Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Forests

  For LL in the UK 


⛔NSFW

I'm not talking about bushes here LL, although I guess I quite easily could my face has been buried in more than a few!

 No, it really is forests. I wrote an earlier blog a few days ago featuring shots of forests I had seen and or frequented. This is similar, but populated by some rather attractive and sexy ladies or, if you like, 'wood nymphs.

It seemed to me when I 'started out' LL that stripping off and having sex outdoors carried with it a considerable risk of discovery, both where I lived in the UK, back around your time, and then over here in New England. It wasn't until I had the ranch in NH that I felt we were secure...apart from bears that is! But hey, one bare behind is enough, maybe two if I was feeling really randy... I didn't need the furry kind too😄. Some of the pussy was furry though....







Strictly, this isn't a forest it is a wooded area on the large plot that constituted Cath's garden out to the NE of Norwich, UK. Two shots one in color and the other, in black and white, was in RAW format. Quite appropriate that late spring day in May 2004. Cath was definitely nearly in the raw. She wouldn't allow any pussy shots at that early stage in our sexual relationship. That was fine by me because I got well acquainted with her pussy anyway and on this occasion deep inside her deep in her garden.

Those boobs of hers were something else LL. Some of the firmest that have been my pleasure, almost as firm as my cock inside her although rigid would be a better word for that. She had that effect on me.









May 2006 and a walk with Annie in Wandlebury Woods near Cambridge UK. I was extremely fortunate after I decided you and your lying ways weren’t for me LL. There were so many other more straightforward women out there and most of them were lovely people, not screwed up like you.










When Caroline said she wanted to pose for photos in the forest I reckoned it would make a good set for me…and for her. I had no idea where it would lead. In fact LL beyond considering which two lenses to take I was just looking forward to spending a good part of the day with her LL. Tall very attractive and slim I was looking forward to spending some time with her.

Caroline was the daughter of an elderly wealthy couple whose affairs I managed in my banking days LL. Caroline was involved in the business but it was managed on a day to day basis by her brother, which left her at a loose end as she put it it. When she first contacted me (through a bank employee) I wondered what she wanted. Turned out to begin with a chat about some funds she had inherited and wanted to invest away from the business. I guess banking relationships mattered back then because she came to me not Tony who took over when I left.

Of course LL it was the other kind of relationship she was after, but when on suggesting a second meet she asked if I would take some photos I agreed, in all innocence on my part. I had talked about photography during our first meeting in Norwich.

It was arranged that I would pick her up and we would head for Thetford Forest to take the photos and then a pub lunch afterward. She had a bag with her and I don't mean her purse (handbag). She told me she had a few clothes she wanted to wear for the photos. That was partly true - the operative word was ‘few’ LL.

I walked her into the forest, a part with which I was familiar and away from other walkers. The light was good LL, I recall so I set about taking a few shots of Caroline. She had her hair gathered up, so I asked her to let it down for several photos. Then she decided a change of clothes was a good move. I left her to wander off and change. That was when I was truly surprised. She returned carrying the clothes she had been wearing including her underwear and merely wearing whatever you would call what she barely has on in the photo above.

To say she took my breath away would be an understatement. Tall slim and all her assets easily visible through what she was wearing certainly stirred my groin LL…and it didn’t go unnoticed by Caroline. Yes, I got a few photos of her in that ‘garment’ and completely out of it, but it seemed her agenda and now mine called for me to be between her legs, not once, not twice but three times.

Why was I so surprised? For a number of years she had accompanied her parents on reviews of their banking with me. I considered at best we were merely platonic friends and I guess we were while my first wife was alive. Caroline changed all that in Thetford Forest and thus I gained yet another woman. The encounter above was summer 2005 and it was pretty warm that day.

When we got physical LL, it got decidedly hotter. My hands on those long smooth thighs, her hips, her waist and most of all her breasts raised my temperature….my cock and our fucking raised hers. She was really red in the face just before each of the three orgasms she had…and she let me unload my load inside her.  Quite a day and we went on from there for a good nine to ten months, way into the Fall of 2006.










Another forest shoot LL, this time with Deanna in Oregon in 2008. There are around 41/2 million folk in the Stae and most of them live in and around Portland so not difficult to meet a fair few women…and I have been meeting them there since 2007 right up to the last few years. I don’t spend quite so much time there now but enough in some of the summer months.

Deanna came to me via email while I was in fact in Sorrento, Italy in 2008 and asked if I was heading her way anytime soon. It took a month and a half before I did head out there and met up with her. As I was having a relationship with a lady called Faith who I met in lake Oswego where my home is, I stayed in  hotel downtown.

Deanna didn’t pop up out of the blue. She had heard of me through a mutual friend and apparently that I was something of a photographer.

To cut a long story short LL, we found ourselves out in the forest east of Portland among the Cascade Mountains. She posed I took photos, she shed some of her clothes. I took more photos. SHe shed her panties and …I took her, which is what she had been after all along. I’m no fool, I knew where we were headed right from when she contacted me in Sorrento and sent a couple of photos.

Deanna was my first out in the Oregon woods, but not my last LL.










Cheeky Amelia Bedfordshire 2008. Yes we did LL, what do you think. It was on offer and she wanted it quite badly.













More cheekiness from Nicola, North Norfolk 2004. WE managed it twice before we heard voices and decided to cover up and walk away. We finished matters at my home on that very same bed you lay back on.












Black and white for a change and the lovely Melissa in the woods in Suffolk UK 2007. She loved having sex outdoors with the warmth of the sun on her back…or front.

Original size - the photo that is.

















Not really a forest but a copse at the end of her parent’s garden - they were in Greece on vacation. While that cat’s away etc and Sophie wanted to play and she definitely knew how LL. I was up for some fun in all senses of the word, much to Sophie’s delight. Those legs and her breasts starte the arousal with no trouble at all. We ent from there to multiple orgasms for her and full satisfaction for me. Near Attleborough, Norfolk 2007
















Skirt off bra off panties off and we were away. I took this photo of Jan in that copse across the meadow from my Norfolk home. WE found a really thick area of grass and fornicated on top of it with me on top of Jan. It was her idea - we could quite easily have had sex in bed...my bed, the bed you had sex with me in LL. Jan wanted it outside, more exciting she said.

The when was early July 2005.













An Italian American, Julia/ Giulia, from Boston, spending sometime at my home in New Hampshire back in 2008 LL.









Poland 2009 with a very sexy lady called Karolina. I could write a very long narrative in quite some detail but I won't...just leave you to imagine what she liked lots of LL.













It’s hard (there’s a word LL) to imagine how I came (there’s another word)  to have all these women, especially when they are as well endowed as Kate who I stayed with near Casper Wyoming. I nearly settled in that State LL in 2007. I met someone there on my travels and just loved the wide open spaces. that cable by the way was some temporary lighting which I fixed for her. Guess what my reward was ….











Sarah up from London rather like her skirt. A few days over a weekend, a walk in the woods, a tree, a standing fuck.  First from the front, then from behind. Sarah breathless, but very satisfied. Memorable weekend LL - June 2006, just before Carole came along and I bedded her too LL. I was getting more arse than I knew what to with it... but I managed.










The anonymous lover NH 2017 We were fooling around when I took this shot golf umbrella included, so was that arse and her butterfly. When I took her from behind it always reminded me of your dolphin, but then I never took you from that position did I.












Martine at my  place near Soulliac, France. A bush in the bushes so to speak LL. Martine sweated away at the local boulangerie, rising early to serve early customers like me. I would drive down from my place, in fact I still do, to get croissants and the occasional treat of pain au chocolat. As a result we came to know each other quite well. It helped that I could get by in French, but her English was pretty good.

We also came to know each other in the carnal sense LL. As I said she sweated away at the bakers, then during the morning they would close up when all stock was sold, as it often was by ten. That left the rest of her morning free. She spent those mornings quite often with me sweating away at a different task that involved her laying on her back naked with her legs akimbo.





 





I took this shot in the meadow beside my garden in Norfolk. The Stags Horn Sumach had crept out under the hedge and into the meadow. How’s yours doing LL…died or dug up maybe.

Amelia had been prancing around all morning in that ‘outfit’ above which was pretty much see through as she said it made her feel sexy and dressed at the same rime. Of course, it didn’t stay on LL. It was a case of a Sunday morning spent having a romp in bed then later sex in the meadow. Thankfully we did it close to the hedge and avoided the occasional dog walker. Exciting. Still wet we finished things up on the couch in the day room. Aurelia had a really lovely curvy figure as you can see and boobs to match.








 

I’d like to say this shot of x was taken in the Black Forest but it wasn’t it was taken in a woodland ina pretty valley in Bavaria Germany LL. Another casual affair passing through doing business in Munich…2010.










What might be called a strapping lass. Her boobs certainly were. Not one of the tallest women I have had the pleasure of but not the shortest either. You take that billing LL I have to say she was pretty fit both in and out of bed and her tits stayed firm and upright even when she wasn’t.

Where? Vermont in 2010 LL.











All this wood around in these shots reminds me of our little joke. You bags of sugar, me with my log. I think time has let your bags of sugar down. My log however is still going strong. Use or loose it I guess. I have been using it a lot, in fact more than I ever did when I first met you LL.

The sexy lady above is Amy who I met in Colorado. As receptionists go (she was one of ours LL) she was very attractive specs included. She could go too. I still have great visions of her riding me in that hotel in Colorado and out in the forest at the cabin above those lovely boobs of hers either dangling above my face or bouncing around crazily the nearer she got to her orgasm.

They did a pretty good ‘dance’ when we had sex with me on top and also from behind. 



















Both this shots, one in black and white and one color, of Becca were taken in Pennsylvania in the summer of 2008 under the cool shade of a multi-trunked pin oak LL. Know over here as shade trees. Thsummers get hot in Pennsylvania.

Becca was pretty hot too. I had met her on a business trip to NYC and we hooked up there. She had an apartment and she told me this place in the Pennsylvania countryside. Her moans may have disturbed the neighbors in New York, but not at this location, surrounded as it was with fields.  We could 'bang' away to our heart's content (and her pussy and my cock's content) without a worry. Becca really let rip vocally there. 

One other thing I recall there was licking and flicking her clit to the point she came then carrying on straight afterward. You should have seen her writhe and buck LL, so much so she nearly fell off the bed!














A similar st up but a totally different location with Julietta a Hispanic lady who worked in my office at the ranch in New Hampshire six years ago in 2017. The photos above were taken there. Julietta loved sex, she wasn't married and so do I. We got together when we could for a good old romp in my bedroom. 

The day the above photos were taken in that spot....so was Julietta at her request...twice.

I guess of the six hundred plus women I have had over the last twenty years about 30% were somewhat longer term relationships (running parallel with each other) and the remaining 70% casual ones. What a difference it made for me when you cheated on me! I said you never really knew me and you didn't nor did you have the patience to wait and find out.





Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  





No comments:

Post a Comment