Thursday, April 19, 2018

Old and Not So Old


For LL

Time, I thought, for you to see more from 'the portfolios' LL. Some you have seen before, the ladies that is, not the photos. Enjoy, I did in several instances. Just locations this time - no dates no names and very little narrative.


San Francisco, California



Kyoto, Japan




Beziers, France










Cruising in the Mediterranean with 'Friends' - Two above

Not my party, LL, but I was a guest for a short while. No, they are not what you think they are. They are all respectable women, but the party got a little wild and I was the only one with any photographic skills, on board.




Hertfordshire, UK 2006

Another day, another lay.




Dorset, UK






California, USA










Austria
Alps and valleys, all over.





London



London - Neighbor - FWB





Maui, Hawaii


Knightsbridge, London









Near Santa Monica, California



Kent, UK 1969

I told you, I think, that I had quite a few older shots from my youth. This is one of a girl called Linda. I was 21 at the time, and I think she was 20.  We were both so slim back then! I'm not that bad now, but I lost touch with Linda years ago.


Oregon, USA




Near Paris, France





Near Los Angeles, California






Cumbria, UK

One night stand at a place very, very near to you.




Montana, USA - Two Shots Above











Tokyo, Japan





Near Munich, Germany




New York



Souillac, France





Cambridge, UK




Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA



London - Studio





Kent, UK 1967

Nineteen, all three of us. Great times.




 San Diego, California, USA



 London - Apartment




 London - Apartment



 Aspen, Colorado, USA





 Florida, USA






 Bruges, Belgium



Pennsylvania, USA





Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


Sometimes men have the last laugh


No comments:

Post a Comment