Saturday, February 25, 2023

Ready, Steady Go D

For LL in the UK 





I’m sure you have a recollection of that pop show on TV back in the sixties that went by the title ‘Ready, Steady, Go’ LL. This blog bears no relation to that fine programme as you will have guessed, I’m sure, but it is appropriate for this blog if merely for the words alone.

These ladies were ready, maybe not entirely steady, but they sure did go, each and every one of them. Many you have seen before in previous blogs but not all of them. Helena and Calire are new for example (see below)

Back in late 2004 I met the lady below, not my first encounter with another woman (apart from you LL) of course, that occurred back in April 2004.




Jill and I met up in my hotel in Manchester following a good deal of chatting online. This photo prior to some bedroom athletics was taken one Tuesday in May 2004. I had ended up there after an equally nice visit to Kendal on the Monday. Sunday I was with you LL. You Sunday, Kate Monday and Jill Tuesday.

Jill (strange how close her name was isn’t it) was everything you weren’t. Tall, slim, nice figure and a bit of class - desperately short of that in your case LL, weren’t you. You could say I fucked her brains out and she humped on top of me until she came then did it all over again a second time. Whatever her knack was she kept me fully aroused for three times, when I finally let go of my lot.




Moving on...


There are occasions and there certainly have been when a woman strips off and takes one’s breath away. Amanda did that t0 me in 2004.

That first time at her partly decorated home in Norwich probably was't beaten by subsequent occasions. When she took her clothes off she wasn't wearing a bra or panties beneath. When I saw her body full length I didn't need foreplay to get me erect, the mere visual sight of her did that. Her breasts, the fact her nipples were already erect even before we had touched each other and her pussy topped of with the sliver of pubic hair she sported, was more than I needed.

I was absolutely rigid at that sight which pleased Amanda no end. I went on to please Amanda with my 'end' LL ...three times that first afternoon.
 





London apartments and in particular that part of Docklands LL is where Sexy Sophie and I used to hook up. There quite a few 'high flyers' in the financial world that worked hard, didn't have many friends outside of work and needed to de-stress and...play. After I had furnished my place and sorted a few things I was a free agent and free to play with the willing…and there were plenty that were willing, Sophie among them.

I don’t know about bed hopping, but there was plenty of apartment hopping. The shot of Sophie above was taken one Saturday morning in 2006. With women like her open to my servicing you were already a distant memory LL, despite my wishing to teach you a lesson.







 
ArizonaUSA, Kingman to be exact. I was driving up to Las Vegas from Phoenix. Stayed in the latter with a relative) Leanne was another ‘conquest’ along the way LL. 2007 was the year and she loved the idea of being fucked by an English guy in her home in a place that rarely saw anyone from Europe.

As lays go she was pretty good. Very enthusiastic, nice tight pussy and an appetite. I couldn’t have wished for more after my drive! Great stress relief… among other effects.





Florida 2007…need I say more LL. Good old Fort Myers came up with a visitor from Minnesota who was seeking a little extra during her vacation. She got it…mutual satisfaction assured.






On top of a hill near where I lived in Norfolk was a lady who trained her own horses in a rented yard. I first met Vicky when my late first wife and I owned our own horse, which we stabled there (before your time LL).

We renewed our relationship via our car doors initially. She was headed in one direction, me the other. We stopped in the lane and talked. From that came an invitation to drop in to her stables sometime. One weekday when I had little on and had been reflecting on your cheating on me, I decided to drop in and see her.

That was a Tuesday. I was back there at her invitation on the Wednesday, when instead of sitting on a bale en∆lying a coffee we were buried in hay enjoying each other. The stable LL was a large industrial type unit so Vicky locked it before we stripped off and gave each other a lot of pleasure. I took the photo above, with a few others and I took Vicky … to three climaxes.

‘Good grief P where did you learn to make love like THAT!?’ They were her words after we had finished. One other thing LL, she was my first married woman if we don’t count you back in 2003.







Thetford Forest again and that place could tell a few tales LL. I took those who were willing or fancied sex outdoors there in the summer months mainly, for obvious reasons.

Bethany above was once such lover of the outdoors for sex. We went to the Forest twice but mainly our outdoor activities were more often than not in my back garden or the meadow when the grass was long! Bethany (her mum was Spanish, in case you are wondering about two certain features) provided me with plenty to hold onto whether it was her breasts or her buttocks and I did hold both a fair bit I have to say. Bit wide hip wise but I wasn't complaining as we had great sex and she had a way of coming several times while I was fucking her and she would urge me on until she could take no more.

She certainly got her money's worth from our sex LL.




Gina in my pool at the Norfolk house 2005. She had no need of flotation devices! Another internet connection in all senses of the word.







This shot above and that below are connected in a number of ways LL. First of all they were both clients, both in my original London studio and both were friends of each other. they also shared a connection with me individually at first but then all three of us. That is Helena above and Claire below.

Helena was recommended to me for a short series of photos, all clothed ones. That took place over three sessions in late 2007. She suggested a fourth visit to photograph her in lingerie. The latter turned out to be just the bare essentials of bra and panties which were revealing in themselves. Imagine how I felt LL, standing behind my tripod, eye to the viewfinder and seeing this gorgeous woman step out to have her photo taken. Then she revealed more, followed by her removing everything. Photography was forgotten if it was ever intended by her in the first place, which it wasn't. We ended up on the studio couch which took yet another pounding that day LL

This was of course London and Helena was a rather classy lady...fully dressed …and a wild and abandoned one on her back with me between her legs. Another lady deprived of marital satisfaction who came to me it seemed for the necessary 'therapy'. She received it and I loved it. Who wouldn't given a body like hers.

She had a friend....see Claire below.








Slimmer and firmer and a few years younger than Helena, Claire came to my studio as a result of Helena’s recommendation. She needed to check me out but it didn’t take long. A few shots fully clothed, a second visits after she consulted with Helena (who I had again between Claire’s visits LL).

It was another case of a woman taking my breath away, on Claire’s second visit. She stepped out in front of the camera just as you see her above completely naked. She was demure to start with and tentative as she approached me and helped me out of my gear…which didn’t amount to much. It was apparent she hadn’t had a man in some time. 

Once she was right up against me and her breasts pressed against my chest she came alive sexually. Her hands stroked me, she made her body writhe against mine and inevitably my cock found its way between her legs where I found or rather felt her pussy wet and dripping her juices onto the studio floor. Once more the couch received a pounding with me on top and then her. The first time released a lot of cum LL. Claire came three times with me on top and twice with her riding me.

Strange how you can have full on sex like we did that morning then go for lunch together as though nothing had happened. We did just that had lunch together. Walking back it was Claire who suggested maybe all three of us could meet up and then go to lunch. Almost one week later LL I was looking at two butts facing me in the studio on that dear old couch. That meant each pussy was facing me and the ladies wanted me and they wanted me to go from one to the other dipping right into each in turn until they both came.

Quite a morning given the other activities that followed….. and we went to lunch!










Julie. Doing what she did best laying on her back waiting for me to enter her. This was Great Yarmouth at her friend’s place. Strange set up with Julie who was a school teacher in 2006. Her husband was a depressive, wouldn’t leave the house and couldn’t perform anymore which is why Julie latched onto me via the internet. She was a frustrated woman with needs that hadn’t been satisfied by a man in some time.

One spare bedroom in her friend's house (while she was at work) and those needs were met and frustration released. It certainly was released LL, lots of cum and juices flowed . She kept me at it a whole afternoon that first time and to her surprise and satisfaction I more than kept up with her.








Bearing in mind (or should that be baring behind, in this case) how many women I have photographed over the last twenty years near enough, I still have a few favourites amongst them all. Certain shots evoke memories LL and the one of Julie above is a case in point. Yes, she had nice breasts and a good figure but it was following her naked butt upstairs that comes to mind when I see this shot. That and the fact she wasn’t so slim she’d slip through my fingers, figuratively speaking.

The photo was taken at Julie’s place near Newmarket. She was quite effusive at my prowess in bed and to be honest bearing in mind all the women I had and was having back then Julie was an oasis for me. No demands beyond satisfying her sexually. She liked the comfort of me cuddling her and likewise I loved doing it. She was thirty five back then and I was the age I was in 2006/7 so it was never ever going to be more than a friendship with benefits. Despite my spending more time abroad and then moving to live over here, Julie was always pleased to see me and invite me into her bed, right up to 2010 when Ash and I married.







Another butt that it was difficult to ignore. This one was quite close to you in Penrith and belonged and no doubt still belongs to Joanna. The Monday morning I took this shot was one I recall well. In fact I remember stopping at that farm shop at the eastern end of the A 66 to write up my notes about it, or rather record them. I still had an old Dictaphone in the car back in 2004.

I recall waxing lyrical about Jo's lovely butt how she wanted me to remove her panties and fuck her from behind . How, when I did, we made love to the slap of my groin on her buttocks, accompanied by that lovely wet sound when her juices were flowing freely, long before she had her final orgasm. The spanking she asked for when she was coming and then afterward when she lay on her back in that bed in Penrith with her pussy all wet, oozing and so dilated I could slip in with no trouble.

Then pounding her from above until we both came LL..in fact she came twice before I shot my lot. Funny the things one recalls. As I was leaving her early that Monday afternoon she said, 'Same time next week please...I have some 'ideas'. She did too LL, but none that I wasn't aware of or had practiced in the past. Another lovely week after servicing you that weekend and then the lovely Joanna on the Monday...followed by two or three others that week in October 2004. Guess who was the least enjoyable....









Quite a jump to this lady. Roma is a lady I know in New York City and who I spent some time with in late 2016/early 2017. Generally when we were able to meet up  at my apartment she was always ready for a little (no make that a lot) bedroom athletics. The longer we enjoyed each other the more photos I was able to take and the above is just one of many. Incidentally, I got rid of that hideous headboard  for something far more chic and up-to-date. In fact, in 2019 I got my interior people in to give the whole place a full refresh.

Roma was just back from the Carolinas, SC to be precise, on the occasion of the shot above, hence her tan lines. They served as an excellent guide for my hands and my erection LL! Roma was never steady after sex but she sure could go. Time moved on. I traveled, as I still do, and she moved out of the Big Apple to Ohio. We still exchange messages.






Fiorella, Italy 2019. She of the long lovely legs that she likes to wrap around me. May this year looks promising...after a stay in New Hampshire. I'll be over in Europe again for part of the summer. I look forward to being 'clenched' once more.






Sophie Norfolk 2009 - No LL, we didn’t just some photos






Can’t say that’s true  that we didn’t, for this lady though … because we did and do. A lovely New England friend who I will be catching up with soon when I return to NH.













As photos go and I have so many of so many lovely women LL, this one also evokes strong memories. I was at Louise’s home on a serious visit to take photographs supposedly for an event that she was involved in. I’m not easily conned LL, despite some of your remarks way back when.

That day turned out quite differently to anything I expected from Louise. Yes, I got photos of her sitting in that chair in I think a ruby red outfit and the blue throw there for effect and contrast. However, it was when she stood up and I was fiddling with my camera and tripod that she shed all her clothes, half of which I never saw coming off. I did however get the shot above and a few others later.

Louise stood like you see her in the photo for a short while then she told me, not asked me, to get my gear off or leave. Guess what LL, I took my clothes off  then walked over to that chair where she was still facing away from me and placed my hands on her waist, her naked waist and body. Imagine, here I was with one of my earliest commissions in 2006, less than three months from when we met for the last time in your city and I was literally hands on with a client. Almost a first, but not quite. There had been one client my first before Louise.

She remarked on how smooth my hands were and how warm as I held her waist. She placed her hands over mine as her buttocks rested against my tummy. Then her hands moved mine…upward. Soon my hands were full and fully occupied with her pretty fulsome breasts. My fingers were spread open alittle so her nipples rested between the first and second one on each hand. I felt them becoming engorged and erect. That ws no doubt due









Emma doing a twirl at a National Trust place in Norfolk back in 2007. Emma was an ‘apartment’ friend from London. In case you are wondering, she was wearing panties but they were the briefest of briefs.

Lovely woman, lovely legs too LL. You would have been amazed how far they spread on my bed…the one you once inhabited…along with several dozen others!. You had no idea did you…sooo naive…and you thought you were clever.






Thought I would slip an old one in LL this young lady was Sandra a girl friend from the late sixties. I know the location is Kent but can’t recall where after all this time. I know we had lots of sex, as young people do and did in the ‘swinging sixties’. Back in those days it was a case of slipping onto and into each other, then going really fast. The passion of youth, I guess LL. The second time back then was a more leisurely affair.








A lovely French lady who is a friend and lives close by my home in Carcassonne. We have known each other since 2016. Known in both senses of the word LL.







Italy is the home of  Giulia. When we met in 2015 I was just getting over Ash’s sudden passing. Whether she took pity on me or not, I’m not sure but she provided me with a lot of comfort at the time. She invited me into her bed and between those lovely long legs that I have captured in the shot above. Her boobs were pretty good too, so soft and malleable beneath my hands. Even after sex she liked me ‘playing’ with them…almost endlessly until they hardened again. They weren’t the only thing to harden either.

I asked her why she was attracted to me. Among a number of reasons was the phrase ‘Quando attizzi il mio fuoco non guardo il camino’ We laughed at that remark as I took it as a sideways compliment.







I was at a party in Cannes in 2016 when I first met the blonde beauty that is Martha.She was fairly merry when she bumped into me among the throng at a friends villa. The party was populated by French, English an a few Scandinavian types both men and women, mainly couples.

Martha wasn’t tied to anyone, nor was I of course. I wasn’t aware of Martha’s status but when she ‘accidentally’ bumped into me she said that I must be the single maile that our host had referred to. She already knew of course, as apparently I had been pointed out to her. It wasn’t an evening party LL but an afternoon one that wound up around six.

It was while Martha and I were walking back to where she was staying that we found the steps above and she started posing. I captured this shot on my phone as I wasn’t carry any cameras. She had flirted with me all afternoon and I had enjoyed it. Both being Brits by birth, the innuendo flowed between us. That pose on the steps did it for me. I wanted her and I knew or thought I knew her plan was to have me walk back to her place and ….

I was right.

No need to push myself forward, she invited me inside her place, turned around, flung her arms around my neck and before either of us knew it were naked and on her bed LL. Her legs were spread wide on those white sheets forming a ‘V’ which I climbed between LL. I was asked to caress her. Unusual as normally everything takes place instinctively. I obliged with the addition of oil she provided. Quite a sensual experience for us both. Her boobs sliding beautifully through my hands her nipples slippery and frequently escaping my attentions.

That is not to say those nipples didn’t respond LL - they did. They really were very erect under my touch. Meantime, Martha had been sliding my erection too and fro along her pussy. It was equally slippery down there LL and nice, very nice. So nice we couldn’t wait longer, up came her legs moving her opening upward and in went my cock LL. She may have had a few drinks but Martha wasn’t drunk and so our sex was pretty darn good. In fact I’d say it was excellent. I, apparently, surprised her with my technique and the fact I lasted as long as I did before making a deposit.

That gave her full satisfaction. I’m not sure how many times she came. Twice under me I recall then at least once again when she was on top and I took her from behind. I have a feeling it was more, merely from the vocals that she uttered at the time LL.

We met again in London and twice in NYC just for the sex …and a few meals. Cannes beckons again this summer. In fact my boat is having an overhaul and servicing as I write this







Another lady on steps. Laura or Laura Lou as I used to call her was someone I met on the internet back in 2006 in Bournemouth. I had decided to go back there for a look at my old home and recall happier times with my late wife and family.

Not wishing to waste the trip on mere nostalgia I set up several ‘meets’ over about a week, both in Dorset and in Hampshire on the way there and on the way back LL. You meantime had decided the fat man was best for you. He was welcome to you after what you did. I had far nicer fish to fry…or to use another metaphor there are always plenty of fish (women) in the sea. There were and surprisingly, given I am advancing in years, there still are.

I have to admit I was surprised a little when Laura agreed to meet me and even more surprised when she said I could stay over in her home in Branksome. I couldn’t understand why she didn’t have a fella looking the way she did, but that soon became apparent during our chats. I guess due to my past training in interview techniques I frequently managed to get women to open up about things without really trying.

In Laura Lou’s case it was twice bitten. That is, she had been cheated on twice by men, so her reaching out on the internet to someone like me was just for company and of course sex, LL…not a permanent relationship. Verging on the petite Laura had a lovely tight figure as you can probably figure out . A delight to behold (and hold) clothed or naked. WE had some great sex that week and weekend...it was lovely. Bonus was I got to see another lady you were aware off back in 2006 - Helen who then lived in Fleet.

A journey to Bournemouth that was beautifully broken up both going down there (a lady called Stephanie in Essex) one night, and Helen two nights on the way back. Laura was the filling in that sandwich and I certainly filled all three of them. Great week.

Just to round this blog off I'll reflect on a life that I never thought was possible in the immediate aftermath of my first wife's death that of dating in middle age LL. Who would have thought that a man like me would attract with little or no effort the women I did and then through  what was once only a hobby (photography) be precipitated into a world where my clients wanted more than just photos. That was a big surprise to begin with but I soon got used to it. In fact, you bet I did!

Introductions led to introductions, one woman led to another and between it all I managed, with the board, to control our conglomerate. I haven't spoken much of my wealth for some time for obvious reasons but let's just say it runs to nine figures. That will suffice for you. 

To say I have had a wonderful second life is an understatement. It is superb and has been ever since...well ever since you left the scene. Chew on that!

I'm a decision maker. I have been all my life. Analyzing, seeing problems and taking the best action possible to deal with them. You were a decision maker  too LL, but with an impulsive approach rather than an analytical one, which of course led to poor outcomes.




Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  




No comments:

Post a Comment