Friday, July 12, 2019

Lingerie and Swimwear Perfection

For LL in the UK

I'm of the opinion that you don't believe everything I write in my blogs, but you should. Not that it makes any difference to me these days. You made your choice (s), or should I say bed.

I have spoken of the lingerie shots i have taken for the many women I have photographed. With that in mind I thought you might like to see some of that work. I am providing dates and places in the main, so you can get an idea of how successful I have been with just this one activity. There is my writing as well of course, plus the horses, real estate, hotels (4) etc etc. It's not for the money LL but the satisfaction. I have more than enough of the former and plenty of the latter too...if you follow!

Onto the lingerie, swimwear etc ...






London 2019

This is Camilla. Love those panty hose.




France 2019

Camille. She is wearing underwear not a swim suit. The shot was for me, not a commission.




Rome 2019

In the saddle, literally. Caterina, she looks great doesn't she.


Naples, Florida - March 2009. 

Charlotte visiting from the UK. London in fact. Not lingerie, of course LL.




Antibes, France 2018

Estelle. Well it is lingerie of a sort but far better is that she is showing off her attributes. You would be surprised, LL, at how many women prefer older men. Estelle certainly does. We first met when I did a shoot for her mother in 2007. Then  she was just a young girl, but last year she had surprised me in more ways than one. Not least that she was a very lovely woman.






California 2007

A cheeky little number I thought. This lady is Ella and the shots taken of her were a commission, following a recommendation. The photo above is part of the lingerie section of the shoot.

However, I'm not sure the recommendation was entirely because of my photographic skills. In the shot above Ella (she has Scots ancestry) has dispensed with her panties. I'll leave you to imagine where the 'shoot' went from there. Happy days LL - happy days, and they are not over yet!



Milan, Italy 2009

Not strictly lingerie. In fact it isn't lingerie at all. I have included this shot of Claudia because there is no lingerie....beneath that dress....whatsoever. This photo was taken after an evening out in 2009. Claudia had been a commission client the year before in 2008 and we met up again.

How do I know about the lack of lingerie beneath that dress...guess!






USA 2018

This was a shoot for a company client here in the USA. The lady is a model.







California USA 2018

Full cups and lovely pale skin tone, set off by the lipstick. Evelyn liked this shot, and the rest of her commission.



Cannes 2009

Swimwear this time LL. I met Emma via a friend over here in the States and she asked me to look her up when I was in Cannes.  I did and we enjoyed a brief,  but active affair. I took this shot of her in her swimsuit when she was supposed to be swimming. It never got wet...but she did.

You used to say that our 'organs' were speaking to each other LL. Well in this case it all started with a tongue...mine. Emma did the talking or rather moaning as I coaxed her little pearl all the way to its height. That resulted in her first gratification.

Lying on the carpet, as she is in the shot above, and losing the bottom half of her swimsuit was not conducive to comfort so we retired to the bedroom. I watched her pert ass as she went and then reached out and pulled the bow on her bikini top releasing her completely. Two handfuls and a swift entrance and Emma was well on her way to her second coming.





Paris France 2007

Danielle is the lady here. A fashion commission just for her. I thought she looked very sexy in her lingerie and told her so. That is as far as it went.

I walked into my photographic activities almost by accident LL. It started when I spent more and more time in my first London apartment in St Catherine's Dock. I had a few sexual encounters with various women who I have written about in previous blogs. One lady who I saw quite frequently during 2006 introduced me to a wealthy friend of hers and that friend introduced me to other women (and men). They saw some of my work and the commissions started rolling in.

It snowballed from there. I had more work (and women) than I thought I could cope with...but I did!

Real estate rolled along very successfully as well and, then in a few years, I met Ash. Now after her sad passing I enjoy the life I have of luxury and a variety of women. Not bad for someone you wrote off and whose generosity and affection you abused.







Como, Italy 2008

This lady was truly beautiful and I have met many beautiful women in the years since 2004. Her name is Francesca and she was just for bows from total nudity.

I'm not sure what you would call the outfit she  is in. I thought it was a swimsuit but as she didn't keep it on that long, I don't suppose it matters. Francesca had lovely slender legs, very sexy...and the rest of her as well. Unlike you LL she could rest them on my shoulders for that tight and deep penetration. She loved it.

It always amazed me how so many beautiful women and even their less attractive but pretty counterparts were so lacking in men that could manage anything more than 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am'.

That might explain my success with so many women. Indeed, you said or asked where I had 'learned to make love like that'.

Although they really didn't discuss it, many of the women I was introduced to knew that I had probably and definitely laid their female friends. It slipped out, so to speak, on many occasions.




Chicago, Illinois, USA 2018

I have real estate interests in Chicago LL, but that hasn't been my only interest there. Cathy above was a lady who wanted me to photograph her. She works for me in our Chicago office. I said I would do so for nothing. There was no way she could afford my fees anyway.

Cathy lives alone. It was decided that I would photograph her at her home. Portraits and some in dresses and trousers/jeans were taken. Then Cathy asked whether I would mind taking shots of her in her underwear. Note she said underwear, not lingerie LL. I say this after the fact.

I agreed and then became apparent that she was feeling horny. Being taken by the boss, she told me afterward was really quite sexy and she also said 'Boy! I really enjoyed that - we must do it again and soon'.

It all began just after the shot above, as you might guess LL.  Down came the panties and off came the bra. Off came my shirt and off came my jeans. Lips together, kissing. Lips and tongue together licking and flicking. Moans, groans ecstasy then entry. Slipping and sliding in that wet well of pleasure. Soft soft skin and bold breasts...who could have asked for more.

Well, Cathy did.




London Studio - Commission 2018

Her name is Eleanor.



Cannes, France - Studio shot 2019

A French lady called Celeste. Lovely name and a really lovely woman, both physically and by way of personality.





London 2018

Lingerie shoot with Claire






Liverpool 2004

Just a friend called Sue (nothing to do with Johnny Cash!)... I stayed with ... on a journey back from Cumbria, ๐Ÿ˜‰







Perpignan, France 2018

Dominique, just two thumbs and one bow away from nakedness.

I had been invited over to a party there while I was staying in my home in Carcassonne, LL. I live a busy and lively life despite being thirteen years older than when you knew me. Dominique was there, although this shot was taken the following day.

She had asked me to take some photos of her having been told, I understood, that my work was pretty darn good. I agreed and she paid for my time. By the time we reached the stage you see above late that following morning, I knew she had more than photos in mind and she did.

Hence, the two thumbs and my help with the bow. She was a good lay, a very good one.

I don't expect you have any understanding of women the likes of which I have seen, enjoyed and keep the company of. Most have no hang ups over sex and see it a lot of the time as an exercise in pleasure. That doesn't make them sluts, as many more uptight individuals believe. Most of the many I have been with are lovely people, LL.



Paris, France 2008

Another French commission without the French letter๐Ÿ˜‰. I'll leave you to think that one through LL.

Her name is Fleur.





Bermuda, 2008

Vacation companion with all that involves....use your imagination LL!

Her name is Serena.






Albany, New York State 2018

Late last year I walked into a friend's bathroom while she was out only to find her daughter in there rather scantily clad. I backed out quite quickly and apologized. However, I was then told it was OK and would I take some photos of her as I had of her mom.

I'm pretty sure that she had no idea of the rather revealing shots I took of mom, so I agreed. Tripod over my shoulder I returned to the bathroom where the young 'hussy' posed for the photos. This one in particular I like, hence I have posted it in this blog LL. Nicest butt I had seen in quite a while๐Ÿ˜ƒ!









New Hampshire 2008

Taken in the woodland on my land and near my home. An outstanding ...errr...pair catching the morning sun. Her name is Grace and she stayed over. She also crept into my bedroom and bed the night before this shot and nearly smothered me. Using that classic phrase LL, what a way to go. Her boobs weren't the only 'outstanding' items that night!




Marlow, Buckinghamshire 2007

Commission for Ellie.





California 2009

Where else looking like Hayley does. I have been very privileged,since your days LL,at being able to enjoy the sight of so many beautiful women. Hayley was certainly up there in the top one hundred. A great lingerie shoot enhanced by the wonderful light out west in California.

Quite a few commissions flowed from my extended visit to the State in 2007 and those back then all resulted from just one introduction. Not bad. I did take some nude shots of Hayley (not her real name in this instance) but have drawn the line at posting them as she is quite well known. Very well known, in fact.

Did I? Was I asked to? You will never know LL.





Near Brindisi, Italy 2008

Italian women especially south of Rome LL, are 'hot' and I mean really 'hot'. They also have slightly darker skin in many instances which makes them very photogenic. On to of that when a woman such as Alessia above is displaying her body in her lingerie/underwear, they look even better.

I think what she is holding in this shot was a sun dress or cover, not sure now but it added a little color to the shot. It was her idea to wear the G-string. Neither that, nor her overflowing cups left much to the imagination LL...but then a little later I didn't need my imagination!



Fort Myers 2005

This was taken at one of the many condos I now own in SW Florida, although this one you knew of. The lady's name is Chrissie and she was a long term tenant of mine and also a friend with benefits. It suited us both and we were quite the perfect fit, if you follow. Not bad was it. Flying out from the UK knowing that there was a lovely woman waiting over here just wanting to get laid.

You could say I had the best of both worlds and benefits at either 'end'!






Guildford, Surrey UK 2019

Sarah





Sanibel Island, Florida 2018

Lyn - she joined me for a short vacation. Hers not mine. Flew down from DC.











Naples, Florida 2019

Eva







California 2018

Carrie




London 2008

Commission for Gabriella.



Cordoba, Spain 2009

An exception. No swimsuit, no lingerie in this shot of Arabella. I think you might call her top part a boob tube, but I'm no expert on women's clothes. I took the shot on a shoot with several women in Madrid, Toledo and Cordoba. A package you might say, but it was all above board on this occasion.





Paris, France 2018

I love doing shots like this one LL. The contrast of light highlighting her face and cleavage and in my preferred medium of black and white.

Her name is Estelle.


This is just a selection of shots from my portfolios. You may have noticed that they are all in the early part of the alphabet, indicating I have many more shots that I could publish in my blogs....maybe I will.


Ciao 



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment