Thursday, March 9, 2023

H


  For LL in the UK 


⛔NSFW



H stands for Helen, my lover from Sussex LL.She was with me from 2006 through to 2010  = nearly four years. Lasted a lot longer than you thank goodness and not one lie during that time.

I found a whole batch of mainly vacation photos of Helen from that time, while going through my archives yesterday. Having found them I though it only fair to share them with you😎. They are not in any particular order but cover vacations in Italy, Greece, Turkey, back at her home and of course over here in New Hampshire and Florida.




Ready for the pool ... or something else…. I'll leave you to guess which LL. Strings attached but they were easily dispensed with. Just a few pulls and....voila!













Out for a walk in the hills to get an airing…they certainly got one












Different location, different pool LL. …













A year later than those above, but still looking very good to me! Maybe it was due to the way they were handled!














Another vacation, another location …. you would have loved it there.















Back to the pool in yet another place. Helen could never keep her top on…or her bottom















Mediterranean vacation two countries and Helen in one of her rarer, completely naked shots outside















Taken during a trip to Arizona, via LA and San Francisco. By the time we got to Phoenix....she couldn't wait













Home and away. No not soccer LL but Helen's travels with me.... take note of the places you missed out on....


Morocco












Italy













Florida



Florida





Florida
and obviously proud to be here!










Greece











Left




Right
Bot shots taken in Italy












At home...now they have warmed up ... we can play.... and we did










Christmas time 2006


My present .....










Selfies 










Finally, a link to my previous blog and  another vacation. Was she undoing them or doing them up? The answer lies with me...and Helen, I guess



 

Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  



No comments:

Post a Comment