Saturday, February 11, 2023

Availability

For LL in the UK


In the years 2004 to 2010 I was a busy man. Busy with business (real estate mainly in the early years), with travel, with photography. That was all planned. 

Having been a married man I had no real idea of the availability of women when I was widowed. By that I mean women who made themselves available LL. A slowish start at first in March April 2004 lead quite quickly to my being contacted by more women than I could chat to at one time. None of that was planned.

It just unfolded in front of me, in the same way these women spread their legs in their or my bedrooms LL. I did little to encourage contact in 2004-2006, women just mailed me on the dating websites I belonged to. If the truth be known I was only looking for one special woman. I thought I had found her, but she let me down…didn’t you.

First there were a few, then more and more. Some were older than you at that time, some in that age bracket were rather desperate. that put me off somewhat LL. To my surprise there were younger women who were interested in me and, I found out, in sex. Unlike when you jumped into bed with me within eighteen hours of meeting me, I didn’t expect anything like that. However, the ladies had other ideas and I soon found myself in a variety beds and locations, including of course my own. A steady succession of women found me online, wanted to get laid and entertained. 

Faced with attractive women, from thirty all the way through to their mid forties, I did just that - entertained them and made love to them. Frequently in that order LL. All those weekdays when I wasn't with you were filled mostly with the ladies who beat a path to my door, in a manner of speaking.

Norwich and the immediate surrounding area had a population of around 300,000, so the pool of women that made themselves available was plentiful. There were two things I never anticipated in that regard.

One was that one woman would talk about how I made her feel in bed to another which then acted as a catalyst for the second woman to contact me. Subsequently, on occasions leading to a threesome.

The other event I never anticipated were the girls/women from the insurance company. It started with one and fairly rapidly had in the sexual sense ten to twelve of them. There were forty in that department so that was 25%. That all happened after I had left the company, of course.

That was how it all started LL and photography was just an extension of the same thing. First women wanted photos, then they wanted photos topless/naked, then they wanted sex - the bored ones, the neglected ones, the single ones and those that were just plain horny. Obviously, not all my clients were like that but far more were than you might imagine. 

Incidentally, I made quite an income from those activities and all with benefits on the side. I had already made a pile in real estate both here in the States and in Europe between 2004 and 2010, photography was and had been a 'hobby' for years when I was encouraged to take shots for the first time of one of my lovers, she sewed the seed (pun intended) for what turned out to be  a hobby, an earner and a sexually satisfying activity.

I have written the above to set the scene for what happened over the years since you cheated on me way back in 2004. The women below are just some that savoured me and me them, along the way. You have seen more than a few before .....





Emma. This shot was one of the first I took of her. Funny she was coy in front of my camera but not when it wasn’t pointed at her. She relaxed more on several future occasions and actually enjoyed viewing the more intimate shots she had me take. Incidentally, I have replaced the original background for reasons of anonymity.

Sex was what Emma was interested in and I have to say she was pretty damn good too. At thirty three I was amazed she was prepared to climb into bed with me. Photo was taken in Dereham, Norfolk 2004 and later more intimate ones in 2005. For me her body was pretty much perfect and she loved the thickness of my erection inside her pumping away LL. Unlike sex with you, she gave me a fully satisfying experience. Likewise I did the same for her, she told me.





London studio shot in late 2006. Sophie was recommended to me by her friend. At first I thought she was a genuine subject for photos, but it seemed my ‘reputation’ with her friend had gone before me. Straight after the shot above….well you can figure that one out LL. I didn’t even have to make a move she made all the running and turned out to be a bit of a devil on her back legs akimbo. OK, her boobs weren’t that big but she made up for it with her positive activity down below.





The result of a morning’s fornication LL. All three times I entered her resulted in the mess we made of her bed. Katie lived near me in the apartment I once owned in Docklands, London. While she was a little heavy in the hips it was a chassis that was a pleasure to ride rolling to and fro on her pussy while fondling and squeezing her generous tits. The reverse applied when she was on top, except I got to handle her breasts even more. A noisy lover if you follow. Thankfully her apartment was well insulated. A banker, she certainly did it with ‘interest’ LL. Happy days. 2007 we hooked up literally when we could. I was busy, she was busy, no strings attached…just pure pleasure.







Another studio shot but this one is in Milan. She provided the venue through a friend. Elena was/is a lady I met through friends in 2016 while taking a break in Santorini. She lives in Milan as does my very close friend Chiara. Thankfully the city is large enough that we don’t have any embracing encounters. Mind you LL Chiara usually flies over here and Elena I see in Cannes along with a few others. 

Of course we have sex and she is well satisfied with my performances which haven’t declined over the years. I may not be athletically fit at my age but sexually I can still give the ladies all they want a bit more more!





Another posed shot. Surprisingly, perhaps, this one was taken in Norwich, not in a studio but in Jan’s home. What a gorgeous body. This was taken in 2005 late November. Just after you went your way. Imagine me with my hands on Jan’s body and my cock inside her. You should because the first time was late August just before our trip to Cyprus. The second was when you and I returned and the third two days after I helped you clear your larder. I already knew what you were planning and was well ahead of your little game and subterfuge.

Jan was great in bed and boy did I love her body and her lovely firm boobs. Do you know those mountains of hers used to get as hard as rocks during sex. Very arousing so I was hard as rock …. or a log myself.







Not a bad Cumbrian welcome LL. Better than yours that year…2005. Vicky posing just after my arrival at her home near Keswick one Monday morning. A divorced lady who ran her won business from home. Also, a rather needy one sexually. I met her before I met Debbie, who I really took to. I could easily have settled with the latter if our age difference hadn’t been so great. In both cases, Vicky and Debbie, we settled for companionship and sex. 




Thsi shot was taken in Cannes. It is another of Elena, the lady several above, who I first met in Santorini. A full frontal LL instead of the profile shot above. You get to see what I see when I have mounted her more or less. Plenty to fill my hands wouldn’t you say.






 


Essex girl in Estepona. Well Essex lady would be a better description. She was thirty six when I got this shot, along with a few others. She rather liked it - I certainly did! She was tanned all over too, no white bits. I met her there when I had my place in Puerto Banus just set up back in 2007. Modest breasts, a great arse and a sexual hunger to match. She was on vacation by herself and hailed from Chelmsford. Was she a good lay…you bet she was LL. Bouncing around on her bed in all sorts of positions and coming freely. Quite rewarding for a man to know he has made a woman come as much as Beth did.





Talking of nice butts, here’s another. This one belongs to Kim the lady from Fakenham, Norfolk. An ass I was very familiar with for nearly three years 2004 - 2006.








One of the insurance ‘girls’ LL who was only too ready to spend her Saturday mornings with me in my bed in Norfolk. Those Saturdays in 2005 when I didn’t visit you and then onward into 2006 and early 2007. I had in both senses of the word a number of women stay over, separately mostly, and Olivia was one of them

In your face, or rather in my face, but I never complained once when she present her breasts to me like that (without the bra). She said she loved me sucking at the ‘milk bar’. It certainly aroused us both, not that I needed it with her naked body against mine LL. I sucked her boobs - she would pump my cock and with her nice and wet we would connect and enjoy the morning’s activities.

We both enjoyed a slow build up, long and slow until her urges and passion took over, then she urged me on …. to go faster and faster. The result was her climaxing and producing what became copious amounts of cum. The more we met up the more she produced. I managed most times to hold off and fuck her usually three times before I produced my own contribution. She loved that. I knew why - her other lovers in the past had been more of the wham, bam and thank you ma’am variety.

variety was what we enjoyed too both how we had sex and where in and around my house…and garden. I recall I wore her out in a manner of speaking over a few weekends. You will know what I mean LL.





Down under LL. Yes, this shot was taken in Australia, just a little north of the Sunshine Coast and a place I love called Noosa. Down and under was where Rachel liked my head too, licking her pussy and clit and making her come. AS you are ware there's a cocktail called sex on the beach. I've never had it but I have had sex on a number of beaches including the one above, with Rachel.

I think the photo of her, above, tells you all you need to know as to why I was attracted to her. Quite conveniently she rented a home in Noosa so this beach to the north was a bit of a go to place for peace and quiet and sex outdoors. I am sure you are aware of the sun's strength over in Oz so we didn't spend too much time naked.

Exciting outdoors, but much better back in a bedroom. Imagine that lovely body on its back and legs apart LL. I didn’t have to - I was there between them. Bubbly and vivacious, Rachel was great company outside the bedroom too. 







Sarah Hethersett, Norwich February 2005 . Nice shot I thought LL - Sarah liked it, which was all that mattered. An insurance ‘girl’ one of that lovely bunch of ladies I had the pleasure of working alongside and then laying alongside or on top or under etc.










Sexy, pouty , Josie posing for my camera in Massachusetts. Not that far from me in NH in fact. We had a fling purely for the sex that lasted I think about four months as and when I was down her way, which was just outside Salem LL.

This photo dates from 2010. To be honest I was surprised this thirty four year old back then was happy to share her bed with me. Josie worked in a diner I used to stop off at after early starters from Concord on my way for business in Boston, Mass. As those trips were frequent for a while we got to know each other, then got to know each other a whole lot better. Lovely woman who really enjoyed her sex.








Amelia or Amy as she liked to be known at her home in Hethersett just outside Norwich in 2004. Amy used to work in the bank I worked for, hence how we connected.

I never thought much about whether I was liked or not as senior manager in the corporate office, but apparently I was much liked and dare I say admired. My wife hadn’t passed away in those banking days and I had never ever slept with another during our thirty two years of marriage. Amy saw me wandering around the city one weekday, I think I had just come from my estate agent and was looking for lunch. Somewhere different to the usual Auberge I used to frequent back then.

As I passed the main branch in London Street I felt a delicate tap on my shoulder only to turn around to find Amelia, Amy, standing there. She was on her lunch break and of course heard of my loss nearly two years earlier. We chatted and then decided to continue it over lunch. From there and a couple of dates at the cinema and theatre - she asked me to take her out LL! - things inevitable led to the bedroom, both hers and mine. 

Amy was very praising of how I made love to her and uttered your own immortal words after our first time ‘where did you learn to make love like that P’ I never answered her and as I recall you neither LL. That matter remains with me, but many have uttered those words or similar.

Amy really enjoyed me and I enjoyed her lithe nubile body, her firm small-ish breasts and her somewhat tight pussy which expanded readily to accommodate my width…and length.





 
 Lindy and I were walking by the creek at the far end of my acreage at my first home near Concord NH. She was in a bikini with a wrap over her shoulders. I was in a tee with shorts on a hot summer’s day in 2009. It was so hot Lindy decided to strip of completely and immerse her lovely figure in the coll waters of the creek LL.

All the rivers, lakes and creeks are mountain fed so it was definitely cool. I sat beneath a pin oak and watched her frolicking naked.  The light was just right for a number of shots LL including this one of Lindy's sexy butt. After that she needed a shower and so did I, it was so hot. In the interests of saving the planet we showered together where we enjoyed a good fuck as the hot water cascaded over our bodies. Due to the constraints of the location I took her from behind. That behind you see above was very much up close and personal with my groin!










More water but far from New Hampshire. This photo was taken in 2006 on one of the lesser known Broads in Norfolk. You could say Laura was a broad in a broad. She was taking a bit of a chance paddling in there but it was quite early one weekday morning> We had taken  a towel mainly intended to sit on but when Laura stripped off her dress and underwear it came into play as intended.

As you can see LL she was one rather attractive woman. I think you would agree that I did rather well in the female stakes both before you left and ever since. To think I was laying my eyes on Laura’s naked body just eight months after you left and laying beside her in bed and on her. Stalham was where she lived back then.

Sitting here in Florida looking out on the pool and the palms, Norfolk and you LL seem a long way away both in distance and time.








Time for a little intimate shot. Oregonians are a pretty liberal bunch of folk LL and some of the ladies are  pretty liberal with their bodies like Kristin was in 2017. Those boobs and her half open pussy, there was no holding me back after the few photos I took. I was down there between her thighs like a shot. 

We have been lovers but not in a relationship off and on for nearly five years. I do have a more shall we say permanent in that beautiful State and her name is faith. I spoken of both in the past







I couldn't resist this shot. Like the lady laying there both were taken in Cornwall in 2006. Her name was/is still I guess, Helen.









Don't ask how I ended up with a naked thirty year old Brit adorning the patio of her home in Suffolk in 2007. One thing for sure her boobs were enough to have me rigid LL at the mere sight of them.

Her ohh's flowed freely when we had sex which is all our gettogethers were about normally. Nearly always followed by OMG P, OMG!

As they say you don't need a date to have sex and we often just picked up the phone and asked each other if we could have a good fuck. More often than not it was Charlie (Charlotte) that was begging/gagging for my cock LL. I never refused - who would with a young nubile body like Charlie's.






Italy has so much to offer LL. The history, architecture, the light, the colors, the Aperol, Limoncello and most of all the women. Lovely ladies like Giovanna. No objections were raised when I took this shot of her during a stay in Arezzo the morning after the night before.

They were very malleable in case you are wondering LL along with her lovely butt. Three days four nights and two very satisfied people - perfect, and she helped me with my Italian.






Back to the UK and the town of Bishops Stortford December 2005. Her name is Faye. The photo was taken in January 2006. By then we knew each other a lot better and Faye felt quite easy about my taken shots of her. She knew what her reward would be and she really liked being rewarded LL. The tan was from a late holiday in the Canaries.

FRom my point of view which was usually looking down at her, I had no complaints whatsoever. Sex with Faye was great. In fact there were very few that weren't a pleasure to fuck. Those few just lay there almost immobile. That was boring and not that satisfying. Faye wasn't one of them.

She would take a full part and be quite active. Apart from on top, under me, and from behind, she liked to sit on my lap and have sex. That would either be facing me so I could suck those tits of hers, or facing away so  I could fondle them. Generally and I'm talking 99% of the time she always came. We had jsut about a year together, just for the sex we both enjoyed.




Liana photographed in South Carolina in 2016. This was taken at the hotel I have spoken of where I have a separate lodge when I visit. The hotel is owned by one of our companies LL.

Use your imagination....do you think I could resist a body like hers when she offered it. 








I've thrown in quite an old one here. Her name is Sandra a girl friend - from 1969 according to the reverse of this photo.











Rebecca - when I first met her I was working for the bank LL. She was the wife of  one of my portfolio of corporate clients. Over the years until I left banking we came to know each other quite well. I usually called on them, husband and wife, at their large country home to conduct reviews.

After I left and joined the insurance world I bumped into Rebecca in Norwich - we had coffee. She had learned of the death of my wife and knew that I was therefore single. This was in May 2004. Coffee turned into lunch mainly because she didn’t seem to want to leave and wanted to talk. It all came out eventually, what she had wanted to say to get off her chest LL.

Rebecca told me her marriage was ‘dead’ but she wasn’t prepared to give up her lifestyle so had to swallow her pride in a manner of speaking and carry on. I had an inkling where this was heading by now. THe ‘dead’ part of her marriage was in the bedroom…or rather not in bedroom. Her husband worked in London and stayed there all week so Rebecca was on her own by and large. As she put it, there were only so many lunches with other ladies that she could stomach.

Their home was in the general direction of mine so I asked if she would like to see where I lived, albeit on a more modest scale than her place. She agreed, a little too quickly I thought at the time. Rebecca knew where my village was so we drove there separately my having written directions down for her. 

Fifty minutes later she turned into my driveway and parked up at the front of the house. A brief tour ended up in my bedroom LL. She wanted to get layed. I guess we both knew that back in Norwich but being a woman of considerable class (her husband is/was titled) nothing was verbalised. In the bedroom nothing needed to be said. Rebecca just stripped off completely,, threw my duvet on the floor, climbed on the bed naked and lay there watching me undress.

Until I undressed completely and she could see quite clearly my erection, her legs had been closed. Once I was also naked and fully erect she couldn't part her legs qick enough. I licked and flicked she came. I mounted her and fucked her, she came. She mounted me and she came. I mounted her again and we both came.

Rebecca was so slim she looked like she would break in half if I was too physical with her. I needn't have worried she stood up (or rather lay down) to all the pounding I gave her. Afterward laying in my arms at the end of that afternoon LL, she seemed like a different woman, a changed woman. I asked her how she felt and she said for the first time for years she felt fulfilled, a complete woman again and a very satisfied one.

At least once a week for several months in 2004 we got together, mainly at my home or outside. The latter being something she hadn't tried since her late teens. Always weekdays as we were both tied up weekends. In her case with her husband, in mine with you LL. Rebecca lasted longer than you did - three years - but then you cheated on me and to be honest Rebecca was far more in my social class than you were.










I’ve posted two shots of Karen above. The color version is the original and the black and white one I took immediately thereafter, in that mode The latter has been enlarged for the blog LL. mainly so you get a better view of her lovely butt.

Newmarket was where we met up and where she lived. I could talk of racy fillies and mares on heat, lots of horse puns given that it is the home of British horse racing.

I added Karen to my stable in 2005 and ran with her until 2007. She was never better than when she was mounted and really appreciated being ridden hard. equally she liked a nice canter on me as well.






Finally for thsi blog, here is Katie baring her cleavage for my camera. 2007 at my apartment in London. She was kneeling before me. As much as she liked to be licked she also liked to suck…if you follow then allow the result to spread itself over her boobs. She also liked to swallow.

that blouse is all she wore that afternoon and that came off just after this photo LL. It was lovely holding those full on breasts while she sucked her way to a result and i always delivered. that’s not to say I didn’t deliver inside her. I did quite frequently between European trips especially in 2007. @006 was devoted to my interests here in the Staes, both business and pleasure. 



👀
👅


Yawn yet another blog you might say parading your ‘conquests’. that is one way of putting it LL. THe alternative explanation is the one I prefer. I show you these women that filled my life from 2004 to the present day so you realise that there was far more to me than the short time you allowed for me to recover from my wife’s death showed. The other aspect of these blogs is to demonstrate my self sufficiency and ability to create wealth, thus showing you what you missed out on. All because you couldn’t keep your knickers on.


Have a nice day ma'am


ῼ

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  

No comments:

Post a Comment