Monday, July 22, 2019

Bosom Friends

For LL in the UK

You always thought of me as a bit of a 'boob man'. You were partially right, so I thought I would show you more women whose boobs I enjoyed and the many I caressed.  Mostly they were a lot younger than 'you and yours'. It came with the territory (the photographic one) and still does. Now photography is not such a pre-requirement, seeing how many women I have met, know and have 'known.

As you will see below most here are pretty perfect, no doubt due to the age of the 'owners'. These are all shots of commissions, 'friend' (or both) and photographic models. You have seen all of the women before, bar one, in previous blogs.



Italy 2008


Private beach, LL, ideal for revealing your privates as they say. I hadn't anticipated this - it was a shoot/commission  that went from lingerie to swimwear, to topless to nothing at all apart from two bracelets. I had no idea this lady had something more in mind. I say that bearing in mind her age and mine. When she undid her bikini bottom there was little doubt. A glimpse of her pussy and she did it up again, stood grabbed my hand and we went back to the villa. Her boobs were bouncing all the way.

I certainly lost all interest in photography LL and so did Benedetta. Her body was like silk...no, more like satin...outside and inside. What an afternoon of mutual pleasure and pleasuring.



Italy 2008

I agreed to take shots of this young woman reluctantly as she is the daughter of a very important client and her father is a business partner in an Italian enterprise (food production). She was lovely as you can see and possessed of a flawless skin and boobs to match. That was it - just photos, for her personal use.







Spain 2006

An American in Spain. I took this by a wall at side of the garages at my home in Valencia. She was hot, LL, and I mean in every way that day. The top in her teeth was her idea with the hint of sex later from the way her hands were pushing her panties downward. That sheen on her body was perspiration which made her body (and mine) slick to the touch. Very sensuous...oh...and they were very firm to as well as her butt.








New England 2007

Speaks for itself this shot, don't you think. I did and although this was in fact a shoot for someone from Manchester (New Hampshire that is = not England!), she wanted something extra on the side...or rather on her back. I couldn't disappoint her could I and she didn't disappoint me either.






North Dakota 2007

There's a place called Bismarck in ND, LL...and I know for certain you haven't been there, but I did on my travels of the northern States in 2006/2007. Part flying and part driving, I met some really interesting people both male and female. The rather gorgeous lady above whose name is Hope was one such...'interesting person'. After these shots were taken  there was only one thing she was interested in and I had it.

To think this was twelve years ago. Hard to believe now, and I was hard. What red-blooded man wouldn't be when this lady was offering herself. Hope was a lovely lady and I ended up staying three days rather than the one I planned. A no-brainer.






London 2006

It must be something to do with the fact that women in front of the camera seem to get horny, especially when they are in and out of their clothes and lingerie as Nina was. Mind you she had some great lingerie that left little to the imagination.

A few minutes before this shot (in her bedroom - the rest had been in her lounge) she had sat there quite demurely then those lovely long legs were spread apart as you see them above LL. It all went downhill or rather uphill from there. That bra and those sexy panties came off and we were at it like rabbits. I think Nina hadn't had a man for ages from her frantic lovemaking. I did get her to slow down and enjoy things after her first orgasm.







Maine 2018

Some women's bodies just ooze sexuality and Julia's did that in spades. This shot was taken on a secluded part of the shore last summer LL. There are plenty of coves on the Maine coast and not too large a population. It's one of my favorite locations for shoots if the weather is right.

This is just east of Brunswick. We stayed over in Portland, Maine. Julia decided on the skinny dipping and she posed for this shot and others, just for me. An incredibly sexy woman who is a fairly regular guest at my home here and in Nantucket. She lives in Boston and I have just had a lovely and quite athletic weekend with her. Great boobs LL, no droop like yours!!🀣





France 2006

Sex with many French women is just part of life. They have no hang ups, no feelings of guilt. That is probably because they know their husbands, partners whatever have the same attitude. That was the case with this lady. She was my first French lay, you could say, after we parted. Not my first French woman though. She was 18 and I was 19 LL, She was lovely too. A French student staying in Canterbury. So long ago I can't recall her name.

This was just a quick shot above (hence the lack of focus). It was quick for a reason. I do remember she had lovely pointed firm boobs. they fitted my hands perfectly. As they say anything over a handful is a wasteπŸ˜‰. I do remember this ladies name - she is Francoise and the place is Martel.



.





France 2007

This French lady is a friend LL...a close one. Was it you who said I had no friends. You really didn't know me did you, but then that was partly my doing. I kept a lot of my life to myself. I was right to do so wasn't I.

I had a long running relationship with Jeanne over several years and then I met Ash and married. We are still in touch, Jeanne and I. Nice looking at her body again while I was compiling this blog. I knew it ...intimately. She's married now but she keeps dropping hints about a 'get together' maybe I will ...maybe.







Boston, Massachusetts 2006

My first staff member in the US. We were having a weekend in Boston and flew up from Fort Myers together. This was taken in our hotel room. To think I had still been dallying with you LL, six months earlier. No comparison is there...none whatsoever.





New York - Studio 2018

No comment really necessary - she is perfect isn't she. I love this shot and I am sure you can see why.







Cumbria 2004

One of the early women that I met after you went behind my back LL. I guess I wanted to give you a chance and stayed with you into 2005, but I wasn't going to just sit back while you 'played away'. However Lynn did. She loved sitting back for me and she was only a short distance from you.

Popping in to service her on my way back home was so easy., and I have to say popping into her was a real pleasure. The difference between your boobs and hers were a welcome change. Something firm and bouncy to get my hands on ... and mouth. She liked earrings that dangled as well and pink lipstick. A true blonde, that I can vouch for!😜






Cannes 2018

I don't think I need to make much comment here. Jumping in and out of bed in that part of France (in fact any part of France) is something of a norm. Even more so among the circles I inhabit in Cannes and they are all very beautiful.

There is a preference among many of the ladies for the older man. I guess one of the reasons is wealth, the other I have been told, on many an occasion, is experience in the bedroom. I'll leave you to guess if this is before....or after.





Hertfordshire 2006

When I bought my first home in Cambridge UK (there's another one over here in Massachusetts) it wasn't, and isn't, far from Hertfordshire. Just down the road in fact. Those online dating sites were quite useful in that respect. You would be surprised how many women are in sexless relationships or are barely paid any attention.

Vicky was one such lady. How those boobs of hers could be ignored, I'm not sure. I certainly didn't ignore them or pay them little attention. They and Vicky received lots of attention from me. For your information. This was taken in January 2006. I bet you thought I was just sitting back thinking of you. Nothing was further from my mind. I didn't waste my time like that.




New Hampshire 2008

Nice to be winked at by a gorgeous woman sitting in your car totally naked. When I say winking, I'm sure you realize I am not talking about her eyes! That was some weekend LL, as I am sure you can imagine. Incidentally, we were going skinny dipping in the lake at my old home here. That was fun. Reminds me of 'bags of sugar' and a 'log'.







London 2006

One of my neighbours where I used to have the apartment in London. This wasn't our first 'connection' That started back in the Spring of 2005. Lovely body, don't you think. LOved looking down at those brown nipples and watch her face as she came. She could vocalize one hell of a lot. Thank goodness the place was well insulated! You would think butter wouldn't melt etc, to look at her. Her name is Emma.












Guildford  2005

A friend from London LL. I spent the weekend at her place just outside Guildford...and I managed to email you between bedroom romps. At the time I thought of it as poetic justice. There was no way I was going to keep visiting you while you dallied with flour man. In fact I had quite a laugh when I eventually saw him...then I knew you had no taste.

Remember I chose you - not you me. The biggest regret of my life. Sarah above filled a period in my life extending into 2006 and I filled her, much to her delight and satisfaction. No strings attached it was a very convenient relationship and she was way out of your class LL. But then you were way below my class, so I guess it figures that I tended toward my 'own sort', just as you have done. I'm still laughing at him ...

Sarah has gorgeous skin, probably still does, and a figure that was both lovely and firm in all areas, especially her breast area.






Nice 2008

This is my place in Nice. The shot was taken early one morning - enough said don't you thinkπŸ˜‰





 New York Studio 2012


Every shape and almost every size have passed before my camera and many passed under my hands. I'm talking boobs LL. I had and have a preference for the firm ones though and these fitted the bill admirably. This was a shoot for a lingerie company , but this particular one was just for the two of us and a few more that are even more revealing. Amazing isn't it how easily one  could and can get laid. Often I didn't have to make the first move.






Oregon 2018

This was taken in a place called Hillsboro just outside Portland, Oregon last year. This young lady made all the moves. I could tell you a whole long story behind how this shot came about, but I wont. Suffice to say she came onto me by greeting me when I called round in the nude. This shot was taken in the backyard.

A young mum who works for me in Oregon. Bored to death while her daughter is at elementary school and husband travelling in his sales job. I guess you get the picture....










Italy 2018

In my extensive experience, Italian women are outstanding. At least the attractive ones are. Giovanni was/is certainly outstanding the 'department' depicted in my shot of her above. Lovely lady who I met last year near Sorrento.

Giovanni is her name, by the way. In Italy it is a boys name as well as a girls. English equivalents are John and Jane, so she is in fact Jane.








LA Studio 2018

This lady is in the entertainment industry in LA. No, not that kind of 'entertainment' LL, but TV. These shots of which one appears above were just for her (and me of course as I have copies).

It was her idea to pose entirely nude...and the rest of that afternoon was her idea as well, but I didn't complain. A casual bout of sex and then going our separate ways is a way of life for many. You should have gotten out more when you were younger and also travelled ...even if it was on a bus!!🀣






Cannes 2018

My pool last year. Nothing further need be said....



Near Nottingham 2005

I played about with this shot sometime after I took this and removed the background, for a reason. Lindsay liked this better it removed the fussiness in the background and she was into removing everything for me.

Funnily enough I didn't meet her through a website LL, but through my old employer (just before I met you). She used to be my assistant in Norfolk and had been transferred to the regional office in Nottingham. I managed to contact her by just phoning that office. While my late wife was alive, I never once strayed in 33 years, but quite a few women made it known that they 'fancied' me. There was an assistant Helen when I was an auditor and investigator, Julie my secretary in the late 1990's and quite a few back aways.

Lindsay wanted to meet up. I told her about you and your games a she invited me to stay over quite a few times when I was on my way back from you.  I guess she knew that when she sat across from me at my desk that I looked at her boobs more than once, especially in summer. 
Not surprising given their size!

I finally got to handle them in 2004. We enjoyed very good sex together LL. None of your clumsy stuff about withdrawing early. She a respectable(?) married woman now.






St Lucia 2008

This young lady flirted with me outrageously, but I didn't take the bait. I didn't always although she did pose topless as well. The reason - I had another woman with me on this vacation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final two shots below were for a client, the subject in the shots. She loves them and has full length versions in her bedroom. How do I know that? That would be telling....πŸ˜‰

It  took some time getting the lighting just right and ensuring the studio was light free. Blackout blinds helped. but the edges had to be sealed. Quite proud of these and the others I took. She liked me being proud.....


London Studio 2016


London Studio 2016

Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©






No comments:

Post a Comment