Friday, March 5, 2021

Another suitcase....



For LL in the UK



Florida 2016


The Ferrari is mine LL and for a few days so was Gina - like my collection LL? Classic and modern, if a bit cheeky.


Germany 2009

Superb



San Francisco 2019

A neighbour from one block over...in my bath.





Manchester 2004

Another suitcase, another hotel another lay....and I was meeting someone else the next day! I guess practice is necessary to keep on top of your game...or your woman.




Leeds 2004

She was nice. Very nice and just back from Gran Canaria and a hen party. We were regulars back then, just for the sex and the dinners. To put it bluntly LL, she was damn good fuck and could raise me up sometimes four times a day, let alone the night I usually stayed over!







York 2005

A hotel encounter. There were a lot of those, in many places I went. Women on their own needing a lay. You were right. There were are literally hundreds and hundreds out there. These
were the only photos she allowed me to take. That is, in her underwear, nothing naked, although of course she was...all night.










California 2009

Near San Diego back in 2009. Not sure if she was 'enhanced', but to be honest I didn't care. they were gorgeous to handle, tease and squeeze. Another hotel encounter, but this one lasted two nights...and mornings.









Sicily 2016

Chrissie worked in our London office back then. Now she has transferred to our French office. We had a fling in 2016. I had lost Ash and Chrissie had been dumped by her long term partner, so we went to Italy and of course slept together. She is lovely, not only physically, but as a person.. It was October hence the jumper thing.







Paris, France 2010

Where else with lingerie like that LL.  Another lady who was doing what you did...cheating, but then so was he and I was the beneficiary. We still get together when we can. It's fun and exciting and she has the sexiest underwear and see through negligees.







Italy 2016

She asked me if I would take her photos at a party near Bologna. I agreed and turned up at her place. The photos she wanted were not what I was expecting, nor what she wanted in addition but I wasn't complaining, especially when I was inside her. Boy, was she a good lay and she rode me like a demon. 

I was a recommendation, or rather raccomandazione, as she said in Italian, apparently. Either way we have had some superb sex and fun in the bath, in the shower and of course in bed. That hair lower down is silky smooth LL, as is she.








Newmarket Suffolk UK 2005-2009

I told her she would get goose bumps if she went to her shed like that. We soon warmed up inside when she returned to the house LL. A lot of athletics had her perspiring and … dripping. We had a lot of fun over those years. Great little ass.







Newcastle 2005

Talking of fun, this lady certainly knew how to go about that LL. I was amazed on two fronts - I could say back and front - but no, I'm talking of something else. I was amazed that she agreed to meet me then amazed that she wanted to sleep with me. Then she was amazed...at how many times I made her come. This shot was taken in my hotel room after a night out living it up more than I probably wanted, but the reward was worth it. You are looking at the reward.

Did it last? Funnily enough it did LL. I had my doubt,s given her nature and personality, but we continued to meet right through 2006. Eighteen months all told. Fairly high maintenance, but hell I could afford it. No gold digger though. Never had one of those in any sense of the word. A ten in my book.







Rheims, France 2007

Two delightful French ladies that kept me entertained, and me them. A threesome is really satisfying, but I guess you'll never know. I came across quite a few such situations over the years, all very good. Came across in more than one way, too. Mouths, tits and tummies.






Essex UK 2004

Had to be Essex didn't it, with boobs that size. Beat yours hands down and mine often were! She lived near Colchester, which I knew well then, due to my son having gone to university there. I 'knew' her very well too and she knew me. You could say we were intimately acquainted - regularly.







Carcassonne France 2009

Someone on vacation nearby, in a rented place on her own, heard me speaking in English on my phone outside a store in Carcassonne. She didn't have a pool, I did and the rest was quite satisfying. A little chunky, but pretty good when she got down to it and for it. An English woman from Huntingdon, called wait for it....Pat.








Cannes 2016

The things that go one at villas in Cannes. Three quite different ladies, all friends of mine. Guess which I favored. Surprisingly, two were about an eight and one was definitely a nine. You can figure it out, but they weren't all at the same time, or the same vacation.






Oxfordshire UK 2018

A manicured garden and a manicured woman. Not English though. A near neighbor in London who likes to 'entertain' me at her country home. How can I refuse LL when what is on offer is quite superb. Call it a mutual benefit 'society' if you like, but it works for us.

She looks great doesn't she LL, and the photography is not bad either.








New Hampshire 2018

An addition to the stable. This is a new-ish stable lass that I hired back in 2015. Finding ourselves down at the stables alone...led from one thing to another. I still can't understand why such youthful women are attracted to me, but I'm guessing it is maturity, the older man/experience thing....and maybe just maybe, my wealth. Who knows. I don't and I don't care either LL.



New York 2016

An old friend. I do believe you have seen this shot before. As her attributes are so gorgeous I have thrown it it in for your further edification and my enjoyment.





New York 2016

Literary agents and their staff tend to be either commercially minded, or literally clever at literary matters. This lady from my agent in New York was both and is both. She is also very good in bed LL, very, very good.






Cannes 2017

Sea shells on the sea shore. Lauren - for an American, had no qualms about posing quite intimately for this shot. I've had some great summers in Italy, Greece, France and Cannes in particular LL....while you booze yourself to another size upward in clothes....in Spain.






Denmark 2009

I took this shot in December of 2009, supposedly on a business trip. The trip was business, but as these things go I ended up with Annika. Or rather she sought me out. She is on the staff of the pharma company we own. I loved those breasts of hers. Nicely pointed, slightly upturned, quite mobile and very responsive.






London 2016

Delectable is the only word that truly describes Georgina. I took this shot in her father's house. He was, coincidentally, in New York on business. Georgie and I met at a party and my photography came up, so she asked me to take some of her on a commission. Like many women who get naked for such shoots, she got a little horny and that was it. Photography came up and she went down, under me...to start with.



Norfolk 2004

Kim #2


Norfolk....Virginia 2018

Daughter of one of my close friends. Portrait shot. I do take them LL.





Norfolk 2006

Leah was lovely, liked a good licking whether it was pussy or boobs and could come at will. Or in my case, at/with me. She was a gusher, so the experience was quite a wet one. Leah was from a nearby village and sometimes was part of a pair of ladies that visited me for occasional servicing. Her pair were pretty darn large for a  young-ish women but her lips were lovely to kiss. I'll leave you to guess which ones LL...or both.




Hertfordshire 2005

Rachel from Royston, or pretty nearby. A real bubbly character...and her boobs weren't bad either. I had quite a time with her that summer LL, before I subjected you to your last test in Cyprus. You didn't even figure out what I was doing either ....duhhh... A close shave as you said. Mine, not yours. You missed out like you'll never believe!






London 2006

Camilla.

A great lay, although she liked it from behind a lot accompanied by some spanking. There's no accounting for these upper class women is there. You never know what turns them on. In her case she liked to suck and then swallow the result.










Whitehaven, Cumbria 2004

Gemma. Quite a handful and so were her lovely tits. It was so easy to leave you, drive west for an hour, spend two nights in close contact with Gemma and be on my way south on a Wednesday morning. Sometimes I did it in reverse (yes that as well - she liked it from behind) and called on her on a Wednesday, then leave Friday to see you. You didn't have a clue about her or any of the others and as you now know there were more than a few. I was in great demand...I wonder why...







Arizona 2007

Leanne. Now there's a good American name, although this Leanne was far from good. In fact she was very naughty. I came across her ( in both ways!) at a place just outside Tucson on my trip back east along I-10. That wasn't the only tattoo she had there was another much lower down and I got a very, very close look at it. She had inherited a garage/motor store from her late father. I was staying locally for a few days and was recommended to it for a few things I needed. We talked and talked ourselves out to dinner, then into bed. Very nice it was too. 

She asked me to come back one day so that she could come again in a way she hadn't previously. I did, on a business trip to Phoenix later that same year. The photo was taken out back at the store on a Sunday morning along with a few others. Photos that is, not women!








Norwich UK 2005

You have met these two lovely ladies before. People I worked with and, on this occasion, I worked upon and they on me. Another threesome LL. They really are great fun and very stimulating, if you follow, which I'm sure you do.






Sorrento Italy 2017

Melina. I met her on a boat trip out to Capri. She was from Milan on vacation. We chatted had dinner. I showed her my home and then my bed. She showed me her body and let my be intimate with her to our mutual satisfaction. Photo from her shower time. She loves the shot, by the way, LL.





Cockermouth, Cumbria 2005

There was one week I didn't get home from your place. It was early in the year. I saw Gemma in Whitehaven. Christine in Cockermouth, Debbie in Keswick and Jane in Penrith...in that order. All day Monday with Gemma then Monday night with Christine and most of Tuesday. Tuesday night with Debbie and a good part of Wednesday. Then finally, before you again, Jane Wednesday night and Thursday night. Up the M6 from Penrith around lunchtime to meet you and I hadn't been out of the county all week.

Well they do say variety is the spice of life, don't they. I certainly had variety and spice that week. Christine by the way is a lovely woman. She's moved now, all the way south to Cheltenham. She loved the way I made love to her and her body was so nice it definitely enhanced my performance. We have met many times since she moved to Cheltenham. Mostly in London at my home.




Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

 

No comments:

Post a Comment