Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thanks for the Consequences

For LL

More from the portfolios LL. Again some ladies you have seen before and some you have not. 

Many of them liked a man to undress them, rather than themselves - right down to the very last garment. They told me it was very sexy for them, not bad for me either where and when I was 'hands on'!

Just locations this time, nothing more.

I have to thank you LL. The consequences of what you did from March 2004 onward reaped benefits for me that I might only have dreamt of, back then. You were right when you said, and I quote, 'there are plenty of women out there P who want to get laid'. More than you ever imagined LL, more than you ever imagined!





Ontario, Canada




Studio, Milan Italy





Studio, Rome Italy





New England



New York




Studio, Rome Italy







California



London


London



Paris

Here's one commission that knew how to dress for the occasion! Quite a high class French lady, LL, but she liked her sexy underwear. I did too, and that body...Wow!!!





Norfolk, UK



Montpelier, Vermont



Carcassonne, France



London, Studio






Marbella, Spain




New England - Lake




Perpignan, France




Iowa, USA




London









London










Los Angeles, California


 South Dakota, USA





 Narbonne, France



 Buffalo, New York State



 Sarasota, Florida




 Studio New York





Norfolk, UK





Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


Sometimes men have the last laugh







No comments:

Post a Comment