Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Uno due tre

   For LL in the UK 


⛔NSFW

Three ladies in some detail and a few extra as a bonus LL. It has been sometime since I have posted more than one shot of some of the women in my life. so here are three to catch up with.


۝


First up is sexy Emma posing for me in intimate detail one Saturday morning. The year is 2007 and the location London in her apartment.

Long legs, large breasts and a healthy sexual appetite. match that with the fact that I am pretty highly sexed and we made a lot of music together as and when we could. I say musics because there is the rhythmic liquid sounds always accompanied by the banshee wailing of Emma as she headed for her finale.

There were always at least three  movements to our symphony of sex LL. First  where I majored…on top of her. Then taking a minor role, Emma majored by mounting me. The third movement varied LL Sometimes we would reprise the first movement and on others we would approach our ‘symphonies’ from an entirely different direction - from behind.

On quite a few occasions we indulged in an overture LL - it was a case of using my plectrum (tongue) on a certain appendage (her clit). Those mornings constituted matinee performances and were always followed with an evening recital.

Away from my analogy to music, Emma was a woman once she knew me - we first met and had sex in 2005 - had no inhibitions in displaying herself for my camera. She said she liked to think I looked at them and also got off on some of our videos. She said she did…the videos in her case.

We had sex the morning these photos were taken. Straight after in fact LL. I’ll leave you to imagine you ex-lover mounting Emma’s lovely body, thrusting into her and squeezing and sucking her generous boobs. 



Warming Up


Tuning In






First Movement - Adagio






Second Movement - Andante





Third Movement - Moderato






Positioning One





Positioning Two





Positioning Three





Ready to Engage





Overture Time





Full Blast to Come - Allegro

Lick Me into Shape!


💥



Moving from music to lakeside pleasures and from the UK to Denmark. 2007 with Birgit.

I have told you I was busy and here's a small example. Emma above I slept with all that weekend the photos were taken. On the Monday I flew to Denmark on business regarding the pharma company LL. One of the bonuses of my foreign business trips was ...well foreign women. Prior to Emma on the Thursday preceding that weekend I had been with Kate in Saffron Walden.

As I said, a busy man.

 Birgit was one of several Danish ladies I met on those trips and one of the younger ones. Normally, mid thirties to mid forties was my preferred rang. Birgit was just thirty when I took the shots below. I always told her that she had a 'daddy complex’ in wanting me in her bed or as in the shots below on the couch at her parent's summer property. She had the key on this occasion and they were away. Strangely enough bearing in mind where I aright now...in Los Angeles.

I might as well have been a million miles from you and your lying ways and dysfunctional family. It certainly felt like it. Sex aside, I was back in my ‘world’ LL and had been for some time. Birgit was one of those women, there a lot more than a few LL, that liked to get naked and for want of a better word flaunt her body. I will say that those that did ‘flaunt’ were almost entirely women who were in good shape, had lovely figures and were under fifty years of age.

Birgit fitted that category easily. Scandinavian women in particular a had few qualms about showing theirselves quite intimately and also welcoming sex after the photos or whatever. That was the case with Birgit when I arrived on the day of these shots. I hadn't seen her delightful body for some time so her revealing it to me in all its delectable glory LL and then sharing it with me was great









Nice firm tits - always







Teaser









Temptress





You are ready, I'm ready




Take me ...





As you can see from the photos above Birgit could be quite a teaser, but I knew I would get my reward in the end...and I did. Those antics of hers were also very arousing so she could see what she was going to get. Tight but very pleasurable for both of us



💥








I put this hot in the blog for the most obvious of reasons. This particular Laura sported superb breasts LL and do you know what…the sad thing was I met her by chance when staying in an hotel in Leeds on my way back from you in May 2995. She was an attractive woman regardless off her boobs but the way they sat on her and having what seemed permanently erect nipples, was too much for me to walk away from. So I didn’t.

It was just one night in the hotel. She was there on a business trip and so was I supposedly...other business the next day LL. Too good to pass up and she thought the same of our night together so we met again and again. Not too difficult as she hailed from just outside Bedford. I had some fun with that lady in various places and in Bedford and Norfolk - all the way through to 2007.

💥

The shots below of my New York City regular lady are a mixture from various visits to her apartment (and one at NH) at various times from 2008 until I married Ash and then again from 2016.

So....for my third trick....









Obviously not NYC this was Concord NH 







Talk about men who can’t keep it in their pants, as you once said LL. These three are women who can’t/couldn’t keep their legs together! There were plenty more from where they came …. from. I found that out very early one, starting with you.


Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  


No comments:

Post a Comment