Sunday, April 22, 2018

All Past but Two Present


For LL

This blog contains a selection of shots from a variety of situations around the world, and around my world, LL. I will cut down on the narrative this time and just let you figure some of it out. It was amazing how women fell into my lap, some literally, after you went your way.

I was very much a worldly man before I met you, but when we knew each other I had been hit hard  by my wife's untimely death, so you never really got around to knowing what I was really like. Shame really...for you.

After we parted - yes, I engineered it, despite what I let you think - I was plunged into a world where women just let themselves go with me, in all sorts of ways. The photography studios and commissions opened more 'doors' than I could cope with. Add to that the fact that I was already a very wealthy man even then, and I had two things going for me already. Surprisingly, intelligent conversation (from me) figured high with lots of women, as did the life style I was able to treat them to. It may surprise you LL, but all of them genuinely liked me and enjoyed my company and...physical skills, of course!

On that latter point, even before they had gone to bed with me many, or indeed most, of the women I met, encountered etc couldn't wait to shed their clothes and have sex. With some it was just casual with no strings attached - wham, bam and thank you sir. Others liked a return match or two...or three, or more.

I like treating women and, once, you were no exception. Some of course enjoyed a similar life style to me. Others didn't, but I went out of my way not to make them feel uncomfortable by playing down how I really live. You included, back then. 

*********
****
***





New York 2006

An early afternoon shot, just before those panties disappeared. This was the most she would let me photograph, so our athletics that afternoon, many moons ago will have to be imagined, LL. A casual encounter in the hotel we were both staying in. She was/is American from Indiana, according to the diary.


*********
****
***



Studio - London 2005

As it says in the caption, a studio shot of this lady's 'assets'. I wasn't that close at that moment, the lens did the work. I like the way I have under-lit her boobs and, with a little adjustment with Photoshop, the detailed effect. I was closer to her breasts on another occasion, much closer. In fact a month after this shoot we met up in July of that year and I spent a very pleasant day with both those appendages in my hands while my appendage was inside her, mostly, three times.

There were a number of reasons I didn't see you that summer. My daughter needed me and you were cheating ahead of anything I did. With that, and your lack of commitment, I was hedging my bets with other women.

*********
****
***




Austria - Commission and more



Austria is a beautiful country and I love visiting. My first ever visit was in 1972. It possesses great mountains and deep valleys, LL. Innuendo...I know.😇

I was contacted by one of the two sisters shown above (the one standing, in fact), via a recommendation from a mutual friend in London. A wealthy family, I was invited to undertake a shoot with both of them at their parent's estate to the west of Vienna.

The shot above was taken the day after I arrived. No hotel this time. I was invited to stay. They had a substantial summer house in their grounds. What I didn't realize was that their parents were in London and I was alone with these two. Have to say they took a great photo and their lingerie did them justice.

This was something else when it came to a visit. I was packing away my stuff that first afternoon with these two scantily clad ladies still there, when they both walked over to me in just their panties. The one you see sitting above, Sophie, came onto me holding my head and kissing me lightly on the lips. There was some talk about playing games and I knew what they had in mind. Sophie unbuttoned my shirt and her sister Johanna, my trousers. Between them they had stripped me, with a little help from myself, within minutes. Their panties came off and you can bet that I 'rose' to the occasion, LL.

Who would refuse such an opportunity. I didn't.  I was laid back on a pile of longer cushions while they both sat astride me. One with her pussy in my face, Sophie, I think, and the other enveloping my cock in her mouth. I did what was expected. Licking Sophie's pussy and flicking her clit until she came. She was wet and pulsating by the time she did. Johann was still sucking gently on me and I suspect sucking the semen that was weeping from my cock.

They switched places. But this time Sophie came down on my erection with her pussy and I had entered her. She rose up and down slowly on me moaning as she did. Johanna's pussy was now on my face and I repeated the service I had provided for Sophie. They were both shaved but not waxed. However Johanna's larger boobs were lovely to hold and squeeze and they received lots of treatment.

I guess it really turned them on, because I soon had two women astride me both moaning with pleasure, while I tried to hold back coming until at least Sophie did. She was riding me hard now, faster and faster, I could feel her juices spreading over my pubic hair and her pussy wide and wet. I was coming and not only that, I wanted to. I thrust up hard against Sophie and just as I did I must have hit the spot with Johanna, because she came. By now my hands were on her buttocks - she had a lovely arse LL - and I felt her contracting as she had her orgasm.

I didn't cease my thrusting into Sophie and she was still rocking to and fro on me. She screamed something in German and then she came, as I did. Sophie rolled off me, but Johanna turned around and sucked on my cock drawing the remaining semen into her mouth.

I remember afterwards that all three of us lay down and I had a girl snuggled up to me either side. Boobs on both sides resting partially on my chest.

There was more on day two, before I left, something different, but I will save that story for another time LL.

*********
****
***



Chicago - 2006

I guess hotels lend themselves to a little 'play', especially when two souls are alone in a big city. So it was with Maggie above, LL. Drinks in the bar, dinner and two nights together were very pleasant for both of us between her work and my photo commissions in the Windy City. 

Maggie had showered and cleaned her teeth (I think) having donned one of the hotel gowns. Then she turned around undid it and....well the night was ours LL. Fantastic boobs as I recall.


*********
****
***




 London 2005

This lady, and she is a lady unlike you LL, may give you some idea why I was in no hurry to get back with a cheat like you LL. She had the most flawless skin and body I had ever come across at that time and she was a neighbor to boot! That is a neighbor close to my old apartment. Incidentally, I still have a 'bolt hole' on the other side if the river as well as my Knightsbridge home.

I remember this morning well. It was in my apartment main bedroom. Carolyn was warm and a pleasure to touch. I took this beautiful shot just before bringing her tea in bed. Then we snuggled down again for a little morning exploration and 'exercise'....


*********
****
***


California 2007

Part of my long trip in the State in 2007. We were the only two in the pool that afternoon and she allowed me to take this photo...and some others a little later. We got to chatting and realized we were both staying here on our own. My being English fascinated her and she said she loved my eyes and smile.

We enjoyed dinner together that evening and the rest of that day and night and the following morning were spent in bed together. Although it has to be said that Ellie's connection with me started on my lap. She sitting astride it facing me and impaled upon me. I had no alternative but the suck her nipples as she rocked on me, until....


*********
****
***


Commission - South of France 2006

You would be surprised, or possibly not, at what happens at some of the beautiful villas in this part of France LL. I had flown to Nice for this commission, following an introduction from a 'friend' in Paris.

This was taken late evening as you might guess and took a little adjustment photographically to capture the atmosphere I wanted for her. There are other shots of course, but because of who she is I am not posting them.

How does that song go,  'Behind Closed Doors'. Well she was quite a tiger behind them. There was only her and me apart from a live in housekeeper and driver come gardener, and they lived together in what might be called the gatehouse. We had the villa to ourselves and I was invited to stay over two nights. After the first night, two became three as far as the nights were concerned. Two also became one a number of times before I flew back to Paris.


*********
****
***





Commission - London 2005

This commission was in Chelsea, not a million miles from the King's Road, LL. Like most of these 'jobs' it started off innocuously enough. Shots of her face, her fashions, formal and informal. Then as time progressed it was lingerie. This was taken as a result of my being 'surprised by the fact she had changed from bra and panties to this slip or camisole you see above.

You won't believe this but when I turned round to face her, I didn't immediately notice she had no panties and that her pussy was on full display. What I did notice of course was that she had slipped one shoulder of the camisole off revealing her left breast. Then my eyes travelled downward...

I remember Hilary just smiled and took the slip right off and walked up to me, put her arms around my neck and curled one leg around me. I could feel her warm boobs through my shirt. I had nowhere to put my hands so I put them on her buttocks.

She lifter her other leg and there I was cradling her and supporting her in a carrying position. She leaned forward, kissed me I recall, and said in husky whisper...'bedroom'. I did as I was told. I needed no second bidding.

I remember I shed my clothes pretty dam quickly with a little help from Hilary and was soon between her legs, leaning down and sucking her boobs. I will let you imagine the rest LL. 


*********
****
***





 California - 2007



Nothing surprised me in California LL, and it still doesn't.

Very attractive women, some with 'enhancements' if you follow my meaning, are prolific in certain parts of the State and the lady above was no exception. She wasn't enhanced, to that I can testify from hands on experience, but she was very attractive.

By 2007 I was no longer surprised at the readiness of many women to want sex, so took it in my stride. There's a story here as always but I won't recount it this time.


*********
****
***



Essex - 2005


This lady was a 'date' via a website, not the one you were on. In fact I was probably chatting to her while emailing you, on occasions. Quite simply, we were both in it for the sex and nothing else. This was taken at her place near Chelmsford. I will leave you to imagine the rest bearing in mind that is a bed, her bed, in the background.

*********
****
***


Phoenix Arizona 2006

You were 'long gone' by the time this shot was taken. I met Janine while I was motoring right across the Southern States from California to Florida.

What is that phrase? Girls just want to have fun, I think. Janine surely did.

The day this was taken it was hot - it often is in Arizona - and we were both hot too. I ended up at her place after she spotted me taking photos in Townsend Park. I was just capturing 'life' as it went on around me with my camera, when the lady above sat down on the same bench as me. I knew she was watching me for a short while, although we had no direct eye contact.

Eventually, she said that I could take her photo if I wanted to. Of course, once I opened my mouth and spoke she knew I was English, LL. We got to chatting in between my taking some shots of her. She asked why I was so far from home and I explained that I wasn't quite as far as she might imagine. I told her I lived in Florida part of the time.

It was hot, as I have said, and I suggested she might want to join me in getting a cold drink. She agreed and we got out of the sun and found a place. I will never know why, but we seemed to get on well and, while I was staying in an hotel, Janine wondered if I might like to see her place and have a little dinner with her. As we walked back to our respective vehicles, she slipped her arm through mine.

We headed out of Phoenix on 60. I followed her lead. It turned out Janine had a very nice place out at Glendale, just 25 minutes away.  I liked it the minute we both turned onto her driveway, side by side That in fact is how we ended up that night...side by side, LL.

Janine was funny and sparkling and it turned out quite mischievous. Before dinner that evening out on her patio we were both hot. I took my shirt off, despite the air con, and Janine disappeared to her bedroom and reappeared in just a her shirt (above) and her panties. We had cracked a bottle of wine a little earlier, drank that and half way down the second. So, we were more than a little laid back LL. Combine that with the heat and things happen.

They did. I was stripped to the waist, Janine in a shirt and panties. We were laughing and joshing each other when she said she needed to cool off  more. Undoing her shirt she revealed her lovely breasts to me, along with two nicely erect nipples. Then the panties came off.  She was tanned all over, and I mean all over. No white bits...at all...and I could see. I was sitting at the table in her kitchen. She reached for the bottle of cold water she had been drinking and started to pour it down her body. I snatched the above shot, of which I am very proud. Captures a great moment and...a great body.

After that I think the conversation went along the lines of did, I want a sip, a drop or two. I knew what she meant and soon found ourselves on her couch. I sipped most certainly, LL. What remained of the water had trickled down to her pussy and laying back on the couch with her legs open that is where she gently pushed my head. I was more than happy to 'eat a little pussy' and she was more than happy for me to do so. Judging from the sounds Janine made, I had found all the right spots and she was soon contracting rapidly as she neared an orgasm. I say an orgasm, because her first one was one of several. She was a 'multiple' lady and she was more than happy to come or is that 'cum' more than once.

After that first coming, I stood removed my shorts etc and she lay back' her head and upper body against the back of the couch, her hands holding her legs held far apart revealing a very wet destination for me and my not so little friend, who was at right angles to my standing position. A bit of adjustment on both our parts and I had arrived at the destination that was awaiting me.

A small gasp from Janine as I entered, sliding in easily. Then some slow leisurely movement in and out accompanied by long mmmm's from the lady beneath me. I stroked her thighs on the inside as well as outside. Lightly touching her nipples which brought another little gasp, I then took both of them in my hands. They were warm and her cleavage had a trickle of perspiration laying there. I rubbed my palm in it and then with a slightly lubricated palm applied it to her left boob.

We were still enjoying each other in a quite slow manner. That is until I switched my attention to her clit. From where she was positioned, Janine, I recall, looked down at my cock slowly pumping her. She said later it turned her on even more to watch me and to think of the desire I had for her. She said it always heightened her experience thinking of the 'gift' I was about to give her. My fingers rubbed her clit, round and round, faster and faster. then she was on her way. Her eyes tight shut she was moaning. Under that tan her face flushed with blood and the boob under my hand very firm, to say nothing of her nipples which were as hard as a bolt.

I knew at this point that she wanted me to take her to her destination, to somewhere where she could feel electrified and ecstatic. Her moans were coming thick and fast.  Her body writhing under me but pinned there also by my thickness. Down below there was wet noise and then Janine came as I continued to thrust. Now she was crying out yes, yes yessss! I remember that clearly. Who wouldn't from where I was standing at the time.  Then we both bucked against each other as I made my not inconsiderable 'deposit'.

Boy were we hot, dripping and not only from sweat. The air con I mentioned previously was only fitted in the bedroom and the fan in the kitchen diner was not up to that day's heat, both climatically and sexually. We both collapsed on the couch, but that wasn't the end LL. Not by a long way. The next day I checked out of the hotel and into Glendale for several days.

*********
****
***


Miami Studio 2007

There are no shortage of girls in Miami and many  who wanted their photos taken, some quite provocatively, like Sam here above.

Taken against a white studio backdrop, she looks great doesn't she. Around this time I had been offered a slot on TV in Miami as part of a cooking program along the lines of what I think is called Saturday Kitchen over there. I still do it from time to time. Point is it enables me to attend my studio and take commission shots. Sam was one of the first in the studio I own down there.

Don't think I will go further here, but Sam was in her thirties, whereas you...well you didn't compare at all. Best thing I did was to manipulate you into leaving.

*********
****
***


Back Yard Norfolk - 2004

I guess I should say back garden, but having lived over here for so many years, I tend to use US expressions. It aids understanding!😊

This shot of a rather 'tasty' house guest from near Newmarket, Suffolk was taken in 2004, one weekday in September of that year. It depicts a destination I was encouraged to explore....fully. I was told that I wasn't found wanting, but left the recipient wanting .... more. One has to oblige a lady, and so I did.

*********
****
***




London 2006

I've played about with this shot on Photoshop, but she is one of my bed-mates. One who had the style and class of women I enjoy being with. She was good fun, a good companion and good girl...most of the time!

Long legs, great breasts and open to various styles of lovemaking, made for a winning combination. I met her that summer of 2006 LL, introduced through a friend at a photo exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery. This was taken one summer's evening after we had returned to her place after an early dinner. Although we had eaten, our appetites weren't fully sated until just before this shot.

*********
****
***


 Canaries 2006

Remember when I told you that I visited the Canaries during one of your stays with that man? Well this was the visit. The photo? This is the second woman who fell into my arms during just the few days I was there. This shot was taken, along with others, the morning after 'the night before'. 

I'm pretty sure Kelly had only just turned thirty, but there you go. Younger women seem to be attracted to older men and two in five days, when I wasn't even looking, was pretty good going.



*********
****
***






 California 2007

Another rather nice shot, from my point of view, taken during my long stay in California that year.

Pretty and perfect wouldn't you say LL. Taken poolside at her home in Newport Beach, near LA where we were enjoying some fun after a shoot that morning.  She was under the pool shower looking very sexy when I honed in and took this shot of her boobs.

Did we have sex while I stayed over that night? What do you think!

*********
****
***

Studio - Miami 2007

Another client with no hang-ups unless you count that sports skirt, LL. Delight to photograph and only thirty two. Attractive women in their thirties and early forties are a delight to see and shoot. Those in their twenties are pretty good too, even if in a few cases and places, they were still 'developing'. This lady wasn't. Her attributes were right up front... and behind!



*********
****
***


Studio Paris 2008

Parisian style as you might expect from a lady of class and French breeding, LL.


*********
****
***


Studio London 2006

Lovely woman LL. I have played about with Photoshop here to highlight her panties. Not that she kept them on for too long. Another day, another dollar (or pound in that case) and another lady 'bedded'....I hasten to add at her bidding and invitation.

I often wonder what you thought I was up to after we parted. You thought, as you said at the time with some disdain and arrogance, that I was pottering around in a 'new build'. No lady, it was you who was working and pottering until your weekend came around, not me! I was having a great time travelling, free (I want to be free...wasn't that one of your phrases. Still waiting?), photographing and meeting lots of lovely ladies. 

*********
****
***



 Cumbria 2004


No, not the lady in Penrith, or indeed one I knew in Keswick. This is another who liked to dress as you see her in this shot. A sexy dresser you could say. She was into lingerie in a big way and liked to arouse me, and herself, by slowly removing it.

How did we meet? Three guesses! Through the very same website you used to talk with me on. You played away before I ever did, but I remember you asking via a message one evening whether I was talking to any one else. You bet I was, after what you let slip in March of that year. It really wasn't difficult to meet these other women after leaving you on a Monday morning. To be honest, they were more fun as well, much more fun.

No name here, you might just know her!

*********
****
***


Florida 2006


I always thought such an itsy bitsy thing, like that above, was more appropriate in St Tropez than Florida where they are a little more straight laced than over there in Europe, but she wore it for me beside my pool and....that is all she wore.

Her name was/is Lisa. The rest I will leave to your imagination if it is vivid enough. Same bedroom LL, same shower and same bath. But, a whole lot better woman both in body and mind.

*********
****
***



Studio LA 2008

I love this shot for the pure smoothness of her skin, the delicacy of her curves and, with a smile, the fact she is advertising women's underwear from Abercrombie & Fitch.

Another recommendation LL. Once I was established, way back in late 2005, I never had any trouble with commissions and have certainly no need to advertise. In fact I didn't even have a photography website. 

The lady above was a commission and I that's all she was.

*********
****
***



London Apartment 2008


This is the view from where I was laying LL and her bra was the last thing to go. Looking at this reminds me of her warm thighs straddling me and the wetness I felt on my tummy...and it wasn't from me. Not at that point anyway. Sarah had the most wonderful boobs, probably still does. They were so firm and pointed.. That always turned me on and they were heaven to hold.

This particular occasion was one afternoon around lunchtime. I was a free agent, but Sarah worked close by my apartment. We knew each other of course, having enjoyed a few TV suppers and 'sessions' together. This afternoon she had called me and told me she was taking an extended lunch hour and fancied a 'roll in the sack'. Who was I to say no😉. I had nothing on that afternoon in May, and later, neither had Sarah!

She turned up at my place smiling and stripping as she walked straight through to the bedroom. I came prepared, so to  speak, wearing just a light dressing gown. Sarah just came, twice, before a quick shower and return to work.

However, before that she was in my bedroom, her panties off before her bra. She was really horny that afternoon LL ... and she was often horny. I had already laid on the bed. She straddled me, so that if I looked down my body all I saw was a small, real small, triangle of pubic hair shaved to perfection. When I looked up her face was obscured slightly by her bra clad breasts. I recall she reached behind her, as I took the shot above, and undid her bra.  After that, well after that she pinned me to the bid by clamping my erection inside her pussy and riding for all she was worth.

In between times, as she regained her breath, she would lower her boobs in my face for me to suck on LL. After she came, and that didn't take too long. I rolled her off me and took the dominant position until she cried out in pleasure, came again and received everything I had. Not  a bad start to an afternoon and just over an hour of pleasure for both of us.

Sarah went back to work and me I went to meet a male friend in the City for a drink. He asked me a couple of times what I was smiling at. 'Oh, nothing'' I said.....



*********
****
***



Commission, Hampstead, London 2006

I think this shot is gorgeous LL and guess what. I arranged that top so it was held in place merely by Esther's nipples they needed encouragement to rise to the 'task'.. She loved it too, capturing her beauty as it does. Shame I can't show you her face. I think I have made a point with these blogs and Esther has made two 'points'.  I think I will leave my Hampstead sojourn there, but thereby 'hangs' another interesting encounter.



*********
****
***






Commission Hampstead, London 2006

This is Esther on day two of the commission. Her attributes extended beyond her lovely assets 'up front', as you can see. Essentially a fashion and lingerie shoot. She loved getting into that sexy stuff and posing for the camera. You may have noticed one small detail in the photograph above - no panties.

I'll leave you to imagine what that meant.


*********
****
***


 France - Amiens 2007


Amiens is the capital city of Picardy, LL. Not known very much for its wine (more for Calvados), nevertheless offered this tasty red from a local winery, but produced elsewhere. It was so good I nearly forgot what I was supposed to be photographing on this visit 😉. Downing that glass revealed what I was really interested in!

It's surprising how many British women have bolt holes in France. Becky was yet another I met in London and 'escaped' with to her place near Amiens, for a long and fun filled weekend. Happy days and ... happy daze. The latter being how we both felt, after eating drinking and making love regularly, and in a variety of ways.

As you can see, vaguely, both the wine and Becky were full bodied and both equally enjoyable.


France Amiens 2006

Our games with wine didn't start with that session above the photo of Becky's boobs. It started with her pouring good wine over them into that glass. Naturally, that which remained on her skin had to be licked off. A pleasure for us both!



*********
****
***







Germany 2006

I didn't actually take this shot LL. It's a 'selfie', if you like, sent to me by a dear friend in Heidelberg. Her name is Clara.

*********
****
***

Massachusetts 2007


I met this beautiful woman when I was retracing the journeys my late first wife and I took back in the early 1990's LL.

Long story, but we were both in Massachusetts up the coast from Boston that July. It was great weather and I met Janie on the patio of our hotel. I was headed for Maine and Vermont, but in the two days I was there she became my evening companion. Janie was there on business, up from Boston and glad to be out of the city.

Of course, judging by the above photo above she wasn't just a dinner and evening companion. We shared a bed for those two nights and then went our separate ways...but...I am still in touch with her, having resurrected our friendship very recently. We really don't live that far apart when I am in New England.

Beautiful figure wouldn't you say LL and a lovely ass that I can attest to being great to handle!

*********
****
***



No caption on this one. It's an old photo I took way back in the late '60's. Scanned and improved. I started early as I said. I have a lot more from back then. This was a girl friend's hands. I think I took it somewhere in Kent, UK one morning after spending the night together. Hence the hot drink and dressing gown sleeves you can see.

*********
****
***






New Hampshire 2007

Another wee conquest, on my way back from Vermont late July. The 'covering' was merely for the photograph. After that, well after that there was no point in her closing her legs was there, given that we were both more than ready for a little fun on her couch.

*********
****
***




Pennsylvania 2008

This was a commission for a lady a little northwest of Philly (Philadelphia), in a smallish town there. Might have been a small town but they had a big place, and that wasn't the only thing that was big! Married, her  husband was in Germany at the time of my call to take the portfolio of shots she wanted. Her name was/is Melissa, LL.

It all started innocently enough, although I have to say she was very attractive and possessed of great breasts as far as a quick glance at a fully clothed lady would allow. She wanted pretty much the full gamut of portrait photos to show her husband on his return, various shots in different outfits in the house and the grounds.

Then the innocence started to disappear after coffee, when she asked if I would do lingerie shots as her friend had mentioned that I did. I said , sure I would. Melissa suggested they might be taken better upstairs near her dressing room ... if I thought that was OK. I remember thinking  - here we go again, this commission is going to come with benefits.

I have to say her lingerie was pretty and attractive and, as far as I could judge expensive. It all went fine to a point, until the above shot. At that point she didn't ask a thing, just started taking off those briefest of panties. She hadn't said stop, so I kept shooting....and she kept taking her clothes off until she stood with her back to me completely naked. From where I was sitting my eyes were about level with her pussy, viewed from the rear.

Eventually I stood, she turned revealing some real large boobs. I don't think they were enhanced - at least later when I got to feeling them they didn't come across that way. She just smiled at me and tackled my trouser belt while I took my shirt off. In a few minutes I was standing erect before her and I am not talking about my deportment, LL. Melissa told me she was as horny as hell and wanted me to do whatever I wished with her.

She started to walk toward the bedroom, when I put my arms around her, from behind, and moved one hand to her breasts and the other straight down to her pussy. That was when I thought, wow, these are the real thing not enhanced ones. They were superbly firm and her nipples came to attention quite quickly. I remember her warm butt pressed hard against my groin the smell of her hair when I kissed her neck, her head tossed back.

In the meantime, I had merely been massaging all around her pussy which was rapidly becoming engorged and very wet. I tested her opening with a finger. It was slick and nearly ready. I used her juices to lubricate her clit. When I touched it Melissa gasped. She spread her legs a little further and my cock, which had been hard against her back, slid through to her pussy. She grabbed the balustrade along the landing leaning forward. This allowed me to enter her.

It slid inside her with no difficulty. I had her nearly at an orgasm just before this and instinct told me she wanted to be fucked hard and fast - she was. That balustrade was well made, thank goodness, as our joint efforts were certainly vigorous. She came quite quickly, to my surprise. A lot of women need that build up, but Melissa was one of three things - neglected, very horny or just a natural early 'comer'. Whatever it was she came with a vengeance, shouting out OMG, yes, oh yes, yes yesssssss!

She was too quick for me, so I quickly led her to the bedroom - I hoped it was hers, but it didn't really matter. From there I didn't need to do a thing. She lay back opened her legs reached for me with her arms in a welcoming manner. I climbed between her legs and entered her swollen wet pussy and then took things a lot slower, caressing her generous boobs, tweaking her nipples, stroking her thighs.

I teased her a lot with my erection. Just as she thought I was going to finish up making a deposit inside her, I would slow right down almost withdraw and allow the hood of my cock to rub her clit.

Looking down, I could see she was beginning to contract again, so I let her think I was about to come as I think she was. Three times I teased her like this LL. Taking her to the brink and then hauling her back. She loved it, she told me afterward. Finally, I could feel things rising inside me so I suddenly changed the pace entirely and slammed down on her pussy and clit faster and faster. She was moving up the bed as my thrusting moved her in that direction. Her face was flushed, her eyes screwed up and then she cried out and I 'shot my lot' inside her. I was fine after I had gotten my breath back, but Melissa looked exhausted, temporarily. Quite a morning when all was said and done...done being the operative word.

Melissa allowed me to use her shower on the condition that we were in there together. How could I refuse LL...so I didn't.

*********
****
***










Commission - New York City 2008


I have spent an awful lot of time in New York in 2008 LL. Weeks at a time, off and on between flying elsewhere here, and over to the UK and Europe. During that time I built up my reputation as a photographer in the Big Apple and elsewhere here in the States. Just to make it clear, ladies aren't my only subjects, but I post these to let you see that far from your sordid little games, far from what you wanted to think about my life at one point, I was and am enjoying something and enjoyed back then people who thought far more of me than you ever did.

Your horizons were and are limited. Mine have no limit. Admittedly, wealth plays its part but that was and is only a small part of it then and now. You know when you have money you need to know how to manage it, and how best to enjoy it. I understand that well, but I don't think you would have had a clue about where and how to enjoy it.

The shot above was taken on location in an old industrial building just the other side of the Brooklyn Bridge. One of the great things about these places is the contrast one can get between the beauty of a woman's body and the decay and dereliction of the background. The other plus is the large windows in many of these places, which provides great light. So, it was a pleasure to take this shot of a lady who was appearing on Broadway, purely for her own private collection along with many other photos taken that day. For fairly obvious reasons, no name this time LL. 

*********
****
***



Studio London 2018

Since Ash's death I have gradually gotten back into using my London studio again and this is one from this year - March. Emma is one of my earliest subjects this year. I'm not sure which is more beautiful - the rose, or her breasts. Both, I guess, in their own way.

For certain, the latter are not going to 'wilt' in a hurry. I am able to confirm that courtesy of Emma. You know how it is LL. One gets to talking while shooting a commission and Ash's death came up briefly in conversation. Before I knew it Emma was embracing me in the nude, partly in sympathy, but then in passion. Seems she hadn't been laid for quite a while either.

Belt undone, trousers off, shirt off, her hands all over me. Kneeling in front of me, sucking until I was rigid. Standing again, I embraced her, butt filling my palms. her legs opening. Hard nipples against my chest. Then her wetness, and my stickiness, meeting and knocking at the 'door'. Her rubbing me against her clit. My hands around her boobs. Falling on the couch, the smell of  a woman's sexual readiness.

Legs apart, I push gently through the entrance. The welcome is warm and wet. I fill her, my thickness expanding. The first time for a long time, for both of us. Her perky boobs erect as I look down. Emma looks down too, watching my cock enter her. Gasps, moans, closed eyes, boobs squeezed. Liquid sounds, more moans. Clit rubbed, contractions...orgasm. Thrusting faster, harder, her eyes roll, she comes again. Still thrusting. Hot, sweating, boobs sliding through hands with perspiration, I come she comes. Emma - Oh my God, yes, yes, yessss!

Collapsing on her, soft warm, roll off, cuddle, kiss, stroke, rest.

I am standing, looking, Emma beautiful. She stands, embracing her from behind. Holding her breasts, she bends over. Legs parted. Entry, sex, orgasm, second coming. Satiated, satisfied, serene.
    
*********
****
***

Near Winchester, UK 2005

After discovering your nefarious 'goings-on' LL. I renewed old friendships in parts of the UK that I had lived in.  This was one such friend, who lived quite near Winchester then. She had lived near Bournemouth previously.

I spent a weekend at Marion's place and she came to me on a return visit a couple of months later. That is to my London apartment, not Norfolk.

Seeing this shot again after all those years, if nothing else I remember those long slender legs and the woodland at the bottom of her garden....

*********
****
***


Virginia, USA 2007

Bella, the cat, wasn't the only pussy to be stroked that day in Virginia!



*********
****
***






London 2005

A near neighbor. That is, near my apartment LL. Fancied a little 'exercise' that afternoon, and I'm nearly always 'up' for a little of that kind of exercise.

All she was wearing were those fluffy slippers too. Nice welcome and great legs which didn't stay in that position for long!

*********
****
***

New York 2007

Naturally, this is a composed shot and it has been enhanced. She hadn't, but I can only confirm that by sight, not touch. Lovely woman.

*********
****
***


New Hampshire 2008

Once I had the ranch and acquired the horses, I had a steady stream of female visitors to the place. This is one such lady who asked for this photo. That's it really. No more explanation.


*********
****
***



 2018 New York

I feel it is appropriate to end this blog with a photo from the present. This is just four weeks ago at my home in New York. New beginnings again, you could say. At least I haven't lost my 'touch' having been out of 'circulation' for over ten years LL.


*********
****
***



Time for one wouldn't you say LL.....coffee that is.



Ciao 


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment