Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Bosom Friends

 For LL in the UK 


⛔NSFW

I love bosoms, but you know that LL. This is but a small selection because most of the shots, lower down in the blog are of Helen, the lady I took on vacation to Italy. That is the Helen from Sussex to avoid confusion with the other eight Helen’s I …knew. Mind you they weren’t all spread over 2005-2007 as this one was. They were spread if you follow my meaning though…and they loved it. The others cover years right up to 2020.

A few wordswith the pho and locations. Most of the latter are outside the UK 









Four photos above of the same tall slim and nicely endowed Mireille. Location is France of course way down in the west and south at Bayonne. What perfect skin tone she had LL, a real pleasure to touch and caress and that butt was superb😉!




Helen

More of Helen LL. Perhaps you can see why I 'fell in love' with her breasts in the  twenty two photos that follow below.  These were taken in Italy during that first vacation then in Florida and then back in Italy again.

The final few were taken at her home part of which she was having redecorated with a few bits of renovation. She had a benefactor in that respect...me. 

Interesting observation LL - I never had to work on her nipples. She made them erect all by herself without even touching them. Arousal and anticipation of my being inside her she told me. See for yourself, bel


At home......

One ...





Two ....




Three ........




Four!





On our second vacation ..... Turkey

Outstanding LL...in all senses of the word.




Third vacation….Florida
















Fourth vacation ... Italy again but a different area. Helen loved/loves the country...now, after my introducing it to her.





The flamingo was no substitute for the real thing ...between her legs, LL...or so she said😉





Back home ....

My place  >>>>







Her place >>>>>


























Hafsa...that's her name LL. There was and probably still is,a reasonable sized Muslim community in Cambridge split between immigrants with shops, those with fairly high paid jobs in science, medicine or with the NHS on the medical campus there. We had a fairly spaced out (in time that is) affair between 2006 and early 2009

Hafsa was one of the fairly highly paid job holders. I'm not saying what as it may aid identification and, given we liked to fuck the brains out of each other, it might not go down well with her community...or husband!

I've had women from most European countries, Japan, India, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and of course the UK and here in the USA. However, until Hafsa I hadn't had a Muslim woman...not that when it came down to having sex it made much difference, but she was a 'first' for me. Whether I was for her, I never asked.

The frames above are from a video. Given that there was a lot of movement involved I 'apologise' for the slight blurring. You should see her boobs bouncing in the actual video LL...and the noise she made as we fucked. She loved watching the videos I gave to her as copies. They were a substitute for when she couldn't be with me, but allowed her to get aroused and masturbate when I couldn't service her. I was available within reason of course but as a Muslim woman meeting up we me was far more difficult for Hafsa







Kim #2 getting a 'good seeing to' at her home near Fakenham back in 2005 LL. This was my first use almost of video while having sex with a woman. Kim used the phrase 'good seeing to' as she said that was what I gave her...the best ever she told me. I never knew I had it in me LL...but I did know I had it in Kim....lovely it was too. 





A thirty one year old receiving attention LL. Quite local my hairdresser Claire from the barbers I used in Dereham. I'm still not sure to this day how she heard about my exploits with women in the area but it seemed she wanted some of it and that's what she got...more than some, quite a lot in fact.

She was quite a 'hungry' woman and it also seemed a greedy one. At one time she wanted me several times a week and she stopped me visiting you on at least two occasions in 2005. Given the choice between a two timing liar and a young 'nymphomaniac', I chose the latter. Glad I did  - she kept on coming and coming...and I don't mean to my front door!



A thirty three year old about to have her pussy pounded.

Docking with Debbie. A tight pussy that had to be negotiated carefully in the early stages. Dilation followed but her grip on my member was still lovely as we started our thrusting. I say our thrusting because this Debbie like to thrust toward me a I pounded her...it was like she couldn't quite get enough to make hit the heights. She always did though LL all through late 2004, the whole of 2005 when I took this video and into 2006.

Interesting, aside here for you. There were quite a lot of hairdressers in Dereham back then, mainly for you ladies, and it seems they talked with each other. My details, email and other cell phone number (I had three  one for you and family, one for my lovers and a business one) but not address. That proved to be a boon in filtering who could and couldn't call on me. 

You have to remember that many of these lovely ladies had boy friends, partners and husbands. I had neither a wife, a girl friend or a partner (I'd given up on you) and so they saw me as available to indulge themselves with, outside their 'permanent' relationships LL. I was happy with that and by 2006 I spent more time away from Norfolk than their so no chance of us being found out. I often entertained them in Cambridge, just over an hour away.

Debbie was particularly lustful and horny and I always enjoyed a good fuck or two...or three with her.






Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©  

No comments:

Post a Comment