Sunday, March 12, 2023

Beware

  For LL in the UK 


⛔NSFW






They all did LL...taste delicious. Wonderful what a tongue can do for a woman isn't it...and what a woman can do for a man. All of those below did it far better for me than you ever did.

These images were taken with a combination of my old mini videocam, cameras, GoPro and the far bigger and more advanced videocam. Sometime we had two or three set up...to get all the angles, you understand '😜

Read on....





2006 - Jen from the bank



§§

2005 - Lucy at her place in Sprowston. I can tell you LL that the slight blur on these shots is due to movement - hers. She loved her rides on me and me on her. That lovely body kept me rigid. If you look closely you can see that I don't lie.

I never have lied in fact not to you nor to anyone else in my life...unlike you!

Lucy was one of the insurance ladies 'gang' and this lovely afternoon resided in July of 2005. I will admit I couldn't get enough of her lovely body and tits. Luckily it was mutual - she couldn't get enough of my thick cock.









Apart from riding me, she also liked the two positions shown in the icons immediately below... I always obliged

§§

2005 - Shipdham, Norfolk Hayley.

I used to pick my paper up from that village store many times not realising that Hayley one of the ladies who served me was more than a little interested. Until one day that is when she was there serving alone and I was the only customer in the shop.

The result of that conversation was a couple of dinners out then on the occasion of the second one, sex LL The frames below which incidentally just preced her and me coming was taken six months later in November 2005. 

She was separated ( I was amazed how many women lived in that limbo situation…and how many were divorced) had a great body as you can see and was quite happy with our NSA relationship (no strings attached). I suspect it was in part due to the great sex we had together. She certainly complimented me more than a few times on my performance. Like wise I told her how lovely, sexy and superb she was at making love.





THe icons below give you an idea of what she liked and what I enjoyed with her LL


§§





2006 - March Amy getting shafted. That was one tight pussy she had but once I was in, it was heaven. Always warm wet and expanding to accommodate me. Add to that she was very sexy and up, or down, for anything that involved her getting fucked and we were two happy bunnies. In fact we were often at it like rabbits.

You would never realise that she was a rather demure clerk at the bank just a few yards from the jewelers where your ring came from - Winsor Bishop. Talking of which even though eighteen years have passed, I haven't forgotten what you stole from me and my family. The law will visit when I get around to it.



§§


2004 - The next two shots were taken in Hexham. Her name is Beth taken in the evening with the lights on, one Tuesday in 2004. Good old internet again LL and she was a good lay too. Quite active beneath me...and on top.










§§


2006  - May, Cornwall with Trisha. Bit of a risk having sex on the beach (I recall that’s a cocktail too) but we achieved it in an out of the way cove. Slipping back into our swimwear afterward. I set the camera up behind me on a rock and managed a video showing us both coming…quite sexy really LL. WE managed it twice or at least Trisha did I came during her second orgasm. naughty but very nice and quite exciting







§§

2005 Petite Lauren in the Leeds hotel I used with some regularity between 2004 and 2005.  She told me she was thirty, but I had my doubts which would make her the youngest woman I had the pleasure of . She was on the staff but liked to be on my staff a lot more…as she was in this frame which she asked me to video…it helped her when she was masturbating, she told me, hearing her own moans and seeing her own cum.

Getting my hands on a good woman as opposed to a bad one like you LL, wasn’t at all difficult and well before you advised me in your naivety that ‘there are plenty of women out there that want to get laid’, to quote you. I didn’t need you to tell me that. I had known all my adult life and certainly in detail since March 2004


§§


2006 - Carole had gone (she moved from Norfolk to Leicester) Lucy was in tow in London and I was winding you up LL. At the same time I had other ‘friends’ to keep happy. One of which was Vicky below and I really did keep her happy with my thick cock on full display here via my Go Pro. The way she slid up and down on it was soooo nice LL and very satisfying for both of us.





§§

2007 - London with Alison…at her apartment She had barely (good word) undressed before she wanted me inside her. I managed to get my lower half stuff off. Up went her skirt and down came her lacy panties. BY the time we connected she was well and truly wet LL and I was well and truly erect. Perfect. She liked me to fuck her when doing it from behind, as above with her legs together. I liked it too. It meant her pussy was firmly against my cock.





§§


2004 Debbie in Keswick. Having a bit of fun …out and about somewhere in the National park on your doorstep LL. That’s her cum and my semen beautifully mixed..and dare I say a bit messy. We cleaned up but Debbie travelled home without wearing her panties. We both loved our sex and I was very, very fond of her, sex aside. Having said that we really did enjoy our lovemaking. Me being highly sexed and in 2004 she having been starved of any bedroom athletics .

WE both soon put that right! Not a bad shot considering how close the camera was to the subject…matter.

In case you haven’t figured it out we had sex, she came, then slid to and fro on me until I produced…very nice.




§§



2005/2006/2007 - Another Laura. This one part of the insurance ladies ‘gang’ LL  Enjoying sex with those 10-12 ladies started with just two, grew to it’s maximum number then gradually faded to just three. I had no objections to the married ones returning to the fold of their married lives, I wasn’t exactly going short. In fact quite the opposite. I did wonder sometimes how I kept it up (in more ways than one!) Use or lose it I guess…and I kept using it and haven’t lost it.

Big boobs Laura played her part in keeping me upright. It wasn’t difficult with her body available to achieve an erection and maintain it…or to make love to her 4-5 times in twenty four hours. Laura was one of the single ones, but wasn’t averse to sharing me with another (that was often Amy - all three of us seemed to gel extremely well).  In fact Laura lasted longest right through to late 2009.

I was happy with that I always knew I was in for an excellent lay with her us shown below in frames from a video we took in 2008 at her home.










§§

2006 - I never thought when you were with me buying that crappy apartment you chose that I would end up having so many women. I only had you in mind at the time, for the rest of my life, but you spoiled that possibility. The other thing I never thought I would have was a Spanish woman, but I did. In fact quite a few, if truth be told.

Below is the first and she, Antonella, was happy with having a video of our fornicating. This wasn’t our first time of course Such a lovely compact body LL and grabbing her tit as I did in this video made her come very shortly after…along with my thrusting and coming down hard on her clit. Then we reversed positions and she rode me with me occasionally controlling her bouncing tits, by holding them naturally.

























§§



2006 Cambridge. Trumpington to be precise.  A quick shot with the camera this time. My second visit to Helena’s and our second bout of sex. She wanted the photos of us especially when she came as in this shot. That is why my erection is so slick with her juices and cum. You can just about see it oozing out around the head/hood of my cock.

When we first hooked up I think she thought I might not be intellectual enough for her. I surprised her and she surprised me in bed. Given she was of the academic ilk, I had no biog expectations when we first visited her bedroom. I was very wrong and quickly revised my opinion of her as sexual partner. Like wise she was very surprised at me when we were fucking I made her have multiple orgasms, something she told me she had never had.







§§



2006 January in fact after one of the several meetings you and I had LL. This lady is Jane and she was just over forty when we hooked up via the internet. The other thing is she lives in Carlisle. I no longer cared if you saw us together, but as she lived on another side of the city it was unlikely, despite my car being reasonably distinctive.

No risk from you as you were at work, just a faint possibility your boys might have spotted me. They are her hands on her tits soon to be replaced by mine while she pumped up and down on my erection. Jane and I had been ‘at it’ off and on since late 2004. I say’ at it’ because that was what she was mainly interested in - sex. WE did have a few meals out over those nearly two years, but always out of town.

She knew about you of course and said I was well rid of you - I concurred wholeheartedly!

Funny how all the women I knew back then and indeed since, know/knew I played elsewhere but never asked. I never volunteered either. They liked their sex with me…and me with them so I guess their philosophy was don’t disturb the status quo







§§
A little earlier than most video frames on here. It's on my old camera at least that was how it was taken so in black and white on this occasion. May 2004 on my way home via Penrith and an overnight stay with Mel.

I picked out these two frames because when she did that with her pussy it was so nice. It made her wet, me hard and having got ourselves to that state I used to slip inside her and we would fuck. Having had Jane (see above) the night before, I stayed overnight with Mel on the Tuesday this time around.

.







§§

 2005 November North Pickenham, Norfolk

Lindsay was intrigued when she visited my place at my cameras which were laid out in bedroom 2. In particular the videocam, the older smaller one (I hadn't acquired the 6K one back then). I recall two things. First it was on a tripod at the time and second she asked me did it work. Having established it did she thought it would be sexy to film us making love. 

Having done that with others, I had no objection so we took the camera into my bedroom set it up, she stripped off. first her top then her jeans which took with them her panties. I stripped, but as neither of us could wait that first time she still had her bra on. IT came off after she had come and I flipped her over to take her with me on top. I mention North Pickenham because that is where she lived. A small flat in a dived up house. As the village was/is small and the flat afforded little privacy our sessions were generally at my place or....one of my properties in and around Norwich.

Lindsay was quite a vocal girl when we were making love and so my place isolated as it was was ideal. She was a good lay, attractive with nice boobs so it was no hardship fitting her into my busy schedule...or fitting into her.





She loved having sex on my lap so I could suck her boobs while she shagged each other LL. that isn't to say she didn't enjoy a few other positions


§§


2004 Crosby Andrea

So near yet so far LL. That is I was quite near you in Crosby but by the time we filmed this video I had lost my connection to you, emotionally speaking. The reason being, of course, your deceit and playing away as you had revealed inadvertently that March. The video above was taken in August of the same year.

To be honest LL by that time I was having the time of my life with the fairer sex. THe alacrity with which many jumped into bed with me was at first a surprise, but having adapted to that in some ways it became an expectation.

Heading from a weekend making love to you across the M6 roundabout and onto Andrea's in Crosby for more sex, and then to follow that some weeks with two or three more ladies on the journey home over 2-3 days mad for a busy but very 'satisfying' life for me...and my partners. Often I turned around within a day and headed back up country to you via maybe a one night stopover, having caught up on my business and mail.

The frame below and indeed the whole video reflects a time when I was screwed up over you and your decit and sought release elsewhere, whilst ostensibly keeping you happy. I found it hard to fuck you ad think that we were a couple. You had shot that down through your actions so my lovemaking with you was more mechanical than emotionally charged

Andrea was at least fifteen years younger than you. so physically she beat you hands down. Nice firm boobs and an accommodating pussy that I didn't have to withdraw from prematurely made it a pleasure to bed her. She liked my thick cock right in there LL, as the frame below shows.








§§
2006 Spain Kelly

Someone from Hertfordshire I met while looking at places in Puerto Banus LL. She was on her own which was surprising but she was on vacation for a week to get some sun as she told me when we first met by the pool. It soon transpired that with me being the only single Brit at that hotel, her vacation included getting some sex as well

Kelly was totally unaware that I had set my camera to video while we were having sex, but once she saw us 'at it' she asked me for a copy. A spare camera card fulfilled that role - the video file being to big for an email. That first time I didn't lick her pussy or clit but finger fucked her with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other...as you can see above. That was her first coming in the frame above.

I didn't stop there or let her go. I continued rubbing her clit and switched to squeezing her modest tits while doing so. She came twice more screaming out each time she did.  One of her remarks was 'Oh my God, this has never happened to me before' Well it did that day and it was a service that I have applied to others too with similar out-cums.

Naturally apart from arousal there was nothing for me in those initial actions but she  was soon on her back with her legs held high and wide, almost begging me to get inside her. I complied with her request and I hammered her pussy and clit until she came again LL. 'I recall she said 'Oh P you haven't come have you. You can have a blow job or take me from behind' I settled for the latter LL.

She got laid by me each day and night until I had to leave two days short of her weeks vacation. I met her in Cheshunt a few weeks later. We had coffee and I stayed over at her house ....for more sex. WE lasted, off and on, until early 2007. I was travelling to much by then...and I had other fish to fry in the sexual stakes.



Kelly was just an ordinary woman in her mid thirties but she had quite a taste for sex I found out that week my time there overlapped with hers. She was up, and down, for anything as far as lovemaking and positions were concerned!


§§
2006 Terry Norwich

Well near enough. This was just outside the southern edge of the city at her home. How anyone could walk out on her for another woman beat me and I told her so. By the time we met LL she had been on her own for siix months. Not only had he left her but he had left the area for I think it was, Sheffield where the other woman lived.

One man's cast off is another man's pleasure and one woman's cast off is another woman's pleasure. The latter referring to you and me. It took just two meets and two meals out for me to be invited into her bed in February of that year - she loved my AGA by the way when she stayed over at my place. 
 
By the time June came around when this video was shot, we were pretty much very comfortable with each other. Given she was in her mid thirties and my age then we just kept things as two friends with benefits...one of which can be seen above LL. Sex came easily and so did Terry, quite often multiple times. 

Whether she knew I was seeing other women or not, or her other men, neither of us said and it worked all the way through 2006then more sporadically until 2008. That was partly due to me travelling and also moving to London and Cambridge. I wouldn't have blamed her if she had drifted away but she didn't and I know why....our sex was so good plus she had told me I did things for her no other had done.



Positions like the one above - we tried them all LL. By the way I may not have 'footballer's legs' as you once described those on your man, but mine are  a sight longer and pretty flexible. They were with Terry. 





§§

2004 Newmarket/Norfolk Karen

Early October at my old home in Norfolk LL and early-ish morning. 

This was one of my early videos too at least of  having sex. It was funny that day. I had actually come straight home from you - no stopping off on the way to  fornicate with one of my women, although I was tempted.

I recall heading up my driveway early afternoon to see a car parked on the gravel forecourt near the front door. It was  a VW Polo and I recognised who it belonged to, Karen. I think since then I have known about fifteen to twenty Karen's, but this lady was the first one.

Unlike you she had a key so was inside when I parked up. Not only was she inside she was in  that white towelling dressing gown LL - you'd be surprised how many naked women's bodies had been in it. Karen filled it nicely.

I had eaten lunch near Nottingham at  one of those Moo places in a service area, so apart from a shower, I was all geared up to make love to Karen. I showered she graced my bed. I came out of the en suite into the bedroom where coincidentally,, my tripod was sitting by the window. I picked up my camera attached it to the tripod while a naked Karen watched me. That is until my towel fell to the floor and her gaze switched from the camera to my erection.

I checked the angle (of the camera) making sure it was focussed on where we would be having a fuck or two and switched the video function on.

The frame below was from our second fuck and the one in which we both came. Karen had come twice before. Once as a result of my tongue and then when I mounted her. This was a lovely spooning fuck. Karen enjoyed those in particular.

New market is a reference to where she lived, Cambridge was where she worked and now she lives in Berne Switzerland. Like nearly all my women I'm still friends and in touch LL. There is only one exception...you!






§§






§§






💥


Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  












No comments:

Post a Comment