Thursday, April 19, 2018

Locations, Lingerie and Twin.....sets

For LL


You once said, in 2006, that I was lucky.  You were referring to the fact that I was over here in the States, living in New Hampshire. I made my so called 'luck' LL, and it was one of the smartest things I ever did, ranking just below my two late wives who I loved dearly.

That luck, then and much more recently, extended to the other ladies who came into my life. They were numerous LL. Too many for me to count off hand. In the beginning it was dating websites, then when I entered into photography the world, and met a lot of women,  things opened up for me. Add my extensive travelling, and it all culminated in too many opportunities to miss.

The dating websites offered up only women of a certain age and while most were 'experienced', they were also in an age group I only found OK. The photography, on the other hand, was sought by younger and far more attractive people. Feeding their egos, wanting a record of their relative youthfulness, or merely seeking attention and confirmation of their attractiveness - there were many reasons they came to me, my studios, or I went to them. It was and is very lucrative work.

The fact is, I could have had a different woman every day (and night) of the week. On occasions, I did! Even if I was exhausted at the end of it - it was worth it almost every time! It was, and is, down to stamina LL, plus as I have been told many times, being a highly sexed male.

The other opportunities, if I should word it like that, were afforded by having an apartment in London, homes in Florida and another apartment in New York and places in Europe. Add to that my then country 'retreat' in New Hampshire and I could easily juggle several relationships in different places with no trouble at all, as proved to be the case from March 2004. You never knew, and I fed you the 'poor me' stuff after we parted. I restricted what I told you, to some occasional Internet dating stuff. Some was true, some was just disinformation.

You will never, ever know what you missed by 'passing' on me and you will never experience it in the rest of your lifetime. It saddened me to begin with, but then I figured out how you were made and how you operate - no wonder you wouldn't commit! It was your loss, not mine. That is evidenced by your boring life and the exciting one I lead, and have led. 

Yes, I was lucky with my first wife and my second. With you it was a close shave. Now I find myself widowed for a second time, I have no intention of re-marrying anyone. I am a free agent and will enjoy all I have, be it families, my material possessions, or the women I know ... who are many.

To emphasize that latter point, here are a few of them, interspersed with some studio shots ...





Studio - London 2008



#############



New England 2008

As I said above my New England country home was ideal for 'entertaining' the women I encountered. They felt free, the property was very private and some very good times were had there.

Gina, above was once such long-legged lady who enjoyed the place and the 'recreation' we had there. I took the shot above one sunny June morning in 2008 down by the lake at the rear of my home. This was just before breakfast, in fact after seeing her prancing around down there with her boobs jiggling about, breakfast had to wait a short while as we decided that consummation of each other was needed before consumption of breakfast.

Lovely long legs, narrow hips and great boobs. What more could a man ask for before his bacon and eggs!


#############



New England 2006

Two years before Gina, I utilized the services of  Denny to help with paperwork, insurances, IRS etc etc. I was busy with my 'empire' and didn't have enough time to handle all of it. She proved to be very able and I paid her accordingly.

Although she was just over twenty years younger than me, we worked together closely when I was there, and I needed her to come to the house. Eventually, as is the nature of these things, LL, one day she came on to me. A hot day, and it can get real hot in New England in summer, she turned up in shorts and a tight tee which left little to the imagination. To begin with Denny worked away opposite me - we had desks back to back - her attributes well to the fore. She knew it of course, and I knew she knew it.

We broke for coffee, she went to the bathroom, came back in just her panties, no top no shorts. Without a word she walked up to me pressed her body against me and we kissed. From there it was only a short walk to the bedroom and more exercise than I had planned that morning! Later we sat out side with another drink. Denny didn't bother to get dressed and I was only in my boxers. That is when I took the shot above.

Round two followed. Who could resist that young body when it was offered to you on a plate.

Our work was regular and our lovemaking happened on average about once a month (I wasn't there a lot of the time) for over two years.


#############






Hotel - Berlin 2007

One of those chance encounters LL. Two people far from their home towns seeking a little comfort in each other's arms and each other! I remember her name and the place but with all the others, I don't clearly recall that night. Great body though - German.



#############



Bergamo Italy 2007

Perfection - I don't think I need to say any more, do you LL.



#############







Studio London 2006

A favorite shot of a favorite lady. She allowed me to exhibit this over here in the US. The water is an old trick. I use a small spray bottle filled with warm water. It was a pleasure applying it!




#############







California 2007

Yet another woman that came into my life that year, during my extended stay in the State. Don't worry about the tee shirt. It was hot enough to dry in the sun. Of course that meant Andy had to remove it, much to my delight and hers.



#############





Paris Studio 2007

I find nude women in sheer garments incredibly sexy, both to photograph and in a wider sense. They told me that they felt very sexy wearing them, too. That often, but not always led to arousal and subsequent consummation for both parties.



#############






Barcelona 2008


I have been back to Barcelona many times both before and mainly after you and I made the trip, LL. In fact I still have an apartment there, as I think I may have mentioned previously. This photo was taken in that apartment.



#############


Commission - Bruges Belgium 2006

Those French ladies certainly like their lingerie. Yes, she is French not a Belgian. Very sexy.

#############





Kent UK 2006

This is purely a favour for the daughter of friends in Kent, UK. Lovely girl, not yet twenty when I took this.



#############





Italy 2007

Another Italian beauty. Umbria 2007 during my first long stay there learning the language. Played about with the background color.




#############






New York 2008

She wasn't a gym bunny, but this was taken in the gym in my building. I have an apartment there LL, as you know. I borrowed the key from the concierge early one morning to undertake this shoot, so we had the place to ourselves.

Breakfast afterward in my apartment, followed by showers or rather a shower (together) followed, having worked up a sweat in the bedroom...not the gym!


#############


Kent 2008

I could make all sorts of references here to low hanging fruit, windfalls and peeling, but I won't. I will let your imagination do that. The shot was taken in an orchard though, in the Garden of England. 

Incidentally, she was only wearing the dress, absolutely nothing else which made things pretty easy for us both.

#############





Cambridgeshire 2008


Remember the vicar and her diary? I published last year? Well this is her. Go back and read the diary, it will tell you all....




#############





Norfolk 2005

The second of the women I entertained at my Norfolk home (in this blog) LL and you wondered what I was doing in those months that I didn't visit. Of course now you know, but you also know the why - your infidelity in 2004 and 2005.

Yes, she was a pleasure to 'handle' and a sight younger and more active than you.




#############







Suffolk 2005

Sunbathing in K's garden. I love to explore a lady's garden and I did several times that weekend.




#############




London UK 2006

What an interesting day this turned out to be.  joint commission for these two ladies, who incidentally were and are both heterosexual ...and I should know LL.

This was taken in their large apartment at their request. It all started innocently enough that morning in September 2006 and then it came down to a final lingerie shoot. Given that these two Sammy and Nat really looked after themselves, it was a pleasure to capture their white undies set off by their skin color.

This was the first time I had two women to photograph, both separately and together.

They both had great figures as you can see LL and were good fun to take shots of with plenty of banter flying around. In those early days of my photography, I sometimes had to pinch myself over the fact that I was getting to shoot so many attractive women. You have to realize, of course, that these shoots I was getting booked for, were in part not just 'ordinary' women. Many were wealthy in their own right or their families were.

As i said above these two thirty something lovely young women were down to their undies when they asked if I would take shots of them topless. Sammy explained that it was not something I'd been hired for so she wasn't sure I would agree. Showing a little hesitation, to them anyway, I agreed.

right after the shot above they both removed their bras, LL. Confronted by two pairs of boobs like theirs was a pleasure in itself but I concentrated on taking the shots. Sammy and Nat cavorted a little and I took shots of them on the move, so to speak. It wasn't just they that were moving, so were those breasts. Difficult to concentrate is something of an understatement LL, faced (almost) with tow of the loveliest pairs I had seen in a while ...and I had/have seen many.

I think Nat, the one on the right in the shot above was the first to slip out of all her clothes, followed quite quickly by Sammy. At that point I stopped shooting, as much out of respect for any wishes they  might have had as anything. They weren't bothered it turned out. In fact later I was invited to take shots including close ups of everything...and I mean everything LL.

By now I had put my camera aside. They had made it quite plain, both verbally and by their behaviour what they wanted LL With each of them holding one of my hands we edge toward the bedroom. There were in fact, I think, three all doubles/kings. Irrelevant as only one bed was required.

We three LL, stood in the spacious bedroom. There was I in shirt and chinos with a naked women either side of me. I had my arms around Sammy's and Nat's waists. I could feel the sharp curves away from their waists toward their hips. That accounted for my hands. My eyes were taking in their gorgeous breasts. As we neared the bed they both started undressing me LL. One working on my shirt, the other kneeling and undoing my trousers. For some odd reason that thing all mother's say about not going out without clean underwear came into my mind...if she could have seen me then!

I stepped out of my trousers and shrugged my shirt from my back. Sammy who was kneeling pulled my boxers down revealing a rather large erection. That brought forth some comment from them both and then all three of us were on the bed. Sammy doing something with my erection and her mouth while Nat wanted me to 'devour her pussy', as she put it. So there I was at the end of a shoot and finding myself in a threesome within six months of you going your way and me mine. Mine was by far the most interesting!

I 'devoured' Nat's pussy and clit all the way to her orgasm, enjoying the feel of her boobs in my hands along the way. Meanwhile I was being kept erect, if that were needed by another mouth ... Sammy's.

After Nat had, I guess exploded is the best word to describe how she came, she rolled off me and lay by my side stroking my chest. Sammy had other ideas. She lowered her wet pussy onto my cock and rocked herself all the way to her climax while I gave her slightly larger breasts all the attention they deserved.

Her pace quickened toward the  end and she too came. Her now slightly perspiring body and boobs sliding erotically through my hands. Two satisfied women lie either side of me one one her back Nat - one on her tummy - Sammy - and I was still erect and seeking satisfaction. What a choice LL. Sammy or Nat?

Sammy it was. I positioned myself between her still open legs which she obligingly lifted for me and I slid easily into her very wet opening. She moaned, as I did, and then the thrusting began in earnest.  I looked down at her as I went into her again and again, faster and faster. Her eyes were tight shut, her face screwed up in some form of ecstasy and she widened her legs as far as she could and that was pretty far. The wet noise from down there was loud and the lubrication perfect (perfick LL). I felt myself harder even more as I approached the point of ejaculation and then I came shooting into her.

I collapsed on top of her beautiful body, catching my breath. Sammy had been screaming out as she came again and all of this had been watched by Nat who was herself aroused again. She lay there looking at me as I lie on top of Sammy. Then she started fondling her own breasts and pussy. I rolled off Sammy who was exhausted and lay between the two of them.

It was then that Nat turned on her side to face me and used her hands to work me up toward another erection....and she did. She rolled off the bed as I watched her gorgeous figure rise and stand. Sammy just lay there eyes closed and a smile on her face. Nat started over again fondling herself in front of me, so I too stood up, wrapped my arms around her from behind and took her tits in my hands, fondling and squeezing them. Then I lowered one hand down across her tummy and started fingering her pussy.

She opened her legs and I felt her swollen entrance and wetness, smooth and warm and welcoming. She bent over with her hands on the bed, offering her pussy to me from behind and I entered her doggy style. As I gave her what she undoubtedly wanted I looked down at her butt and long arched back, her hair tumbling down on the bed. Like most women having sex and enjoying it LL,  Nat was making a lot of noise moans intermingled with yes's and ohh's. Had I been unable to maintain an erection her utterances of enjoyment would have soon put that right. As it was, with such a beautiful body offered up to me there was no need, I had been rigid from the start.

I felt her close to her climax, as I held her hips making sure we remained 'connected', her moans etc getting louder. At that point as I continued to thrust against her butt, I reached round and grabbed both her dangling boobs squeezing them hard. I could feel her nipples were quite erect, as I recall. That did it for Nat she came and made sure we both knew it Sammy and I, with her shouts.

I remained inside her. I was still hard and hadn't reached my point yet. I guess that was due to having taken Sammy a little earlier. It always takes me a bit longer the second time. However Nat withdrew herself but merely rolled over onto the bed and opened her legs looking at me standing before her and also at my wet erection. She just lay there her boobs engorged and allowed me to reenter her. I did and then fucked her as hard as I could.

It was probably the fact that I was coming down so hard on her pussy and clit that she came again quite quickly. This time I had her face to look at as she did. Unlike Sammy her eyes were wide open, her mouth shaped in an 'O' and she just said 'Oh my God' over and over. I will always remember that, partly because of how she came that day and partly the image of such a lovely woman beneath me.

I continued. I wasn't sure how much more Nat could take but I was determined to bring myself to a climax as well. I took things slower and she loved it. I did too. I could feel her ridges as I slowly entered and nearly withdrew. It was a pleasure for her, I know because she said so. She was talking to me while I fucked her. Then I could feel things happening with me and not wishing to lose that point of ejaculation I thrust faster and faster until my ejaculation came.

Nat lowered her legs and smiled up at me. Sammy did so too. Two beauties laying on one of their own beds and well and truly satisfied. I looked down at them; they looked gorgeous and a quick glance told me that their juices were  still in play after our exertions. That is LL, their pussy's were showing all the wetness that exists after sex. I climbed onto the bed in between them and put an arm around each and we talked, reflecting on our lovemaking. Their praise for me was ...well, pretty darn good (but you know that already don't you😜)

Not a bad way to finish a shoot and the first time I had taken on two filly's at the same time. As we lay there chatting each had a leg over each of mine, and their legs looked great. Nat lay to my left, I think, and Sammy to my right. Their warm bodies pressed against mine. Best thing was that I had boobs to the left of me and a boobs to the right. Glancing down from where we lay Nat had darker nipples and Sammy pale pink ones.

Eventually, I had to withdraw my arms from under them as my limbs were going to sleep, but Nat and Sammy weren't. Sammy started to caress my cock, slowly, the poor chap was quite limp...but only to begin with. Nat Knelt beside me, and then lowered her breasts toward my face so that I could suck her nipples. That was quite a pleasure and she liked it too, offering each in turn. Meanwhile a third erection was stirring down below under the deft hand and mouth of Sammy...and there LL is where I'll leave this encounter.

To say it blew my mind away, is an understatement. In under six months since we parted I had my first threesome, but definitely not my last. You led a sheltered life, I don't. Clients that are wealthy and living in some anonymity in big cities, be they London, New York Paris or Rome, were more than prepared on many an occasion to indulge their sexual needs and whims.

For my part, bearing in mind that most of the women I photographed were pretty attractive and that I was single, I allowed myself to indulge in their availability. I regret your going,  but not as to why. I have no regrets about the women I have made love to since you strayed, not one of them. they were almost all a pleasure and they gained exactly that from our encounters too. 



#############




Home - Norfolk 2004
I took this in the summer of 2004 in the meadow between my house and the copse to the west of the day room.

Just under forty, no that's not her bust measurement, it's Vickie's age. This is the morning, after the night before LL. So you can imagine what the night before was like...and after a nice meal at a nearby Michelin restaurant. Her skin was so very smooth and her boobs firm and very perky.

That's all I am imparting in this instance. 


#############



Cambridgeshire 2006

It's not often you get to fuck your estate agent, but this was one instance where I did. This thirty something lady had been showing me various properties in and around Cambridge. We stopped off at the end of her working day on the third, I think, occasion we had been viewing, at her flat. She was single.

The supposed reason was to pick up some details of land with planning permission for a large detached home, for me to take home and read. She disappeared into her en suite bathroom after handing me the brochure and a cup of coffee. 

When she reappeared she was naked, bar her panties. I stood when she came in having been seated on the couch. Next thing was her arms were around my neck, her warm breasts, against my shirt. She was oozing sex. We kissed and used our tongues then she stepped back undid my shirt and then my trousers. As you can see LL, she had a nice body, young and not a bad pair up top.

I was soon down to my underwear. She slipped hers off, I slipped mine off and the bed received a real pounding that day. The photo above was just one of only three I took.

No name - she's still in the real estate business, although her very personal real estate was a delight to pleasure! 

#############



Commission London 2006
Just one shot to show I do/did take lingerie shots. Admittedly, this one is in her bedroom but I'll leave that side of things right there.


#############


Dorset, UK 2004
One week when I wasn't tied to seeing you LL. I went back to where I lived at one time and stayed a couple of days.

This lady is a friend from some way back in my life - we didn't have any relationship back then, I was very happily married.. Her name is Mary. The shot was taken early one morning on the western side of Poole.

That is all I am saying here, but yes we did get it together. She's in her mid forties now and I hope to catch up with her when I'm in Sandbanks later this year.





#############





New England 2007

There's quite a story here, LL. When I owned my first New Hampshire property there was woodland at the back of the yard and beyond that a lake. The woodland was mine but not the lake. Houses in the neighborhood were quite spaced out, after all it is countryside. The next nearest was about a quarter mile away and then there were some across the lake from me. I used to go for a walk in that woodland when I lived there, after coffee and before taking any breakfast.

Plenty of wildlife, so I always took my camera and a couple of lenses. As I approached the lake coming out of the woods and onto a clear patch of grass, I heard splashing in the water just like someone walking in it. My clearest view was to the left toward my neighbor's some way away. Nothing. So I walked to my right through some undergrowth which is when I came across Angie, above.

I made her jump as I came out of the bushes with my camera in hand. After that small fright, for her, we said our good mornings and she waded ashore. I wondered if she had been swimming but she had just been walking the shoreline. Tanned all over and dressed in the bikini above she looked  fantastic. Before I took the photo above she had been wearing a flimsy beach wrap, LL, and from my observation I knew she had indeed only been walking the shallows as she was wet around her shins but no further.

We stood and talked for a while and then she asked was I walking the shore too, I explained that my property ran down to where we were and I was just out with my camera for a walk. After a little discussion about photos etc she allowed me to take the above shot, I sent her a copy later.

Then I asked if she would like a coffee or cold drink. She chose the latter and we walked back to my place. The tan was a giveaway in the end. It transpired that she lived in Florida and was visiting a girl friend down the lake aways. I told her I lived in Naples a good part of the year and travelled most of the rest. Although only in her early thirties we/she agreed to meet up when I was next down there. It transpired she was from of all places in the State, Fort Myers.

About a month later we did meet up, but that's a whole different matter LL.


#############





Suffolk UK 2004

This one harks back to my Internet dating days LL and this lady was definitely busting out. You know, it was very easy to meet up with women, some quite desperate and get laid. Sometimes three or more a week - their place or mine and sometimes just out in the country.

This was one of those instances where there were no strings attached and it was purely the convenience of satisfying our sexual needs. In D's case, hers more than mine! It was a pleasure though although her boobs were quite a handful!


#############

London Hotel 2006


Having experienced my first threesome earlier that year, the second in late August of 2006 was no surprise and extremely enjoyable, given that the ladies involved were just short of thirty two. Helen on the right, Jan on the left.

You know LL, it is always a pleasure to be reminded of great times and the photo above of them bumping boobs is lovely memory, especially when you figure that they passed through my hands - the girls and the boobs. Not a commission, just one of those things that sometimes happen, to me anyway. A twin set I guess you could call them!


#############


Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment