Monday, March 29, 2021

From Every Angle

 

For LL in the UK

The title of this blog describes the shots taken LL - from every angle. Some are photos of clients, others of friends. I am sure you follow my meaning regarding the latter. There only two or three that I would describe as intimate and the rest are either posed or informal shots.

I never once thought when I met you that you would trigger a whole new life and reawaken my interest in photography. I have nothing to thank you for apart from perhaps providing the trigger that changed my life. Looking back, those two years of seeing you now seem like an aberration in my life. Once you betrayed me, everything moved forward. As you correctly guessed, I was not one to let the grass grow beneath my feet.








France

Pre-copulation



France

Post copulation drink



New York

Posing


France





London

Now they were very nice, very nice indeed.



France

Quite a 'naughty girl' was Jacinthe




Norfolk, UK

She's actually watching something on TV, believe it or not. That soon came to an end LL and something far noisier started!







Birmingham, UK

Hotel encounter. Nicely posed and looking superb.






Devon

Another pose but this was only going to end in one way...or two or three in fact. Superb is all I can say about this lady. Her name is Julie.







Newcastle

Emma looks very sexy in this shot and in fact she loves her copy. It was posed of course but she was also my lover for three months in 2004...in between all the others.








Carcassonne

Taken behind my 'blue gazebo' in the back of my home. You can work out how Alex got that all over tan during her two week stay with me. Just think LL, me spending two whole weeks with her in my bed every night, naked the both of us. And, she was one hungry and insatiable woman. The year was 2007 and she was my first visitor there, just after I had bought the property.





Alnwick 2005

Beautiful curvature don't you think LL. I certainly did. So firm after handling yours.








Chicago






Barbados 

Posed shot but not a client...







Atlanta, Georgia

No excess fat there, no cellulite, just firm buttocks and boobs LL.








Houston, Texas

Stopover hotel encounter. Only have three good shots of Lisa. This is one.





Marlow, Bucks, UK

Camilla. Great arse, great dimples, great breasts and a great lay 10/10!






Spain

Alejandra and a very noisy bed. Talk about creaking. It certainly had all its joints eased with the two of us giving it a work out...and ourselves. She had really flexible joints too LL. Her knees went all the way back to her ears. She told me that position made her come multiple times - she was right and she did.






Hong Kong 2008








Osaka, Japan 2008

The view over Osaka Bay. The near view was also pretty good too! Japanese women who are 'free' like to 'experience' Western men. There is a reason but I'll let you figure that out LL. Personally, I found out the year before. Fumiko certainly liked what I gave her and kept coming back for more until I had to depart for Seattle.




Paris

Another lady enjoying an affair and me enjoying her. Had really nice breasts as you can see LL. Couldn't keep my hands off them and she loved it so it was a joy to us both.





New Buckenham, Norfolk 2004

The site of our first time. She was desperate when I first met Julia, then she calmed down a bit on subsequent occasions. I could often fit her in after getting back from you on a Monday LL - her day off. She said I fitted her perfectly in every direction.




Keswick 2004-2006 - Off and On

Becky. Friday mornings were good as we could slip an extra session in. I loved slipping into Becky and she adored it LL.











Limoges France







California

Up close and then personal.







Anguilla, West Indies 2017

Yes they are extra large LL and 100% genuine.






New Hampshire 2017

A fun shot. The coffee is cold by the way, but the lady is hot and was then.








London 2009

We were supposed t be looking at this re-development possibility together - she is an architect. Somehow her plans went a little off the agenda, or at least my agenda. I think stripping and having sex there had always been on her agenda. We were already lovers LL, so we slipped into and me into her very easily.





Penrith

Ver ysexy lady was Helen. Haven't seen her since 2006 but I still hear from her occasionally. You could say that you shred me with her as Helen was one of my early lovers post March 2004. When you look at her in the photo you perhaps can see why my interest in you waned in tandem with your deceit. 9/10.








Carlisle







Carlisle







Near Bordeaux, France 2008







London 2018




Martel, Lot, France

I have a home in the country near Souillac, as you know. Eve has a home in Martel. I like Martel and I like Eve lots, especially when she presents herself to me as above LL, and she has done that a lot in Lot and likes it lots. I like it lots too😉😜











Shipdham, Norfolk 2004

I used to pay for my newspaper delivery in that village which how I met Leanne. I'm pleased I did. We became fuck buddies. I liked her size in all areas and she loved my size. Thick and firm she said. I said round and firm and we both enjoyed each other's attributes regularly. Did you know LL - perhaps not - some weeks I had sex every day, in fact a lot of weeks and with a number of different women. You had no idea of course, but then how could you - I was far more careful than you were.




King's Lynn, Norfolk

Talking of regular romps, this lady was one of my favourites and I am sure you can see why LL.

Cathy lived in King's Lynn and we met regularly right through from 2004 until I stopped either living in, or visiting Norfolk. Although I kept the house there until later on, I actually moved to London and over here in late 2006. However, I did go back to stay with several of my women including Cathy and I have no doubt you can see why, partly.

She was a little taller than you LL, not a lot, but sporting a very firm and curvy body that needed to be regularly serviced and satisfied. That task... indeed pleasure fell to me. We had chatted on the internet and it was Cathy that pushed to meet up, rather than me. In the end I agreed and we met in a hotel in Swaffham for a drink. That we of course we could size each other up, personality wise.

Unlike many of the women I met in this manner, those that largely wanted to be wined and dined and shagged, Cathy and I clicked almost immediately when we met. That was very nice and to me surprising given she was over twenty years younger. She was also about fifteen years younger than you were LL, at the time.

After that first drink we met again twice for dinner. On the third meet she invited me back after our meal LL, I stayed the night and slept with Cathy for the first time. It was the first of many, many times we made love. I have had many women in the last seventeen years, but Cathy must rank among the top ten. You don't, regardless of your behavior you were nowhere near physically...or indeed knowledgeably. I'm sure you will understand the last part LL.

Imagine Cathy and I together, particularly in 2004 and 2005, when you thought you had me all to yourself and you had me and the other men you shagged. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Her legs wrapped around me holding me inside her and those wonderful boobs all to myself. And...Cathy couldn't get enough of me so I was very busy … and that's apart from my other women. You, thought you were clever, you were smug, but most of all LL, you were a fool. If only you hadn't...your life would be so different.







New Hampshire 2020

This shot is a puzzle for you - I wonder if you can figure it out.....





Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment