Sunday, March 7, 2021

Home and Away

For LL in the UK 

I suppose it is fair to say that you haven't been anywhere much since October last. In fact you haven't enjoyed your man's company since then either. Do you have plans for later in the year, I wonder. That will depend on which countries open up, I guess.


I have already arranged entry to my chosen destination in Europe. It will be hot, the sea will be blue and many of the buildings near my home there, white. However, it won't be for a little while yet as I have only just returned to New Hampshire and the ranch. Nice to be among the trees again and the horses and no doubt a few mares in due course...


On that last note here is what your actions back in 2004 triggered, along with my thoughts:

The alacrity with which women wanted to be taken to bed surprised me at first, starting way back in March 2004. After thirty two plus years of married life, when not once having 'strayed', the sad and premature death of my wife left me where you found me. I was stranded mentally for a while, but then after you strayed and I felt that I was no longer quite as tied to you as I wished we were, I opened a metaphorical door and it was like a child being let loose in a candy store.


There were so many women that wanted sex, it was difficult to know which way to turn. I had to organise myself and once I had, it became easy and a pleasure in more ways than one. It wasn't difficult to keep you blind to the fact that I was also playing away, for several reasons. One, you presumably were preoccupied with not letting me discover what you were up to (failed) and secondly, mere geography helped me. I have to say it was a little more riskier when I saw women in your city though and there were more than a few there.

In the beginning, I had to make the first moves, mainly via dating sites. I was careful. I didn't use the one 'we' did. I used others. Spending time on those sites saw me being increasingly approached, rather than me making the approaches. A few coffees with old female work colleagues and before I knew it there were a whole bevy of women seeking and wanting my attention. As I said LL, I had to be well organised and I was. The internet connections were all over England with a few in Scotland as well. I lost count of how many shared my bed in Norfolk.

Then you and I parted and I went my merry way, thankful that you had gone, even though I hadn't forgotten your deceit. More couples and couplings followed via the internet. More 'local' women who seemed to find their way to me in the first half of 2006. By then, I was spending more and more time in my London apartment and to a lesser extent my Cambridge home - the townhouse. Both locations brought more connections of both friendship and sex.

During this time I had re-started my interest in photography. At first, and probably before I took it seriously again, I took snaps of the women I was with and had been with. Many were happy with nude shots and more than a few with more intimate ones. That latter fact surprised me a little. My more serious approach to photography took the form of shots of nature and landscapes to begin with. In that way, I re-honed my skills with modern cameras. I also acquired more and more equipment in the form of cameras, both quite small and also the regular ones, along with lenses, lighting etc etc. 

At some point, and much more of this in future blogs, I bought at first one, then two other videocams. I already had one quite small home one, but that didn't achieve what I and some of my subjects wanted. Nevertheless, it satisfied the need of the people involved at the time.

Once I started spending more time in my London apartment during 2006, I met more and more women in London LL. Neighbours, who then took me to parties where I met more people and bedded a more than a few. From them, I gained more invitations to social gatherings and that led to even more...women. So, you can probably see how my life snowballed. Also, during that year, I was doing my best to keep my East Anglian ladies duly 'attended' to, along with several in Cambridge.

Photography. That started to be recognised by some of the London crowd as being pretty good and several people urged me to make a business of it, so I did. I confined myself largely to the upper echelons of the society that I had become part of and had no need to advertise. I still don't. What I hadn't given thought to was the fact that in taking photos of women, whether it was in my various studios or in their homes, they were mostly what you might call 'ripe' women.

Ripe in the sense that they were sexually active (and in some cases inactive, through no choice of their own). There were more than a few who weren't getting satisfaction from their partners .. or anything at all in quite a few cases. Then there were the outright promiscuous ones. They were fun. Nymphomaniacs now they were a whole different ball game, often literally!

Shooting women in their underwear or lingerie, seemingly made them horny. Sort of half way to bed in a manner of speaking. They often gave into their desires and I was only too ready to satisfy those needs. Then there were the French and Italian women. Nothing much stopped them hopping into bed at the drop of a hat … or their panties. To a lesser extent that applied to Spanish and German women. The Dutch were pretty feisty and … the Scandinavians...well, I don't think I need to explain their approach to 'free' living.

They were the 'ripe' women, LL. Most made the moves themselves often  with not a hint of interest from me. The shoots have all been private, apart from some contract work, largely here in the States. The women all seemed to feel safe and secure with me and the cameras were something that, strangely, has put them at their ease - the less confident ones that is. Those shoots led to other introductions, mainly among the women folk and so I soon found myself bouncing from one to the other, largely around the home counties near London and of course London itself. I guess bouncing was the right word. There has been plenty of that.

Several introductions from my UK clients to friends of theirs on the continent led to so much more. You could say in taking on photographic commission there, I shagged my way across and up and down Europe.. From the Eastern European Countries to the Atlantic in France and from the tip of Italy all the way north to Finland...including literally everywhere in between.

All of this led to my becoming part of  quite a wealthy set of people. When Ash and I married there were more than a few that were disappointed, but those relationships have now, after Ash's passing, been renewed, both in the UK and across Europe, to say nothing of what happens over here. Being part of that set led to my establishing myself in Cannes, where I bought my villa in 2015. It has seen a lot of use since then, especially the bedrooms!

As you will perceive LL, your little dalliance in March 2004 had cause and effect. You eventually caused yourself to end up with your vertically and horizontally challenged partner in what seems to me, something of a cul-de-sac in life. That was the effect for you.

Through you actions back then you caused me to look elsewhere. We parted, but that came quite a bit later than when you first caused me to examine my options. That led me to the women on the internet and those more local to where I lived, that I either knew or who were introduced to me.

Then after you had gone I concentrated on my property 'empire' adding more, selling some and of course using London and Cambridge a lot more. London led me to all the other women, to the photography in the UK and abroad and eventually to Ash. I already had residency here through my investments LL. Marrying Ash completed the deal as far as being a citizen is concerned..

Sadly, Ash passed away some six years ago but that led me to my friends who I spend  summers with in France, Spain, Italy and Greece

All caused by your actions in 2004 and what flowed from your small time, small minded deceit, effected a wholly different and wonderful life than the one I suspect I would have had with you. One misstep on your part caused you to miss out on the chance of a lifetime. Never mind, there have been quite a few who have benefited instead of you, but also because of you.

The moral of this is that every action has a reaction and every cause has an effect. If you hadn't strayed I guess I wouldn't be where I am now. So....thank you for straying, being deceitful and untrustworthy


Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment