Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Faces 3


For LL in the UK



More for you to contemplate, LL, and I have hundreds more. What a life I have led since your time with me. You would never have kept up, despite your being younger. Best decision I ever made...leaving you behind.... different world and a different and very exciting and rewarding life.

Here I am now in one of my favorite cities, Venice. Just about to go out for a wander for an hour or so with the lady who is here with me. An Aperol Spritz calls and an espresso. While I am waiting (seemed to have spent my life waiting for ladies to get ready - just kidding it is nearly always worth it), I thought I would post a couple of blogs for you.

























































































































































Ciao



 All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment