Saturday, February 25, 2023

This and That

For LL in the UK 

This and that…mainly that!

Interesting mix here LL, in that my Norfolk ladies breasts are to the forefront in the first section then follows a more intimate climatic section featuring yours truly. they are screen grabs from my videos. Finally, what you might call post coital shots of some very satisfied women.

I had a whale of a time and have had a whale of a time both during your time and since. The since being a far greater proportion of time of course. Twenty years LL since we met and you still have no idea what you missed through a few stupid decisions on your part. Never mind, I’ll keep reminding you!



Norfolk Ladies

All thirteen women below were lovers dating from 2004 right through 2005 and in several instances onward. They were also quite proud of their bodies and were happy for me to photograph them. I was proud most of the time too, in that the site of their naked bodies and lovely boobs kept me erect, much to the ire delight and…satisfaction.

There’s something very satisfying and arousing about firm breasts, younger bodies and knowing they had a good appetite for sex. A perfect combination for me LL. You were a bonus on the side after you cheated, albeit a less than satisfying one with your insistence on premature withdrawal on my part.

Up to and including ‘Karen number 2’ they are all insurance company women or friends of the same. Talk about rolling from one bedroom to another ….what a busy ‘boy’ I was LL.


Jen


Amanda


Claire 





Sarah





Denise



Kim





Karen




Liz





Karen number 2




Kathy





Sexy Sophie
Cheeky Charlotte




Charlotte

They all shared really great boobs in common LL, In two instances a little on the small side but nice and firm and they were all fairly slip of reasonable height and hungry, very hungry sexually. We enjoyed plenty of games, all of them in the bedroom.



Action Shots

Two lovely ladies under 'treatment' LL MY Go Pro camera in full action to the delight of Laura and Hannah. Both were in their early thirties back then, both very frisky and horny and both loved having me inside them.

They each have copies of these videos because both wanted to watch themselves having sex and coming. The latter of which they did...more than once.

From my point of view, looking down and looking up they were both lovely and both full on participants. Ok, they didn't have large tits, either of them, but they were very firm and very reactive. Laura had puffy nipples which I love LL.



Laura




Laura
Laura

A friend of  Jen the first lady in this blog.





Hannah
Hannah


Hannah



 
Hannah


Hannah

The last shot above is Hannah coming. This was after your time LL, but only just in 2006. I never and have never 'gone hungry' there were are too many ladies out there with 'appetites' that need sating. 

Hannah was  as they put it a ‘local lass’ and by that I mean really local to where I lived back in 2004


Satisfied 'Customers'



London with Emma a lady who when I took these shots had just told me that ‘that was the best ever’. All three sots above are of her, of course.







Durham on my way back south in 2005 from visiting you LL. Not sure why I was bothering to be honest when I could get laid with women like Julie above. Her remarks after the event? ‘God, that was soooo good P, Let’s do it again’ We did.


 


This satisfied lady figure sometime after we parted in 2008 in Phoenix, Arizona. Wonderful boobs as you can see and a very generous pussy for me to wallow in. I made her come three times that morning. Her name was and still is I guess, Milena. She wanted more ….always more. Happy to oblige LL, always happy to oblige the right woman and women.





Chiara, another of that name that I met during 2007 and my travels in Italy. I probably don’t have to expand on how good Italian women are in bed, although she liked me fully expanded and providing her with lots of satisfaction LL. This shot of her was between one satisfaction and the next which was yet to come…unlike Chiara.




Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment