Saturday, July 6, 2019

Lay Lady Lay


For LL in the UK


I should start with apologies to Bob Dylan for the title of this blog, but it describes quite well what happened in every case in this blog. Incidentally, LL they all took place in 2006. Along with others I was hardly 'starved' and sometimes four in a week wasn't unusual. Once or twice it was five.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lady below used to work for Gary. I'm sure you will remember him. He suffered greatly in the 2008 downturn, apparently. I met Carolyn when she was in Gary's new plush office (another sign he was overreaching himself). First time Gary introduced us just to say hello, the second I saw her in Publix.

The third was at her place where I took the shots you see below. Two of a a whole morning's worth. The rest rather more revealing. Maybe I will share them one day. Physically, she was just my type of girl...nice figure and well endowed and ....very horny. Longer legs would have been a bonus๐Ÿ˜œ.

We both got laid regularly.... with each other ... and very nice it was too. You were a dim (that's an appropriate word) and distant (that's true too) memory, sexually. It was about the time you said:

'Why do I always make the wrong decisions P'

You did!







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





The next woman, below was only too ready to  remove her panties, spread her legs and have me go and explore...so I did. One of those chance happenings and a rather nice young woman, despite her sexual appetite. The younger ones often can't wait LL and that was the case here even though I was in mid flow taking shots of her.

The location was somewhere in the south of France in 2007. One of several commissions in the general area.

She had playfully pushed me back onto her bed when I took this shot. Next thing was she was sitting astride me undoing my shorts. The rest I am sure you can guess....more or less. Just take it as read that with my interest in horses, I like a good ride.๐Ÿ˜‰.














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






You said women wanted to get laid LL and that there were plenty of them 'out there'. I said sometime after that, more than I ever imagined ..... were quite ready to get their kit off and spread their legs, and all of the women in this blog did just that.

Next up, or actually down, is a lady who lived and probably still does, near Keswick. The photo below is her getting her kit off one Monday morning in 2004. She liked my fairly regular visits LL, lots. Purely for our mutual satisfaction, nothing beyond that and post March 2004.

Do you know what started me off photographing the women in my life? It was those shots of you I took in the hotel bedroom here in Sorrento. That gave me the idea, that and some encouragement from the various and many women....since










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The number of hotel staff that have shared a bed with me are legion and this young woman was just one of them. This was taken in Nijmegen.









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








Sometimes the location for an encounter is not what might have been best, but you improvise. This lady's grandma had recently moved into a nursing home in Norfolk and her apartment/flat was empty. Literally, most of the furniture and her bed had gone. For a very specific reason (she was married) we agreed to meet there at Grandmas. All that remained was the chair in the photo. K had returned from a sexless holiday in Spain with her husband and was very 'hungry'

I am sure you can figure out how we managed to have sex with just that chair available, but if not I will enlighten you. Imagine her first bending over supporting herself on the arms of the chair and me entering her from behind, then her laying down as much as she could with her legs over each of the arms and you'll get the idea. I didn't have to imagine it of course!

On another occasion we just did it standing up, back and front. Quite a sexy beast was K.

Ohhh .... this was around May 2005









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Another hotel, but not staff this time. This lady had been attending a conference in an hotel in Savannah, Georgia. I was there because my jet was being  serviced and I basically use it as an excuse to have a few days in the next State north.

We got to talking when she stood at the bar alone but surrounded by others. You know how it is when I get talking to a lovely woman LL. Invariably, it ends up in the bedroom and it did on this occasion, as it did on many.many others.








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This was the only shot I got of T in a state of undress, she didn't want to be photographed other than clothed. I snuck this one as she was getting dressed at her place the east side of Norwich in 2004, LL. That was after I had spent the night there....of course.

Only 35 minutes away in the evening, so when we felt the need......













~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Believe it or not just after I took this shot, I was asked to remove her panties. A pleasure not be missed. As she lay on her back while I executed her request she shuffled her top off and started caressing her own boobs. That had more than the required effect on me LL. I was locked and cocked, well and truly.

Who, where,when and why?

The first is straightforward. Her name is Jane. The where was a place called Watton or at least quite close to it. The when...again 2004. It was so easy finding women who just wanted to get laid...so easy, especially with a single man of some means. The why or how. Well that was quite straight forward.

We had chatted online via MFO off and on for months when she agreed to a meet. We went to a country pub, hit it off and that was it basically. She didn't need to be talked into my bed the first time and the second, third etc was just fun between the sheets and on them. This shot, below, was taken at her place











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I guess because its white you would never recognize the shirt below. Maybe I should have given her a colored one you might have recognized! Incidentally, that was another shirt lost to a lovely lady

Another online contact this time in Fakenham, the same town one of my Kim's came from. H came a lot in our times together and she was a gusher. I'm sure you know what that means. I particularly like her rather generous boobs and their mobility. Not firm like many I have handled, but nice nevertheless and, it says here in my notes, very responsive nipples...very. They were hard most of the time...rather like me๐Ÿ˜œ









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




A change from my online contacts from way back when.

This time a commission in late 2006 in London with shots over three separate days.

Sophie is very photogenic and knew/knows how to pose for the camera. My very first professional model and she looked wonderful in all the shots I took over those three days LL. In this instance I paid her.

By the third day we had gotten to know each other quite well and as you might surmise from the last photo in this set, she eventually posed nude for me. I'm not going to post any of them though for certain reasons, apart from the head and shoulders one #4 below.

Nudity and posing is quite arousing, and that last day shooting ended up in something very satisfying for both of us. It didn't end there. I saw her off and on right through to 2008, and again last year in Paris.


















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




This probably looks like a studio shot but isn't. It was taken outside at my home in Norfolk one evening. I take many shots pre-consummation, but few post the event. This one of P is one of the latter category. One of my white shirts again. It was cool out there late evening for a naked lady! I didn't lose this particular shirt, not on this occasion anyway. I did lose the it to someone else later (not you).

This is 2004 again. One of the many I laid that year (including you). I never figured out (well I did in one way) your naivety over making me withdraw just before I came. It was selfish on your part and completely unsatisfying for me. But, that was/is you, your personality and selfish needs, all over. Add to that your behavior and you deserved what happened to you. You still retain those baubles which is unforgivable, and certainly not forgotten by me. One day, when I am so inclined, I will instigate legal action.

None of that applied to P. She was delightful as company, and in bed. Made up for all your shortcomings (now that's an appropriate word, given what I said above).

Young women's bodies are so much nicer than fifty/now sixty something droopy females. Guess who I have in mind. P was all that you were not.

I met her at an inn that I used to take you to when you visited. I went there more often than you might imagine and became quite friendly with P, who worked there. It was only a small step, given she lived in the next village to mine, for us to get together for our mutual satisfaction. She may have been young, but she loved what I gave her, something the younger guys couldn't, according to her.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Studio shot taken in California in 2008. I'll keep this one simple. The leotard came off after the shoot and we had sex - twice. Not unusual with many of the women I photographed - for them, or for me. As you have probably guessed by now LL, it happened 'all the time'. You have no idea of life beyond your little bubble do you. Bit late to catch on now....






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Finally, one that I scanned from back in the sixties. This is a girl called Susan who I had a bit of a crush on when I was just 19. She agreed to my taking a few photos of her, of which this is one. It is actually square in the original print but I have changed the aspect a bit. The camera was just just a fairly simple Coronet. It was her idea to have this photo taken in her undies. I think the location, apart from being Canterbury, was her parents kitchen (they were away!)

Did we? Of course we did. We were both young and our hormones were raging.










Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment