Sunday, March 12, 2023

Mellow Yellow


  For LL in the UK 


⛔NSFW


This blog has nothing to do with Donovan's sixties song of the same name as my blog LL. It just seemed an appropriate title for what appears toward the end.







2007 - Julia London







2004 - Cathy Newcastle








2007 - Scottsdale Arizona Leanne





2005 - Hotel near York Abby (Abigail)










2004 - Hotel Nottingham Sexy Hayley







2007 Boston, Massachusetts Amelia













2006 - Becky in a commercial property I had acquired...one Saturday morning. We were up to no good...or up to a lot of good (sex) depending on your point of view!












2008 - Cheyenne, Wyoming Joanna








 2004 - Charlotte, near Holt Norfolk. 










2009 - Montelimar, France  Élise









2008 Quakertown Pennsylvania  Mandy








2016 - New York City  


💥


I guess you could say, based on my blogs, that I have led a colorful life. In a way I have - the Navy, then the stability of banking, followed by the cut and thrust of my/our own very large business interspersed while single with lots of lovely women... including those above and below

This is where the yellow comes in. A lot of this rape seed is grown in the south and around East Anglia (France as well), which over the years provided a great backdrop for my photography and some extra curricular activities...by request, although not in every case below  at the time.

It was interesting how readily these ladies were to get their kit off in the middle of fields. Luckily none suffered from hay fever!



Karen 2005 Suffolk

Love the contrast between the colour of her dress and the field.  Great shots that day. No bra     and temporarily no panties beneath that dress LL






Emily 2007 Cambridgeshire.

Obviously no bra LL, although she did have a top, which I was looking after out of shot. One of my ex banking colleagues like I had never seen her before (outdoors). In doors in the bedroom was a different matter. All her posing
 in that field on a hot day made her horny so.... That was our first time in the open air. 






Katie 2007 Norfolk

Trying to be statuesque but laughing straight after as she thought posing like that was funny. The only 'bush' in the field and lovely it was too...later.








Natalie 2005 Norfolk

Nat was one sexy lady. Not from the bank or the insurance company but my real estate agent in Norwich. We were well hidden near the edge of that field and near a small wood. Her clothes (just a dress) had been left on the grass strip a few yards away. When we had finished with the photos she slipped her panties off having dropped my lower half clothes to my ankles and we had sex in that small wood - standing. First from the front and then from behind her. 

By the time we got back to her place she wanted me again in comfort. I obliged LL, What red-blooded male wouldn't when offered that lovely ass and body.















Aimee - France 2007

Lovely fluent English speaking Aimee who I met on one of my first commission trips to France LL. Neither client, nor any relative of a client we just happened upon each other in a small cafe in Rheims. I met more than a few ladies who wanted more than a coffee that way, both in Europe and over here.

It was the camera that did it. No not that LL...that was me. How we hooked up I mean. Literally later away from the rape crop. It was Aimee’s idea for me to take some shots in that field. I wasn’t prepared for her removing her jeans and top though…but ther was no way I was going to complain. I just kept that shutter going. I nearly discharged the camera battery taking several hundred shots at a rapid rate.

THe real taking and discharging took place a little later. There was no way I was refusing her butt after she offered it up to me…nor her lovely breasts.







2008 Near Beaune France

A little older than the others here LL X was in her mid forties when she posed for this shot and two or three others. This time she was a client not just a casually met woman. It was she who suggested a few photos in among the crop. Her white dress set off nicely in that sea of yellow. I was just a few yards away with my camera when she shrugged the top half of her dress off and said I was ‘permitted’ to take photos of her seins. That is her breasts/boobs/tits.

After the photos she walked up to me in that field LL, still bare breasted, took my hand and placed it on her right boob, then lifting her skirt a little she thrust my hand onto her pussy which was hot wet and sticky. Now she had me feeling the same. WE made it to a hidden (from sight) area at the edge of the field and I took her with all her French moans and uttering tight there, from behind and against a tree.
 Then later after we had returned to her house…well I’ll leave you to guess. Bear in mind, she was horny, it was hot and I hadn’t come in field.











2007 Cambridgeshire Julie. 

This field backed onto my new house I had built there - I still own it incidentally. Made a tidy ‘profit’ on the town house by the way - probably what your place is worth in total even now.

That field was then was ideal for photos such as that of Julie, who was someone I met in the course of arranging various matters regarding the house build.

That morning we were wandering around in our gowns - nothing underneath - getting some breakfast and taking our coffees into the garden. I suggested some shots in the field. Julie asked if I meant naked and responded if she wished. 

She wished which was great. The sun umbrella was something I brought back from Japan and it suited the shot…and enhanced Julie’s butt by being another focal point.






2008 Sarah Cambridgeshire

A bit earlier in the year and taken one evening not far from where I took the photo of Julie above this photo. LL. I’m sure if you had seen this shot back then you would have made some remark about the size of her boobs. Yes they were certainly smaller than yours but they were also a lot firmer. Bearing them on her young and pliable body made a world of difference LL, especially as she didn’t require premature withdrawal, like you did!







2007 Another evening shot but not in the UK. This one was France again but in a place called Epernay. Her name is Marianne.






2007 Suffolk Cheryl

Displaying herself wonderfully in that field. Such a great body and one I enjoyed lots LL. It was way beyond your time 2007 - 2009, although not so much in the latter year. I was barely over there in the UK then. Too much tarvelling but it was worth it - the travelling and Cheryl. She aways welcomed me when I turned up ...with open arms...and legs.






2005 Norfolk Paola

That's right an Italian name and lady who lived and worked in Norwich. If I say restaurants you will probably figure out how we met. Despite our being some twenty plus years apart she was more than happy with my company LL and my equipment when we got down to a little lovemaking. I took this shot and a few others somewhere north of Norwich in August of 2005.

Yes we did make love in that field, far from prying eyes on a blanket...twice and we both came. Paola twice and me once but I have noted that I sure did produce a copious deposit.












Nothing at all to do with yellow or being mellow on this final shot. It is one of the earliest I have of Lucy from late 2005. She was the lovely lady who came up with the hospital scheme way back then...to fool you. Shame she chose the wrong hospital to name.

Never mind it had you going for a while and that was the aim - to teach you a lesson, plus you can do a lot with theatrical blood. The upside was that while you were trying to find out how I was Lucy and I were getting laid together then snuggling up naked of course before we fell into a very satisfied sleep. Lovely having those boobs pressed against my left side and my chest and my arm around her.



Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment