Saturday, February 11, 2023

Keeping A-breast

For LL in the UK 

This blog is all about hands on LL. My hands on their lovely breasts. Large one, smaller ones, mainly firm and responsive ones. There were some during your time, immediately after and then over the years until recently.

I had no trouble in attracting women. More often than not they made the running and were attracted to me `LL. Sounds immodest but it is a fact and was certainly back then. Charisma, my smile, my green eyes...whatever, I had no idea unless they told me. There was of course another attribute that in a way 'ensnared' a few of them and that was my prowess in bed. Some who hadn't yet experienced it had heard tales about me.










You will probably realise the photos above are from the same location but different women. The year is 2005 and the location Rotherham. The first photo of Melinda (Mel) was taken in her garden in 2005 and the second of Vicky was also taken there. Needless to say they were friends.

Mel I met first via the good old internet LL. With a body like hers and those tits, she more than satisfied me and because her satisfaction was, as she put, it fantastic (where did you learn to make love like that P) Vicky wanted to join us. Not all women want to be involved in a threesome, preferring to keep things one on one and intimate.

These two lovely Yorkshire lasses were up for it though LL and down for it.



Sarah (Nottingham)

Well we messed up the hotel sheets, so I reckon we enjoyed a good time LL. No worries though Sarah was on the staff. A nights stay every now and again on the way back from you kept us in practice…not that either of us needed it! Boy, could she go…and then some.







Debbie (Keswick)

I written a lot about Debbie in the past so will just leave you with this shot of her lovely boobs LL.











Emma (Durham)

I’ve met a few ‘naughty’ women in my ime LL, especially after you cheated. Emma was the picture of innocence when she served me coffee in the hotel I stayed in a few times during 2004-2005. Just overnight or two nights at the most. It was mainly because of women I had chatted to online and was planning to meet LLNone over forty five and most a fair bit younger.

We became fairly friendly after my third stay in 2004 - she wanted to chat when she had time. Fall of 2004 was fairly quiet there and being one of the single males staying it seems she had designs on me because one evening I had a knock on my door and there was Emma. Not a word was said. She just pushed by me into the room. I closed the door and turned around and she was standing there reaching up to kiss me. I kissed her back hands on her waist. She moved them onto her butt.

It didn’t take much before we were on the bed both stark naked. We made love twice then sat up on the bed talking. Emma with her lovely boobs  which were being fondled by yours truly every now and again. We finished my bottle of wine while the TV played. Then we snuggled down and did it all over again. Her tits were perfect LL as you can see and her pussy just had the right degree of tightness to stimulate us both…all the way to her orgasms.

Memories LL, I have loads of them and mostly very pleasant there have been a few exceptions - you were one of them







Jodie (Georgia)

Funny how Jodie above follow right on from Emma in this blog. Both the same age then and of course now, I guess. Both with young firm tits and both hotel staff. The location here was Savannah, Ga. where yhe Gulfstream gets its servicing...as did Jodie on this occasion.






Georgie (South Carolina)




Kate 1 (Virginia)





Kate 2

What a lovely woman LL. Younger, slimmer and far more shapely than you. Made my stay near DC very enjoyable. Her place just over the Maryland state line.hands on her breasts, now that was soo nice. Silky smooth and nice and responsive. The tan lines were fro local sunbathing that summer, not a vacation.






Denise (King’s Lynn)

Met her at the George in Swaffham and went from there. This shot is from her home in KL, just before we got down to a nice romp…I was already down (and up). When she straddled me and got started those tits of hers slipped through my hands beautifully, as she moaned and shouted her way to her orgasm LL…and she could come…multiple times.





Ellie (Linton Suffolk)

Although they don’t look it her breasts were quite firm and easily encompassed by my hands LL. Sexy lady who liked me to undress her, as in this shot.







Becky (Kent) 

Before I met up with Becky all i had was a head and shoulder shot to go on. Imagine the pleasant surprise I received when I took her out to dinner during a visit to my sister




Jodie (Minnesota)

Tall slim and sexually hungry LL. Her home was built in that Dutch barn style and set in some meadowland between Minneapolis and Duluth. Sounds way out in the country but was only a twenty minute drive to the nearest town.

Landed on my feet again during that side trip on my journey. It was sometimes almost as though they already knew me. In fact one or two said that. I actually landed on my back this particular morning, gently pushed there by Jodie. It was her turn next … to land on her back. I don’t think I ever fucked a woman on the basis of wham bam and thank you ma’am. I didn’t with Jodie. 75% long and slow and 25% fast and furious. Lovely ride any which way.


Sara (Norwich)

Another school teacher via a school teacher. They were never like Sara when I was at school! I don’t think I need to explain what this Saturday morning was about.




Inge (Dutch)

What a fantastic pair LL and Inge knew it. So firm they were almost hard.






Friedl (German)

Munich. 



Rachel (Oregon)

Starbucks lady - she served me more than a few times LL and she enjoyed me servicing her. Having an English accent among other things had and has it’s advantages over here LL









Lauren (Norfolk)

I knew she was going to be a ‘cracker’ when we seated chatting online back in 2005-2006, mainly from the photos she had posted online LL. Another thirty something lady. This time single, not divorced, separated or widowed. 

The first time we met she was quite quiet - not shy but quiet LL. Made a refreshing change from you LL .Lauren lived in a small village to the south east of the city. We met up one Saturday in Norwich for coffee which turned into lunch. That was mainly because we hit it off so well.. There have been very few women I haven't been able to get along with LL. A quality that has worked to my advantage many times...past and present.

Lauren is and was older than she looked. She had also moved to the UK from South Africa which led to me travelling there in time, but that's a whole different story. Lauren had women friends from her work at the university but no regular male friend or partner, hence her presence on the dating site we both used - her and I that is, not you and I.

I was on my own (well sort of๐Ÿ˜‰), she was on her own. We ended up, naturally, in her bed then in mine and she proved to be gorgeous and very adept in making love...to our mutual delight and satisfaction. As you can see from this shot taken just to the north east of my old Norfolk home, outside the utility room in the meadow, she had perfect breasts. The mere sight of them was enough to have yours truly aroused and ready for action.

Looking back I guess I took chances with having women back at my home especially as I often had several on the go at the same time. Being where it was though, my home couldn't be seen from the road so the chances of 'discovery' were minimal.







Annika (Sweden)



Annika (Sweden)

Whoever said Swedish women were free and easy was right in my experience. Annika certainly was, spreading her favours and her legs before me.






Lucienne (France)

I was staying at the home o a woman I first met in Paris, we or rather she had a bit of an affair with me. The woman above was/is her daughter. Mother was I think fifty back then and her daughter around thirty. Mother had returned to Paris after sleeping with me the night before and I was moving on to another destination. that day. Lucienne's mother was away for I think about three or four days, leaving her daughter to see me off and look after the house/chateau.

After seeing her mother off that morning I was more or less ready to hit the road. Before doing so I thought I should say au revoir to Lucienne. I couldn't find her in the house, but thought she'd turn up. I went outside to take some photos of the house and the views which were excellent. In doing so I came across the old derelict building above. Some of the stonework reminded me of a bank type building. Also in doing so I came across Lucienne sitting where you see her in a once swim suit styled high around her groin. I stood chatting to her. 

She asked me to take her photo. I did and then as I was checking how the shot was she slipped the swimsuit straps off to reveal her breasts. I took the shot above. She took her swimsuit off and asked me to fuck her, or in her words 'baise moi'. Never look a gift horse in the mouth LL. or a woman who wants you to have sex with her. I never did and apart from you have never regretted one minute of those lovely sexual encounters.

I drooped my trousers and pants. She placed her hands on the wall of that building and spread her legs. I was between them in every sense, feeling her wet pussy and then entering it. Felling those lovely tits and squeezing them. Moans, scream some minutes later and she came, quivering, cramping and oozing. I had held back and hadn't come. WEefound some grass cuttings a pile of them left by their gardener and used those as a bed, With her legs in the air this time we had sex again this time long and languorous until things became critical for us both. She came again with a shouts and moans. I too left a large deposit preceded by a deep male grunt as I unloaded.

Later that day when I arrived at my destination and was about to take a shower, I glanced down at my knees. They were green from those grass cuttings. I smiled to myself at the memory of that morning and then showered. There were other fish to fry....










Lisa (Vermont)

Another business trip up to Montpelier LL and another benefit in the form of LIsa. She was what you might term a very 'game' woman, always ready for a romp with me.





Kathy (New York)

I was actually photographing her (fully clothed) for a company client. Our third session in as many days when she revealed what lay beneath her shirt back at my apartment. You can guess where it went from there LL. Sometimes I didn't even try and they fell into my lap.



๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘…


Chrissie (Florida) 

Chrissie (Florida) - part of my classic car collection LL that I keep here in Florida.



Chrissie (Florida) 




Chrissie (Florida) 

Talking of cars as I was above these shots were taken in my Lincoln at Chrissie's suggestion and she was a very suggestive lady. Still is. Naples and my home there was the location. Pretty in pink you could say and she had another pink area that she allowed me to access...fairly regularly when the urge to do so on her part came along.

๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘…



Rikke (Denmark)






Jackie (Spain)

 Enjoying my facilities in Puerto Banus. Met her there and funnily enough sh was from Kent in the UK.  Nice few days getting to know each other...intimately.



Helen (Sussex)





Amelia (California)



๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘…




Jen (New Hampshire)

Two for one LL. Took the same shot in clor and blackand white...she hung on long enough!

๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘…



Have a nice day ma'am


แฟผ

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  

No comments:

Post a Comment