Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Old Times


For LL

Here I am enjoying the Languedoc and .... all it has to offer LL. Wine, *****, and great food

In an idle moment today, I thought I would post a few shots from an older portfolio - all clothed, pretty much. Lots of  work, clients and places. Never a dull moment in my life these last 14 years. How about your life?

Unlike you, I don't live to a boring routine, find myself in a rut or spend my time with vertically and horizontally challenged obese people, as you can see from below.

As you said once 'you are lucky P'. Yes, in a way I have been, but the difference with me is that I made it all happen. I didn't sit back and hope. To me it's not luck but the result of my own efforts and some shrewd decisions.




Paris - Flowing



London - Studio



Boston - Studio - Draped




Oregon USA - Slipping



Berkshire, UK - Lace and Lust
(and that was just her!)



London - One Step From ...
(sexy studio shot)


Paris Studio - Coiled
(a classic photographers pose - love such shots)


Personal - Atlanta, Ga - Breast Plates?
(where her hands went, mine followed)




Norfolk UK 2005 - Cheeks and Peaches
(really ought to have cut the grass - but I was distracted)


London Studio - High Time


Italy - Riding




Paris - Cupped and Covered






Oregon - Lake Oswego - Keeping Them Warm




London





 Bordeaux - All Fingers and Thumbs






New York Studio - Polished




Surrey, UK - Perfumed Places




Paris - Two shots same lady - Nearly There




Paris - Nipple Cover





California - Pensive and Pointed






Lille - Dee Flowered?



New York - Studio - Hanging in There





Madrid, Spain - Adopting the Pose





New York - Studio - Stretching Points





Italy - Canem Via (It's Latin)






Los Angeles - Rings of Confidence




Cheltenham, UK - Lady in Red




London - Shadowlands




Rouen, France - Promise



Bologna - Fruit Bearing





London - Apartment - Through Glass



Bristol - Appropriately!

Washington DC - Hotel - Outstanding




Austria - Two Classics
(Previously seen LL in other shots)





Paris - Crotch -et -ed



Carcassonne - Couch Coaching




London  - Hotel Handful


დ――♛――ღ Taste & Class
დ――♛――ღ



Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


Sometimes men have the last laugh






No comments:

Post a Comment