Wednesday, July 10, 2019

With Distinction


For LL in the UK


Four ladies of distinction LL. Each have given and received something special ... to me, and from me. I won't say more beyond the fact they remain the closest of friends and lovers. Mutuality LL, equal partners that is the secret. Like I was to you but you weren't to me. Therin lies the difference between you and all the other women in my life

I will leave you to read on ....




Another Kim I met back in 2004. I say met, but in fact I already knew her as an acquaintance. It was shortly after your slip of the tongue in Florida revealing that, far from visiting your friend M in Rugeley you were visiting your man in Oxfordshire. I bumped into Kim while I was in that well know supermarket in the UK, shopping for food.

She said she had heard of my loss some eighteen months before and wondered how I was coping. I told her that I was fine (I wasn't) and that I had stumbled across you, LL, and how that had turned out! A double whammy in effect. The loss of my wife to cancer followed by betrayal by someone I was very fond of. Kim gave me a hug right there in the supermarket. I will always remember that act of kindness and compassion. It seemed just instinctive on her part.

After some further conversation in the car park, we decided it would be nice to continue it over a meal somewhere rather than where we were. I suggested a meal out and to my surprise Kim accepted. We arranged for me to pick her up from her home in Dereham and so I did the next day.

We had a lovely time in a restaurant in Norwich. An Italian place where I knew, and still know, the owner Luigi. Kim and I talked and talked. She had no 'other half' at that time and we discussed her life and mine. We were talking so long that we were still there when most folk had gone. Eventually Luigi joined us , still in his chefs whites and brought out his home made Grappa. I was probably over the limit that night when we left the City.

I drove back to Dereham with a view to dropping Kim off at her place, but she said to drive on to my home. We slept together that night and made love together. Then did the same the following morning. Things fell into a rather nice pattern after that. We would eat out, walk and make love several times a week between my visits to you, LL.

Kim knew, I told her, but it suited us both. I had her more than you. We weren't going to be an item ever, due to our age difference, but she is the sweetest woman and I remain very fond of her, even if we have long since reverted to being 'acquaintances'. I still keep in touch with her despite my travels.

Kim had/has wonderful breasts as you can see above and they were lovely and firm and just crying out for attention; so was Kim and she received plenty from me. My lips, my tongue; her lips and her tongue.

Kiassbale Kim and very suck-able too, LL.

















Young 'gifted' and Italian. A knock on my hotel room door, where I was staying in Bologna 2008 was the catalyst. Apparently my photography skills had come to Giorgia's attention, and indeed the hotel staff. Not difficult as they carried my equipment  to my room when I checked in.

Back to the knock on the door. It wasn't Giorgia, but a female friend who asked in halting English whether I would be taking photos of her friend. A bit of a strange request you might think. I certainly did. I was there to take shots for the University and some of its older staff. This was as a result of an intro from a friend in Cambridge and a guy at Harvard. I was a bit  wary. You never know what you are getting into.

Her friend told me Giorgia was downstairs in the hotel lounge and I could meet her there> I thought about it for a moment and then said OK and went down about ten minutes later. The lady in question turned out to be very attractive indeed. I was one over, LL, as soon as I saw her. Turned out she was the daughter of one of the professors I had been consulting with at Bologna University.

I ended up taking a number of shots of her around the hotel and hotel gardens. Pretty darn good ones, if I say so myself. Apart from the color shots, Giorgia liked the black and white versions as well. More so in several instances.

That was the end of it as far as I was concerned. and I decided to add a little additional cost to the University commission, to recoup the time I had taken with Giorgia. The following afternoon, I had yet another knock on my door. It wasn't Sofia, Giorgia's friend but Giorgia herself. Her English
was much better than Sofia's even though my Italian wasn't bad then. She made it plain she wanted more photos and this time without her clothes or, as she put it, 'without the clothings'.

How did I/do I end up in these situations LL? I really don't know, but I've been told it is my eyes, my smile and my natural charisma. You never hung around long enough to get to know or experience the real me.

Giorgia revealed her top and bra for the shot you see above, although I have a great deal more than this. She walked about the hotel suite topless while we waited for her bra marks to disappear. She rubbed the marks on her front to speed the process up and I did her shoulders and back at her invitation. WE talked during this time of course.  She asked me at one point: 'Ti piace quello che vedi? Tu non lo fai.'

It means ....'Do you like what you see? You do don't you'.

I smiled and told her I most certainly did, at which point I wet to my camera and tripod and had her pose while I took  a whole load of shots. Adjusting exposure, aperture etc as I did, to get various effects. I tilted the camera down so I could view the shouts in the camera window. When I looked up Giorgia was slipping her jeans off her feet and standing there in just her panties. 

Then the panties came off as well. She stood there quite confident in her own beauty, and she had every right to. She was gorgeous. Giorgia approached me, telling me no photos of her pussy. Then she placed her hands on my chest, just below my shoulders and looked at me with a knowing smile on her lips.

I placed my hand son her naked hips. It was all I could do not to put them elsewhere. Her hands slid down my chest slowly but purposefully and undid my chinos, bending and pushing them down around my ankles. She crouched down before me to complete the job as I removed my polo shirt. She looked up at me and smiled

There was Giorgia balancing on her haunches, legs apart and her boobs right there as I looked down, proudly held before her. Her nipples more that apparent. By now my interest was more than apparent as well! She pulled my boxers off and then stood. To be honest LL, for a moment I though she was going to give me a 'blow job', but no.

She stood before me, those lovely boobs just centimetres from my chest. Then she placed my left hand on her right breast and my right hand she guided down between her legs to a quite wet destination. Her hands were free, but not for long. One hand found my erection and the other one found my backside (her nails digging into me I recall) and then she 'pumped' me as I rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy.

Lots of mmmm's emanated from Giorgia, lots, LL. All 'my' Italian women are hot, really hot and that includes one I meet here in Cannes. Not a bad life is it. Your performances were well...they paled in comparison.  My 'donne italiane' are very active! Best I can say of you is that you were occasionally, but generally you were passive. Not much fun in the scheme of things, were you.

Back to Giorgia. She pressed her body against mine. WE kissed and her passion soon became apparent. By now my erection was between her legs and they were apart.. She was wet, I was oozing in anticipation. A nice combination. She thrust her body to and fro, no doubt to tease her clitoris. We were at the side of the bed and she allowed herself to fall back onto it with her legs apart and raised. Now please were her next words. She was oozing passion LL.

I did the unexpected. I say that as I think she wanted me inside her. But I knelt and put my tongue to work and she never complained at all,. Certainly not when I brought her to her first climax. When that happened and she was laying there recovering a little. I stood between her legs and worked her boobs. Hands on both of them squeezing, caressing and pinching her erect nipples.

Then she reached down and 'took me in hand' rubbing my tip against her clit and then guiding me toward a very liberally lubricated and open entrance. I slid in and she uttered a long mmmm. I am sure you can imagine the rest. She came quite quickly after I entered her despite my taking things slowly. I guess she was so aroused. I felt her 'cum' spreading around my erection. Warm and wet. It was lovely.

At this point she had lowered her legs from where she had held them, knees bent. I think after two orgasms she was more than satisfied and she looked up at me and smiled. I leaned over and kissed her and briefly sucked each breast. I was still erect, still inside her and enveloped where I was, stimulated by the sight of her beautiful body beneath me I felt myself hardening even more until I think it must have reached its limit.

At that point Giorgia let go a small ohhh! I started thrusting. I started rather like a steam train. Slowly at first but then getting faster and faster. Her legs went into the air, this time straight out like a 'V'. I, used my hands to partly support them, but also to caress her. My pace increased and I was coming down really hard on her pubic bone and her clit, LL. I felt her pussy contracting against me (she had come again!). That sensation spurred me on and on, faster and faster. Again she came - I was amazed -and then, finally, I could feel the rush of my seed from somewhere in my body racing up and out into her.

I stayed leaning over her squeezing everything out and into her and at that moment I felt her pussy contracting rapidly against me as she had her fourth orgasm, That was a record, which is partly why I have written this. During my rush to ejaculation Giorgia was tossing her from side to side, moaning, shouting in Italian. I found all her reactions were very sexy, very arousing. Thinking about it now, I believe that last orgasm when I thought she was'finished' was due to my squeezing both her boobs hard and repeatedly as I sot my lot into her. Like the final trigger for her, I guess.

About an hour later we had both showered. Giorgia in with me. She then dressed and left, but that wasn't then end. At about &.00 pm. She picked me up in her car and drove me rather scarily out into the country to a little restaurant in a village that I have forgotten the name of. She had booked the place after she left. We had dinner. She slept with me at the hotel

I completed my commission a day or so later, but I still had a day or so in hand on my hotel booking so decided to re-explore the City. I say re-explore LL because, not only have I been there many times since you left, but I had also been there way back in the 1980's with my late and first wife.

Giorgia and I had exchanged cell numbers and I gave her my land line number in London ( I can pick up messages from there anywhere in the World). She told me she might visit London sometime perhaps when I was there. I thought that was the last I would see her on that visit, but that wasn't to be.

My last night at the hotel and there was the faintest tap on my door. It was Giorgia. I will leave the rest to you LL. She did come me in London in 2008 and 2009 and....2018...and she did come, lots.. 










Another Italian speaking lady, but she is in fact Swiss and the photo was taken there in early 2009. Winter of that year. Hence the hot drink, and partial clothing type. It all came off LL and we found more than one way to keep warm...three in fact. You can go figure that out.






I love lingerie shoots. They are very sexy and this one was one of the very best. Especially as Louise was, and still is, very 'fit'. She is English but the photos were taken here in Cannes in 2009, from a commission gained through a friend. I didn't meet Ash until later that year.

Rather nice lingerie and rather nice 'contents', LL. One of a number taken that day involving several changes of underwear right before my eyes. I can tell you that her breasts were very firm indeed. They hardly moved when she took her bras off. A little bounce and that was it. I'm not sure I should say more as I still see Louise and will be seeing in the not too distant future in Skyros.

On the other hand....and hands were involved, both hers and mine naturally. She was kneeling on the bed in her place...or rather villa, as she is in the shot above, brown as berry. It was all over, I can assure you - no white bits...anywhere. It was then that she put her hand inside her panties. The panties were virtually transparent leaving little for me to imagine. I stood there behind the camera and tripod. I thrust my hands into my pockets for fairly obvious reasons. It was very arousing and Louise knew it. Right a bought then she looked at me. Her face a picture as she started to feel some reward for her efforts. Then she said she needed help and would I please 'help' here.

There was more than a hint of mischievousness in her voice, between her increasing breathing.

Stepping around behind her as she stood, her hand still in that place, I released her bra freeing those lovely boobs you see above LL. Imagine LL, my hands the ones that encompassed your rather large and drooping breasts now around Louise's very firm tanned pair (they will be again very soon).

I was just about to do exactly that when she asked me to pull her panties down. One of her hands was still occupied! It was a request I couldn't refuse, so I didn't. Can you imagine me doing that. Sliding them off her hips, then sliding them down her silky legs as I allowed my hands to caress her thighs as I did so. Finally they reached the floor, travelling under their own steam on the last leg of their journey. I remember looking down and seeing the crotch was pretty damp. Promising already, I thought!

I was about to use both my hands on her lovely breasts having now dispensed with my shirt, shorts and boxers, but then Louise guided my hand away from her boobs down over her tummy and down to her pussy. I was pressed against her lovely firm butt and my now large erection found its way between her legs which she opened and then closed and started rocking for a short while. That parted her 'lips'. Then she eased her legs back a bit as I found her clit and started rubbing it for her. It was increasingly slippery down there. Sliding between her lips was lovely. Pure pleasure and very sexy lubrication.

My left hand was caressing her body, her left breast so firm and responsive. Fully engorged and her nipple standing to attention. then my hand went down to her waist, her hip and her thigh.

Louise was letting me know vocally how much she was enjoying the foreplay. \then the tip of my cock started seeking her opening as she bent over slightly. She loved that - teasing her pussy. As you can figure from the photo above Louise was (and still is) very fit. Her body firm all over. No flabby thighs or butt.

Right around this point she turned around, slipped my cock between her legs and reached up to kiss me. Her warm firm breasts pressed against my chest. Then we fell back onto the bed. OR, rather she did. Louise lay there for a moment her legs wide apart looking up at me, then stretched her arms out toward me, welcoming me 'in'. As she did she raised her legs and held them apart. I was looking down at a very wet pink pussy that was more than ready for my entrance. She looked up at my erection. I looked down at her juices oozing from her opening.

She smiled, I smiled then knelt between her legs and entered her.

I said she was (and still is) very fit. Her pussy was nice and tight and she uttered a small gasp when we were conjoined. I entered slowly mainly because she was tight. That was to become quite stimulating for both of us. When she had fully accommodated me she wrapped her legs around my back. Louise was strong. Those legs of hers gripped me like a vice, like she didn't want to let me go. I wasn't going anywhere...something you may remember I said to you once LL, and I meant...then.

She was enjoying my being inside, no thrusting...yet. Feeling the rigidity of my erection, its thickness and the fact it was swelling more and completely filling her. I was caressing her breasts, leaning down and sucking her nipples. they were (and are) a pair of the very best and I say that having more women than you will ever imagine. Her nipples were very responsive, becoming hard and erect very quickly.

She started bucking upward gently, so her clit was getting some stimulation. Her legs were still wrapped around me but she unwound them so that I could get started. I had been inside her fully for some minutes and so I slowly withdrew nearly all the way angling my self so that my cock rubbed her clit as I repeated this manoeuvre several times, all at a fairly slow pace. It didn't take long before she had her first orgasm and I had hardly gotten started.

I guess it was all that foreplay as well. Her coming was accompanied by quite a bit of noise, no not from down there although there were plenty of 'wet' sounds. But from her vocalizing which all pointed to her gratification. Whether she thought I had come or not, I'm not sure, but as her tummy cramped and those strong buttock s of hers released their final clench., she lowered her legs.

Then, feeling that I was still fully erect inside her, she realized I was far from finished. I wanted to come naturally, and I think Louise was surprised, LL, that I was still in a state of full on arousal, despite her own climax. She was still laying there her legs akimbo but down on the bed. I continued just slowly moving to and fro inside her, as she recovered from her orgasm.

She loved it LL. Then she pulled her legs up again, knees bent and said 'Please give it to me hard'.
I watched her as I came down on her hard and fast. She tossed her head from side to side and cried out louder and louder, in a way it seemed she couldn't take any more, but she did. I wasn't finished. The sight of a woman in that state of ecstasy is very arousing LL. Her legs were now fully in the air spread as far apart as they would go. One was resting in my shoulder. Her pussy was a well of liquid and wide wide open. Then I felt her coming again...and she did. This time her cum flowed out around my cock and onto the bed. I felt it was fantastic...and I know she did!

I was nearly there and her reactions and 'second coming' were very arousing. I felt myself harden even more. Louise uttered Oh my God several times as I swelled to my final point and I felt the rush of my ejaculation. It was then that she gushed. I ejaculated and collapsed on top of Louise.

As we lay side by side she told me two things. Firstly that she had never ever experienced lovemaking like that. She uttered a phrase that you will be familiar with LL, 'Where did you learn to make love like that!??'

A little later but not so long after we had made love the other thing she said to me was about a woman's sexuality. She said a guy lies back after sex, usually spent and satisfied, as does a woman. However, the difference is that a woman and her in particular want the man back inside them again having peaked and come. As we lay in each other arms on that bed of hers, her in Cannes. It was obvious where this was going and it did.

Both of us still wet and sticky, she raised her self and straddled my legs, working on getting me erect again. Gazing up at her beautiful body, very much in the position in the photo above but naked, it didn't take long. Then she shuffled up my body toward me and lowered herself on my erection and rode me slowly then faster and faster. At first she was upright and I was squeezing her breast for all they were worth. They were hard, engorged and her nipples might have poked my eye out, she was so aroused.

Her upright 'riding' was interspersed by her leaning over me support herself with her arms as she regained her breath and then resumed her'ride' It was when she was leaning over that she loved to have her boobs sucked as I took over and thrust upward into her. Her final effort had her come once more as she bore down on me and her clitoris one final time. When Louise reached her peak. her hands on my chest supporting herself, she threw her head back a bit and I saw her eyes roll upward.

For a minute I thought she might pass out, but no it was just pure ecstasy in play. She fell onto me gently. Her breasts spread out on my chest. I could feel her nipples as hard as nails. She was still 'impaled on me and I was still fully erect in side her. Naturally Louise was panting and regaining her breath so I just continued to gently move inside her. Then she rolled off and looked down at my still full on erection, covered in her juices. I waited then got up off the bed, rolled her over and knowing what I had in mind, she pulled herself onto her knees and put her butt in the air, her head on the bed. I entered her from behind standing.

I didn't waste  any time and I didn't want to waste my erection. So LL there I was looking down on Louise's lovely buttocks. Holding her hips and pulling her onto me as I thrust into her faster and faster. I wasn't sure if she had much left and so I quickly came to that point of no return when I felt the familiar urge to ejaculate rising in me. Louise was moaning, louder and louder. That spurred me on. Then I couldn't resist it and I slapped her hard on her bottom.

I have no idea what that triggered but she said 'again, again!' and so I did. I came and to my surprise so did Louise. I had thought I had worn her pussy out and emptied her of all orgasm.

Later as we lay there ready to sleep in each other's arms. I asked her how she came that last time. She said she didn't think she had anything left until I slapped her and that was the trigger. 

We did doze for a bit but then showered left the bed open to dry and headed for her kitchen. We were hungry. I stayed there that night and the next two, but that is another series of 'events' altogether. Louise and I will be together again, quite soon.


Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©
  


No comments:

Post a Comment