Tuesday, March 30, 2021

What if ...and Then some!

For LL in the UK


Do you ever think, what if, LL?

What if you had never cheated on me?

What if you had committed.?

What if you stayed and lived a life of luxury.

What thoughts, I wonder, have passed through your mind as you lay alone in your bed, in those few minutes after you close your eyes and before sleep descends. Maybe you don't think about it now, but I am sure you did at one time.

Lost opportunities  and poor decisions- the story of your sad little life. To be honest, I should have known if I had been firing on all cylinders when I met you, given your history, but I wasn't - my mistake.


What follows below is one or perhaps three of the reasons you saw little of me in 2005. They were, compared to you, three very good reasons. What follows below is gleaned from my notes and memory of that time




Threesome Foursome




Newcastle UK 2005


The two photos above are connected as was I at some stage or another, LL. The phrase, 'a threesome' took on a whole different meaning on that occasion.

I had innocently, or perhaps not so innocently as I was going behind your back - as you were mine - arranged to meet one of my women - the one on the left in the photos above, Nikki.

The middle one is Rachel and Chris is on the right.

Nikki and I had been enjoying...each other...for several months from the beginning of 2005. She had been away on holiday when I went over to Newcastle from your place, via two nights in Penrith and one in Hexham. A busy week for the the 'old lad' -  in use almost every day of that week. 



Down the M6 from you to see Hannah in Penrith on the Monday morning. This shot below of us was taken using my camera in video mode, placed on Hannah's table that afternoon. I think you and I had been at it the night before.





Then back up the M6 coming off at your turn and taking the A69 to Hexham where I stayed with Debbie for one night. This is Debbie and I in action below, again using the camera on video. It was surprising how many women liked to watch themselves afterward




Now onto the main feature.....

I arrived at Nikki's place on the Thursday and we had planned spending the weekend together as I had no intention of visiting you that particular time. We went to bed early that Thursday. I had been busy (I told Nikki I had been working - I guess it was manual work!) and she had just returned the day before from her holiday. I became reacquainted intimately with her white bits, which weren't standing out in contrast as much, before her holiday. She had lovely little tits LL, not large as I have implied, but very firm and very responsive to my touch and fondling. She loved it when I suckled them too, especially when I was inside her.

 She said that tow of her 'mates' had invited us over to an address the other side of the City and that we should both go that Saturday evening. If I had only know what was planned! I would have still gone. When we arrived around seven in the evening that Saturday there were, sure enough, two of her fiends there.  We all greeted each other, I put a bottle of wine on the old kitchen counter and looked around.

The house seemed to be an old persons home so I asked and Rachel told me it was her grandmother's place and that granny had recently gone into a nursing home. I didn't say anything but I did wonder where the other two girls, Rachel and Chris's partners were. they had a bottle of wine and one of Prosecco so I opened the latter and we all had a glass and a bit of bubbly. Then, having opened the wine, two pizza's were produced from the oven and we retired to granny's lounge with a glass of wine each to eat off her coffee table.

I poured the girls more wine and the evening was going well for me. Three attractive women in the Saturday dresses, which incidentally were pretty short, two sitting opposite with Rachel sitting next to me on one very large couch. Rachel was sitting very close and across the coffee table I was assailed by the sight of two pairs of very nice legs and their accompanying thighs LL. In the back of my mind I had some idea where all this was heading. I decided to see what unfolded.

By mid even the girls, as I called them were a little 'tiddly', but not drunk. While they had undoubtedly been raising my interest by sitting opposite and occasionally uncrossing and re-crossing the legs providing the briefest glimpse of their panties. None, including Nikki, had made any moves, until....

Rachel and Chris stood and both made some comment about it being hot. In unison they stood and took their dresses off and stood there looking gorgeous in bra and panties. I knew for sure then. Rachel joined them and I stripped down to my boxers.

Then all three stood before me in their undies LL. Each of them removed their bras at which point I said that I wanted some pictures and picked up my camera. They all went ahead and allowed me to take a fair few. In exchange Rachel said that she and the others thought we could all have some fun...in the bedroom. One after the other they removed their panties and I followed them into granny's bedroom. They stood naked while I took another couple of shots - the first photo above. Then all three climbed onto the bed  which is when I got the second shot LL.

They say anticipation is all part of sexual arousal and my anticipation was really showing now beneath my boxers. I took them off and released the fella so he could stand out properly. Funny isn't it, as my eyes are dawn to a woman's boobs and pussy, so theirs were drawn to my erection. Three pairs of eyes fixed on it, well and truly.

I climbed on the bed between the girls - two to my left Nikki and Chris and Rachel to my right. Rachel wasted no time in getting acquainted with my erection, taking it in her hand and stroking it. Nikki leaned in and kissed me while I fondled her breasts and Chris sat cross my tummy with her lovely thighs tight against me. With my other hand I stroked them. The thought crossed my mind - How the hell am I going to handle all three of them?

Rachel moved away slightly when Chris straddled me. Then the latter moved herself all the way up to my face and presented her pussy to my mouth. From where I was I could see her breast sticking out above her flat tummy. I started licking, she started moaning. I took both breasts in hand and fondled them, occasionally squeezing. My tongue had opened her pussy and it was nice and wet (and a little sticky). I moved forward to locate her clit.

About that time I felt someone sucking on me - obviously either Rachel or Nikki - and then lowering themselves over my erections enveloping it entirely with their pussy. I couldn't see who it was from where I was nor exactly what the other two were up to, but I later discovered it was Nikki who was fucking my, riding hard on my cock. To and fro, up and down. Very nice and there I was handling another woman at my top end. This went on for some minutes LL until...

Wallowing in Chris's juices all over my face she started on her climax. There was a cacophony of voices. Chris, as she came, and whoever was riding me, getting there in similar fashion. Chris came, shuddering all over as I squeezed her tits tight and hard. She slipped off my face and sat on my chest briefly, then rolled off to my left side.

That was when I saw it was Nikki that had been riding me and she was coming as I watched. She leaned forward and I took her breasts in hand. I knew from our past lovemaking she liked me to squeeze them as she was coming. They were nice firm, hard boobs with lovely nipples that were always erect when she was aroused. Up and down she went on my 'slick stick' until finally she came. I glanced across at Chris, she was laying on her back beside me, her chest heaving up and down, rather lovely I thought at the time.

Finally, after all that, there I was still erect, not having come yet and there was Rachel at the bottom of the bed kneeling and rubbing her own clit. Somehow I think she had gotten off on watching and hearing the other two. Chris rolled off to my left. I shuffled down the bed to Rachel who stood to let me off the end. Then I embraced her, stuck my cock between her legs without asking and turned her around so her back was facing the bed and the other two girls who were slowly recovering.

I knew Rachel's pussy was well aroused from the brief exploration with my cock. She sat down on the bed and shuffled up between the other two. I spread her legs and prepared to enter her. She wanted me and was urging me onward LL. I steered myself to her entrance, by which time Chris and Nikki held her legs apart and way back as they watched me plunge into her.

Slowly at first...in and out, in and out accompanied by murmurs of approval from Rachel. I looked down. Not only at Rachel's breasts, which to be honest were the best of the three, but also at the other two and their assets. All of which made me harder and Rachel felt that inside her, her mouth opening wide as I swelled. It must have given her quite a sensation as although I had barely started on what was my normal thrusting the thickness of my erection, its effect on her pussy caused her to come in what I would term double quick time...and there I was still not satisfied.

Rachel shuddered  all over in fact she couldn't stop for a while. Quite a long while in fact. One of the longest climaxes I had seen in a while and there I was out of her, still erect and in need of coming. What had transpired so far had been good but a man needs to come too. There I was with three women, all of which had reached their orgasms and there I was still ready to 'perform'. The whole evening was like some sort of orgy and I for one was enjoying the stimulation as were the girls.

Rachel had collapsed after her climax and I was still kneeling on the bed. I climbed off, my cock still pointing outward erect and ready. Chris climbed off the bed. Bent over and offered her arse to me, legs spread wide. I steered myself into her pussy which was more than ready to receive me as she seemed to have stayed aroused and swollen from before. I didn't bother with slow. I fucked her rapidly using my right hand to rub her clit faster and aster and bang she came...all over me, cum everywhere trickling down my legs.

I had been close to ejaculating with Chris but hadn't.  Next thing is Nikki is beside us. A collapsed chis laying face down on the bed. Rachel having recovered from our session watching, smiling and rubbing her own tits and now Nikki. Nikki also bent over. I knew she liked me to take her from behind and so I did. I entered her and flowed our well worn way of getting her to a climax from behind. Nikki always arched her back so I could strike deep so to speak and rub her clit with my in and out thrusts until we both reached our climax when I would just bang into her real hard. 

So it was that I fucked Nikki hard until she came. I continued for a short while, when Rachel joined us kneeling on the floor beside me and saying, let me have some in  my mouth. I felt myself coming. Did I eject into Nikki or give Rachel what she was begging for. Nikki had come, she was clenching and contracting so I withdrew. Rachel pumped my cock until I let rip shooting my semen onto her face and into her mouth, Chris sat cross legged watching. Rachel swallowed my gift then went to the bathroom to clean up. 

I, in the meantime took Nikki and Chris in my arms and held them both. Boobs to the left of me, boobs to the right LL and some nice long legs either side, all cuddled up closely. Rachel returned and decided to kneel between my legs. I guess about a good half hour had passed by then. Chris got up went to the kitchen and returned with a tray of four wine glasses. The two girls either side of me sat up. I sat up and Rachel passed the drinks around.

You would think things would end there wouldn't you LL but no, these women were reasonably young and still quite horny having tasted the fruit of my loins, as the saying goes. An hour had passed and there was a fair bit of fondling and kissing going on, mainly me with the three of them....but not entirely. You can draw your own conclusions there, although it was nothing lesbian, just a bit of caressing and fondling. I guess the whole evening up until then had been the closest to what I would call an orgy.

On the fondling front it had been me giving rather than receiving, which was fine by me. Naturally, I enjoyed three pairs of breasts and three nice butts, along with their thighs and a good deal of kissing. Things changed somewhat when Rachel noted that I had risen from the dead, so to speak. When I started to get a hard on again, for want of a better word. At the time I was sucking on boobs, four of them. Nikki's and Chris's, alternately. What an evening! One way and another I had satisfied three women. One had come twice and the other two were more than happy with the way they were 'taken'.

Things started to hot up again when my erection was plain to see. 

Rachel joined Nikki on my left side and Chris knelt beside me on my right. It was Chris who took me in hand. My head was on the pillows and I was looking at three women kneeling beside me, breasts standing proudly. Great bodies too. It was no wonder I had been restored to my full extent down there LL and now Chris was pumping me slowly.

There was conversation of course. A lot of it revolved around what to do and ... who to do ...  next. That was the case at this point in the evening when it was suggested all of us try to make everyone of us climax, some together, if possible. A scenario was set LL. Nikki  climbed on my chest and shuffled forward until her pussy could be offered to my mouth and most importantly for her, my tongue. Then Chris and Rachel knelt either side of me. Kneeling up, rather than down on their haunches with their legs apart, really apart... so it was we started on what was the last session of that evening. One I haven’t repeated since.

The idea was that I lick Nikki until she came and at the same time stroke Rachel's and Chris's pussy's and clits. And...they say men can't multi task!

We started. Nikki placed herself just right over my mouth and the other tow guided my hands left and right between their legs. All three girls (they were women, but I came to call them my three girls) were wet and warm. Whether that was in anticipation or left over from our previous activities, I didn't know, but there I was LL, 'plowing three furrows'. It was hard to concentrate on  all three at the same time, but I managed. 

Nikki came about the same time as Chris. My tongue had worked its magic again, licking, stroking slowly until Nikki's little appendage had become erect and it's tip emerged. I changed to flicking at that stage and she emitted a stream of 'oh's' toped by one final one as she came. Like the other tow. Nikki was gripping her own breasts and squeezing them. All of that combined resulted in her orgasm. Chris on my right was equally sensitive and through all her juices that were flowing freely I could feel her erect clit. I rubbed it fast and all I heard was OMG as she came. 

Now I had two women convulsing slightly and panting. Nikki was now leaning right over me having shuffled down my body a bit, I sucked her boobs. Eventually, she slid her bottom and pussy right over the tip of my erection and allowed it to slip inside her. She sat there on me just watching as Rachel who hadn't come yet straddled my upper body and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I was a busy boy.

then Nikki starte slow gentle rocking while I was licking Rachel. She was part way there already due to my fingers. I could feel her clit, nice and erect with my tongue, so I gave it the full treatment and she arrived shortly after....more oh's and one big one when she came. Nikki meantime had been enjoying me inside her rising up and down regularly, but slowly until she had enough and rolled off. It wasn't about coming again. It was about the sensation of having my cock inside her.

Like wise when Nikki departed my erection Rachel took her place. In her case there was nothing slow about her actions she stayed down on my body with me fully inside her and rocked to and fro as fast as she could. Her breasts were bouncing around in front of me so I took them in hand which was real pleasure. She had, in my opinion, the best set there that evening. All of what was going on and gone on had more than kept me erect. The earlier stroking by Chris. The sounds of three women coming in fairly quick succession, those boobs were the trigger to my locked in erection. I was wondering at one point if it would ever 'come down'.

Rachel was in a frenzy by now and just as I thought she would run out of breathing she encountered her petit mort. Her eyes rolled back and she lost consciousness momentarily. Then back she came....as she came. 'Oh my God P', she said to me, ' you were touching every part of me (inside) and it was fantastic. She sat impaled on me for a moment and then lifted herself off. I watched as the lips of her pussy slowly rose up my length then slowly closed together as she dismounted. Through all this which was only a matter of minutes, I hadn't come, nor had my erection departed.

Chris mounted me, slowly at first so that her pussy adjusted to my width and then once in she lowered herself until I was wholly inside her. With her hands on my chest and my hands on her chest she started fucking me. Up and down, up and down quite fast in fact. I am not superhuman and I felt that I needed to come, so I thrust upward, equally as fast. 

I glanced to my left and right to see Nikki and Rachel watching as I gave Chris all I had and then she felt me expand prior to coming and she arrived just before me gushing when she did. I was soaked and she was filled with my semen. I was still pumping into her for about a minute the three of them had aroused me so much and then I was finished. Not a drop left. Chris just collapsed onto my chest her breasts spread across my body. I stroked her back and squeezed her lovely ass as  we both regained our breath.

Then she withdrew herself from me. Her strip of pubic hair was wet, she was dripping my semen onto me and my pubic hair was also soaked. All four of us needed to clean up. There was a shower that could just about accommodate two people. It was decided that  I and Rachel would shower first, which we did together. Then Rachel left, dried of and was replaced by Chris and eventually I ended up with Nikki. In each case it was hands on and kissing under the gentle fall of warm water and the slickness of soaped up bodies. I had another erection in there with Nikki but we decided to 'waste' it.

After that evening of debauchery LL. Rachel and Chris went to bed in another of the bedrooms and Nikki and I snuggled down together in the bed that had seen all the action. The following morning before the others were up. Nikki and I made love just the once.

Then Nikki and I showered and dressed and were soon joined by the other two girls. Chris and Nikki were heading home and Rachel was going to put the house straight. I offered to help and Rachel accepted my offer. The other two left and I suggested Rachel and I grab some breakfast somewhere before tidying up and so we did.

You would think LL that my almost twenty four hours in Newcastle was over at that point, but it wasn't. After our late breakfast, Rachel and I went back to Granny’s to tidy up. We talked about the night before, what Nikki ‘my woman’ thought about all the shenanigans and also about how I had kept three friends sexually aroused and satisfied the night before. Rachel got clean bedding from another room and we found ourselves back in the bedroom where it had all taken place.

Rachel dumped the bedding on the dressing table top and turned to me smiled and said, 'Shall we?' I was thinking I ought to hit the road and head south on the A1. But faced with Rachel, who to me had been the most attractive of the three naked ladies the previous night, there was no hesitancy on my part. I undid my belt and unbuttoned my shirt. Rachel turned her back to me and asked me to undo her zipper. I did all the way down to her brief panties and the cleft of her arse. 

I was already getting aroused. I slipped my shirt and trousers off, as Rachel shrugged her dress from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.  I undid her bra and she let it slide down her arms joining her dress. I placed my arms around her across her tummy. Warm and soft just like the night before. My hands went upward to encompass her lovely breasts LL. I felt her nipples beneath my hands. they were hardening. Anticipation is not one sided. I kissed her neck on one side and then the other. Rachel took my hand and guided it down to where she wanted it. I slipped my hand under the front of her panties across her bush of pubic hair and found her pussy warm moist and teetering on wet,

She parted her legs for reasons of access and my finger started stroking her apart, although she was already part way there. The more I stroked, the more she dilated until she was quite open. Her clit was ‘sleeping’ but not for long LL. I stroked around it - first one side then the other. Then I touched it gently and Rachel let out a little gasp. I was quite hard, but confined in my boxers. 

Passion, need, lust took over and stripped Rachel of her panties and quickly took my boxers off. I was rigid and facing Rachel and lovely boobs there was no way I was going to wane for some time. I looked at her breasts and the generous areola surrounding her nipples. Yesterday those areola had been a source of attraction for me mounted as they were on two rather fine breasts. Rachel for her part was looking down at my erection.

I put my arms around her, she put hers around me LL. Our bodies together, but not yet connected. We kisssed slowly at first exploring and lingering and then becoming passionate. My erection at this time had been pushed upward against Rachel's tummy, but she eased away and it resume it's normal position when erect. She took her hand from my back and guided my cock between legs and started sliding to and fro. Moist had now become wet and lubrication was quite generous. Lovely in fact.

With her arms around my neck I took Rachels bottom in my hands and lifted her onto the bed. She was just on the edge with her bottom. I flicked her legs up and initially held them up. Then she opened them wide, holding them way back herself. Rachel had already said that she wanted maximum penetration and as she said and we both laughed at, maximum thrust.

There she was, this gorgeous woman laying there legs akimbo, boobs looking great, smiling at me and viewing my 'probe'. I moved forward just the few inches to bring my tip into contact with her pussy. She felt it, wanted it and I felt her and wanted her. For a moment we were 'teasing' each other and I had leaned over her to fondle those breasts. I found however that her legs were so far back that there was no need to lean LL. 

That had placed her pussy in a perfect position and after our little 'play' I slipped inside Rachel with some ease. In and in I went. Rachel bent her head forward and watched as my whole length plunged slowly into her. I filled her. One of the things she liked about me was the the thickness I brought to the event. At that point she was telling me how much too.

That is until I started thrusting. Neither of us had a lot of time to spare and so she asked me to give it to her fast. I was guessing that the the way I had rubbed her clit early and also the way I teased it with my tip had aroused her quite a bit. I was pretty rigid myself and enjoying the medium paced thrusting into her velvety interior. I complied and started fucking her full on. The moans came, the 'oh's' came, Rachel came. I came. in that order. Half of what I had was out when she asked me to shoot the rest over her boobs. I withdrew, she sat up on the edge of the bed and watched as I made myself pump the rest of my semen into her cleavage and onto her breasts on either side.

I cleaned up Rachel had a quick shower from the neck down. We changed the beds together, stuffed it all in the washing machine and then we kissed embraced and I was ready to leave. Rachel was going to lock up and return later to deal with the washing.

One of the outcomes of this whole event was that acquired two more women. Nikki, bless her, told me later that she had enjoyed the experience but didn't want to share me again...little did she know LL, little did she know. You LL knew nothing of course.

Rachel had my contact details. I had given them to her and she had passed them to Chris as well. So it was that I saw each in turn. Rachel wanted me to herself. Chris was what you might call easy on relationships and I more than once stayed with her and she shared me with a girl called Tonia. The other two didn't know and neither did Chris know that I was still calling on Rachel and Nikki.

In time, I let Nikki and Chris slide so that, by the Fall of 2006, Rachel was the only one I was seeing and fucking on a regular basis. How? She flew down to me, I flew up to her. If you have gotten this far I am pretty sure you are guessing that Rachel, Nikki and Chris are in the past. Well you would be two thirds right. The other third represents Rachel, the middle lady in the photos. 

She joined me here in New England, after Ash passed away, and has been coming over every year. Similarly, she has stayed with me in London, when I have been over there. I last saw her in the flesh late 2019...and that was literally in the flesh LL. She married in 2009 and divorced in 2017 having separated just over a year before. She has remained single since....like me. 


👀
👅


ῼ


Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment