Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Lay Lady Lay


 LL

Sometimes the pictures tell a story almost in it's entirety. Such is the case here LL.

 As you will notice, on closer examination, she is a married lady who was seeking some excitement in her life. You would be surprised how many women are bored with their husbands and/or not getting attention in the bedroom. They are legion LL.

This encounter was great as you can see below. Showered first and then she teased me with her handling herself and then in the bedroom getting herself started on her journey toward that magical destination. She wanted the shots, so I took them. We met regularly, in London, for a few months back in 2005, between you and, well a number of others. Then again in 2006 and 2007 Have to say this lady was by far the best to look at against you, and pretty damn good on her back or whatever position she adopted. 

On this occasion I have posted the shots in original size. Mainly, so you can see her detail in all its beauty. She beat you hands down ( and mine were😉) even in your much vaunted boob department. There was you, wondering why you didn't see me that summer of 2005. This lady was one reason - the other? Your infidelity. Enjoy the photos LL....I enjoyed the woman.






































Right around here the camera was set aside and I was asked to put my tongue to use, as I often did. Then you could say things were continued full on from, in my case, a standing start. Perfect body and perfect sex. You couldn't ask for more...although we both did!

Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


Sometimes men have the last laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment