Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Denise

LL in the UK

I have had, I think, three Denise's since 2004. Two were between 2004 and 2006 and fairly local to where I lived in Norfolk UK. The other is the lady you see below who liked to be called Denny. Of the three she was the most attractive and the only blond.

As to the other two, one was a pretty good lay. The other, from Caister (then), just lay there with little input, so to speak...although my input was, as usual, full on. The second, although nowhere near as attractive as Denny below, was the opposite to #1 (I'm glad I've kept notes of all my encounters).

The second Denise was in play during 2004-2006, off and on. She lived in King's Lynn and...she liked to play...lots, LL. Consequently, she was a frequent visitor to my place especially during 2004 and 2005. Things waned a little and petered out in 2006, but then I was abroad a lot and over in the States...having fun, as well as business.

She was not much taller than you. I say was, because I lost touch with her some years back. In her early forties, then and her favorite position was riding me like a fury. She used to say she felt like being 'impaled' when she called to arrange a visit. That position of course meant my hands were free ... to roam, and roam they did, LL. She had smaller boobs than you, but of a perfect size. Anything larger than a handful, is a waste. Better still, they were firm and pointed, almost conical. I loved caressing them and squeezing them. The shower at her place was a favorite of ours. Under the hot water all soaped

As to the rest let's just say we were a perfect 'fit' and she was a lady who had rapid and multiple orgasms.

Back to Denny.

The first two photos were taken when we first ... fell into each others arms. We were both a little under the influence that evening, but not so much that I didn't manage to grab a couple of shots...and a couple of other items. Denny's breasts, LL. Nice and firm. Not fifty years old like your droopy pair.

Her butt was pretty nice too!

Some background. We had both booked into an hotel in London having been invited to the same wedding a day later. I met Denny at the bar, we chatted and ate together over a bottle of wine and something else alcoholic to round the meal off. Late that evening we abandoned the bar and decided it was time to turn in.

We were both on the same floor. Her room was the first after leaving the elevator. She pulled me into it stripped off as did I and we made some very passionate love, twice...then fell asleep.




Cropped, literally this is a scanned print with part torn off for reasons best left unknown.



The next morning early, I dressed and made it back to my room leaving Denny naked in her bed and half asleep.

The wedding was that day and it all went well. Even the weather played ball. The evening provided music and a chance to be up close and personal with Denny and she with me as we danced.

We cut the evening a little short as we both had other things on our minds LL. We grabbed a bottle of wine and went back to my room this time, guessing that, among the nearly two hundred guests, no one would notice we had left.

No hanging about, we both stripped naked. I put my camera on its tripod and Denny posed for me (see below) before we snuggled up in bed, me pressed against her bottom spooning style. With Denny's body moulded against mine it was only natural that I had an erection which she said shouldn't be wasted. I was between her legs already and she was nice and wet, her 'lips' parted.

We didn't waste my erection LL, not one iota of it. After Denny's two orgasms we both collapsed and then she snuggled up to me and put her head on my chest. Her chest was partially on mine. I have noted that I stroked her left breast, but we must have both fallen asleep around then.

Denny crept back to her room early the next morning, but not before receiving a parting gift from meπŸ˜œπŸ˜‰!

















Ciao


and....in this case I was.



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment