Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Half and Half

For LL in the UK 


⛔NSFW


Half lingerie shots LL and the other half…well guess. You should know what to expect. Most ladies here you have seen before. You could say they were spread around LL. Spread around not too far from where you live and then of course much farther afield Spread being the operative word in the main LL. The readiness with which women adopted that position, surprised me, indicated a degree of frustration, desperation in some cases and just plain lust…wanting to be fucked. Luckily, they were more than satisfied with the ‘tool’ I had to hand and employed to their delight.





Paris is a good place to start. French lingerie is rather special and French women well they don’t see having an affair as anything but normal…thankfully. The year 2016 -  the lady Elise.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Mayfair London 2010. Annette was one hell of a ride and a rider LL. She was, of course in a different class to you entirely you. Her father was quite high up in the civil service way above your level when you were part of that fast army. 

Annette was a bit of a party girl, which is where I met her, and like several others I could mention she liked a bit of fun. That’s fun. Was generally in the bedroom and she had quite a line in lingerie. The photo above is a prime example Although it didn’t stay on very long. I recall your Internet profile indicated that you liked a man with a bit of meat on his bones. Annette was the female equivalent. Not fat but quite curvaceous and what you might call a comfortable ride. 

Whilst quite a sophisticated lady, she also had various heirs and graces which she displayed in company. In the bedroom, however, all of that was swept aside to satisfy carnal needs. But one thing she like me to undress her even when she was only one wearing a lingerie. I rarely removed the hold-ups, mainly because by the time her bra and panties had gone she was more than ready for me to enter her.

I have no doubt that she indulged a little in drugs as did a number of other women I came across, and indeed had sex with. Naturally, I never joined that brigade and never felt the need. However, it seemed to heighten things for Annette and it certainly manifested itself in the way she threw herself into our lovemaking.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Another lady who indulged in black underwear was Grace who I met in Connecticut in 2017. Into her mid 40s she was divorced and whilst not wishing to remarry was quite happy to enjoy the company of a man for dinner or theater and for him to provide the necessary services to satisfy her in the bedroom.

We have enjoyed an occasional relationship that is consummated whenever I find myself in Connecticut on business. Grace has generous boobs. Quite enough for me to handle and a lovely pussy that I can wallow in to my hearts content when we are together. She is one of those ladies who enjoy the fuck as much as climax. Grace has always been happy to have it nice and slow most of the time until her need to have an orgasm takes precedence.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




More black underwear LL this time on Claire who was about 10 years younger than Grace and 3 1/2 thousand miles away in London. Not only that they were separated by some years. I met Claire when I had the apartment in Docklands. We had lunch together then dinner on another occasion which led to the inevitable invitation to share a bed. 

The photo above was actually taken the evening of the dinner, late July 2008. We had returned to her apartment fairly sober and hungry for something that hadn’t been on the restaurant menu – sex, sex, and more sex.

Lithe slim and sinuous with a nice ass, Claire, was a delight in bed. The things she could do with her legs, whether that be spreading them wide, or behind the head made for some very pleasurable sex. Whilst her breasts were on the small side, they were firm and responsive.

The net effect of those physical attributes was to make sex together pretty darn good. Claire came with no difficulty and often several times while I was fucking her. Happy days. LL, happy days.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Hotel encounters have offered up some quite lustful women LL. Not as many as you might imagine, but most were business women or staff members…who rather took to my member. During those two years when you were playing around behind my back I managed to add quite a few notches to that proverbial bedpost. Since then I’ve added more, mostly over here in the States and also over in Europe.

Rachel however was a lot closer to your home. Think back to January 2006 when you handed back the ring and quite coldly after two years together walked out of that pub in your home City. Did you really think I was alone that night. Waiting for me back in that Premier Inn room was Rachel. I am guessing before your head hit your pillow I was pounding Rachel and making her come.

The photo however isn’t from there, it is from her home on the outskirts of Manchester. Her body in that sexy black underwear was waiting for me after I drove down the M6 on my second trip ostensibly to see you (remember the red rose I gave you that lunchtime?) It was a case of three birds with one trip. I saw you, slept with Sophie in Carlisle, then on the following day stayed with Debbie in Keswick before onward to the lady with the sexy black underwear - Rachel. 

Funny really, I left you behind that day in more ways than one...what was funnier you followed my visit to see you with an email that contained that unforgettable phrase 'Why do I always make the wrong decisions'. You most certainly did LL...you most certainly did ma'am.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Soft and oh so lovely to caress and cuddle with. Chrissie I met when dining at Barney's Piano Bar in 2008 in Fort Myers right there on Summerlin. Quite some time ago now, but lovely memories of some time spent together, before she went home to Indiana. She's gone and so has Barney's Piano Bar.

I think it was the English accent that caught her attention. For me it was her figure, her smile at the attention she paid to me. I was the customer and she was my waitress. The food was so good I went back twice. The third evening was quiet LL and she was able to talk more The next day was her day off. We went to Sanibel. She in her bikini sunbathing a bit on that lovely white sand LL. Me in my trunks. Lunch at Granma Dots and then sex back at my place...where you once stayed. Same bed too.

As I said soft, warm and very caress-able. Add to that her appetite for sex, a slim body and a very wet pussy and that afternoon turned out to be a real bonus...as did the the next ten days...mostly mornings as she worked late.That suited me during that ten days I stayed in FM. Left me free the rest of the day and waking up to a naked and nubile woman who wanted sex before breakfast was perfect.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Janice was another of the women I knew (and knew) from the insurance company ...after I left. This one, one of about fourteen over nearly two years from late 2004 through to early 2007 wanted me to herself, no sharing. By that I mean no threesomes. Several of the others were well into that and what be called orgies took place at my place and theirs with some regularity. Given that I was and am highly sexed, the ladies description of me, not mine, and they were women in their thirties those session were pretty full on LL.

I digress.

This shot was taken  in Taverham back in October 2005 just after we had tested her mattress to destruction and I had pounded her pussy. The latter to such an extent that she said it ached , after our sex. Add to that her wobbly legs and I think I had done her justice. I was getting dressed a couple of hours later and ready to leave when Janice wandered out of her bathroom in just a short robe. I don’t know what I thought at the time - a goodbye kiss and a promise by me to return, perhaps.

I certainly didn’t expect any further wish for sex but given I had only gotten as far putting my underpants on and Janice dropped the robe and reached out toward me, I dropped them back to the floor LL. We were in each others arms again. Her warm soft body and boobs pressed against me. She asked me to make love to her again ‘if you can manage it’ as Jan put it it. I think that was as much in jest as anything LL - she knew I could from past experience.

We once spent nearly all day fucking each other off and on with a number of breaks. That day was not as demanding as the one where we were at it all day. Did I mention Jan was a something of a nymphomaniac…we were back on her bed with her straddling me and taking things real slow…to begin with. Then her lust for an orgasm took over and she was up and down on my erection like a steam engine. 

That aching pussy seemed to have recovered well and truly. I watched her until she came. As she approached her climax I held her tits (somewhat small) and squeezed them hard again and again. I guess I was thinking that I was squeezing her cum out. In a way I was.

When she came I flipped her over onto her back. Her legs were quivering and she was clamping them together, the white of her cum oozing from her pussy LL. I parted her legs, by passed the cum and thrust all the way into her, easily as she was well dilated. Beautifully lubricated as I thrust, I listened to those liquid noises that come about during intercourse. I knew I could maintain my erection, but whether it would produce semen was a bit of an unknown given that I had already produced that day several times

I took Jan all the way to another climax and felt myself reaching a peak. ‘On my boobs’, Jan said, so I withdrew at the critical point not knowing whether I would spurt forth. She grabbed my cock pumped it and pointed it at her breasts. I did spurt LL, to my surprise and I guess relief. Most went into her cleavage with the rest of the spray sitting on her tits. She was one of those girls who liked to swallow cum so she dipped her fingers in my semen and then sucked it off her finger.

She was one sexy dame, small breasts or not. 





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Talking of sexy dames or women, Sarah above was another, but her breasts were a lot larger. I wouldn’t class her as a nymphomaniac like Janice but she certainly liked sex…lots.

Sarah you have seen before although she came after your time with me. We met in London at a party in Spring 2006. I had only had my apartment fully furnished some six months at that point but the throughput had been pretty high and very steadily increasing LL. How? Well meeting and bedding one woman led to others and then there were what I called , return matches, especially with those I found to be excellent lays.

Whilst I might have been ‘winding you up’ via your ‘punishment’ I had moved on big time. If had decided to return during that year I would have had you back and I wouldn’t have left you high and dry as you imagined. However, as that year unrolled that possibility was decreasing like the angle on a wedge, so that by the end of the year, you only had a sliver of a chance…as I said I had moved on.

Sarah wasn't tall. Not one of my long legged ladies LL. On the other hand she wasn't short like you LL. Average height for a British woman I guess around 5' 5"/5' 6". Her assets didn’t let her down in my eyes despite the height thing. Sarah had an attractive face, a cheeky smile and lovely eyes. Add to that her superb breasts and a very accommodating pussy and I was more than happy with her and inside her. The flip side of that LL, was she liked me and even more she liked my thick cock inside her accommodating pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Melanie

The lady riding and being ridden in the video frames I have extracted from my records for you LL is Melanie or Mel, as she preferred.

Another great lay for me and according to Mel's effusive remarks (after our sex) for her too. After our first few times she liked to start proceedings with something that is reflected in the numbers of your age LL. Not enough for me to come, but enough to make me rigid. For Mel...well she came each and every time and ... she couldn't suck me when she was moaning.

On the occasion of this video, our first as she wanted to see herself having sex, after our preliminaries she straddled me, lowered herself slowly onto my erection and started slowly rocking. I have cropped myself out of these shots, although to be honest the camera was a GoPro so you weren't going to see my face, just my cock...with which you were once very familiar LL.

It was a very pleasant experience for me LL having this thirty four year old rocking to and fro on my stalk interspersed with her up and down movements when she offered up (or rather down) her lovely boobs and nipples for me to suck on.

She made herself come. I had little to do with that climax other than to provide her with my erection, some squeezing of her boobs and that sucking of course.




Naturally, for me anyway, we weren’t finished. In fact, I had hardly started. Rolling Mel off and onto the bed on her back I stood pulled her gently toward the bottom of her bed and with her legs akimbo (see below) I re-entered her As with most of my women once I was inside my erection became even more rigid LL, much to Mel’s delight.

As you can see from the frames below I gave her everything she wanted…and shot my lot inside her. There’s a little evidence of her cum in the fourth frame below.













~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


















I found some more shots of Helen enjoying our time in Italy - see my blog Anatomy for the full story. All four photos immediately above



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







A couple of shots of Susie I took in her back garden 2005 LL. You could say a couple of her prominent features. I recall her nipples always seemed to be erect…nut maybe that was only when I came around. Susie was a friend of a friend who was a friend of an old bank colleague (female, naturally!) All three received some regular servicing from yours truly. 

Being ‘self-employed’ and as far as you were concerned LL I was free of any ties, it seemed only right that I should enjoy myself and spread the pleasure around…along with the ladies legs and my semen. Subside certainly appreciated my attentions and me hers and….her body. Photos taken July 6 2005





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






























Georgie Girl….actually she was Georgina, but preferred Gina LL. The bungalow where these photos were taken belonged to her grandparents, who were in their eighties back then in 2005/2006. The photos were taken while they were away for a long weekend with Gina's aunt.

It was one of those bungalows you find out in the country villages in the UK with a large garden . In this case it was standing on its own away from what might be called near neighbors. Hence, when Gina started to tease me by revealing her right breast, no one could see her. Luckily it was one of those gorgeous hot days in early August of that year...about four weeks or so I think before our Cyprus trip. The last trip for you with me..that one being a test that you failed.

Gina said something about it being hot and I stepped forward to touch her breast to check. She played a little hard to get and stepped away. What ensued was basically her stripping and me more or less joining her. I kept my polo shirt on, but nothing else. That strip off and the hot weather was so arousing for both of us we made love there and then at the top of the wild end of that garden then I took her from behind as she held onto the trunk of an old apple tree


Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  




No comments:

Post a Comment