Friday, April 20, 2018

Aftermath


For LL

Having been absent for some months due to the aftermath of Ash's death, I thought I would provide a few photos to show that I am back in my studios and back into photography generally. Naturally, I am posting shots that demonstrate both the natural world and the natural beauty of women, both in the studio and ... beyond.


 New England 2015



 Scotland 2010



 Switzerland 2008




 France 2007


 France 2008




 England 2016



Italy 2016



§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§





Studio Shots/Commissions

USA April 2018


USA April 2018



Boston Massachusetts 2018


Boston Massachusetts 2018



§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§



Now a step back in time and into my private life.........once more.

I'm sure LL you never realised what I was capable of when I was back 'firing on all cylinders'. You also never took time out from demands of our life together , to get to know me...really know me. You never did and you never really knew me, my background, my wealth or my talents. You should have it would have enriched your life in ways you never dreamed of.

However, I guess you were never 'designed' or destined for it. None of your family 'problems' were insurmountable, but you believed they were. Of course I didn't tell you everything about me. That is especially true after you played away in March 2004. Prior to that you felt unable to commit to me and after March I had my answer. You were making sure you had other 'options'. From thereon I made sure I only told you things that I wanted you to know. I kept so much more to myself.


V
V
V
V
V

Sleeping beauty - San Francisco 2008

This photo was taken in an hotel just off Market in the city by the Bay LL. How could I disturb her sleeping as soundly as she was. Instead I took this photo. We had been out all day around the City. I left her in Nordstroms on Market, as there was someone I wanted to catch up with in Chinatown. That was early afternoon after a lovely seafood meal, I recall.

I returned to the hotel to find Lisa just as you see her, fast asleep wearing only her panties. Just so you know, she was nearly forty when I took this shot. Looked good didn't she.

Not American, but English. I took her on vacation to California (first class) - no pockets in a shroud LL and I am pretty darn wealthy. She was lovely, as company, on my arm in the evening and a tiger in bed.  Not insatiable, but pretty active, according to the detail in my diary, LL. Not a problem to me. More than a few women told me I was 'highly sexed' whatever that means. What I do know is that I enjoy sex greatly...with the right woman.


§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§



Free and Easy - Near Windsor, UK 2007

Somehow or the other sex in an hotel seems quite exciting. It was certainly exciting with this thirty plus lady whose name was Jane. Lovely slim body, long legs and a nice tight pussy which was very arousing for both of us.

She was attending a wedding at the hotel the weekend I stayed there, briefly. She 'escaped the reception which was for an Indian couple that she knew. Plenty of gold and lovely saris on display from what little I saw. She came into the bar where I was having a nightcap on my own. She sat up on a stool alongside me and started chatting..

I bought her a drink - can't remember what it was - and I remember she was quite merry, so I guess she had imbibed a few glasses of bubbly or whatever beforehand. I must be an easy person to get on with, because we were soon chatting like old friends and on our second drinks. Before a third drink was ordered, the evening was drawing on, I asked her if she was hungry. She was. Jane told me she was not a fan of Indian food as served at the wedding, so anything would do.

I ordered up a light snack and then Jane surprised me a little by suggesting we eat it in our rooms. That became my room. I had booked a large room with a king size bed - she had what was termed a 'classic room'. Small in other words. We ended up in my room both sitting up on the big bed, a plate each, watching some late night TV and talking.

Jane had kicked her shoes off and had removed her pantyhose at some stage, because from where I was sitting at that time she wasn't wearing any. We finished up eating and Jane went to the bathroom to clean up etc. When she returned she was carrying her dress over her arm and she stood there in her underwear and said 'You like?' By way of an answer I got off the bed and walked over to her. We embraced.

Her waist was quite tiny and her hips relatively narrow, but her legs were long and very attractive. I held her hips as she leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips, then again as she found my belt and undid it and undid my trousers. She then started on my shirt which I then shrugged off. Her warm hands caressed my chest. One hand wandered southward to check on my state of play. She wasn't disappointed. As I removed my trousers, she removed her bra., revealing her boobs and two lovely pink nipples, ripe for sucking and attention. She pressed them against my chest as we took up kissing again. Great feeling.

At that point we performed a mutual service on each other. I slipped my hands inside her panties and lowered them down over her hips, as she just plain pulled my boxers down! Jane smiled and giggled, proud of what she had done and I was just proud and ready. Jane backed into me not quite onto me but the effect was pleasant as my cock found her pussy and slid between the open lips. Jane rocked on it slowly, then rapidly. It had undoubtedly found her clitoris and she was already moaning and very wet.

I moved my hands from her waist to her boobs as she place her hands o the bedroom wall. I cupped her breasts in my hands, gently squeezing as I did. I felt her nipples harden under my hands as she  rocked and rocked. Her butt was slamming into my groin. I looked down ant what looked like a lovely peach, and then she came with more moaning and a final 'yes'!

She couldn't wait for me to be inside her she fell back on the bed, gripped her thighs and opened her legs wide revealing her soaking pussy, dripping and glistening in the low light afforded by one bedside lamp. I climbed between her legs and slowly entered her. Even with her orgasm having readied her, it was a somewhat tight fit. Slowly easing my way in things became much easier as she expanded to accommodate me. Then the 'fun' started LL.  I thrust into her slowly all the way at first then as her body got used to my size and thickness, I teased her pussy with rapid movements near her entrance. I guess I must have hit her G-spot a few times judging by the noises she made.

'Fast and hard', Jane said, breathlessly. 'I want you to fuck me as hard as you can', and so I did culminating in our both coming together. This was accompanied by a grunt from me, moans and a scream from Jane...and someone, somewhere banging on a wall!

We awoke together and I had an EMHO! I often do LL. Jane felt it and we decided not to waste it!! Spooned together it was a slow and luxurious experience resulting in our both being fully satisfied. It was that morning that I took the shot above.

Jane lived in west London. I had my apartment in the east, sooooo....

It was sheer chance that we had met. If I hadn't had a commission in the area and she hadn't accepted the wedding invitation, what we experienced together would never have happened. Casual relationships and casual sex was very enjoyable in those years 2004-2008, LL.


§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§





Oregonian Offering -2006

This woman was something else LL. I took this shot on the floor of my lounge in my then home in Oregon. Another you didn't know about. The home I mean not the woman! You never knew much about the latter either come to think about it.

This lady was a neighbor....well across the street anyway, and was very hospitable and I mean very! Nice full lips, in both locations, as I recall, and perky firm boobs as a bonus. Whenever I was over on the west coast Tina made herself available for some wining, dining and a little fun...frequently. I lapped it up and so did she.

I didn't care what she did when I wasn't there, and she didn't worry about what I did either. Nice arrangement wouldn't you say LL.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§




Handfuls -London - 2008


As you might imagine, even my hands couldn't fully encircle those beautiful boobs. This lady was the wife of a Brazilian guy working at their mission in the UK, then. She wanted some photos of herself, maybe to re-awaken his interest in her so she was recommended to me and my studio (which I still have, incidentally).

From that previous paragraph LL you will realise that this lady was neglected. In this instance no name. I will just call her J. She was more than happy with my work and after the session, which included the shot above, she said to get some prints done that she had chosen and she would come back when they were ready. That was arranged and a day later she was back.

J didn't ask about the prints but wandered about my studio for a while swaying her hips to and fro. I fetched the prints  and lay them out on a table so she could review them. She came over and said she liked them very much, thankfully. That day she was wearing a summer dress and displaying a fair amount of cleavage, but no so much that it looked cheap. She was moving the various shots around until she came to the one above. 'I really like this one', she said. 'Do you?' I told her I wouldn't be a red-blooded male if I didn't. At that she unzipped her dress and pulled it off her shoulders revealing that she was wearing no bra LL.

There right in front of me were those great boobs above. Then she slipped out of the rest of her dress which fell to the floor. At that point I discovered that the Brazilian had a Brazilian! Well LL, I am sure you can guess that in that state she had only one thing in mind. I remember, and noted in my diary, that she had an urgent need. She couldn't get enough of me that morning. Even when I was flagging, or at least my appendage was, she encouraged it upward to further feats. The diary shows that the events that morning were me on top, her on top, from behind and finally standing.

Yes, she was 'neglected' by her husband, but she found a source for her to let herself go in me. That lasted a while off and on. Incidentally she was 'recommended by another Brazilian lady from their embassy...





§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§






Pink Perfection - Norfolk UK 2006

If you look carefully LL, I am sure you will recognize the patio doors behind Natalie, but you won't recognize Natalie. Without getting into too much detail, another of my house guests in the year following our parting. I did pretty well didn't I, in the women department. As I said before it was often the women that made the running, if you know what I mean, rather than me. I must have that certain je ne sais quoi. Maybe I didn't know but they certainly did!!

Natalie was in her thirties then and pretty, pretty perky and with a healthy appetite, if you follow my meaning LL. Lovely shapely body that I looked down upon and up upon on a number of occasions. She looked pretty good from the rear too. Where did she come from...hmmm...that would be telling but not far from the location above.


§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§





Shocking Surf - Maine New England 2007

I still had my first place in New Hampshire at this time. This was taken late September and the surf was high as you can see. The woman in the photo is someone called Alicia that I met at an event in Maine. Just a glancing encounter at the time, but as I was staying over there I seemingly bumped into her again when I grabbed a coffee the following day. She joined me for coffee and we just talked. She was single and so was I of course LL.  As it was a Sunday she wasn't working and my time was flexible and my own to play with.

We got on well. This always surprised me, but perhaps it is my ability to talk and hold an intelligent conversation. My smile and my eyes perhaps? Whatever it is, it seemed to attract women quite readily, and they all seemed at ease with me. Very at ease....

So it was with Alicia she asked what I was doing the rest of the day before returning to New Hampshire on the Monday and I said not a lot. We decided to visit the shore together. Alicia knew a nice secluded stretch of coast so we drove out there with towels and bathers/bikini. The surf was well up but it was reasonably warm so we, for want of a better word, frolicked in the breakers. There wasn't a soul to be seen for miles on that sandy beach.

One thing happened that caused us some laughter and that was the strength of the breakers pulling my trunks down and her bikini bottoms pretty low on her hips. In the end LL we dispensed with them. I took the shot above just before Alicia removed her top. In such a situation, the inevitable occurred, we made love among the low dunes backing onto the shore. Some nice memories for us both on that day. I invited to my place in New Hampshire and a few weeks later she visited...and stayed for a while.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§





Wood Nymph - Kent, UK 2008


This is April 2008. I was in Kent for a birthday lunch with my brother and sister. The milestone one that you thought took place two years earlier LL - disinformation used to be part of my 'business'.

I had  two commissions in the county so after a nice weekend with family I headed off for the shoots. Most of my commissions come from the wealthy as you may have gathered and Rachel's family were no exception. She was staying at their country home in west Kent - her parents lived most of the time in London. The Kent home was the site of the shoot.

The house was impressive as I drew up at the front door, having driven more than a little way up their drive. To put you in the picture LL, apart from more formal gardens there was also woodland to the rear. It was a lovely April day as you can see above and Rachel greeted me as I got out of my car and hauled my equipment out of it.

Normal thing happened we ended up in the kitchen talking over a cup of coffee. Rachel was there on her own - she was single, with no boy friend in tow. I talked about what she had said she had wanted from the shoot and she confirmed what had been previously discussed. That was portrait shots, full length and in close up, casual clothes shots and some taken in the grounds of the house. As far as possible I used natural light, although a couple of rooms were in a degree of shadow, so I used my remotely controlled flashes there.

Then we went outside. By this time Rachel had changed into a summer dress which revealed her shoulders. The dress being supported by two thin shoulder straps...and her boobs! She led me into the woodland at the back of the house and I followed her as she swayed her way down an earth path with late spring growth either side. Looking at the photo above, I remember the smell of the cow parsley and the grass as we wandered a little deeper into the wood.

Rachel posed against various trees and I caught quite a few shots of her just walking toward me framed by the trees and the new growth. That was when she asked me to take some photographs of in her underwear. I put down my camera and helped her with the zip on the back of her dress, having first moved her long wavy hair to one side. She smelled lovely, I remember, as fresh as the day we were enjoying.

As I undid her zip my hand brushed her back. It was warm and soft. The zip was a little stubborn to begin with but then parted all the way down quite rapidly. The first thing I discovered was that Rachel was not wearing a bra, the second that she was not wearing panties. She stepped out of the dress in the middle of the wood, totally nude. She still had her back to  me and if that was anything to go by her front promised much, much more. She had a beautiful shaped body, evenly tanned in a light way (there were no white bits!) and a full and firm bottom leading onto her slender thighs and legs.

When she turned around the only hair I saw was on her head. She laughed and asked if she had shocked me. Naturally, I told her she hadn't, and said she looked great. I explained that I would never tire of seeing a beautiful woman. At that point I raised my camera and took a number of shots including close ups. One of the photos appears above LL.

The grass was thick and soft when we lay down on it. I had spread my shirt and trousers out so she could lie on them. Rachel looked up at me and smiled then looked at my erection and smiled even more as she took it in her hand. My hands found their way to her breasts and teased her nipples until they were erect. She asked me to suck on them as it turned her on. An offer I couldn't refuse...could I LL.

My hand wandered down to her pussy to check on her readiness - it was wet open and lovely and warm. I shuffled back and started licking and agitating her clit. My tongue licking upward and coming back firmly on it. It didn't take too long for her to come. In fact I heard it from where I was as it begun. She pulled my head away from between her legs and lie there panting for a moment before guiding me into her. I remember I slid inside beautifully. She gasped a little as I did and then she was bucking and I was thrusting.

I remember looking down briefly at two, well three, things. One was here navel piercing which was jiggling about as I thrust forcefully into her slamming down on her clit, to her delight and the exercise it gave her vocal chords! The other two were her breasts as they moved firmly but slightly in unison with our movements. We both received full satisfaction that morning...and that afternoon. Oh.... and she loved the photos, too.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§






Hotel Honey -Italy 2008

This hotel was in Rome during a visit I made on business, LL. This was early June and she was, well a business woman also in Rome on business. Chiara hailed from Turin.

What do two people do when they find themselves on their own in a city that is not their home. In this case, as in many, I would think, the 'devil' found work for idle hands. We dined together drank together and slept together. We derived great pleasure from all three activities. I took this shot in the morning after our night together.

I have to say that looking at this photo now, ten years later it brings back some very pleasant memories of the work found for my idle hands. We both over slept a little which wasn't surprising given the athleticism of the night before. Chiara wasn't finished in the morning either, much to my delight.

Afterwards I recall we shared the large shower which was lovely and intimate in so many ways....I'll leave you to imagine the rest LL

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§





Sexual Steps - London 2008

Up up and.....

Terry was very neighborly, and allowed me to go up to her bedroom first. I smile when I see this shot. I was standing at the top of her stairs waiting for her to join me...in all senses of the word. We enjoyed each other on a fairly regular basis from 2005 until late 2008. It was a wholly casual affair in the best sense of the phrase. Both single, both having our needs attended to and both fairly close neighbors in London.

I remember this day/night in particular. Terry was a delight to watch climbing her stairs in the nude, her boobs jiggling about temptingly, as she slowly approached me. The higher she climbed the harder it became...not her climb but me LL. She always had me aroused well before we hit the bedroom.

You can guess and imagine how we spent that afternoon...but it was excellent exercise for both of us.


§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§





Perfect Balance - New Hampshire 2007

Just a house guest at the ranch...relaxing. Nice boobs, too! She knew how to ride, really well.


§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§




Porch Perfection - Norway Summer 2006

Scandi women are everything you might imagine of them LL, and this lady had no inhibitions. I took this at a cabin on her property after a photo shoot. We were letting our hair down ... and my trousers and her panties.

Wonderful boobs and long slender legs that she wrapped around me to hold me in after we had both come, the first time. That left me lying on her breasts which was a real pleasure. Hanne loved having her nipples sucked and tweaked LL. Reminds me of you and one morning in Denia and that shit hole of a place you chose. Difference was that Hanne's boobs were lovely and firm and her tummy was flat and unmarked. She wasn't satisfied with one 'coming' either. That suited me. You know I can 'perform' more than once - still can.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§



Après les rapports sexuels - Somewhere near Limoges France

Post coital relaxation in a barn somewhere deep in France. I took Clémence three times within  about two hours that day.

Admittedly I needed a little 'encouragement the third time but that combined with playing with those gorgeous breasts enabled a third performance. I was drained, of any deposit I could make by then, and Clémence well she was filled, fulfilled and also drained. She could hardly walk afterwards. She said her legs were all wobbly in a really nice way.

Not bad for what was a photo commission I was paid for. The bed athletics were a great bonus! As you once said LL, there are many women out there that need a little service and some TLC...and the occasional dinner. 

To the day I die I will always be amazed at the fact women came onto me with no bidding from yours truly, but then I have never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Mouths hmmm...now there's a whole different subject to conjure with.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§




Basking Bather - Massachusetts 2008
'Sandy Toes and Salty Kisses'


This was something a little different and it was a little like the day I met two ladies on a beach in California a couple of years previously.

I had gone to the shore that day, from my first place in New Hampshire, seeking a remote stretch to shoot photos of the sea and wildlife. I was there early - before seven in the morning, in fact. I rise early these days (forgive the pun!). Although an EMHO does occur quite regularly!

I had walked the beach for about twenty minutes before settling in one spot to wait for the sea birds to get used to my presence. I sat there quite happily capturing great shots with the light at that time in the morning. Watched the colors change in the thin clouds on the horizon as the sun rose higher and took a few shots of that occurrence. Around seven I paused and drank some coffee from my flask.

I thought perhaps it was this movement that scattered the birds on the beach, or maybe another animal. I looked left and right but could see nothing. There was a reason for that, as I found out quite soon. Appearing from directly behind me, and from the low dunes that were scattered along the shore, was a woman in a bikini.

I was tucked up against one of those dunes some grass just behind me, so I guess I was hidden from her immediate view. She headed for the breakers not looking back. When she was someway short of the sea she took her bikini top off and then to my surprise she removed the bottom as well. It was then that she spotted me. I expected to cry out or garb her bikini, but she just waved and headed into the surf.

Being tactful I did my best to ignore her as she took her swim and carried on shooting anything of interest that wasn't in her direction. Eventually she emerged from the surf and picked up her bikini. I expected her to put it on but she headed straight for me completely nude. As she came closer I could see she was smiling, and then within earshot she said hi, to me.

I was still sitting on the sand tucked up against my dune. The gorgeous woman walked right up to me and looked down, saying nothing for a moment. I looked up and apart from her face my view was filled with the underside of her boobs and her pussy. The only other thing she held, apart from her bikini which she had dropped on the sand was a towel. She had spread it out on the sand.

She stood there still nude and still looking down at me in my shorts and polo shirt. Then she came forward even more so that she was standing right in front of my face. You can guess, LL, what was facing me...her pussy! Then she slowly lowered herself in font of me so that she was sitting on my thighs and very close to my groin. My interest stirred down there, not least because her breasts were pretty much in my face. She began rocking to and fro on my thighs. I took her boobs in my hands and squeezed them. That action brought forth a full sounding mmmm. Her nipples responded and I sucked each in turn. They tasted of the sea, not surprisingly.

It didn't take long for me to remove my shorts and boxers to reveal something that was very erect. It was then that she turned right around thrusting her pussy in my face and placing her mouth around my erection. Wow! That felt so good. I reciprocated by licking and rubbing her clit. She started moaning shortly afterward and then a little later she came. At that point she removed her mouth from me. I could see it was sticky with the semen that was weeping from me.

She rolled off me panting and then lay back and opened her legs again. I mounted her and slid into her my cock pulsating as I did. She loved it and loved the way I made love to her. I came....and so did she shortly after, for a second time.

Yes, LL we did get to know each other apart from in that sense. I took Janine out several times driving over to Massachusetts, several times while I was there that May.


§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§





Fore and Aft - Spain 2007

I got to take this photo after meeting Jackie an English lady who spent time in Spain. The location is Denia and in a room I had yet to sort out having moved into the villa late the previous year. It is located in the hills above the town LL with great views of the sea.

I met Jackie when I was viewing the previous year and we hit it off during the time I was there in 2006. Whenever I visited Denia, often via Valencia, Jackie was up for a little socialising and also more than a little fun. She had a great figure as you can see. A lovely butt that I loved to hold and pert firm breasts that got the same treatment. She was separated and had come to Spain in 2005, buying an apartment and setting up a small business.

We never asked each other what we did when we were apart, so our sex was purely casual and on an ad hoc basis. we are still in touch, in a manner of speaking.




§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§





Languid in London 2006

I met this lady during my first trip to Japan and she was visiting the UK when this shot was taken in her hotel bedroom. We had forged a relationship, a casual one, in Osaka when I was there and through a friend of a friend who I did a shoot for there.

To cut a long story short LL. Aika was doing a European trip and suggested we meet up when she was in London, at her hotel She said she would dress 'appropriately for me, whatever that meant! Of course, I found out when I met her. At the time I was living at my old apartment in London so getting over to her hotel was no problem. She had given me her room number.

I was looking forward to whatever that afternoon might bring, being a red-blooded male. I went up to the fifth floor in the elevator located her room and knocked on the door. Aika greeted me in a silky gown that gave full prominence to her nipples. I went in and had hardly crossed the threshold when she reached up and kissed me. As she did her gown fell open revealing most of her lovely breasts. She was tugging at my shirt pulling it out from my trousers. I undid the belt  to make it easier as she tackled my buttons. A few other movements by me and my trousers were on the floor. Aika had removed my shirt.

She slipped her gown off fully and pressed her body against mine. Her body was warm to the touch and she brushed her nipples against the hairs on my chest. I looked down to find them erect. No doubt that she was very horny.

I was wearing just my boxers and she was wearing the G-string you see above. That was what she meant by dressing 'appropriately'! Most Japanese girls don't shave or wax their pubic hair and Aika was no exception. With that body and those boobs, the ffect on my groin was pretty immediate much to her delight. She pushed her hand down the front of my boxers and 'took me in hand', so to speak. I undid the fastener on her G-string, revealing the bush that surrounded her pussy.

My hand sought her wetness and I wasn't disappointed. She was wet and warm. I slid my hand over her silky pubic hair, inserting a couple of fingers into her pussy while using the heel of my palm to rotate on her clit. My fingers went in and out ad as they did I excited her clit with my palm. It didn't take too loan fr her to moan and and then be flooded with her orgasm. Her pussy was pulsating and that wasn't all, LL!

I gave her no time to recover fully but entered Aika as soon as I could entering slowly so as not to cause her any discomfort. Then she just wanted me as quickly as possible. I have no idea how much noise we made that afternoon but we were both pretty vigorous in our lovemaking, desire and passion.


§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§



 Belgian Lace and Lust  in Leuven - 2005

Am I glad I kept a comprehensive diary of my 'encounters' LL. If I hadn't I doubt whether I would have remembered this one. The main reason was because it was so brief...rather like her's above!

The room you see in the background was part of the studio I had hired for a couple of days in early July 2005. I was staying at an hotel, naturally, quite close by in Leuven which is a lovely old town in Belgium. I had three assignments there, but not the woman above.

This young lady was working at my hotel and became quite chatty, and more than a little flirty. I was flattered, as a man of more years than she carried would be. During our various chats she learned that I was there on several photo shoots over a couple of days before returning to London. I thought nothing of it beyond that.

However on my second day there and at the studio, she appeared. It transpired that she had followed me the day before and located the studio premises. Of course I asked what she was doing there, tow which she replied saying perhaps I might take her photo. As luck would have it that evening my cameras had not been packed away due to the last assignment being after six.

She was dressed in her hotel gear. Grey jacket, white shirt and grey skirt plus what I thought were black pantyhose, but turned out to be hold ups. Not the most photogenic outfit given that we were under artificial light. However, that was remedied much to my surprise and at that point hidden delight. She set about removing her jacket, then her skirt. No prizes for guessing where this was going. I started taking shots of her, walking round to capture her from all angles. Then she undid a few buttons of her shirt and I continued shooting, I often use short bursts for these moving shots.

The shirt eventually came off and then the bra. I took the shot above around this time, LL. I wouldn't be human if I hadn't been aroused by the sight of her body, and I was aroused ...and she had noticed it. I caught her staring at my crotch then looking at me and smiling. At that point she walked up to me placed her lips on mine and we kissed. Her lips were soft and slightly wet, her breasts almost touching my shirt. She tackled my belt and undid my pants and zipper. I stepped out of my trousers as best I could and kicked them to one side.

My hands were now on her hips and one of hers was seeking my erection inside my boxers. I slid her panties over her hips and while she removed removed them entirely, I slipped out of my boxers and shirt. The couch in that studio took quite a pounding that evening. She was something of a nymphomaniac, I discovered later. After making love at the studio and her leaving, I, much later around midnight, heard a slight knock on my hotel room door. It was her. She slipped in, slipped out of her clothes and nude slipped into my bed, for another session...to be followed by a morning that was also very arousing.

You were right LL, in that one respect. There were literally hundreds of women out there that needed a man and many weren't backward in coming forward or indeed coming!

I never saw her again or heard from her after those two days. Her name - Elisa.


§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§






Peek-a- Boo Florida USA 2007


One of my new (at that time) properties was christened with this lady who I met, when she hit my fender (bumper) at the lights Winkler and Summerlin in that place you stayed. Luckily I was driving my BMW SUV, but Hayley wasn't so fortunate. I had a tow bar fixed and it penetrated her radiator which was leaking coolant all over the highway.

Assisted by the guy immediately behind her we pushed her car off onto the shoulder. Mine was fine, so I told her to get in and we would sort things out. I drove up the road and we pulled off into a Denny's on Gladiolus. She was a bit shaken so I ordered coffee and she said it was entirely her fault, which it was. I said not to worry, no damage done to either of us, which was the main thing.

She was worried about her car so she gave me her triple A card and I phoned them for her. They would pick up the vehicle and if it couldn't be driven take it to their approved repairer. Turned out she only had basic cover so unbeknown to her I told them I would cover the rest of the cost of recovery. Insurance should cover the repairs.

Apparently she was on the way to the beach on Sanibel, so I offered to drop her off at the lighthouse car park. After a fleeting hesitation she agreed. 'You're really a nice guy', Hayley told me. I said that I was just doing what any gent would do. 'But you're English', she said, 'in my book that makes a difference'. I laughed, and so did she...she relaxed after that. We finished up our coffee and went out to my car. Then we headed down Summerlin for Sanibel.

After we had parked up Hayley headed for the beach. I was about to say goodbye when she turned and said, 'Join me, you can tell me all about Europe, I've never been'. An offer I couldn't refuse LL, so I did. I was wearing what I normally do in Florida - shorts and a polo. So that afternoon we sat and lay on the beach talking and me watching Hayley swim. She had stripped off her tan shorts and gray top to reveal a bikini...and she looked pretty darn good in it.

At some point in the afternoon I left her there and headed off to get some food...just a snack. We had skipped lunch what with the auto bump and all. Eventually, we decided to leave and I said I would take her back to her place. She was car-less after all, temporarily.

When we arrived at her home she asked me in and I accepted. It was getting dark by now. Hayley had learned of my photography and I had taken some shots on the beach. One thing led to another LL, as it often did with me back then and I ended up staying the night with her. I took the shot above, for both of us.

Just after that top came off Hayley had stood naked and I wrapped my arms around her from behind. working up from her tummy to those lovely firm boobs and down....and down. Before long I was between her legs, looking down and a little later looking up. She was quite a rider, was Hayley.

The next day I drove her out to collect a courtesy car I had arranged with her insurers. Breakfast out was good and she invited me to join her at of all places Lover's Key for the rest of that day.

I saw her occasionally, sometimes at WLC until I sold it.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§







Silky and Shapely - Sorrento Italy 2006


There's an old song, I think, called 'Come Back to Sorrento'. I did more than that, that year. I bought a place there. Not because of our brief holiday there but because of memories of a much earlier visit with my first wife. You may wonder why when I was single I bought various places.

One, because I could, two because I like to write in different locations and meet new people and three to ensure my Italian didn't suffer from lack of use. It was during my visit to look at various possibilities that I met Giulia. The place I found needed furnishing. Unlike here in the States there were no firms that did a complete furnishing package, so I asked around and found an interior planner to guide me to the right places and right furnishings.

That planner was the lady above LL - Giulia. We spent quite a few days together in Naples and Sorrento looking and choosing. Having an 'open cheque book' always helps! Having ordered all the items they were going to take a while to arrive, so when I left for London, I gave Giulia a key.

About a month later I visited again, from London. I was delighted to find that my place looked great. Giulia had done an excellent job and I couldn't fault a thing. There was even food and milk etc in the refrigerator.  I bought an American style set up.

Having arrived in the morning, Giulia called at my place at lunchtime in her car. We left her car there LL and after coffee went into Sorrento for lunch. I had already paid 80% of her fee and paid the rest when we had done a walk through. Giulia knew great places for lunch and we ate at one of them, enjoying a spritz Aperol as an aperitif.

After lunch she drove me back to my 'new' home and we sat out on the patio with coffee viewing Sorrento below us and the Bay of Naples beyond. You can see Capri from there too, LL. However, back to what happened on that day. Giulia collected the cups and took them inside. She was quite at home there in a way as she had more idea than I did at that point in time as to where everything was. I heard her 'pottering around' inside and went to find her.

She wasn't in the kitchen or living rooms, so I left it for a few moments thinking she was in the bathroom. I went outside with my camera and captured a few shots of the view. She still had appeared so I went to look for her. Not in the bathroom but in the bedroom sitting more or less as you see her in the photo above, LL. She took my breath away. She looked lovely. The color of her skin, the curve of her body, her lovely legs.

She had her arms folded across her breasts and her legs together. I gestured to the camera I was still holding and she nodded her assent. I took several shots one of which is the one above. Giulia then stretched her arms out toward me, revealing her lovely firm boobs. I walked toward her and she undid my shorts, her head and hair touching my stomach. I could smell her hair and something else - that musky aroma a woman gives off when she is ready for sex.

When she had stripped me of everything below my waist and I had dispensed with my shirt, she looked at my erection which was more than ready, parted her legs and just lay back on the edge of the bed. What was obvious straight away was that her pussy was wide open and oozing her juices. That turned me on even more. A receptive pussy is a delight to behold, LL.

I took her from a standing position. Slowly in and out, my cock wallowing in her wetness, then faster. She moaned, I grabbed her boobs, her moans became louder. Then slower again teasing her opening. I moved one hand to her clit and rubbed it. She nearly shot through the roof. Her back arched and she came, well and truly. Not giving her a chance to recover, I thrust hard and fast. Her eyes opened, closed again, she was shouting in Italian. Then her eyes rolled up as though she was going to pass out and she came a second time. I was still going strong and in fact her second coming made my erection even harder. I was wondering if it would ever come down from that state when I reached my climax shot some of what I had into her and the rest by request onto her boobs.

I did come down, eventually. Giulia, told me afterwards that she had masturbated in the bathroom before we made love. So, she had come three times that I knew of within the hour. We lay on that new bed, now well and truly christened LL, my arms around her, she pressed into my side. She had one leg across mine and her boobs pressed against me. I could feel her nipples brushing against my chest as she breathed in and out.

I though she might just rest there for a while but looking at her body was arousing me again and she noticed me a-rising again. Without a word, she straddled me adjusted herself and slowly enveloped my erection with her pussy. Then she rode me like fury. Her pubic bone, clit and wet, wet pussy pressing hard against me lathering my pubic hair, pounding to and fro like there was no tomorrow. First of all I grabbed those firm boobs, squeezing them hard, she was perspiring and her boobs were slippery and the feeling for me quite sensuous.

She leaned forward and slowed her riding to a gentle rocking rising up and down on my erection. Her boobs dangled above my face and I sucked on her erect nipples, my hands gripping her buttocks and squeezing them. Briefly she started rising and falling on my cock, very rapidly and then she came.

She collapsed on me. Still inside her, I rolled her sideways and then was on top of her. She put her legs on my shoulder so her pussy was sort of clamping my erection. I couldn't hold back so I thrust hard and fast in a rhythm that matched her moans and cries. Her face was red, we were both perspiring a lot. Her legs were smooth and slightly slippery to my touch and then I came and so did she, surprisingly (a fourth time LL). I felt her buttocks clench as she ejaculated almost at the same time that I did. then her legs dropped to the bed and she lay there semi exhausted legs wide apart and her beautiful chest heaving.

Some time after we showered together and spent time on the sun loungers before I took her out to dinner. Yes, LL, we met up regularly over about three years whenever I was down in that part of the world. She's still there...and still single.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§





Cherry Topped - Suffolk 2008

Life never ceased to surprise me after you had gone, and woman never ceased to surprise me not only with their readiness to hop into bed with me but how uninhibited they were over having their photos taken. Susie, above, was no exception.

Another lady I met via the web, when I was back in the UK that year. I took this in her garage of all places one hot July afternoon. It was all about my saying something like aren't you hot in that top. She removed as I took the shot above, and I will always remember her reply, which was that she was hot without it! That was enough for both of us.

We had both been attending to her garden and hardly made it to her bedroom. We were both hot and sweaty, I recall but the sex was great because of it...and the shower afterward! Incidentally, they were great to suck on and very pert.

Cherry picking is very, very satisfying LL...especially Susie's cherries.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§



Outstanding Sussex 2007


Outstanding was the word with Lianne, in every way. Outstanding in bed and intellect. Outstanding boobs and an outstanding body.

Lianne lived/lives in London which is where we met. She has a pace in Sussex where we spent quite a few weekends over the years. London was where her business was, Sussex is where our business was. Where we could relax. Where we could be intimate. Where she worked on me and I worked on her. They say it one of the best forms of exercise...don't they. It has certainly kept me fit over the years and kept my libido firing on all cylinders.

Lianne's 'cylinders' were something else. They remained firm and outstanding even when she lay on her back with her legs open...and no silicone!

I'll leave this here as I could write a book about what we had fun doing.....

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§




Contortionist - Florida 2008

As I came (pun intended) and went on my visits to Florida back then, I had a number of casual encounters - well, many to be precise over those years.

2008 was an especially 'busy' year for me. During the course of this particular visit a friend from Canada flew down. I met Lori at SW Regional Airport and drove her back to the home we had decided to stay in. Lori is tall, same height as me in her bare feet. It follows, therefore, that she has long legs. You could say she was pretty 'bendy' too, hence the contortionist title, LL.

There was a choice of four bedrooms the kitchen and day room and a more formal room all open plan except the bedrooms of course. Outside a pool and lanai. Very similar to WLC, LL, but bigger all round.

We enjoyed a week together. She got to have a break from her work in Canada and we both got to enjoy each others company and have some fun both inside the home and out and about.

Cutting to the chase. Lori loved sex - she couldn't get enough, so we didn't waste those seven days ... and nights! She liked it every which way. Standing, laying back, kneeling bent over...and I mean bent over. She could bend like hell and every time she did her pussy was swollen and ready. She must have lived breathed and dreamed sex, because she was always wet and open.

The things she could do with her legs, to my delight, were something else. I said she was a contortionist and she proved it over and over. Happy daze/days. I think I was in a daze after that week, but boy does it stick in the memory!




§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§






Sheer Delight - New Hampshire 2006

This lady's name is Christina. Believe it or not she used to be my housekeeper in the old New Hampshire house. She sort of came with the property when I bought it and then she came quite a few times after that. Both to clean etc but also to be serviced.

There was nothing further from my mind when I first met her which was to 're-hire' her from the previous owners. I was often, but not always, at the place on my own. She would arrive around 9.00 a.m. and start her work, which wasn't a lot with me as I was often the only one there and am pretty tidy and clean. Come coffee time we would sit together on the back deck and enjoy our drink together.

In the early days (2006) she soon spotted that I had a keen interest in photography and as a result I took a number of photos for her and several of her girl friends. In time she moved on and so did I to another property. However the photography became more than just nice portraits and distance shots. Whilst a little heavy around the thighs/hips, Christina was pretty well endowed and quite curvaceous.

As she got to know me better the shots became a little more daring culminating one day in the shot above and others even more revealing. Christina was a Puerto Rican although from New York. She proved her Latin roots that day in my bed, in my kitchen and in my shower. She was pretty hot and very active during our lovemaking. The whole thing became a pretty regular occurrence whenever I was there LL. Quite a neat arrangement for both of us and...very, very satisfying.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§




Milk Maid - France 2007

Françoise, her first name was Madeleine, but she preferred Françoise, was a friend I first met in France in mid 2005. She lived on the outskirts of Paris and worked in the City. Whenever I was there on an assignment we would try and find time for each other, unless I was' otherwise occupied'

The reason for the above photo? She liked to be taken in the shower...the second time. Quite a few women I met had things they liked in particular and Françoise liked to be taken from behind while I caressed the whole of her body under that lovely warm water. Her boobs would slip through my hands so smoothly.

No it's not milk - just playing with words - it's a lotion that I rubbed all over her before we .....




§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§





Well Oiled - California 2007

Here is another lady I met on one of my lengthy California stays. She doesn't look well oiled in the photo but then I hadn't gotten to work with my hands at that stage. I had enough to look at before starting on her massage....all over and inside.

Carrie is her name. I wn't bore you LL with how we came to be together on this remote beach or rather remote part of a beach...but we both came twice that morning, according to the diary.



§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§







On the Shelf? - New York 2008



This is New York, but not the City of. I had an assignment/commission upstate so had driven to this place to photograph the lovely woman above. It was to be a portrait and fashion shoot for her but she then wanted lingerie included and finally her birthday suit!. Such a beautiful young woman, who was I to refuse LL. 

When she got down from that sill she walked over to me to view the shots I had taken still as naked as you see her above. That was something else, sitting next to that beautiful body while trying to concentrate on the photos I had uploaded to me laptop. Her leg was touching mine I remember  and as she leaned forward to look at the photos her boobs stood out firm and pert.

I was praying that I didn't have to get up, because I was as hard as a rock and as it was there was a definite bulge under my shorts in my crotch. She stood up after we came to the end of the viewing then went and sat on the couch opposite mine. When she sat her boobs straight ahead of me at eye level she must have purposely allowed a fleeting view of her pussy, because I sure as hell saw it, pink and moist.

She smiled across at me, looked at my crotch and then opened her legs wide and said something like 'I know you want to...come on in'. The rest...well the rest you will have to imagine LL.



Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment