Saturday, February 11, 2023

Globetrotting

For LL in the UK 

Around the world. I have done complete circles of the globe several times since your day LL. Naturally, along the way I dallied a little where opportunities presented themselves. Well it’s only natural isn’t it…

Never thought I would be indulging and indulged to the extent I have been in the second half of my life…beyond fifty, but I have and it has been glorious. Having been married for all those years until I lost G to cancer, I never realised how much other women liked me. I soon found out when I let myself loose…from you.

The ladies below include quite a few you have seen before, interspersed with a few you haven’t. It’s a darn good job I have kept notes or I would never recall them all, or the circumstances.




Post coital in France, what a lay she was! Exhausted on this particular morning, so I left her there to sleep on, but got this shot as she slept.




Meadow land LL, you never know what you might discover in the grass. This meadow and the lady above were both ‘discovered' in the State I first visited many moons ago in the 1970’s - Pennsylvania. t would be fair to say that both the State and Mel were in pretty good shape. As you might imagine there's a whole little narrative behind ending up making love to her in the rolloing Penn countryside. She roled up...her legs way,way back and had me mount her three times. On each occasion she produced and on the last one so did I.

As to where we met and how we ended up in that meadow, you'll just have to wonder. Superb body LL - yours had started to go to pot even when I first met you, sadly. One of the reasons you only scored 4/10 with me. 



New York 2010




New Jersey 2010...not sure about the hygiene aspect as I had jsut made her come on her kitchen table she was that desperate for me to be inside her. I had hardly gotten through the door when she threw of her gown slapped her naked body against me kissed furiously and had my trouser down around my knees.

Then she made me a drink!

Then we went to bed but not to sleep.





Austria  with a somewhat older lady  (over forty). Nevertheless her 'assets' were fine and put to good use LL. Have to admit her boobs really bounced around when she was being pumped.






Greece. Thsi shot was taken at my home on Skyros. The lady was  local and employed by me. Her name is Charis. The photos and what followed were her idea, but one I endorsed both mentally and physically.




Denmark. Bending over to receive me became a habit with Katja. It was one I didn't dissuade her from as it gave us both a great deal of plaesure and whilst ideally we did it in a bedroom, it was possible to have a good fuck almsot anywhere in that position and we did. Her with no panties under her skirts and me with a swift lowering of my pants.

Naturally we also had sex in more comfortable surroundings and in all the usual positions. It made many of my business trips very worthwhile wit Katja's long legs and superb breasts LL.



I was in Madrid having been given an intro to a lady there ostensibly for a shoot. I selected my lenses and cameras, packed and back then caught a flight from London to Madrid. My intention was to undertake the shoot then fly to Barcelona and relax at my property there  and enjoy the City. It was an intention I fulfilled. The journeys also came with certain benefits and Pilar above was one of them.

Like most of my shoots of women especially before Covid, they usually involved fully clothed posing either inside or outside. Many progressed to shots in very feminine lingerie and many liked to adopt rather sexy poses in said garments. I guess it was/is something to do with feminine desires LL as they tened to say it made them feel sexy. That part of the conversation while I was shooting away often led to the catual deed, married, single separated or divorced, they indulged themselves with me. I have plunged so many wells over the years.

That brings me back to Pilar. She was married although while I photographed her over two mornings she told me it was a fragile affair. Funny how women have needed to unload their thoughts, feelings ad desires while I have my eye to the camera. WE progressed from day one to day two. Day one had involved the usual clothed shots. Day two we had discussed and I left it to Pilar as to how she wanted to play things. She had asked me what other women did and I mentioned lingeie photos (but not sex of course) as another aspect.

That second morning in a very hot Madrid turned out to be equally hot inside her rather grand home. Her husband was away in South America somewhere on business. I don't recall where. She was wearing the thin dress you see above. As you can also see LL, it was apparent she wasn't wearing a bra either. Turned out she wasn't waering panties. The day before she had greeted me quite formally. That second day when I arrived she called me from her bedroom and told me to come to her. I put my camera bags down having paid the taxi a few minutes before and glad to get out of the heat.

When I arrived in the bedroom jsut my camera in hand there she was in the dress you see above. I managed a few shots before she took it off and stood there naked. No covering up her pussy or boobs LL, just a request to take her to bed. I stripped and joined her, literally. Imean my cock was in her pussy not once but three times. A hot morning both outside and in LL. Unfortunately the following day I had catch my flight to Barcelona. Pilar liked to go to London to shop occasionally, so....

She was one hell of a lay LL. A lot of pent up frustraion manifested itself that first time that morning. She moaned she writhed she came several times. I felt even her cum had been pent up because it sure did flow freely. I manage to produce a generous deposit as well arosued as I was by thsi forty five year old lady's body.








My homes in Europe and here in the States don't run themselves LL and I don't run them either. Long gone are the days when I undertook domestic chores like cleaning. I have staff and most of those that clean and attend to laundry etc are women like Flavia.

My staff are not 'underlings' they are mostly friends including my property mamnagers which are all men bar one. Among the domestic female staff there are more than a few that rather like enjoying some side benefits when I have been around Of course I pay them well, above market rate LL, so they rarely ask for a raise of the financial kind. However they like to see me raised, rigid and ready.

On the occasion of the above shot, I had called on Flavia at her home one morning - where? Sorrento of course seems quite appropriate given when I took you there you described it as the best holiday ever. September 2003 if you recall. Flavia had asked me over on some shallow pretence to her modest home. We both knew why and what was underlying that request. She was horny and wanted to get laid. Her horniness was duly satisfied LL. She dressed showered and we went out for a mid morning coffee. I think you and I might even have used the same place.

Flavia was a bit chunky around the thighs but as she was willing to part them for me I sort of took them as a comfortable chassis on which to perch as we fucked. Her boobs were fine. Nice size and ultra sensitive when aroused. I have a new cleaner now. Flavia moved to Naples and got married about seven years ago.





Cannes. Not my villa or pool but her family’s. You wouldn’t believe looking at the shot above that she was quite a classy, elegant woman…normally. However, she was also very sexy and into sex in a big way LL. I first met Emilie in Paris in 2009. Hard to believe that it was only three years after you. Hard was the operative word too. When we met in Paris so she could enjoy an affair…with me, I had no trouble getting fully erect.

It was all in the anticipation of having sex with her and she could go LL. Almost but not quite insatiable. What she liked about ‘my Englishman’ as she described me was that able to satiate her. She loved the fact I took a while to come which of course extended her pleasure and enabled her to have 2-4 fucks at a time before she had drained me of my semen.

The very suggestive pose by that pool was her idea Flip that position so she is on her back and you get some idea how lovely it was to be between her legs squeezing and sucking those superb tits LL.




 
Somehow or the other I have either been attracted to or have attracted women who are pretty good in the breast department. Sandy above was one such woman that I met, made love to and generally entertained and satisfied. 

She lived in North Fort Myers and liked sex with an experienced man as she put it. For about six months in the second half of 2008 that was me LL and what an enjoyable ‘ride’ it was for both of us. On this occasion on this woman my hands really weren’t able to fully encompass her boobs. Not a first but a bit of a rarity. I took the shot above at her place one afternoon. If I recall, what lay beneath her panties was, within ten minutes of this shot, very wet and about to receive my cock.


A bit of fun with this shot of Faith on my ranch in New Hampshire in 2018. She wasn’t naked but the crux of the shot is the suggestion provided by the tree that she should get her legs apart. We both thought it was quite funny and yes she did open her legs to match the tree.





I took this shot because it was something Kelly from Essex liked to do when we were fucking. That is to thrust her pussy up toward my down coming cock. It made her very wet she said and enabled her to bang her clit against me…thus bringing her climaxes on. On top she was a rubber - rubbing her clit on me until she came.

The only time it didn’t work was when she had me fuck her from behind. Then she always wanted me to reach around her hips and rub her clit for her. Quite enjoyed sex that way with her because I got to squeeze her tits freely. Kelly was an eye roller a lady who experienced Le petit mort when she came. First time I saw that effect with another woman I thought she had passed out. In a way she had as Kelly did but only momentarily.







Looking at Kim 2 laying on the floor of her cottage back in 2004 reminds me if I needed it as to how fortunate I have been over the last twenty years with attractive women and younger ones at that LL. Until I copied this shot from my archives, I’d almost forgotten how perfect she looked.

Rember I was with you back then, with your stretch marks, allegedly from pregnancies but I believe having been overweight, and the drop that was appearing with your boobs. Compare that with Kim above, who incidentally lived just seven miles from my home. You were no competition in that regard. Of course Kim was far too young to settle with whereas you weren’t although you were age conscious as I recall. I would have settled with you but you weren’t up for that and in failing to do so you made one hell of a mistake.

Kim joined me for sex and some meals out etc. I joined her for the same and the company, of course. WE liked nothing more than to be joined. Back then I’d forgotten how horny younger women could be so I was able, to use a crude phrase, ’dip my stick’ far more than I ever imagined. The younger ones, thirty to early forties, who were in the majority, had to put it mildly very healthy appetites.

Was Kim good in bed? Yes, she certainly was and she learned a few things from me that enhanced both her enjoyment and her performance LL ...and my pleasure.




Don’t get too worked up. This is a staged shot as Mandy wanted to see what she looked like when she came. We had struggled with that because most of our meets were in her lunch break in one of my renovation properties and then 2005 I didn’t have a GoPro.

The ring? Guess…I had just sold two properties here in Florida. I’m a generous guy except when it comes to cheats LL and as you are one, watch out for proceedings regarding the jewellery- it hasn’t been forgotten particularly as some of it was G’s.









I met this lady when I was out in Fort Myers back in 2006. The photo was actually taken on the Florida Keys which is where we stumbled across each other. I'm glad we did. She was on her own, as I was. She needed to eat so did I. She had rented a place and we went back there where we climbed into bed with each other.

An evening and night of pressing flesh. Hers against mine, Mine against hers resulting in mutual satisfaction LL. She was a really sweet lady and our two days and nights together were filled with lovely sex. Whether it is here in the States or over there in Europe or even further afield like the antipodes or Japan, there ave been more than a few women who didn't feel they had a vacation unless they got laid. I was always happy to oblige.

The photo is her souvenir for me - hard to forget her. We met once more in Massachusetts from where she hailed.




 Trish from Bristol baring all for some secluded sunbathing in Cornwall 2006. She would bare all at her home too...still does but now usually with me in London. She needed suntan lotion al over that day. Tough work but someone had to do it. Apparently, I applied the lotion so well she became quite wet and semi dilated. We couldn't waste that so we didn't. Luckily were were completely uninterrupted and so we both came. Trish was excited by having sex outdoors - been a long time she told me, at that time.







California 2008 This was a return trip in fact LL. I first met this lady back in 2007 as a result of being recommended by a client. She called me, I drove there and we sat and discussed photos although I had a feeling she had another agenda in mind. Why? Because by 2008 I had the measure of my clients and referrals and I knew boredom relieved by sex was part of these wives lives. Neglect by wealthy older husbands  was also a part of the equation.

In this instance LL, no name by the way, I knew why I was there the lady who recommended me told me. I duly performed as required. It was no hardship as you can see from her photo above at at thirty two everything that should be firm was and everything that should be soft and silky was also.





Back to  Suffolk and a small village near Stowmarket in 2005 and 2006. Her name is Amanda or Mandy as she preferred. Quite a hussy, but I liked her because of it. She was also a tease and I liked that too because despite the teasing I knew how it would end up. Mandy was another online contact. One of the ones I was chatting to and that you suspected. You weren't wrong but then you brought it about. Me I was hedging my bets after you cheated.

Either way I got laid with women far younger and more attractive than you LL. Mandy, although you can't see her face fully, was a pretty woman and as you can see was possessed of those physical qualities that I really appreciated. For her part she appreciated what I did for her, to her and the results. Another eye roller she used to ask me after she came whether she was very noisy. 

I told her she was fine, but in fact she used to scream and shout as I came down on her especially when she reached her climax(es) 








Beth was laying on a table when I took this shot. It was in her kitchen in Idaho. Part of my journey in 2007 across the northern states led me to her front door and … then between her legs. it was what she wanted LL. Idaho is potato country full of farmers and their workers. There are other crops.

When a reasonably cultured Brit came along and made in inquiries at the information office in Boise the young-ish lady was quite surprised to find me all the way from the UK via Florida and New Hampshire in her town. It isn’t a tourist destination hence her interest. I had driven up there from Wyoming and two or was it three other ladies I connected with on the way. If it wasn’t for the winters and distance from the east I could easily settled in Wyoming, bears mountain, lions, wolves and all.

Beth seemed like a vivacious woman when I enquired that morning. Attractive yes and slim. Holding a handful of pamphlets and a map that I didn’t need i thanked her and headed out to find some coffee. That was not before one small action of Beth’s lodged in my mind, her hand lingering longer than was necessary on mine when she handed to information to me.

I walked back in the general direction of my car and hotel. I had only booked the two nights LL and paid up front. I planned on doing a little exploring LL. I decided coffee and a perusal of the info Beth had given me was a good first move. I was sitting in the cafe quietly reading a local nessheet that had been left when I felt the presence of someone behind me. At first I thought it was the waitress coming round with a coffee refill, but when I looked up it was Beth.

SHe said she was on her break and could she join me. We sat and talked. Whereas I had travelled here there and everywhere, Beth had barely left Idaho or the west coast so she asked me lots of questions. Questions about the UK and Europe, especially Italy which is where her forebears had come from. Knowing virtually nothing about her I invited her to dinner and let her choose where. To my surprise she accepted LL. I guess as many have said before and since, she trusted me.

All of which led to us sleeping together that night, my checking out of the hotel and checking in at Beth’s for several more nights…and days, straddling the weekend as Beth straddled me. To my delight in the mornings she was given to wandering around naked, so I joined her which of course revealed my interest in her body, via my arousal.

I never asked Beth about her love life of course LL but judging what she wanted from me it had been pretty plain and of the what, bam variety. We had sex in a number of positions the usual, plus she liked to have a shag on my lap. As to the photo that was a precursor to having sex on that table, but first of all I was required to lick and flick, hence the psoition she adopted. Then with a cushion and a blanket I entered her standing at the end of said table. The height was perfect LL. Beth held the sides of the table to stop her sliding away as I thrust into her. 

Her boobs - well as you can see, they were perfect and filled my hands nicely. She liked me squeezing them repeatedly and really hard as she hit her climax 







 Apparently a blonde, but this Dutch lady was a brunette … as you can see.

I met her at the beginning of my 2007 long meander through Europe completing my assignments with clients. I followed that with my tour of the northern states here in the US. Eindhoven was where this shot of Hanneke was taken and also where she was taken...willingly. Yet another lady who just wanted to get laid and I happened along at the right time LL. She liked older men by the way and she liked this one even more after she had been ...'serviced'.










Manchester…but not the one down the road from you LL. I am talking about Manchester New Hampshire not that far south of my home near Concord. The lady’s name is Cheryl and she loved all of the above shots of her - quite like them myself.

A very pretty lady in my view although I have to say her breasts reminded me of yours in shape and direction. However, there the similarities ended. First of all she was far better in bed than you ever were, in fact my late wives were far better than you. In fact you were the least best, I won't say the worst...but....

Now look at you. Any desire in your direction has long gone.

Cheryl was altogether different, younger sexier, no early withdrawal and quite active in bed. I could add more about how much she liked different things, some of which I knew you wouldn't entertain. All in all despite her dangling boobs a far superior lady both inside and outside the bedroom.









Looks like the sea I guess LL. It is in fact a freshwater creek in Colorado.  Both the photo and Ava were taken in that State. She decided to strip and take that dip and we were only just off the highway, but out of sight fortunately. I say that because just before cleaning up in that creek we had made love among some shrubs on a blanket from her trunk . Then it was back to Boulder.

I’ve had a hell of a life since your day. No repetitive trips over the border, no repetitive trips to Spain just fun excitement and feeling alive!!






I've played with the background here LL and substituted  one of my old London Studio. That wasn't the only thing I played with either. 

Steph lived in Diss over there in Norfolk. We hooked up in 2005 via the internet for what was esentially a sexual relationship with a few meals out thrown in. It was all Steph wanted from me. To be entertained out and shagged in. The reason I have removed the background is because it was the office where she worked, albeit at the weekend.

She like a bit of  a dare and so we decided to have sex there one sunday morning. After the shot above she stood. I wrapped my arms around her, kissed her neck, filled my hands with her lovely tits and then went for her clit, once her pussy was nice and wet. That had her wriggling nicely and I then slipped my erection between her legs. Steph bent over her office desk and we went for it twice. First time she came quite quickly. I didn't. Second time she took longer and was louder. I managed to hold back.

Then we moved to one of the larger desks and Steph hoisted herself onto it so we could make love there and then . I recall her legs dangling over the side as she slowly lay down on the saet cushions we had borrowed from the staff room. I also recall her lovely swollen pussy already for me and another orgasm. She achieved that right alongside my ejaculation. We were well and truly mixed together.

She liked the way I made love so much I wondered if I might be stuck with her forever...not such a bad thing - but no a year and a half later we had drifted , mainly because of my lengthy trips to Europe and over here.



Taken on the shores of Lake Como in 2017. Her garden, her father’s villa.






Taken in Boston Massachusetts 2016

And she was on the couch in the studio - a real handful and so were her boobs LL.



👀
👅



Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  

No comments:

Post a Comment