Thursday, March 2, 2023

Anatomy

For LL in the UK 

⭕ NSFW ⭕


My experience with all the women I have met since April 2004 LL was quite the opposite in 90% of the cases to what I expected. I am talking about their wish, no make that urge, to display their wares to me, whether that be breasts, ass or pussy. My expectation, if I had one, was the opposite. I am not  pushy in that area as you are aware LL so I expected it would be some time before any woman I met would ‘reveal’ herself.

I was wrong.

Their desires were stronger than I imagined. Bear in mind I had been married for many years until my first wife died, so my experience was at best a bit thin on the ground. Funnily enough the women weren’t  - there were many that wanted to tempt me with what they had, mostly successfully. Maybe it was my manner with them, the fact I was and am never pushy in a physical way, or maybe LL it was my smile and my friendly green eyes!

The other side of the coin is that they had needs they wanted met without being too overt about it. Their wiles worked. The more women I met the better it all became. In those six hundred plus encounters I never had one complaint about performance - not a single one. Looking back, while I write this, I find it incredible that I have enjoyed so many women LL ... and that you were the first and the worst. 

I bear in mind that these ladies have been spread across nearly twenty years, so maybe not quite so bad or good as it sounds. That’s an average of thirty a year, but of course averages don’t tell the full story. First of all I was married for a number of those years until I lost Ash to the big ‘C’ and then there were more in the early years than these latter ones…although I haven’t stopped, yet! Neither have the women stopped …..coming LL.

 































Somerset with Trisha from Bristol 2006 - the whole series of shots above. A nice short drive down the M5 then across country to the North Somerset coast. A wide sandy bay sparsely populated when we visited and we visited a fair few times.

Sun tan oil and massages me on her on me, a very sensual experience. Couldn't keep our hands off each other. Ever come on a beach LL without penetration - we did. Masturbating each other all the way until we both shot our lot. Of course we had to consummate things when we got back to Trisha’s…and we did, several times. Great legs, superb ass and lovely tits. A perfect match especially because she loved (s) my thickness…inside her. Yes, we still see each other and a good fuck is included in the package.

You were a fool LL  you have no idea what you threw away by your actions and deceit.











This lovely left tit belongs to Denise from King's Lynn, one of the early women that couldn't' wait to get laid by me in 2004. The number of times those breasts slipped through my fingers, were squeezed and sucked  were many LL. A great pleasure for both us and Denise could ride me like the wind when she was on top, coming two or three times with me just laying there and taking it...along with the pleasure of her movements. Not bad for a forty three year old woman, at that time.









More anatomy being displayed for my delectation and the camera, of course. This time it is a lady in Germany. Her name was and still is, I guess, Liesl.

Another business trip LL in 2008, to Munich this time. My first visit there was in 1970 for the UK Government. I got laid that time too. I have found a lot of German women who are inclined to want to get laid had a taste for fancy underwear, stockings and suspender belts. Not sure if it makes them  feel sexy or what. To me it is just more stuff that has to come offπŸ˜‰. With bodies like Liesl’s LL I was quite happy to watch and wait my reward. Hers lay at the end of that disrobing.














The two photos above of Chrissie were taken in Hexham early 2005 and on one Monday when I used the A69 as a route home instead of the A66. She had become, what I termed back then, a 'regular'. 

My finger and her lovely boobs feature in the two shots above taken with that little silver Canon Powershot I used to carry around. A was what I would give Chrissie for being a fantastic lay 69…well she enjoyed that and so did I and we always finished properly…inside her. Very responsive nipples by the way








Andrea, Ghent 2007. Nice warm glow provided by the room lights. Andrea was warm and certainly glowed after our exercise in her bedroom. WEehad first met in London. She was a friend of one of the 'apartment' ladies and had invited me to call on her when I was in Europe.

At the time I had no inkling it would lead to sharing her bed. I did think maybe I would 'get my leg over' LL but didn't plan to push things. In the event as in many events, I didn't need to.










Whilst this photo displays Alison’s area of pleasure for both of us it is perhaps the ring you should concentrate on LL. It had been switched from her left hand to her right. I don’t thinks she realised that I had noticed between the office and her bedroom…but I had. 

It came out later like her cum. She was engaged but…. Well, as I discovered, some women can’t get enough sex and the thought of being confined to one man in their life leaves them wanting to try ‘different models’ before they tie the knot. Alison enjoyed our times together in 2005 and 2006 her fiancΓ© didn’t know so I guess no harm m done. I was a free agent anyway, with you playing away and Alison just plain liked sex and lots of it. I was able to provide her with what she wanted…between you and my other ladies.😏 




There’s nothing like a sexy woman fresh out of the shower smelling great LL. Even better if they are in their thirties on vacation in Spain and seeking a little fun, as Leah above was.

There’s a lot to be said for being a single wealthy guy. No drugs in my life, just wine, women and the occasional song…I’m told by the many that I have a reasonable voice for certain songs. Before,but mostly after, I engineered your departure I had this great feeling of freedom, able to do what I wanted and go where I wanted, with whoever I wanted. Hence, Leah and I ended up together in her hotel in Estepona. 

I met her while enjoying of all things, fresh grilled sardines for lunch. She was at the next table, arrived after I did and asked if my sardines were good. I told her they were…it all cascaded from there LL. Oh so easy, no real effort on my part and there she was on her back, boobs pointed at the ceiling and me inside her. Nice way to spend the afternoon wouldn’t you say.







 Another pair right in my face LL. These belong to another Denise and the location isn't as exotic as Spain, it is near Norwich. However her tits and those of Leah, the lady I met in Spain, were about the same. Firm, a perfect fit for my hands and nipples in both cases soon erect and hard...and that was before sex.

Most women I met said my foreplay, caressing etc aroused them and made them nice and wet before we got down to business. They seemed to enjoy that as much almost as having an orgasm. In fact. some like Denise had an orgasm while I was indulging in foreplay with her. 

We met via the internet, of course, in 2005.







My lady in red, but not for long. In red I mean - that coat came off just after this shot. I was sorely tempted to caption this 'A Right Tit', but relented. That sobriquet is more appropriate to you LL - fool that you are.

Kate's tits were nice and firm and held themselves up unaided by a bra. No downward droop like yours LL! She had walked into her bedroom dressed like that but, as I have said, it didn't last long. Kate was soon on her back encouraging me to remove her panties. Probably because I was naked and my erection was hovering above her. I obliged noticing that she seemed transfixed by my cock. She soon was once I was between her long legs.

A postscript to this particular encounter with Kate - she and Alison bought their panties from the same place it seemed, M & S. Funny what I noticed  back then, but it always the small details, isn't it LL. Small details gave you away, that and my gizmo, your own admission and two supposed friends of yours.




Jenny

πŸ‘€
πŸ‘…

2004 at her flat in Penrith LL, once we had started seeing each other she couldn’t get enough of me, or more precisely my cock. She loved its thickness she told me and the way it touched parts of her inside never touched before. That told me something about her previous lovers!

This visit was a Monday in October 2004. Not my first. In fact, looking back at my old diary for that year it was my eighth visit. To be honest LL after leaving you on a Monday morning and all your hang ups it was very refreshing to call on Jenny. No baggage, no demands (bar one), younger than you by just over ten years at the time …and a lovely body. The latter being what she liked me pleasuring…and satisfying. 



Back to that Monday morning in  October 2004. I have just watched this video again LL. It is one of many, featuring numerous women.  They liked to view the videos too and most times they kept a copy. This was taken using the video function on my small silver colored Canon while Jen rode her way to a climax. What features her are a few frame grabs, after all I have to keep myself out of the picture

A little help along the way never goes amiss, so rubbing this miss's clit with my thumb certainly had Jen on her way.




I was surprised our first time that she was able to take all of me inside her but she was. The frame above and below show what you might call our well worn  'path' to complete satisfaction...and it was complete with Jen...never with you LL.

I must mention her boobs. I watched them bouncing around that morning which made me even harder, especially when they were within the reach of my hands and I was able to fondle and squeeze them - perfick!






Shame I can't put sound in these bogs otherwise you could hear Jenny moaning as we fucked that morning. That was one generous pussy of Jenny's, not only did it take all of me, it was always well lubricated with her juices and nice and tight once those vaginal lips were wrapped around me as they are above and below.

 
This final frame grab was just before Jenny came for the third time. The first was when I licked and flicked her clit. The second when I mounted her soon after arriving and before 10.00 a.m. After this third fuck I flipped her on her back again reentered her while she was still oozing cum and her pussy was wide open. 

I made her come again LL and then did my deed by expelling a whole load of semen into her...I have no doubt I vented some of my frustration with you and early withdrawal in the satisfaction Jenny provide me with. That and of course se had a far superior body


πŸ‘€
πŸ‘…






Both the above shots are from an afternoon I spent with Samantha in Cambridge back in 2005. The summer of 2005 LL - the one that, for you, was notable by my absence from your doorstep. You know the reason now but back then you probably didn't.

I had my hands full, often literally with women like Sam who just wanted me for a little fun and lots of sex. Being 'handed around' suited me and had its advantages. I got laid regularly, almost daily some weeks I use the term 'handed around loosely in that it was part being recommended to another woman by one I had laid (that surprised me!) for sex with the second. Another part was being handed around during sex with two women at the same venue and time. I really enjoyed that and I know the girls/women did LL.


Back to Sam LL. whose back appears below after that cerise (?) top was cast aside.  The photos were taken at two different times note the panties ... with the second shot of he back being early November 2004 We had a little routine that Sam enjoyed. I would strip to my underwear and approach from behind. Hence the photo below from behind, of her behind. then it was hands on for me LL. First of all she liked me reaching round and fondling her breasts. Normally, I would arouse her enough for her nipples to became erect and as she would tell me her panties to become wet.

I would slip my hands inside said panties, ease them over her hips and allow them to coast down her legs to the floor. I in the meantime removed my underpants and we were ready for a little ‘business’. That’s a turn of phrase LL, it often amounted to quite a bit more than just a little business. I am sure you can guess what followed several times. Incidentally, Sam was devoid of pubic hair, so that made for a nice approach…















Not going to write a lot about this shot because this rather slim tall body belongs to a brunette called Carole of whom you were made well aware in 2006. I should have revealed all the women I had been with since you strayed in 2004, but somehow I still held onto a sliver of what might be termed hope that you would see how wrong your decision was. You never did admit to it and so lost me for good. For good was right too…my good. Amazing what I achieved and what happened in my life once you were cast off LL.

You were disparaging about Carole back then. It was totally misplaced of course and I think you were jealous, even though you had your little fat man. Take a look at my photo above again and tell me if she isn’t more attractive than you were then. I certainly thought so when we were sleeping together and enjoying vacations.




 
I hardly need to say anything with this shot of Kim #3, but of course I will. First of all that is one of my shirts. After you played away I started buying packs of three white shirts…to give away to the ladies in my life. Not sure what it is with you all but you weren’t the only one who had a thing for them…not by a long way.

This particular shirt is very nicely filled out by Kim, don’t you think. I know I certainly did and at this point she was well aroused and anticipating what was to come…both of us. All evidenced by her very erect nipples LL. Where and when Yaxham, Norfolk 2005.









































I’ve now lost count of the number of times I have visited Italy. Back when I took this lady there I guess it was about fifteen times, not including RN calls into Naples Naval Base back in my Navy days. All the  trips prior to my taking you to Sorrento LL were with my first wife G.

The visit featured in the photos above of Helen are from 2007. We travelled around a bit as I wanted to show her various places. She had never been before and loved the country, the language, the people I introduced her to and naturally the food and wine.

Helen is the lady I was chatting to in Sussex way back in 2005. We eventually met up in 2006 and the vacation followed in 2007. She was separated with one child. Her son stayed with her mum while she enjoyed our vacation LL. Helen knew that we were never going to be a permanent item and I didn’t want that either. After you I had decided to stay single….I didn’t of course as I met Ash and we married. Funny how life surprises you isn’t it.

Helen and I had a delightful stay in Italy for about ten days. She was/is a sweet woman who outside of the bedroom was just a nice woman. Girl next door if you like. However, she liked her sex and liked having sex with me after the first few times in Sussex back in 2006. By the time we got to Italy she was very relaxed in my company and her personality blossomed after the trauma of her separation. A degree of devilment came to the fore when I dared her to show her boobs while we were pottering around.

She took the dare and pulled her top down as you can see. That was enough for me and indeed for her. We made a fairly quick dash back to our hotel room and spent the rest of that afternoon making love. A day to remember for both us. The last five photos were shots Helen sent to me after we had returned to the UK. All selfies of course.

Her breasts didn't bear comparison with yours when it came to size, but they were lovely and firm, Helen was slim and her breasts fitted my hands perfectly...and went really hard when we were making love LL. 




















I've pretty much dealt with all interesting aspects of the female anatomy in this blog LL, but I couldn't resist inserting these two shots of Anna in her flat in London The photos were taken in 2007. I helped her move in and my reward after I treated her to a meal was to go to bed with her.

All through that meal I had no idea she was wearing see through panties. When she was stripping off and I took the shots above, I reckoned they were pretty sexy. Anna was even sexier when she straddled me and her wet pussy was lowered/docked with my erection LL.




Finally a shot from this State Florida taken in Tarpon Springs in 2009.

Both Anna just before and Avery who appears in this last photo display what I call (to myself) a women’s ‘keyhole. That small open area on a shapely female at the top of their thighs, just where their buttocks end. To me it was designed for just one purpose LL and I am sure you can guess what. I can say my erection fitted perfectly in that space in both Anna’s and Avery’s case. There were no complaints either!

Avery’s photo above is the original size - I thought you would want a clear view of what I was talking about!😜


Have a nice day ma'am


αΏΌ

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  







 

No comments:

Post a Comment