Thursday, April 19, 2018

Home and Away


For  LL

In this blog I will leave you to fill in the gaps. I did in many instances. Yes, that is innuendo...

What was it they say, 'use it or lose it', I took what is very sound advice, after all I am an upright man, I certainly was in these instances. There are, and there were, available women, and women who made themselves available. A confluence of the two occurred more often than not. Those that weren't available in a relationship sense, nevertheless needed to make themselves 'available'  The latter was out of boredom, staleness in their sexual life or just wanting some excitement. I guess I was providing a service ... in servicing their needs.

After the initial surprise of how many wanted, needed and enjoyed my services, I took their approaches in my stride and, when I found it and them desirable, serviced them. Mutual benefits all round, you could say LL.








They Did - I Did



Sexuality in a Glass - Creamed!









Wyoming USA


Bristol, UK 2005










Sweden 2007









Mediterranean - 2018






Essex, UK 2004











Suffolk, UK 2008








Baden Baden, Germany 2007







New Hampshire, USA 2006















Chartres, France 2007










London 2005











Valencia, Spain 2007











Perpignan, France 2008















Somewhere in Scotland 2006










Denia, Spain 2006








Paris, France 2007










Biloxi, Mississippi USA 2008 








California 2007








London 2006













London 2006










London 2007










Suffolk, UK 2005
















Florida, USA 2006









Cambridge 2004












Oregon, USA 2006










California 2008










Paris Studio 2008










Italy 2007








Italy 2007









Italy 2007










Florida 2007












Paris 2008











Spain 2006

It takes two to tango LL, but on this occasion, it was three and I didn't even approach them. They approached me. Two nice tight pussys at my 'disposal', two lithe young bodies all over me, three very satisfied individuals. 





California 2007






Italy 2007








 South Carolina 2008





London 2008




New York Studio 2007




Suffolk, UK 2004







Suffolk UK, 2004 






1, 2, 3 and 4


An afternoon on the Norfolk/Suffolk border LL ostensibly to photograph a sporting lady. As the afternoon wore on, she wore less and showed me how athletic she was.... 




























Boston, Mass., USA



New Hampshire, USA

A day spent in the country .... or some similar sounding word.



Montana, USA 2006





London 2005

Friends like this are hard to come by. But come and hard were certainly in the equation. Still good friends to this day.


London 2004

My very first lay in London that year. And ....there you were. No comparison is there LL.




New Property - Cambridgeshire 2007

One of my new builds that year. Shared an interesting morning with another new 'hot property' - Alison






Surrey 2005








Virginia, USA

No virgin queen here these days, but the State has some great views!





Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


Sometimes men have the last laugh






No comments:

Post a Comment