Saturday, February 25, 2023

Lingerie Less

For LL in the UK 


I’ve often spoken of lingerie shots requested by clients LL but I don’t think I have shown you many. Most of these ladies from here, there and everywhere were, shall we say, quite prone to posing free of some of their normal lingerie pieces. I always was amused and still am by the fact that when attractive women start stripping down to their underwear/lingerie they feel the urge to go further. At least LL, that’s my experience.

As a red blooded male I always find it very sexy and dare I say arousing. When the latter happens and is obvious to the client/date in question well the inevitable happens. Question here is did I have all these ladies (you have seen many before) or were there some who weren’t up (or down) for it.









London






Salthouse, Norfolk








Allentown, Pennsylvania







Paris









California






Braintree Essex








London Studio








New York City







St Louis, Missouri





Italy







Norfolk







London - sorry no lingerie in this one. I thought there was but…the naked truth is, there isn’t






California








Berkshire, UK








Italy








 Islington









Germany






Newmarket






Florida






Milan







Boston, Mass.









Gerrards Cross








Spain







Leiden, Netherlands







Oslo Norway





Brighton






Newcastle







France








France



Germany





Bury St Edmunds
 

Just so you know LL, most of the women above tried most of the positions below, if not all of them






Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  


No comments:

Post a Comment