Sunday, March 21, 2021

Time to Expand

For LL in the UK

The question here LL is do I just let you view the photos or do I expand, like I did with these ladies. I will make modest comments I think and maybe write more on one or two, just to give you a flavor😉.





Holt Norfolk 2005

Sarah





New York 2016

An old and regular, 'regular' friend.



Italy 2006

Chiara - what she lacked up top, she made up for below





North Walsham, Norfolk 2005

Christine neither lacked up top or anywhere else LL.  Quite a nympho as well. I was so 'busy' copulating then, my interest in you waned in inverse proportion to my interest in all the other women in my life.







Paris 2007

I think the photo says it all. This lady, Eugénie, was my very first lay in Paris and a married one at that, but then it was Paris. What a body LL. Her breasts were something else among the many I have handled. She loved this photo, incidentally.








Paris Studio 2008

Chantal. Very elegant in clothes or out of them and very sexy. My sixth lay in Paris. 







Thetford, Norfolk 2004

Deep in the forest with Charlotte and then deep in Charlotte at her request. I was surprsied at how many women liked to be fucked outdoors. I have to say though, that it added a certain something to the proceedings. Charlotte was one of the very first to take her panties down in the forest, for me. She wasn't the last.











New Hampshire 2007

Debra one weekend down by the river at my old place near Concord LL. Bit of a naughty lady but it was entirely private. Great body by the way. To think this was a mere eighteen months since you went your gloating (unjustified but you didn't know it) way.

Debra turned out to be a 10/10 and still a good tax accountant. Great butt and boobs as well. She wasn't tax deductible but she sure inflated me.














New Hampshire 2017

Holly and ten years after the times I spent with Debra. Hard to believe, but Holly made me hard nevertheless. When I waned after the first ejaculation she made me hard again.










Naples, Florida 2016

Nicole, visiting from Miami. What a visit that was. One of my cars then LL. Like the bodywork, I did.









London Studio 2015

Sarah






Cannes 2017

I've had an awful lot of fun partying in Cannes over the years and this lady from Germany was one such source of fun and physical 'exercise' Her name is Lisbeth.







Cannes 2017

An all natural tan. That is what you get when you can go from Cannes to the Maldives and then to the West Indies like Annabelle does. Despite being English she liked coffee first thing and she liked it hot and black.  That's a whole different thing as far as I'm concerned. My coffee? I like it hot and white...just like Annabel was that morning.









Keswick 2004

At this point in time I hadn't quite figured why younger women liked me. I could understand why they were happy to chat on line, even meet up at a pinch, but I was puzzled, although not complaining when they wanted me to take them to bed. I found out in due course - experience and maturity, plus a degree of attraction.

Alice at just over thirty was a case in point. She took my breath away when she stripped off completely in her bedroom in Keswick. The perfect body and her breasts were in my opinion in the outstanding bracket, literally. Boy could she fuck too. Very athletic and very enthusiastic LL.









Faro, Portugal 2017

I came across Ella on holiday in Faro in the Algarve. I first went there on business in 2012, again in 2014 and vowed to go back on a leisure trip. Turned out to be quite a nice vacation LL Two things spring to mind in addition to those above although they certainly filled my view more than a few afternoons and nights. 

The other two things? Some really good shots of the surrounding area and some great leisure time outside of the bedroom. 

The lady? Her name is Luisa and she was from Lisbon vacationing on her own, like me. Opportunity knocked and so did the two of us.












Florida 2008

Remember my Harley LL? I posted a shot with one of the grandsons on it some time back. The day I got this shot I had ridden it to Gardens at Beachwalk where I have several condos. Michelle was one of my tenants. I took her for a ride and then she took me for one.







Japan 2008

Nagoya was one of my stops on my second trip to Japan in 2008. I'm glad I did stop off there for one very good reason. The one above.

This was taken way out on the northwestern edge of the City at Etsuko's home. Etsuko is someone I had met on my first trip which was part business - photography, in fact and the rest a vacation. I met the delicious lady above in Tokyo at my hotel. She was staying there on business and I found myself talking with her in the lounge as she heard me speaking English. Hers was pretty good but  she was always looking to improve it, so she chatted away politely with me. Then she offered to show a really good restaurant one evening and show me part of Tokyo I would never have known about.

Human nature being what it is and after a liberal amount of sake and wine we ended up sleeping together. I was a first for her - her first European man - and she was the first (but not the last) Japanese woman for me.

When I let her know that I would be visiting the following year she invited me to stay with her for sevarl days...and nights. The phot came about after we had bathed in her rotemburo, or outdoor bath.









Italy 2009

Sorrento to be precise LL and the lady is not Italian but English. Antonia didn't take much persuading to accompany me for a break in my home there LL. She knew what she was getting and so did I. Tony loved her sex, lots of it. Combined with the sun, good food and wine and trips down the coast all made for a memorable break.

I took this shot one morning early, on my quite private patio at the back of my property. Then...well then we had sex before breakfast, of course.














Great Massingham, Norfolk 2004

Next up, or rather down, is Claire. You have seen her before LL, but not in this position! It's one she liked to adopt whenever I could call in. That had to be during the day due to her having a husband. You could say Claire was rather juicy, she certainly got my juices running... and me hers. You may wonder LL why women that I have known allow photo s that are so intimate. A number of reasons, but among them are the fact they are proud of their bodies, they are quite sexual in nature and they want me know where I have been so I come back...and they come.

Claire wasn't getting the satisfaction she ought from her husband, a man younger than me, and so sought it elsewhere. She had neighbours, so to provide her with some cover I used to visit wearing a tie and carrying a briefcase. They were just props. More often she would drive to my  place and enjoy some bouncing on my bed...the same one I fucked you on. If you had only known how many had been there....







London 2016

Well after your time. Astrid is a Swedish lady I know. She has a wonderful collection of underwear, of which you can see just one item in the photo above. Astrid comes to London on business and if our trips coincide then so do we, resulting in mutual satisfaction and pleasure for both of us. Loves sitting on my lap and doing it, among other positions. That way she gets her breasts suckled by yours truly.





 



California 2016

I like this photo a lot because it reminds me of what followed. I'm not so struck with the decor of red tiles though but Demi is highly sexed, which compliments my own sexuality 100%. In other words we enjoy fucking each other LL ... lots. These women sure do keep me fit. I guess one day I might die on the job, but not yet!







Off Greece 2017

 A companion on board in the summer of 2017.







Mildenhall, Suffolk 2004

You might say I was very fortunate in having so many young women seeking my favors. In fact I had never sought out younger women in those internet days of 2004 and 2005. My main aim had been for women around your age at the time, being realistic.

That worked and more than a few in the mid forties through early fifties graced my bed and me theirs, but things evolved and my name was passed on by some of my lovers. The consequence of that was I had younger women contacting me …more often than not under the guise of wanting photographs. It always became apparent fairly quickly that was a mere excuse and they really wanted to get laid.

As you once said, 'there are plenty of women out there wanting to get laid'. Quite who many would surprise you LL. It surprised me to begin with. One of those younger women was  Sarah above. She certainly had the assets and they were great to handle. When it came to sex she had only one position, on her back. I soon introduced her to the delights of several others. Also, she had never had her pussy licked nor her clit aroused to a climax by a man's mouth and tongue. She had after we had met and wanted me down there in Mildenhall and down there as often as we could both manage.









Harrogate 2005

The number of times I have ended up sharing a bed with a stranger in hotels are quite surprisng LL> I guess it has been a combination of me being 'single and women on business or training trips, staying in hotels and being more than a little bored.

That was the case with Fiona. We met in the bar, talked and had a few drinks and then we both went to her room LL. This was in June of that year. I always remember her because she wore really fancy underwear. Not that it stayed on long as you can see. That was a great arse too. Lovely to grab when she 'rode' me. She was there two nights. I was originally supposed to be there for one, but....when the 'menu' looked like Fiona did, I changed my plan.

She headed back to Scotland  and I headed back to Norfolk. Nice 'interlude' for both of us. Superb lay too 10/10 for Fiona, without a doubt.







Norfolk 2004

Easy come...I was going to say easy go, but she didn't...and she did. That is she didn't go for about six months but she came easily over the whole of those six months through to January 2005.

I wasn't complaining at all LL, Fran made herself available almost any day...or to be precise evening and night, as she worked during the days. She loved her sex and I enjoyed her body, so regularly that we might as well  have been married. There was no chance of that though as while I enjoyed sex with her she wasn't my type or intellectual equal.

One things she was, was the woman who came the easiest and quickest and most frequent of all my sexual partners. After a little foreplay her juices would be flowing copiously and very soon after the first few thrusts on my part she would spasm and come. I would carry on not having even gotten started on my way and she would climax again. All the time apart from her cum she would produce huge amounts of her juices. One great thing about Fran, apart from her nice firm and quite hard, when aroused, boobs , was she could come at the same moment as me. That was always a great feeling. I always reckoned that she could control her orgasms, but she told me she couldn't. 9/10








Los Angeles 2007

My first Asian American. Her name was/is Grace and she was without doubt a 10/10. Pretty much the same height as you LL...meaning short …but there the similarity ended. Well perhaps not, she had really big breasts, but hers held themselves up.








New York Studio 2018

This lady is, in actual fact, a model. Gorgeous isn't she. Her name is Mary.


Hope you enjoyed another dip into my life LL. I certainly enjoyed all the 'dips' into them.




👀
👅


ῼ


Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment