aroused me via my clitoris further each time. Then he leaned over me and started squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples That was it I wanted it fast and managed to get that out between my faster and faster breaths. He complied and thrust faster and harder. I opened my legs as far as they would go and he helped support them as he thrust and thrust and....oh my that rush was coming . Spreading up my body , down my legs and then that release inside. My tummy contracting and....and then I felt him come almost at the same time.

It was all so wonderful It always is. I asked him on one occasion where he learned to make love like he does. He just smiled. I have never had an answer, but then I don't want one really. I just want him. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment