Monday, July 15, 2019

Assets



For LL in the UK


Being a guy who once dealt with other peoples assets and liabilities and my own businesses, I know a thing or two about figures and....assets.

Below....Some are clients, some are partners in crime, so to speak and some clients are also partners in crime - sexual deeds, that is.

34 DD and you thought you had cornered the market. Think on and see below. Bet yours are not in the best of shape these daysšŸ¤£.

Sure, I'm rubbing it in with my blogs, because you deserve it. I also think you you should know that whatever you did, it made little difference to my life. I'm also a good actor. Played the rejected guy quite well, don't you think. You were really suckered, believing everything ... almost. Shame Lucy got the hospital thing wrong. I should have checked. Slipped up there, but not as much as you did by making the wrong choice.

Another thing I noticed is that virtually all your followers are connected with that soccer club. You don't have any real connections do you. No local friends, no lifetime buddies, not much of a life in fact, apart from a fat flour man and some repetitive vacations. Maybe that is why you both drink so much. I guess it makes it easier in bed, providing you don't both fall asleep!

No more social stuff on your usual media, I note. I guess that is because I pick up on it, and that you don't like. I won't be out of your hair until the baubles and bangles thing is resolved. That is in your hands entirely.

I would have made a lifelong devoted partner, but I also make an implacable enemy. You never apologized. If you had I might just have forgiven you. I moved on, you stayed trapped where you are with the flour man. That isn't a great life, is it... but mine is.

Very sad that you chose the wrong fork in the road, which you acknowledged yourself. All those lost years....for you.

Enough of that. Below are more of the ladies that have passed through my studios, bedrooms and my life. I liked them all, without exception.





Studio Los Angeles 2008

Just a shoot for Jayne, on a commission of course.




Clermont- Ferrand France 2006

I have known Dominque for over twelve years now LL. Obviously, it was merely friendship when my late wife Ash was alive. But we have met up in Nice since that sad event.

However, this shot was taken well before my marriage to Ash. We were both younger then but the gap between us remains the same of course.

Stowmarket, Suffolk UK 2004

Exactly one hour door to door to see this outstanding lady LL. Couldn't wait to get my hands on her, as I am sure you will appreciate.

Another separated and lonely soul who I wined and dined, spent a couple of  short stays away with, and introduced her to my shaft at her invitation. Those invitations increased the more she was introduced. I had a lot to thank that website for.










New Hampshire, 2007

Weekend visitor at my original place near Concord. Cooling off in the pond at the bottom of my back yard. It was pretty big that pond, almost a lake. She wasn't a bad size in the appropriate department either.

I met her in the DMV office when I applied for my first US drivers license. That's the Department of Motor Vehicles.  There's a whole story there but I will leave it for now.










Washington DC 2008

Loved this lady's underwear and that butt. Lovely! Hotel in DC LL and some company to occupy me. I was there on certain business.







Cambridge 2007

This is the outside tap at my first home in Cambridge. The shot was Helen's idea. You never know what these university lecturers will come up with....or go down for. I met through a talk at St John's College.

Pretty much perfect aren't they. Helen has a copy of this photo. She loved it...and a few others.








Malaga, Spain 2006


After our parting, among the journeys I took was this one to Spain. I based myself in this hotel as I was driving up and down the coast looking at property to invest in. In the end I decided not to. A good decision as it turned out. I had negative feelings about the economy at large and in Spain in particular. I was proved right.

There were two women staying next door to me. One was Melanie above, or Mel. I don't recall the name of the other. One afternoon I returned and decided to relax by the pool after all my driving. Not too far away was Mel. I ordered a drink, just a beer and she asked the waiter for the same. 'You're English,' she said. 'Yep, sure am', I replied, and we got talking. Turned out that she was on her own. Her friend had found some guy and had left Mel on her own.

I invited her to dinner and despite my age she accepted. This shot was taken on the balcony of my room where we had a few drinks before going out. Then that night and three others she slept in my bed, with all that 'comes' with that, LL. Another notch as they say.













California 2009

Need I say anything here LL. No, I don't think so. If you believe I only took photos, then you are a bigger fool than I thought you were/are.








Turkey 2007

Hilton International...somewhere in Turkey with a lovely English lady from London, called Sophie...on vacation






London Studio 2008

Did I, or rather did she...or did she not? That is the question. You can go figure the answer. Or, maybe I will tell you LL. Yes, is the answer, although it was all her doing. Her name is Ella and I bet you can guess what swung my decision to accede to her wishes...both of them.






Biarritz, France 2008

We definitely did, just minutes after this photo. An American lady who joined for a vacation in France from her home in Massachusetts.







London Apartment 2005

Another of those lovely working girls who lived all around me at my old apartment. I love this shot. I managed  to capture this just after Julie's shower after spending the night at my place. Nice assets, LL.









Oxford 2005

Funny isn't it. Oxford was your downfall with me, although you didn't know it at the time, and here I was in the very same area a little later in that year. I admit that after your misdemeanour, I was basically taking advantage of your err...favors, mainly in the absence of your commitment.







Miami 2019

Just a chance shot. Taken on my iPhone as they posed for another photographer. The one second from the left is a close friend. They all work at the TV studio I go to for the cooking show.

Second left Lori may be but she is alright when it comes to having some fun. It's all about taste LL and I think Lori has the nicest butt in this shot. I have seen it from a number of angles too!









Norwich, 2004

This was the first 'selfie' I ever received and it was sent one morning for me to wake up to, before we both went to work. Same company, but not the same building. She came onto me rather than the other way round. We were at the same meeting in that building exactly opposite John Lewis in my old City.

A follow up meeting in her office so that I could pick up some documents and ask some questions. She flirted with me a bit plus allowed her leg to keep touching mine then when we got up from her desk, she purposely brushed her boobs against me.

Next thing is I get an internal email saying she has something more to show me. In my 'innocence' I thought it was connected with business and was a follow up. Heather suggested maybe over lunch which I agreed. She chose somewhere away from both our offices, just  one of those chain coffee shops LL

It was ruse on her part. There were no follow up documents to discuss, she just wanted to get me on her own. She was a becoming lady so it was a pleasure, LL. Incidentally, her name is Heather.

One thing led to another as it does and we had a sexual relationship off and on for a year. A relationship of convenience you might say. Whenever either of us felt the need or had a need, which was fairly frequently and usually at my place.

Very nice assets and some lower hair that I was well acquainted with. She told me that I was the first guy she had been with who was not just about the sex, she loved our intimacy...if you understand that.









Bordeaux, France 2006

Marie, sweet Marie. A lovely woman who had commissioned me for a shoot. She is the wife of a propriƩtaire de vignoble or vineyard owner. However, being French LL she wasn't beyond a little fun on her back and she did offer all her assets for me to explore, so...I did.






London Apartment 2005

There's nothing like a friend of a friend being introduced to you, knowing the original friend had a certain penchant for a quite, shall we say, Bohemian lifestyle. This was her apartment and her friend above is Janey. My first threesome since before I was married. What an afternoon that was.

Double the assets and double the fun LL. One thirty five and the other just about thirty. Not at all bad. The thirty year old, almost, is the one above. I really enjoyed her assets as she sat on me and I reached up. Quite suck-able too. Her friend was engaged elsewhere with...her mouth!










California 2007

Perfection, personified. There are so many beautiful women in California LL, one could be spoilt for choice...and one was spoilt for choice. No more 5'2" women with short legs, I was back where I belong in a manner of speaking. Long slender legs and finding a home between them.

Another 'Hollywood' wife wealthy and bored. Photographs were in two parts. Those for her and her family - clothed of course - and those of our extra-curricular activities, for just the two of us. The shot above was but one of the second category. She was actually a Santa Monica wife, not a Hollywood one with lovely assets beyond her financial ones.

There was hardly a day between shoots that year LL and a lot of driving around the State. I remember thinking how different this was from my journeys to the North West UK. 90 days almost so you can guess how many women I took shots of and they weren't all commissions. Getting laid? No problem!










Cannes, France 2018

One of my regulars so to speak. I don't think you have seen her before, certainly not from this angle! I can guarantee they are her only 'white bits'.

When I say one of my regulars, Monique is often a house guest and I am the same at her place. I have a large circle of friends who all meet up most summers in Cannes. Lots of beautiful women among them. Given that a lot of my male friends there sport fairly large girths, I have little difficulty getting laid and Monique is often up for an afternoon of athletics, largely in the bedrooms but not exclusively so.

This shot was taken by my pool. At least one of assets is on show and the rest of her was equally enticing...and I am easily enticed. I say was, but she also spent time with me just a few days ago. Think on that LL when you are looking at yourself after showering.

Who made the right decision mmm? And...who made the wrong one.?









King's Lynn, Norfolk 2004

This is Denise who I have mentioned before. The lady who liked to mount me in the tub (bath). On this occasion I was doing the mounting, at her place. Did you really think I would just accept that you were going behind my back, and take it lying down? Well I didn't as you well know, now.

I suppose in a way I did as well lying on my back with Denise riding me...among others....

Not bad assets are they and a nice tight pussy.










Manchester Hotel 2005

On my way abroad after visiting you in Spring of 2005. I left you on the Monday as usual, but my flight to Paris wasn't until Wednesday evening, s I booked into the same hotel we used once in Manchester (I was flying from there obviously).

Not sure how I managed to get these two ladies into bed but I did. The fact they were willing participants helped! The other woman is just out of shot, but you can see her hand. They both wanted a good licking and #1 was ready as you can see.

She came shortly after this shot LL, followed rapidly by the second one. Back to #1 and I mounted her and we had full on sex. She came when I licked her, she came when I mounted her...I didn't. Then it was over to #2. She came too and having the bigger boobs she received a fair bit of attention. I came inside her.

That wasn't the end of our soiree. We all lay on my super king size, a lady to my left and a lady to the right, both facing me, my arms around them for a while. Then they started over after an hour or so. The lady out of shot used her mouth to arouse me while the lady in shot sat on my face and allowed me to eat her pussy. You know how it goes LL, or maybe not.

Anyway while I was eating pussy the other lady impaled herself on my now fully erect member. This is the one who didn't have me inside her...only fair to share, as they say. While I was grabbing some boobs and making the lady above come again, #2 was reaching her climax by riding me quite hard.

The face lady rolled off when she came and so did the 'rider. I hadn't had my second coming so .... I mounted #2, placed her legs around my shoulders and went straight for my ejaculation...it didn't take long. There was time enough to get a grip of #2's more generous boobs much to her delight. #1 lay on the bed watching and she looked pretty good too.

The following day the ladies left for their holiday in Spain. Not a bad start for them...or me. I ate alone that night in the hotel, and as I was off to Paris the next morning I decided to go to the bar for a drink and some company. In my experience there is usually a fellow traveler to chat with...and there was.

This is her:





My visit to Paris was fleeting in that I was back Friday morning after getting an early flight. Just in time to drive to you LL an arrive at lunchtime. Paris I did with an overnight bag and my cameras. At your place i produced my usual case and another set of clothes. The camera and lenses stayed in the car partly in the trunk and partly wedged under the two front seats of  my Lexus. As I have said before, it wasn't difficult to fool you. And... at that point I knew you were involved with the flour man.

Not a bad week all in all. Exploring the assets of five women, including you,  in as many days.  Not sure if you can count LL,, but the two on Monday, one from the bar on Tuesday, my commission in Paris on the Thursday and you Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You rather liked my lovemaking didn't you...a lot.







New York 2007

Taken on location, although it was actually a fashion shoot. Hard to believe it from this shot isn't it LL. Not all assets are at the front or between the legs. This was a shot Lena wanted and nothing took place on this partially completed site

I did remark on her gorgeous butt though. That is actually a summer dress around her thighs. I got some great shots of her nipples pressed against it. It was pretty tight fitting.

After the shoot she wriggled back into her dress...facing me...and we took a cab back to my studio. That wasn't last I saw of that derriere. The dress came off again in my studio and ... well I am sure you can guess the rest. I found the rest of her assets equally enticing and arousing.









Saint-Etienne, France 2006

I guess I should have used the word derriere here, being as this shot was taken in France the year before the one above.  I flew into Lyon for this shoot and then made my way to Saint-Etienne to see the French lady above. Another intro from friends in London. This was about the time things gathered pace with the number of commissions I was getting.

As a consequence I tried to plan my trips so I could include as many in the same journey as possible. I had one in Lyon on the way back and another in Macon. For a little rustic charm part of the shoot was to take place in a small cottage or 'chalet', as Jeanne put it. All was quite innocent during the shoot, although it didn't pass me by that Jeanne had a pretty nice figure.

When we arrived she made it clear that she also wanted some nude shots. I agreed. The one above was her choice of several from black and white shots I produced. There were only the two of us, of course and although I have become very used to women coming onto me, LL, for some reason I never expected it from Jeanne.

But she did.

Maybe it was posing nude, maybe it was because it was hot that day or maybe it was that she was just plain horny. In any event she got up from that old chair she sitting on above and then promptly sat down again. When she did she slowly parted her legs wider and wider. To such an extent that the lips of her pussy were fully apart displaying her pink entrance. She said nothing, just smiled and gave that come on look that only women are capable of.

What with that and her perky boobs, and the curve of her hips, I found myself on the rise and her eyes went to the bulge that had formed in my shorts. It didn't take much to lose those shorts and my boxers. The shirt joined them. Jeanne stood and we just embraced for a few minutes. Her arms around my back, mine around her waist and back. I remember that even though it was hot that day I could feel the warmth of her body against mine and the delightful feel of her super soft smooth skin. Her breast  were spread against my chest. Her lips engaged with mine as she caressed my back

That close there was nowhere for my erection to go except between her legs and between the lips of her wet pussy. I caressed her and the more I did the harder I became.  My hands moved to her buttocks and hers to mine. Somehow that was quite sexy, caressing each other in that area.

There was no bed and no couch in the nearly empty cottage. Just a few sticks of furniture  and a table. She had moved her arms from my back and placed them round my neck LL. Funny how you improvise when you want each other. I lifted her up. My hands supporting her under her butt. I lifted her onto the table. An old wooden affair but quite solid. Rummaging around we found an old dusty blanket in a cupboard. I spread it in the table.

Jeanne sat on the edge of the table as I spread it out. Her legs wide apart and her pussy oozing her juices. I grabbed the chair sat down in front of her as she leaned back on her arms. I moved forward placing my head between her legs and got to work with my tongue on her pussy.

The taste of a woman. She oozed arousal and she oozed that distinct aroma when a woman is ready for sex. She leaned back even more now. Supporting herself on her elbows and uttering low moans. My tongue went inside her and explored the firm ring just inside her pussy. then out again working on her clitoris. Her moans were louder now. Some gasps, more moans, louder this time, her breathing faster, coming more rapidly.

Her clitoris was erect. I teased its tip. She shouted out something in French which I didn't catch. Her thighs were over my ears!  I flicked, stroked and sucked her clit until she came. Her thighs pressed hard against my head when she did. She collapsed back on the table. Her eyes closed, legs bent and now clamped together.

I stood moved forward and started caressing her breasts. Her nipples were very sensitive when I touched them lightly. They reacted almost immediately, hardening under my touch. Jeanne had now recovered a little and she allowed her legs to part a little. Holding her thighs I gently moved her to the edge of the table. With my arms supporting her legs I entered her and we had sex right there on the table. Jeanne grabbed the sides of the table with her hands to stop herself moving away as I thrust into her. Her second coming followed  fairly soon afterward brought to a head , so to speak by my squeezing her boobs at the critical moment....for her.


This time she didn't lie back but slid off the table into my arms. She said her legs were wobbly and I said something like that's good. Use the chair to support yourself I suggested.  She did leaning her bottom against the back of it and looking down at my still hard erection bathed in her juices. She knew of course that I hadn't come. I turned her around gently and she knew what to do. She pushed the front of the chair against the wall. Grabbed the back of it and spread her legs so her backside and pussy were facing me. I slid in easily. She was still fully dilated and still very wet.

With my left hand on her hip and my right caressing her right boob - there's something very nice about a firm breast nestling in your hand - when you are in the course of shafting a woman - and quiet Jeanne loved what I was doing. Whether it was the different angle or my hardness, I'm not sure but when she came again she gushed...female ejaculation. That did it for me LL. I was there pumping away all I had inside her.

Hidden from the road we walked through the shrubbery, clutching our clothes to our bodies, still naked and entering the main house. No shower - we had a long languorous bath, before I had to leave for Lyon.









Oregon 2008

I still have the place in Lake Oswego. I think I bought in 2006. This shot was taken there with a lady that was a 'regular' when I made my irregular trips there. It suite us both. She was single and so was I, so we just enjoyed each other - no strings attached. Exploring each other's assets in bed was a delight for me and she liked the fact that when I was there I could (and still can) manage to make love to her three or four times in 24 hours. Her name is Laurie....and we are still in contact.

I saw her earlier this year while visiting relatives.

How did I meet her. She's a real estate agent, so not too difficult for your little brain to figure, LL.








New Hampshire 2008

This shot says it all don't you think LL. No prizes for guessing what came next . Gina had gorgeous boobs. I think this photo is a little over exposed but then so is Gina. Her assets all on display and waiting wanting and willing attention.

She was quite a lady. Always seemed permanently horny when she came up to me from Manchester, NH...only a half hour away. Soon as she finished her work on a Friday she would drive on up for lots of sex. Suited me and suited her. We carried on like that for about ten months. Nice memories of wallowing in her wetness and making the most of her lovely breasts .










Macon, Georgia, USA 2009

A black lady in black and white. She looked great in any color, LL. I have had my fair share of black women and they could teach you a thing or two. This was a lady I met passing through Atlanta on my way to Fort Myers back in 2005. Yep...in the airport. I had a late flight in the evening to Fort Myers and she had one to Naples, Fl.

Then along comes a tropical storm, really violent with an absolute downpour and a lot of lightning. Hoping it would pass I waited for the flight to come up on the board. What did come up eventually was 'Flight Cancelled'...bit of a bummer as they say over here. We were told to report to the Delta desk. I did and found myself on a bus to an overnight hotel at the airport.

I had flown in from London Gatwick so I was not best pleased LL, as you might imagine. I checked in with others and found they had kept the bar open, so after dropping my luggage in my room I headed there. Most folks had gone to bed, but there were a few in the bar nearly all couples. I sat up at the bar and ordered a drink and picked at the peanuts provided. I was then that Alyssa came up to the bar and as we were the only singletons there we started chatting and bemoaning the unexpected overnight stay..

A very positive woman, Alyssa said she always tried to make the best of these situations and placed her hand on my knee. We had another drink each and then headed for our rooms, except hers came first and we ended up there. I never made it to my room until the next morning LL, and then only to shower shave and pick my bag up.

Alyssa was right. There is always something positive to be had in a situation like ours that night...and it was each other. I can tell you this we both slept well, black against white and it was great.

Where does Macon come into it? Well we used to see each other off and on  especially when I moved to Naples, and I used to visit her when I was in Savannah on business or seeing the Gulfstream guys.

Her assets were a sight to behold. No she wasn't big at all - she had an hour glass figure and her butt above I still think of fondly...and it was fondled!









New Hampshire 2007

I'll let you use your imagination here LL. Lynne has at least one asset on view though. A morning wander down to the lake, just after rising.









London Studio 2006

This is Arabella, one  of my early upmarket shoots. You have seen here before. I'm not a bad photographer, am I! This one was all down to the lighting. You would be surprised how many women want nude shots of them selves and are prepared to strip off completely. I always remain professional, unless I am invited to be otherwise.

In my experience, and I have a lot of 'experience', there is little difference among women when they want to be laid. It doesn't matter whether they are top drawer or....like you, working class.

You might once have risen from that class with me, but I guess I was, and am, out of your league. In my experience a lot of working class girls like you feel out of their depth and suffer insecurity. You did, so perhaps best that you ended up with one of your own kind. Most of your life has been an unadulterated mess and failure, so I am not surprised you have ended up where you are. It might have all been so different for you ... once.

Back to Arabella. She  looks great doesn't she. A classic woman in every sense, she had/has class, wealth and all that goes with it. After this shoot she suggested a dinner at some point at the Connaught in London. I agreed. We seemed to hit it off with innocuous banter while I was photographing her and she appreciated the way I put her at ease, particularly for the nude sequences.

We had that dinner LL about three weeks later in the New Year, 2007 that is. You would need a hefty bank balance if you ever make it to that venue. She told me that her husband was in investment banking - not my area of expertise during my career - and he was often away in Frankfurt and New York, hence dinner with me. It went well and she was more interested in my Naval career than banking, for obvious reasons.

As the conversation meandered from one subject to another - my experiences in life and hers - she gradually opened up about her feelings. Arabella said she had no intention of leaving her husband but she felt rather neglected, due to his occupation and although she had a lot of lady friends she felt something was missing in her life. I remember thinking where is this heading? Although at a guess it wasn't too difficult to figure.

Nothing of that sort happened that evening. When we had finished the meal the concierge hailed a cab and we shred it to her home. When we arrived I told the cabby to wait while I saw Arabella to her door and said goodnight. She thanked me for a lovely evening which she said was sincerely meant. She took both of my hands in hers and reached up and kissed me on the lips. Then before she closed her door she said I have a place in the country...I'll call you...and she was gone. I had the cabby drop me at my apartment and went to bed.

Before I put my light out I received a text..just saying goodnight with some kisses. Smiling to myself I went to sleep.

About two days later Arabella called and invited me to join her at their country place in Oxfordshire. I wondered about her husband, but she said he was away in New York for a week. I then questioned whether it was right with her husband away. I have to say that was a half hearted effort on my part to be the gentleman. Arabella thanked me for saying that. After some further chat it was agreed I would go. There were to be just the two of us there.

In the end just as I suspected earlier at that dinner, I ended up seeing her in the nude again, but this time in her bedroom and the first evening I was looking down at the beautiful body from my position kneeling between her legs. The rest, LL, I will leave to your imagination. What assets though...and we are still in touch







Bath, UK 2008

What a view and what a body LL. Beats yours by a mile doesn't it. You could say this was a quick in and out affair. I had been to see Trish in Bristol as I did from time to time or she would visit me either in London or the house I had moved to in Cambridge.

Not one to look a gift horse in the face (or anywhere else come to that) I dropped in on Kate above in Bath on the way back. We had been chatting online. No photographic connection here. I was still on a couple of dating websites. Some of our chat had been, shall we say, quite intimate, including what she wanted me to do with her and to her. I obliged three times that Monday. Not bad considering I had been, shall we say busy over the weekend with Trish (in case you are wondering she cant access these blogs).

I was laying down on some sofa cushions when I managed this shot. that was just before she descended on me asking for some tongue work on her pussy. Handling those lovely firm boobs kept my interest up while I did.

When she came and her juices oozed over my face I slid her further down and entered her. The rest, well she liked being taken from behind which is when I came...and her. The third time(s) were in bed that night. I left the following morning, but it wasn't the last time she graced me with her assets. We met in London a few times at my apartment in Docklands......




 

California 2007

They grow melons in California, LL and I think this lady had some of those genes given the perfection of her breasts. They were, and probably still are, pretty damn fine. You should have seen the bra that had encased them. I probably could have gotten a large iceberg lettuce in each cup...or a melon!

I guess I haven't told you about California much, but I covered the whole State one way or another, from the Oregon border all the way down to San Diego on my two extended stays there in 2007. Most of the clients and also other women I met were in the San Francisco and Los Angeles areas. In LA I spent a fair bit of time up and down US 1 and 101 between Santa Barbara and Santa Monica and some locations away from the coast, back in the hills and canyons around LA.

This lady whose name I am withholding was the friend of another woman that I photographed (not in the nude). She was there while I did the shoot and with the subject  reviewed the photos when we had finished. They were both impressed and the lady who I had photographed, said she would recommend me to her friends - she did but that's another story, or two or more.

The lady above left at the same time I did. She carried my folded tripod to my car for me while I carried the rest of my stuff. I was one of those perfect LA days. Not too hot but sunny and fine. We stood by my car chatting. She asked me where I was going now. I said that I was going to my hotel ( I rented a place in Santa Monica later). She said 'Come back to my home and for a while. I'd like to get to know you'.

Later we sat outside at her home about twenty minutes from where we had been, Sipping some post lunch Californian white. We talked non stop and really got on very well. Eventually, we went inside and she asked if I would take her photo as she really impressed with my earlier effort at her friend's place. When I returned with a bag containing my Nikon and a couple of lenses, she was in her lounge ... just stepping out of her dress.

She smiled at me as I stopped still holding my bag. 'I want you to take a few photos of me in my underwear' she said. A few thoughts passed through my head, like this isn't the only Californian woman to start like this, and she wasn't. What do you do LL with a beautiful woman in front of you wanting her photo taken in just her bra and panties - well you go with the flow. So I did.

It wasn't long before she took her bra off which is when, shortly after that event,  I took this shot. From that you will gather that the purpose of the photos had just one ending. When she pulled her panties to one side and show her pussy it was more than a foregone conclusion.

Up until then we hadn't touched apart from a kiss and touching hands. that all changed very quickly LL. She wanted my hands and mouth all over her and me inside her. I met her wishes. The rest as I often say you can imagine. I stayed there overnight.

We saw each other a few times after that and she came to see me in London in early 2009. Things didn't end there. I married Ash and she also married. Ash passed away and the lady above divorced in 2017. Then something quite unexpected happened. That I will tell you fairly soon in another blog.












New York 2008

Almost perfect boobs and  a lovely shot, if I say so myself. I was very pleased with this one and so was Eve. Lovely assets all round and that includes her all round butt.
















Valencia, Spain 2007

I had just bought my place in Valencia when this lady graced my patio with her beautiful body. A client from London, but she wasn't there as a client. Her name is Emma. I think her photo tells you all you need to know and how great she is. Now in her mid forties she still looks fantastic.









California 2008

This was taken on a beach in the North of the State. It was in fact during a trip to Oregon that ended up with this shot being taken on a remote beach...and the beaches there are really remote LL. The location is just over the border from Oregon. I had met 'Ronnie', just a nickname. on a trip to Eugene and we lived together for a while until we parted quite amicably.

I have been a very fortunate guy to have so many lovely women in my life and Ronnie was one of them. Her assets and beauty are more than apparent in this shot. In all my time since my first wife passed away sixteen years ago, there has been only one black spot in my life and that was you LL.

That must tell you a lot about yourself and in a far more positive way, a lot about me and all the women I met since you, that found in me something you were incapable of recognizing.










Skyros, Greece 2008

These rocks are not by the sea but part of a small stream on the edge of my property on this most gorgeous of islands.

Cassie, above had been a guest on my boat and decided to come back with me to my home. Partly because she wanted to see after seeing my boat and partly I guessed because she had been flirting all afternoon. She wasn't the only guest on the boat but she was the last one to be there when we wound up lunch.

As a result I took her to my home. She sat in the car still in her bikini, part of which you can see above. The afternoon was hot and I found out so was Cassie. When we arrived, I showed her around my place and then cracked a bottle of wine which we quaffed outside under cover. It was a scorching afternoon.

A little after that we wandered around what is my Mediterranean garden (maintained by a Greek gardener called Dimitros). Cassie found the small waterfall which was in full flow. She asked if she could cool down under it. I told her to go ahead.

That was when her top came off. I think she was enjoying it to much! Especially when she allowed the water to bubble under her and start to stimulate her pussy. We couldn't waste that and we ended up inside in the air con on my bed and had quite a romp, during which Cassie came three times.

I still see Cassie from time to time, sometimes in Cannes and sometimes in Monaco.





 



Canterbury, UK 1968

Finally a bit of a blast from the past. I was just twenty when I took this photo on my old Coronet. The girl in the shot is someone I knew from high school. Her name is Josie (Josephine).

Her assets back then were obvious as you can see LL. I can't recall exactly where this was but we were hidden away and used to have sex in this location fairly regularly, when I was home from the Navy. This was one such time. She had wanted me to ejaculate on her boobs so I obliged, hence the apparent 'wet' look.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




This probably going to be the last of my adventures that I relate for a while, for reasons that I will tell you about in due course.

Ciao 



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment