Wednesday, April 25, 2018

In and Out - Here and There

For LL


Below are more archive shots from the many and various places I have travelled, and the women it has been my privilege to photograph. Not all are from that pre-2009 period, so take a look a read on.

I never thought in a thousand years that, when I took up photography again all those years ago...well 2004 ...,that it would lead me to the delights that unfolded when my reputation for excellent shots (and a few other things) began to gain ground. I could make an excellent living from this source alone, although as you have long since learnt, I don't need to.

Despite my loss earlier this year, LL, I am enjoying life to the full. Definitely not bored nor in a rut. Two things you wanted to avoid. In fact I have never felt like that since we parted. You on the other hand...well I think you have fallen into exactly what you wanted to avoid. Maybe with the passing of the years you prefer being in a rut. I don't - I'm having and have had a great time since the time we were together.

Some of those times appear below.







Spain 2007

An English neighbor in Denia. This was taken at the villa she was renting which was but  a short distance from mine. I met her accidentally at Hans office one day and...well we ended up bathing in the nude in her secluded backyard. The res you can imagine LL




Wiltshire, UK 2006

I was on a bit of a nostalgia trip back to bath and the nearby small town I used to live in back in my Navy days and decided to combine it with a request for photos that came to me via a lady friend in Bristol. So I ended with this lady taking shots of a lot more of her than I had anticipated. That wasn't all I took either...at her invitation.



Florida, USA 2006

I think Judi's expression say all you need to know here, LL.



Greece - Commission 2008

This lady was Italian and a model, LL. I received a lot of work from that world  -mainly from the models as individuals not for catwalk shoots. This shot was just for her own private album, and she was also available for some 'relaxation'.





London 2006

For a man lounging on a lady's couch, looking up and being presented with a body like Sophie's, it doesn't get any better. I think it is quite hilarious that you thought I was pottering around on my own back then when I was meeting and enjoying women like Sophie. This was before Carole by the way, but they did overlap for a short while.

After this shot I had no choice but to lay back on the couch and be 'entertained' from above! That is why I a) love the shot, and b) have posted it here. I didn't give you one thought at the time as my hands were full with things that much firmer than yours😊 



New York 2007 - Studio





Berkshire 2007

Another commission. I think she looked great when I took this one sunny day in May 2007. One of those assignments that started as usual and then she went completely nude on me for her own purposes. When a woman looks like she did it was a pleasure to frame her in my lenses. This young rich women lead quite boring lives sometimes and are often available for a bit of fun. No exception here LL, and she liked to be licked and then receive the follow through.



Berkshire 2007
Funny how one thing leads to another. The previous woman introduced me to Chris above for a photo shoot. That's as far as it went.




London 2006
A morning after with a friend in her apartment on the south side of the river (Thames that is). I had my apartment on the north side as you know. London is but a series of 'villages' all joined together and you soon get to know the locals when you live there, as I did part of the time.

Jodie is one such 'local'. 




Los Angeles - Studio - 2007





Boston, Mass. 2008

Intimate, very intimate photo shoot. Taken as requested.



Amiens, France 2005


Ma belle dame française or if you wish in English - my beautiful French lady. Amiens was a regular port of call when in France and when I could make it. Usually a brisk drive from Calais or a shorter one from Rouen LL. For obvious reasons I couldn't get there fast enough!




Boston Mass. USA - 2006

A photo shoot in an old brownstone in Boston for this lady. Funny how I only show you them in lingerie or nothing at all isn't it. Of course it's on purpose just to make you even more jealous than you were of ...who was it Carole. 

On that latter point you really gave it way that you resented me being with her and sleeping with even though we had parted. On the one hand you said she was pretty, then went on to criticize everything about her, right down to her morals. That was ripe coming from you!!



Monaco - 2008

Lets just say I didn't need to roll the dice to get to be in the same room and bed as this lady. Perfection on two legs and on her back!


Sorrento, Italy 2006

As I have said before LL Italian women are really hot and those in the south very hot. I made a lot of friends in Sorrento (still have a place there) and a lot of 'friends', of which Giulia is/was one. Her place and she was in teasing mode on this day way back in 2006. I managed this shot before she ducked back inside. The rest...mmmm.







Colorado, USA 2007

I met this lady when I was in Colorado once, buying a couple of horses for the ranch in New Hampshire. I have seen many boobs in my time and felt many too. Hers were near perfection in my view - your 36DD, doesn't compare really, lacking tone and firmness as they do/did. She loves this shot by the way, as do I, naturally.







London 2004

Definitely a case of the photo tells it best. Someone I knew in the London office of the company I worked for back then. Nothing like having a boss on her back and crying for more!




Bergerac, France 2006

Another woman who thought and indeed discovered that older men make the best lovers. It certainly took her places she had never been before and boy, did she appreciate it. Another hotel in another town in a year I found quite uplifting.

I even sent you emails from here in this room!






Boston Mass - 2006

Studio shot that I loosely based on the old Scottish Widows advertisements. Loosely being the word!






Newcastle - Upon - Tyne, UK 2004

This one is just to show that I didn't always go straight home when I left you. This was taken in October of that year. One comment I must make, apart from the fact she is a lot younger than you LL, is that her boobs were wonderful. Far outstripping what you had on offer.

One night with Tess was heaven. Two nights paradise. The latter were infrequent, but well worth staying over for!



Venice 2007

I took these shots for the daughter of the guy I bought my apartment from, here. We were out at the Lido on a site we had both chosen, and ... she isn't wearing a stitch underneath! 




New Jersey, USA 2006




Derbyshire, UK 2005

In case you are wondering the candle was for the bathroom LL. We laughed at this shot though. I called it a Florence Nightingale photo and Natalie asked why I said that. I explained the Lady with the Lamp background to her.

Why Natalie chose to meet up with me via the Internet is, like all the women who were happy to be with me as an older man, something of a mystery. However, we did. The first time was one Monday in late 2004 on my back from your place. This photo was taken Spring of 2005.

Bathing in her large bath together was great, Lathering Natalie all over was even better!





London 2008





London 2008




Chester, UK 2005

I drove to Chester in June 2005, LL. More evidence arising from your computer of infidelity was all I needed to make this detour from my usual route.

As you can see from Sarah's photo above, the detour was worth it and so was the night we spent together. After that I paid for her to join me in Barcelona at the apartment I bought that year. Moved from there since, of course. So, July was quite interesting too...

From Chester, over the Pennines and down the A1 and home wasn't too much out of my way. You had no idea, did you, of the fact I had decided to give you just a few chances and also hedge my bets. I was right to do so, wasn't I.




New York 2007

Manhattan has a great number of attractions and this lady rated highly among them. I guess you could call her apartment a port of call...along with several others up there. Her port called quite often even when I was on the  other side of the Pond in Europe. 

Tying up alongside her and docking was always a pleasure, and ...it may still be yet.




Norfolk, UK 2004

This is the other Kim that, to be honest, I fell for hook line and sinker...I'm sorry to say that my regard for you LL had suffered greatly by the time I met Kim. 


London 2006

This was a commission in Kensington. Most of my work came from that part of London and ...still does. One recommends another LL.

I knew she was topless before I took this shot in her bedroom but when she adopted this pose (as above) pussy country was on full display. It wasn't wasted, at her request!







Memphis, Tennessee USA

I have several investment properties in Memphis. This lady Alex, was working for the real estate company I used at the time. Property was available and so was she. Don't ask about what she was nearly wearing - she thought it was sexy.

Great boob country!





Göteborg, Sweden 2006

Talking of boobs....

These are Swedish ones. You could call this encounter a shared experience. We all received our share. I likened them to Agnetha and Ann-Frid the two ladies from Abba. What a day that was, and it was a day but not a night.

You were wittering on about your man having 'footballers' legs and I was having fun, week in and week out. I was in Sweden for two days on that trip, en route for London, having come from Denmark.






London 2008





London 2008

Studio shoot....





London 2005
One of the first lays of the year LL.

Whatever it is I have, it works like magic. More women in my life than I could cope with you could say, but I coped and controlled who I slept with. No wonder your physical attractions waned when you see who I was 'riding'.





Dorset 2008
A pure joy to lather Suzy... all over... and she appreciated it greatly. She also showed her appreciation, in the bath!






Stockholm, Sweden 2007

Yet another business trip, but always a pleasure when there was a Swedish beauty awaiting my attentions. Another casual affair you could say. One needs a dining partner after all.....





San Francisco  USA 2007

Studio shot. Everything is bigger over here LL, including some boobs!



Scotland 2006
I'm sure I told you that I had business interest in Scotland back then in 2006/7. They were in property, of course.

Spending time there in hotels could have been boring, but it wasn't once I came across Lisa above. On that latter word hangs a tale. She loved to be above more often than below. A tight-ish fit but that made it so much better.





Keswick 2006


I still have a place in Keswick LL and I do visit from time to time. I haven't been back since I lost Ash, though. However, I still have  some contacts in the area that are for want of a better word, open to some contact 'games'. So, who knows I may be there before you know it having some fun.

The lady above is Cathy and the bed is hers.It's very comfortable, or at least it was back then.


That's all for now, I'm heading to London later today or to be precise Stansted then London.



Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


Sometimes men have the last laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment