Thursday, March 9, 2023

An Old Friend


 For LL in the UK 


⛔NSFW

The more I have looked around in my photo archive LL, the more shots of Helen, an 'old friend' as the title says, I come across.

We first met in 2006 and went our separate ways in 2010. Not that we were in each other's pockets, just in each other's beds. She lived in Sussex, I lived in London and Cambridge and here in the US. However over those years we managed to  enjoy a number of vacations together...as well as lots of sex - four years worth when we we could get together. She was/is a lovely woman who I held in high regard (still do) and she was so lovely and affection with me.

High regard isn't an epitaph I would apply to you and you know why.

Her son was barely walking when we first met. When we parted he was at primary school.

I've tried to break down the various sets of shots, from memory and given them a header





After Our Shower













At Home







Vacation Time









First Encounter









Walk in the Woods


This was near her home in Sussex and that is my shirt LL.














Another Vacation

....and those oh so kissable lips. That wasn't all I kissed of course.









Selfies

Taken mainly at my home in NH and near Concord, my first home there.












Cleavage Time














 Another Vacation









And
Another Vacation





Incidentally, I bought her clothes, shoes and of course paid for our vacations where it wasn't in my own property LL. Her company was my reward and I don't just mean in the bedroom.


Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment