Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Repeats - No Repetition


For LL in the UK


These are all repeats of previous ladies I have shown you LL, but the shots are not repetitions.

I laughed, mainly to myself, but also with Lucy in London, when you said to me there were plenty of women out there that wanted to get laid. It was like you had knowledge I didn't and you were imparting your advice. It was hilarious really, given you wrote that in early 2006 and I had been laying other women ever since your straying in March 2004

So let's add a little chronology for you and some places. A fair few during 'our' time and some beyond. In no particular order, here they are:


April 2004 London

Morning after the night before and after the morning 'rising'. Time for tea in bed perhaps? All in hand😉





May 2004 also London

Pretty in pink and pretty out of it. Then I was in the pink....😋







July 2004 Norfolk UK

Outstanding - by my pool LL. The same one you swum in later that year. I was quite the busy 'boy' in 2004...all post your March revelation. A near neighbor who asked if she might swim. It was hot that July. I didn't object nor when she discarded her bikini top. When she discarded the lower half we were into a whole different 'game'.

While I was ... err... handling her in the water, it reminded me of doing the same to you in my then pool in Florida.😋





June 2004 Suffolk

On heat!

I had just gotten back from France when I picked up my messages from the dating websites (yes, plural LL).I had been talking to the lady above since April. She had left a message and her phone number saying she wanted to meet. I called her and to cut a long story short found myself in her home near Bury St Edmunds. To say she was on heat would be putting it mildly. We had lunched together and then she had invited me back alter that afternoon.

She gave me coffee, disappeared for a while then reappeared in a dressing gown.  We had hardly been together more than a few hours and there she was wearing...nothing under that gown LL. She was really horny too. What was I to do? Don't answer because I rose to the occasion and the doing was to her. I think she was just one of those women who needed lots of sex.

I am one of those men forged in the same vein and so for several month we were fuck buddies with no strings attached. It suited us both and I was able to see her weekdays and you weekends. God knows what you were up to after March of that year, but I had my suspicions and wasn't going to just accept your infidelities.







May 2005 France

By now I knew you were 'on your way out' as far as I was concerned. The gizmo on your computer and the software installed kept me apprised of your activities. As I result I started to carve my own life again in the absence of your ceasing going behind my back or, dare I say, committing to me/us. That was your biggest mistake and the biggest mistake you have made in your life.

I made several trips to Europe that summer, often only for a few days on the commissions I was receiving. This one, was one. I won't describe my encounter with this lady but you might describe it as table top fun!







June 2004 London

This was the first lady to grace my apartment in St Katherine's Dock ...and my bed there.








April 2006 Spain

After your time. I was on vacation - she was on vacation. I winked at her when she was feeling horny and she would wink at me by lifting her dress or removing her skirt to use her pussy for the same purpose. There are some naughty women out there LL.







April 2004 Norfolk, UK

Women 'waving' their pussy at me became a regular event. This lady came from the next village to the west from my old home in that county...and she came quite easily. Good for me because she was satisfied quite early which meant I could spend time bringing her to subsequent orgasms at my pace.






Birmingham 2005


Just a shoot in a borrowed studio in Brum. A lady who might be described as curvaceous.






Venice 2006

A friend I know in Venice. This shot was taken not far from my place there, just off the Fondamente Nove.







Cardiff 2005

One of the few women I met in Wales. I had no intention of having an affair with this lady (she was married), but she had been chatting to me online for a while. It wasn't too difficult to get back on the M4 after visiting Trish (who incidentally doesn't have access to these blogs) and turn left instead of right toward London.

I turned left, over the Severn Bridge and on toward Cardiff. I booked into an hotel and we met that first time for lunch. In fact this photo was taken that day. I knew from our mail and several phone conversations that she was, shall we say, neglected in the bedroom.

We ended back at my hotel late that afternoon and both of us naked and making love LL. I actually quite liked Cerys beyond any physical attraction, but she was married. WE carried on meeting in this way for several months when I visited Trish at her home in Bristol. I guess you can see that what you said about getting laid wasn't difficult at all. Except....I was ahead of what you said by nearly two years!!







London 2005

Another London 'friend'. Taken at her place of work before a nice lunch. Later, dinner and 'afters'.








Cambridge, UK 2005

Not sure that I will go into detail here. This lady was the second of my lays in 2005 (not counting you of course). It amazed me that for most of 2004 and all of 2005 you had no idea of what I was doing, or rather who I was doing.

The other thing that amazed me was how easy it was. Lots of women have a penchant for the mature man...and you know why😜.......and so do they come to that.

I guess you could call this an 'over the counter' job. On that occasion anyway. Helen had a great body and an insatiable appetite. I was more than happy to sate it.










London 2008

A 'friend' from Kensington.







Paris 2005








Essex 2004

In this case it was correct what they say about Essex girls. She was only interested in the bedroom. She lived in a flat in a terraced place in Colchester and was happy to lay on her back and open her legs as often as possible. She was an early lay after March 2004 LL, but I moved on fairly swiftly.






Spain 2006

My apartment in Puerto Banus (I now have a villa there). Someone I met at a party and, as these things go, she ended up in my bed for several nights. Nice long slim legs and other assets....





London 2018

I took her photo and she took mine. I'm looking at somewhere I have been...a few times, much to her delight.










London Studio 2006

Another white shirt....









Leeds 2004

May 2004 and a nice 'comfortable stopover in Leeds on my journey back from Cumbria LL. I shot off to France for two days, after a bit of 'shooting' into Maggie.











Cumbria 2004

Quite proud of this shot. One of my early experimentation's with black and white, baby oil and a water spray. She is probably quite proud from putting on the baby oil...with my help. Her apartment is in the county town and a little to the north of you LL.

It wasn't all about photos though.....








Florida 2006








London 2005








Near Newcastle 2004

I quite like this shot and the way I have captured the shadows,which accentuate Jodie's curves. A position she was fairly familiar with ... and me also.




London 2006

Wine-ing up for a little play. This was taken the week after I spent that time with Lucy, the lady who came up with the hospital 'idea'.







London 2005

Jane, but far from plain. A fuck buddy from a nearby apartment. There were quite a few lonely ladies around. Many needing a cuddle or two. I spent a lot of time in my then new apartment that summer LL.

Jane was  lovely and  well endowed in all departments. Great boobs as you can see...and they were firm and very responsive!




London 2005

One floor down and six apartments along lived  Hannah. She brought a whole new meaning to the phrase 'serviced' apartments. However it was her not the apartment that required servicing from time to time...plus the odd dinner out of course. She was quite a lay, I can tell you. You seemed quite tame and, dare I say, boring after a night with Hannah.










Florida 2005











Italy 2006

We had a lovely holiday together. Just five days, but a lovely five days. This was toward the Fall of that year. Carole and I had gone our separate ways by then, I think, but as usual for me I landed on my feet...again. How? I always have more than one alternative....woman in the wings.

The only period I didn't was from when we met until April 2004








London 2005

A busy year 2005. This lady was actually a commission but she felt she wanted a little more than just photographs. After she had tasted the 'fruit' she wanted a lot more. I obliged



London 2006

Nothing need be said here apart from the couch took a beating. Hers, not mine.




France 2006

Mireille wanted this shot. Not one I took unawares, then I went back to bed. Paris has a lot to offer LL ....







California 2007

One of the many. This lady wanted something that approximated to a wanton photo. She has it in private collection, as I do. We didn't waste her wantonness.

When I think of that year now I wonder at the fact that it didn't drop off. Never had so much 'exercise' in one year.










Paris 2006

Paris....of course. Where else would a  woman display herself in lingerie like that!







Paris 2006

.... and again but a different month.







Suffolk 2004

Sharing a bath with a lady is quite erotic. I wonder why you never did LL. No imagination I guess. Laura was quite the opposite she revelled in all that touching and caressing with all the bubbles. Very sexy.

Incidentally, this was my third lay (s) after I found out about your staying. Wasn't difficult, as you now know. Laura and I continued off and on for several months, whenever the mood took us...or the need on her part.






London Studio 2005



>>>>>>I<<<<<<




Finally, as I have told you how many women I was involved with in the Golden State, I thought I would post this as I was up and down this highway regularly....rather like the ladies.😉 ...up and down regularly.





Ciao 



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment