Sunday, April 22, 2018

Different Worlds


For  LL

We live very different lives, you and I, LL, and we live in entirely different worlds.With all your material hang ups on what you call fashion and the desire for the man in your life to be of a certain type/kind, whatever, I will never understand how you have ended up where you are, what you are and with whom you are.

That was your choice. My world is rich in material things, homes, cars, boats, a plane and a helo, but my other tastes are quite different to yours. I guess it's down to class and education, but I enjoy the finer things in life be they clothes, culture or indeed, now I am on my own again, women.

On that last note, let me introduce you to some more ladies - some clients, some friends. I will leave you to figure which is which and also to let you own imagination fill in where I may have been....

Locations only in this blog - not even any dates.









 Miami, Florida







New York



Surrey, UK




Norfolk, UK






Paris Studio







London Studio






Osaka, Japan







New England, USA






Spain



Paris







Cambridge, UK






New York





Florida, USA




Berlin, Germany







London Apartment






Chicago  Hotel





Fort Myers, Florida





London Apartment




Italy






Los Angeles, California




Cambria, California






North Norfolk, UK





London Apartment





Boston, Massachusetts - Studio






Surrey, UK







Paris - Her Apartment





Paris - Her Place - Well Oiled - Hand Application





London, Knightsbridge

This lady is from somewhere east of Poland and a neighbour from not too far away, but far enough


Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


Sometimes men have the last laugh



No comments:

Post a Comment