Thursday, April 5, 2018

Encounters Past and Present


For LL


This blog is a continuation of the other two posted last Fall, LL. A portfolio of mixed locations and personal and commission shots.

It gives you some idea of  a very 'active' life, after the pretty boring existence seeing you ... and observing your petty affairs, behind my back.



Perky in Pennsylvania

Young and randy was this lady. Such great boobs. So perky and firm just waiting to be.... and they were. In fact she drew me into them without a by your leave.

I knew almost straight off that she was a very sexual woman, when I drove up to the farm in Penn State on this introduction to undertake a commission for her. I had to come back a second day for the shoot and I'll explain why. 

After leaving my car and heading for the front of the house I saw a lady in red appear behind the screen door. I have been to quite a few farms and ranches here LL and most women don't great you in a figure hugging dress. More often it's jeans and a shirt. Here we go, I thought.

I said hi to her and received the same greeting in return accompanied by a big smile. I was invited in. There was no one else around bar a couple of cats. That dress sure was figure hugging. So much so it left little to the imagination. Apart from what I thought might be outline of some very brief panties, I reckoned she had nothing on underneath that dress. Her legs were bare, and she was barefoot. 

Coffee followed almost instantly but it wasn't instant. I unpacked one of my cameras and that was when I was asked to take a few shots of Mary's face and body, just there in the domestic setting of the kitchen. Having drunk our coffee and chatted, she asked me to follow her. It wasn't far before we ended up in the hay barn. Appropriate for a farm and I have taken lots of shoots in similar places.

That was when she unzipped the front of her dress revealing almost perfect breasts, tantalisingly showing just a little nipple. She told me that she wanted a shoot but today she wanted something else and that something else was sex!

I think a lot of the women that have come onto me over the years, do so because they want to be laid, but also they sense something about me and my readiness to do my best to satisfy them, LL. I did you often and some days frequently.

Somehow I thought Mary would be older, maybe because of her name and also because of the timbre of her voice on the phone, but she wasn't. She was a youthful thirty five, living on the farm after the death of her older parents but having inherited funds/investments that outweighed the value of her acreage. She didn't run the place. Most of it was rented out and the rest handled by contractors. All bringing in a very comfortable income. Somehow I expected her to be a working girl...on the farm but she wasn't. She had a  whole separate career, which I won't detail here.

Here we were with her boobs almost out of her dress and me trying to remain a photographer. That didn't last much longer than it took for Mary to slip the dress off her shoulders and wriggle out of it.  In a low and somewhat husky voice she said, 'I haven't enjoyed a man in some while'.

Of course, by now LL she was standing before me completely naked. My camera dropped gently onto a pile of hay as I took in her full figure, From her eyes down across those beautiful boobs down across her tummy and then curve of her hips, lingering on a small triangle of shaved pubic hair and then down her thighs and her legs and rapidly back up again.

Dry hay lay in a heap behind her - her arms were outstretched. Do I walk away from this situation or do I succumb? I undid my belt and pulled my polo off over my head. As I did, all was silent apart from some birds nearby in the trees. I could smell the hay. It took me back to a few encounters many, many years back in another country.

It was Mary's turn to stare a little now. Her body and the fact she kept stroking her own boobs had aroused me to a full erection. She took my hand and me hers and then she lay back on that pile of hay. We made love, sex whatever you like, but I prefer the former. For all her immediate need she was one of the most tender and loving women I had met.

I returned the following day, now recovered from making love in that barn THREE times, LL. To this day whenever I smell the hay in the barns on my new Hampshire ranch, I remember that day in Pennsylvania and I remeber Mary.

That second day was taken up with the shoot she had originally called me for. Yes, we did make love again and I invited her up to New Hampshire. She came three months later...and she came, and came, and came!










Frisky in France
They may have similar laws on smoking as here in the States, but in large part it is ignored by the French, at least it was then. This lady being no exception LL. Sitting across the table in her kitchen this shot presented itself - hard to resist. Nice cups.

Nice hips, nice pussy, nice....and near Nice.















Sexy in Saffron Walden - Yes, really!


You wouldn't believe how soft and silk that area was...nor would you believe what went on behind closed doors in this classy town.

We were in touch in 2005 through another site that you may not have heard of, involving mainly women who wanted an extra-marital affair. After my discoveries about you in 2004 and then in March 2005, I started hunting again. It wasn't difficult and I was soon chatting with Charlotte.

We met and figured out how to carry on an affair without her coming unstuck so to speak, LL. She had work reasons to travel so it was relatively easy for her to stay overnight in London or ostensibly Leicester, Nottingham etc. In fact she stayed at my Norfolk home sometimes and at my London apartment others.

She was quite open to experimentation and 'new ideas', in fact she welcomed it and, as you can see above had some interesting underclothes if you can call them that!

I took the above shot in London around May 2005 according to the diary. Looking at the photo brings back memories of one afternoon when my hands were firmly grasping that part of her body you can see while she was straddling my lap and co-joined or, if you like, impaled on my cock. She was quite a lay, I can tell you LL. Front-ways standing front-ways on her back, back-ways bent over, in the lounge, bedroom, shower, riding me facing and facing away and, finally, of course, on my lap. I liked to arouse her in all sorts of ways and she had away with me too.



Submissive in Surrey


She probably looks the height of innocence, but in reality she was verging on being a nymphomaniac. I put it down to her hormones, but I wasn't complaining.


I was surprised that she fancied me at all given her age which was low thirties at the time, but she did and boy, did she know how to enjoy herself, sexually. A really athletic woman in all the ways you can imagine LL, and a few besides. Submissive is the wrong word, because she was hardly that, although in the photo above, just prior to a rear approach, she was in a submissive mood.

One of those chance things LL me stying in an hotel and she working there.  I was there for five days and four nights. She joined me including the first night. It was quiet at that time of year for her and she didn't do boredom, although she did lots of other things that were very nice and enjoyable...and she kept my bed warm, very warm! No name on this occasion.















Fabulous in France


Taken in Nice, this is what I call a fulsome figure. A commission, but being France and the south as well it didn't end there. Love those hips, boobs and figure.

A wealthy lady with an outstanding villa. That wasn't all that was outstanding though - her nipples always seemed to be erect even when not aroused (see above). Her other outstanding two features I am sure you can see above.

Gabrielle was one of her names but not her first one. This shot was taken in 2008 at her villa in a smi-darkened room. Needless to say she was wealthy and I was introduced to her through similarly wealthy people/women.

Gaby definitely had a body to proud of and I am sure you will agree LL. To think this was under two years after we parted and I had enjoyed all the women I have shown to you...so far. All of them pretty much in an entirely different class to your rather sad background, sexual prowess (lack of) and body. He's welcome to it.

At her invitation, I was staying at the villa and at her invitation we were a lot closer than separate bedrooms. What a body to be invited to explore and pleasure LL. Those two days were heavenly, sexually, for once it was me that couldn't get enough of her, although she was up for it ....or rather down. That dark triangle between her thighs that you see above was explored fully and repeatedly. Few women have had me so randy so quickly or so often, but Gaby did and she knew it.

Outside of the bedroom you would never know that she indulged herself as much as she did. Not quite unquenchable, but close. A perfect match given how the effect she had on me was repeatedly arousing. It keeps you fit LL!











Sated in Skanderborg (Denmark)

Post coital shot, and shot she was full of all I had. Positively oozing, with the last drop in her cleavage.

I visit Denmark a lot as I have business interests there. I also have other interests and this is one of my early ones from 2006. According to the diary this was September of that year. Also, according to the diary, this was Karina.

I met her in a town near Skanderborg while I was taking a break and doing a little exploring, all on my lonesome. I'm not going to relate a long story LL. except to say this was her hidey-hole for undetected trysts. I found myself there, by invitation, for two whole nights of good old fashioned sex. This is the second morning before we parted. Karina is enjoying those moments after several orgasms, while I fetched coffee.

I had given her all I had in a liquid sense some of which she wanted sprayed over her boobs. How could I refuse! Hence the use of the sheet.










Statuesque and Silky - Sicily


Part of my first trip to Italy. Taken at her place in Palermo Who could complain at those boobs LL. Do you know that in Italian they are called tette. Rather appropriate I have always thought. 

One day I will tell you all about my two Italian long stays and maybe about Giorgia, that lovely slim but nicely endowed woman above.





Curves in Croatia

Wealth exists in Croatia and this was a commission involving all the usual shots I am called upon to take, including underwear. Always a pleasure to shoot a beautiful woman.






Superb in Sanibel


2008 LL, and by now I had my cottage on Sanibel. I still have it to this day, but it is largely let out through one of my companies. Back then it was somewhere to go to on a hot day that was secluded, almost on the beach and a place I could unwind and relax, with whoever my companion happened to be.

On this day in may 2008 it was Jen. Someone who I knew from Lee County planning. Great memories of that weekend. She loved it there.

She's now living up in St Augustine.












Exquisite in England

How I remember those legs and not only when she was standing on them. This is London and the lady is called Claire, an old friend now,but a relatively new one, back in 2006.

I took this just before breakfast one Sunday morning.








Languid in Liguria (Italy)

Liguria is a lovely part of Italy in the north west. The coast line is either rocky or lined with marinas, but we found this bit of gritty sand so that I could take a number of shots. As you will never meet Sofia, I have included her face in this shot which has been filtered.

Beyond that snippet of information I must leave the rest to your imagination, whether it is vivid or not👫😉.






Mammaries in Massachusetts

This was one of the ladies I met that I have spoken of previously. She worked at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute back then and we enjoyed a week together having become friends locally way back in 2006. 

She told me afterwards that it was the most relaxing yet exciting week she had enjoyed in a long time. I have related much of this encounter previously, so won't go over it except to say this shot (above) was taken just a week ago. Think on that LL.









Nipponese Nipples or Orbs in Osaka





Part, but only part, of my 2007 Japan visit.  Lots of photos taken of this beautiful Japanese lady in modern fashion and traditional dress and...in neither, at her request. Fumiko also required a little more than just the photos, eventually.

I visited every day for three days when she was available ond on the third day, well the third day proved, if proof was needed . that not all Japanese women have small breasts. I can confirm that having been invited on that occasion to get up close and very personal.

Incidentally, in my experience LL,none of the women I met over there waxed their pubic hair. They all had something to show plus, of course, the parting down the middle!



Bath-time in Boston




I have a host of photographs dating back to 2004 of women in their baths...and mine...and neither. This one falls into the neither category.

The year? 2006 when you thought I was, how did you put it? 'Pottering around in a new build'. As you have since learned, I was far from that boring domestic scene. I was enjoying life travelling and enjoying all the women who I encountered. Do you know what surprised me most after you? It was the willingness of women, no that's the wrong word, the full on approach of women to want to get me into bed, rather than me them. Of course I was willing to, what red-blooded male wouldn't be.

The opportunities were, possibly still are, legion. Sue above is just one of those opportunistic encounters. On her own in Boston at some seminar or the other with her company, I met her in the bar after, for her a gruelling day. She was fascinated that I was a Brit and fascinated by my travels asking all about Spain, Italy Germany etc etc.

The drink flowed as freely as the conversation and that afternoon (she was free) as freely as my hands flowed over her body in bed, and in my bath in my hotel suite (not room, note, LL).

Great body, as you can see. Another fully satisfied lady.

















Bedtime in Boston


Sue, in the photo above this one, went her way that Friday with a smile on her face. My parting shot was a gently pat on her lovely ass.

I was in Boston for a few days until the Tuesday. On the Saturday a whole new bunch of people checked in. Mostly couples and foreign tourists. There was one lady however who was on her own. That lady you see above.

Of course I didn't know her from Adam, or should that be Eve, but at breakfast the next day I spotted her eating alone close by my regular table - yes I was there regularly LL, even when you thought I was in the UK. She looked up and smiled that first morning which according to my diary was the Saturday after Sue had left. I smiled back and we ate our breakfasts on separate tables. Nothing much happened. I read the newspaper over my second coffee and she rose to leave brushing past me much more closely than one would expect. Flirtatiously, almost. I turned slightly and watched her walk away. Great ass, I thought.She told me later that she saw me turn in the reflection of the glass wall of the restaurant.

Not sure where she went that day but we saw each other again in the lobby while waiting for the elevator. We got into the lift having said hello and then both started to speak at the same time. We laughed and I asked her out to dinner. To my surprise she agreed. I remember we at at Delfino's on South Street and had a lovely evening. Then back to the hotel bar for a nightcap, we found ourselves in the elevator alone. Ruth kissed me and I returned the kisses. My floor was a little higher than hers and the elevator headed straight there. She hadn't pressed her floor!.

It didn't need discussion LL. Ruth took my key card and headed straight for my room. Inside she kissed me again and I helped her with her zip. She shrugged her dress off and it fell to the floor revealing very pretty underwear and a great body. You can judge from the photo above.

The shot I took that you see was taken the following morning - she nearly smothered me with those boobs when she climbed all over me at seven in the morning. We had both been more than satisfied the night before, but with a beautiful woman in your bed there is only one way to start the day....

Ruth and I spent the whole of that Sunday enjoying all that Boston has to offer. That night I enjoyed all Ruth had to offer...and it was a lot!





Panties off in Portland.....Oregon


I bought my place in Lake Oswego in 2007 and this lady helped me christen the master bed. She was a great lay LL, but then many of the women, but not all that I have had, have been.







Opening time in Orléans


...and it was. The invitation I guess you could say was really an 'open' one as I was allowed to come...back for more, and on more than one occasion.

We were neighbours, when I stayed just outside this lovely city for a week on various commissions. She was sunbathing topless in her yard when I first saw her. No qualms she just said hello and smiled, bare boobs and all. I also said hello, smiled...and then the next thing I know she comes round bare chested with some cake.

Her infinitesimal bikini bottom was all she wore. I wore trunks and had also been sunbathing. Two pretty much naked people on a hot day ... well I am sure you can guess what happened LL. The same thing as happened for the next four days!







Pensive in Paris


I had/have old 'friends' in many places LL. Most of which are women. In many ways I prefer their company, the flirting conversations and of course the closeness when we enter into a casual sexual relationship.

Phillippa, above, was one such friend who I used to stay with on occasions in Paris where she worked. She preferred to be called Pippa most times. I took this photo one late afternoon in 2018 in fact just a week or so ago. Seems i Haven't lost my touch, I don't think because she loves it. I like it for the way it catches the sunlight and shadows, glancing off her breasts and caputuring what appears to be an OK sign inadvertently made by her left hand.

She was and I was in  the midst of going to bed together but I couldn't resist this shot. The jeans came off soon after and we enjoyed a sort of reunion you might say. Re-union being the operative word. Ash, who passed away in early January, like my first wife, always told me to 'move on' and find someone else if anything happened to her.

Pippa knows what has occurred and invited me over. She was warm and tender toward me LL. Something sadly lacking in you after two years together. maybe I will see her again before I return to the States, I'm not sure. I have many other friends to catch up with .... 











Relaxing with Rioja

Actually, I was relaxing with Natalie, but we both found the Rioja Reserva relaxing too. The photo is posed for the camera LL

Smooth rich and plenty of body and that's just Natalie - the wine wasn't bad either. The location and date? Seville, Spain 2008.











Oriental Undies ... Japanese Japes

This is a throwback to my first trip to Japan in 2006. Japanese women are really into western lingerie styles in a big way. At least that was the evidence before my eyes on more than one occasion. 

However the photo above is just one of those occasions. Nice ass, even if her boobs were more toward the standard size for Japanese women. My diary tells me her name was Keiki. She was quite doll like in her appearance with small features (I'm not referring to her breasts here LL). Another single lady that felt she should feel a European inside her. Who was I to refuse!











Forest Frolics

This was taken in woodland backing onto this lady's home. I say home LL because it was her parent's place set in the country in North Norfolk.. On a recommendation I was invited to take Andrea's photos as directed by her. This entailed portrait shots, along with casual photographs inside the substantial house and in the gardens. 

It was only when Andrea went further into the woodland at the rear of the property that she started to disrobe.  Obviously, with a shapely woman prepared to be photographed in lingerie, at the time, I didn't have a problem. It was only when she slipped her dress off her shoulders that it became apparent that she had nothing underneath to cover her breasts. For a moment or two she held her dress at waist level then gradually let it slip further down revealing her hairless pussy, LL. 

To this day I still don't know, or can only guess at what has made a myriad of women from thirty into their fifties, stand ready (or more accurately lay ready) to have sex with me. Mostly it was casual encounters, of course, as it was on the day the photo above was taken LL. So, while you were at work on this particular Wednesday in 2008, I was making love to a thirty two year old in the woods. First on her back then, as she gripped a tree in a standing position, I took her from behind.

Thinking about it now, it was both unexpected and also a great pleasure to us both. No strings, just some intense sex, caressing, stimulation and that was it, until she came over to my place to collect the refined versions of the shoot. An altogether more comfortable venue in my bedroom was used...a week later.








Undone!!

This was not a commission, just a fun evening with an old friend, or should I say 'fuck buddy', near Hartford, Connecticut. Alyshia and I met when I was undertaking an out door shoot quite near her home - just wildlife, scenery and close up shots of nature.

She saw me working down the street and came out with a coffee - American hospitality LL. Not quite the same where you are. She was interested in what I was doing and we talked for a while. I was told to push on her door when I had finished and she'd rustle up something to eat. I did ... and she did.

Guess what LL  - I ended up staying the night! Her hospitality extended beyond food.

That was about a year before in 2006. The photo above was taken in 2007. She had a thing about certain lingerie making her feel sexy, as it does with a lot of women, hence what you see above. Yes, she is stripping off for me. I took this wearing just my boxers. She didn't bother taking the hold ups off. I remember them being wrapped around my waist at one point...all recorded in my diary, by the way, as you are too.







Shadowlands


Finally, something that reflects the more professional side of my photography. A near naked woman in my studio in New York.

That's it LL.....for now.

Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


Sometimes men have the last laugh:


No comments:

Post a Comment