Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Right Path


For LL in the UK

Another selection LL, mainly in black and white, my preferred medium.

There are many repeats here in terms of the person involved, but the photos are different ones.

Looking back over these shots and indeed in some cases encounters, I never once realised that your misdemeanour revealed by you in March 2004 would lead to the life it did for me. It was one of those forks in life. I had the courage to take my path, you sadly, for both of us, didn't.








Suffolk 2004

Over a barrel literally, almost. A summer dress and nothing else in the summer of 2004 and yes it was at the back of a pub that I took this shot. Jenny had the keys and we met there one Sunday morning. I won't mention the town as they may lead to identification.

She had been wearing panties but those had come off inside. This was a quick snatched photo taken outside. I met Jen via the Internet and by August 2004 we had met  and  slept together several times, after all I had to fill all those weekdays with something.  Filling Jen was one of them and once tried, she couldn't get enough of me. 

T say I was surprised in those early days is an understatement. I never once thought that younger women would be interested in me. They were...lots and lots of them LL. It wasn't too difficult given you lack of commitment to let you languish in the background.









Norfolk 2005

The main bathroom at my Norfolk home is where this shot was taken. Her name is Abigail, or Abbey. Nice isn't she - another who having once partaken wanted more LL. I certainly wasn't complaining. This is afterward by the way. The date in my file is March 9 2005.








Norfolk 2006

Once again in the county I used to call home. This shot of  Clare was taken at her home, and old stone built place to the north east of where I lived. The house had fairly large grounds and a well established Wisteria on the front of the building. Whenever I see Wisteria now, I often think of Clare and what she might be doing nowadays.

Clare was divorced and we 'found' each by chance, my notes tell me. It was one of those evenings when few were online and Clare made contact with me. I'm glad she did, not only for the two very good reasons in the photo above, either. She was good intelligent company. Clare had inherited the house from her parents, hence its size and the fact it was hers and not part of her divorce settlement.

She liked me taking shots of her LL. It started almost the second time we were together at her place, which surprised me. Clare had asked if I would take her photo and would I be uncomfortable if she was partly naked. I told her no, but I asked her why she felt OK about doing that with me as we had only seen each other a few times. The answer she gave me was that she trusted me. I asked her how and she said she just knew she could. 

She was right. I have never ever taken advantage of a woman, unlike some woman have of me. Maybe I was too trusting. I certainly was with you LL and you let me down badly. No standards that is/was your problem.

The shot above is one I took of Clare. She was proud of her bosoms as I called them once. The term stuck between us as a bit of a joke. Clare was proud of them and they were proud in their own right. Inevitably we ended up in bed together and I became intimately acquainted with said 'bosoms'. they were wonderful.

We parted by mutual agreement about a year and a half later. We were both busy and Clare spent a lot of time in Bermuda, where she also had a home. I have met her several times since those days - in Bermuda and in Florida.










France 2006

My first French lay that year. Her name is Martine. Quite young at thirty, quite sexy and very hungry. Small boobs, nice pussy and a generous heart. She loved the way I made love LL. Told me nobody had made her come so much as me nor in such a way. Quite a compliment, I have noted at the time.









Norfolk 2005

Not just Norfolk LL, but on my doorstep almost. That is she was in the same visit temporarily, staying with friends. We met in an almost odd way. 

I was in a polo shirt, jeans and boots, plus googles. As you know, I didn't normally dress in that manner - there was a reason I was using a strimmer (weed eater over here) and gradually working my way down the driveway from the top near the house. For some reason I paused and removed my ear protectors, dropping them down around my neck and stopped the strimmer, leaving to idle. Call it a sixth sense if you will but as I turned to look down the driveway LL, the lady above was walking toward me.

Her name is Julie. Not the first to walk up my drive thinking it was a lane, nor in fact the last. It happened with some frequency until they saw the house and cars then realised their mistake ad turned around. Of those I actually spoke to, without exception, they were visitors rather than residents. Such was the case with Julie. She had walked further up the drive than most and so I said hello. Julie introduced herself and said she was sorry and had mistaken the drive for a lane. I told her if she would like to walk through past my house and into the meadow to feel free. I walked back with her, to point her in the right direction.

Julie glanced at my back garden and thought it was lovely and asked if she could take a look. We walked around the garden then we both sat on one of the benches on my patio LL. I offered coffee - it was accepted. We drank it and talked then Julie said she had better go, but wondered if I would mind if she walked up my drive during her stay in the village. I told her to feel free.

The next day around 10.30 a.m. I was sitting alone in my garden drinking my coffee when Julie suddenly appeared through the archway at the rear of the car port She was wearing shorts and a loose top which wasn't tucked in I was dressed similarly early that July. It was a hot day in the making. How hot I was to find out quite soon. I offered her coffee, she chose coke. I put some ice cubes in the glass and poured. By then she had wandered inside and I handed it to her LL.

Julie asked if she could see the house, so I showed her around the ground floor. She was complimentary then we headed upstairs. I started with the fifth bedroom over the car port and worked through the numbers until I came to number two, my son's old bedroom. She asked if this was my room. I said no mine is next. Some sixth sense told me that there was more to this 'tour' than just seeing the house.

Sure enough, when we hit my bedroom things started to happen.It was those bedrooms LL. like a countdown 5,4,3,2 then 1. In her mind and quite close behind in mine. Julie went to the main window, stood there and started removing her shorts. Then she pulled her top over her head, by which time I had managed to remove my top. I undid my shorts and kicked them off while she watched focusing I have noted, on the bulge in my underwear. Given that it was growing by the minute it was difficult to miss!

Julie and I walked toward each other and as we did she undid her bra and threw on the chair in my then bedroom. Her breasts stood out like cones,as they are in the shot above - taken the following day.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I returned the kiss. I could feel those very firm boobs of hers hard against my chest, which only added to the growth in my member further down. It didn't go to waste either LL. In fact it received more than its usual exercise that day. One thing about younger women, they have a lot of energy and …. appetites.

The photo was taken later that same week - posed while I lay on the floor. Imagine LL - there was you thinking you were running rings around me while I had those lovely thighs around me, several times that week. Julie had to leave for her home at the end of that week. She told me it was a break she would never forget. I think I said something similar but haven't recorded it/ What a lady!












Hamburg, Germany 2007

Not that far from the docks, as it turned out, and there was a lot of docking with Ilse. We met in the city and I spent a few nights in her apartment before my onward trip to Denmark. I took this shot very early one morning and Ilse loved it, especially in black and white. She wasn't a bad lay either. We went back to bed after the photo 'opportunity', after all it was the weekend and a time for exercise and relaxing.


🔆






The following shots are a brief change in this blog. Ladies I have known... but with their clothes on!


Italy 2008

This is not the evening, despite Chiara's dress. It is in fact quite early, after an all night party in Milan. We went to bed about an hour after this shot was taken on our walk back to her home. I had her coat, so she didn't freeze.









New York City 2012

A friend, her name is Liz, who I met while walking. We shared coffee together. We have shared more and still do if the opportunity arises, but not that particular year. She's single...so am I, LL.












 
France 2008

She's actually a client LL. But what was she wearing beneath that coat, if anything. Only she and I know and you would have to guess. Her name is Lilliane.








France 2007

Also France, but a year earlier and way out in the country south of Rouen. She was getting dressed when I took this shot while waiting downstairs for her. We were on our way out for an evening meal. Very nice lady was Sylvie - well she was very nice to me in all sorts of ways.










Germany 2009

Gisela, was yet another client who lived in part of Heidelberg. We are both leaning out of windows in her building. I have posted this one only, as others show her face. Any earlier and it would have shown a lot more than her face LL!











British Columbia, Canada 2009

This one was taken in a place called Blaine, just off I-5 heading down to Washington State. I had spent some time to the north of Vancouver and was heading on down to see the folks in Oregon, when I decided to have an overnight stop before the final leg. That became three nights when I got chatting to this lady above who was staying at my motel. She was headed north....I was headed south but that first night there we both headed to her room.

I stayed an extra night, for obvious reasons, and continued not sleeping in my room. During the day which was a Sunday LL, we drove out into the country, found this derelict property and had a poke around. It's where this shot above was taken. The old property wasn't the only thing that was poked around out there. The lady in question, Lori, requested that I use my 'poker' on her. Not content with being fucked twice the night before and that morning, she desired a midday 'top up' of the white stuff. She was well and truly creamed.








Near Wymondham, Norfolk 2005

Sophie

A true blonde LL and I am sure you can guess how I know. This isn't a park - it's her garden. She had a gardener and it wasn't me, although you could say I plowed her furrow and cultivated her. I even sowed some seed.

The tree climbing? That was just Gabby (Gabriella) fooling around. I spent a number of afternoons and mornings there...and more than a few nights. She was separated at the time in 2005. In the end the house ad that lovely garden had to go to sort out the divorce, but she wasn't poor LL. Far from it. Her ex was in his early forties and she 'attached' herself to me apparently because I was stable, kind, mature and good in bed. She was pretty good herself.

We are still in touch. Last met in London in 2019 at my home there.









York, UK 2004-2007

Jenny was a stop off on my way back from you and on my way to you. By 2006 I no longer  travelled to see her  and then had the added onward journey to your neck of the woods. Consequently, I spent a lot more time with her. It was only two hours door to door. She was a lot younger than you, more knowledgeable sexually and good fun to be with.

This shot of Jenny in her bath was taken one Saturday afternoon after we had given her mattress a good workout. SO, what is on display is where I had been  that afternoon. I was sitting on the loo, camera in hand of course.











Burlington, Vermont 2007

This shot was taken close to the Canadian border. In fact Montreal was only a fairly short drive away, but we stayed on the US side of the border. The location is a cabin on this woman’s parent’s property. I guess you could say I had been lured there in a pleasant sort of way.

I had driven up there as Kara, the lady above, had called to say her parents wanted more photos. I had previously undertaken a shoot of the family and some of the scenery on their large acreage. I wasn’t going to turn down a further shoot for a good client, so off I went driving up from my newly acquired home near Concord NH, LL. It is about two and a half hours to Burlington on 89, so no big deal.

Lot of forest up their, but then there's a lot down here in New Hampshire. Their cabin was set some way from their house a short drive into the forest on their land.

I arrived, rolling up on their driveway, expecting to be greeted by Albie, the man of the house. Instead it was his daughter that came out to meet me. Kar showed me inside the house and as I paced some of my equipment down in the hallway I asked where her mom and dad were. 'Oh they're in Boston for the weekend plus', she said. I looked at her quizzically, LL and that was when she volunteered the fact that she wanted me to photograph her...not anything else.

You have to bare in mind LL that I found myself in a large house with a woman just about thirty, slim and attractive.. I wasn't going to turn her down. After all she was quite photogenic and I was sure we could get some good shots. She was in a sleeveless, cotton, summer dress. It was quite pretty. Kara asked me if I wanted her to change. I said no that she looked just fine as she was. I set about getting some shots around the house - ground floor. Then outside, we took more. Kara got into it well and posed naturally for my camera.

It was about that point that she suggested that some photos at the cabin that I ha never seen might be good, providing a more natural backdrop. I had driven up in a Lexus so she started the Toyota $WD...I think it was  RAV - and we set off. It was just under two miles from the house and just inside their land, she told me.

Kara jumped out, switched the engine off ,walked up the two steps to the cabin and unlocked the door. She suggested I look for a few suitable spots for some shots while she aired the cabin and tidied it a bit. I thought nothing of what she said and duly took a stroll around, walking some several hundred feet from the cabin. I found a spot. Mountains in the far distance a small clearing with the view framed by trees - ideal. I wandered back, half expecting Kara to be outside.

She wasn't, so I went up the two steps onto the veranda and went inside. Kara was just inside in the main room sitting or rather half laying on a couch. She was naked, completely, not a stitch in sight. She got up walked over to me. Her slim naked body topped by a pair of generous sized breasts. I had been well and truly lured LL.

When she started on the belt of my chinos, I didn't stop her in fact I helped her. Chinos off she slipped my underpants down while I held first by the hips then by her buttocks. We kissed. I have never thought it strange for a young woman to want to kiss an older man and by now I knew younger women rather like or even prefer older men.

We were both naked. I never found out whether there was bedroom there as we didn't get any further than the cuch. I made her come with my mouth and tongue then I slipped inside her having mounted her on the couch. Thank God it was sturdy, because it took a fair pounding that day. Kara felt free to scream to shout, I guess because of our location and on her second coming she certainly let rip with her moans her 'Oh, oh, oh's' and general loud noises that some women make when they are coming.

I had held back from coming myself so when I withdrew (she liked the fact I stayed inside after she had come), I was still pretty erect. Kara was young then and she recovered quite quickly. Throwing herself on top of me she lowered her soft open and extremely wet pussy over my erection LL. Warm and wet are what I recall writing this and as she started her up and down movement the noise of her juices slurping around my cock. I recall you saying that when you and I were fucking, that your pussy and my cock 'were talking to each other'. Funny what sticks in your mind isn't it?

While I was stuck inside Kara she lowered herself over me, at first to kiss why she rose up and down slowly then after kissing to offer me those generous boobs of hers to my mouth. I recall my first 'taste' and was surprised at how hard and erect her nipples were, but then she was a pretty aroused young woman by then. Those breasts were lovely and firm too and as she pounded up and down on me they became quite hard which kept me in the same condition...elsewhere. Finally she came, but I hadn't finished with her. She rolled off stood and I did too. 

Without a word I turned her around and bent her over the arm of the couch. She had figured what was coming and had her legs well apart as I entered her from behind. I didn't hang about. I fucked her hard and very fast. Boy - did she moan, did she shout, her face a picture of distress almost and then alternating back to pleasure. Somehow, I don't know how, I extracted another climax from her as I came and shot my load inside her. It did something to her too, because I had caused her to gush. There was cum and juices everywhere.

Kara wasn't in a fit state to drive us back straightaway so I left her to clean up and made us both some instant coffee that I found in a cupboard. When she reappeared she was dressed and her hair was back tied behind her head. We sat drinking the coffee on those two steps listening to the birds and Kara asking if she might visit me at my home near Concord. I agreed and we met up a few times, basically for sex on her part. I think my performance in the woods of Vermont had impressed her. She was also a very good lay which probably had something to do with my continued interest in her...in her. 9/10













Devon 2006

Being daring in Devon, maybe? Not really LL. First of all it was quite early in the day ona weekday, second it was in a fairly quiet stretch of the North Devon coast, third her costume/bikini is where I am sitting with my camera (waterproof) and finally we knew she had the option of immersing herself in the sea if necessary.

We or rather Becky (Rebecca) had planned to take a few shots of her nude and then she would put her bikini back on. As it turned out we got a bit carried away in the lee of the cliffs and clothes were the last thing we were thinking of. It was a pleasure being between her thighs...for her and for me.

I met her when she was visiting another friend (and lover) in Bristol. We exchanged details and the result was I spent four days with her that summer at her place near Barnstaple.  Becky was another good lay and her boobs were nice and firm and relatively young (my notes LL). 8/10 



🔃













Kensington, London 2009

Three photos above, not in the correct sequence, are of  Isla. Her father was Scots, like mine.

Isla was, and probably still is, one bored wealthy lady who lived in a very modern apartment in a part of Kensington. London. I had met her at a party one Friday night and received an invitation to visit her on the Sunday. Why me? I have some idea why, but that I will leave you to guess LL.

I turned up to find her in her apartment wearing a flimsy gown that was almost sheer, revealing that all she wore beneath was her panties. I should, I guess set the scene a little. I had seen her at several parties in London over the past twelve months and one party in New York. we had chatted and circulated and she had flirted with me. On the Friday night before I called at her place we found ourselves in the depths of the house where the party was looking for the bathroom...or ostensibly on her part, as it turned out.

I arrived in that area to find Isla apparently just about the head my way along the corridor, although afterward I realised she had been there waiting for me. The corridor was narrow and so it seemed we would have to squeeze past each other. I stood to one side with my back to the wall as Isla turned sideways facing me, to pass. Except she didn’t. Her breasts brushed against my chest and then she kissed me. Her hand found my crotch and she said, ‘What have we got here’. That wasn’t a question it was a statement. I kissed her and placed my hands on her buttocks and squeezed them, then I placed my right hand on her breast and squeezed that too.

That is how I was invited over to her home and knew what lay in store when I arrived. So, seeing her in that flimsy gown was no big surprise, in fact it was a very pleasant one. The gown came off, I was allowed a whole series of photos and as you can see from the few I have posted above LL we got  closely....acquainted. As morning exercise goes it was pretty damn good, a 9/10 for this lady who was bordering on nymphomania.

Late morning we showered and went out for a long leisurely lunch and a walk. Returning Isla to her home, she invited me in for coffee and/or tea. I chose coffee she chose tea...then I chose her and she chose me and I was up close and very personal with lovely body of hers. I didn't stay that night as I was flying to France on the Monday, but I think the lady was well satisfied. She came three times in the morning. Twice with me inside her and then the same again late afternoon.

After that she almost, but not quite, became something of a pest in her demands for me to make love to her. I managed of course, but I also manged Isla. We have met since in my New York apartment.





🔃











Boston, Massachusetts 2017

Camera at the bottom of the bed. Harper impaled. Hands on you could say LL. It was her idea for me to video our lovemaking. It turned her on watching herself in action and...coming.











Norwich 2004

Hannah wasn't the only one that was getting in a lather when I took this photo. Yours truly was full of anticipation and to her  delight it was showing quite a prominent way.

Hannah came aboard in a manner of speaking in May of that year and we had a relationship for almost two years. Two years of fondling those boobs and being nestled between those thighs....one way or another...and few more ways.

Lovely woman and definitely an 8/10.










Kingston-Upon-Thames, UK 2008

Somehow or the other I seem to cross paths with tall slim women a fair bit LL. That was the case with Helena above. She had invited me, on a commission, to undertake a shoot for her and off her.

I motored out there from my London home - the apartment then, but only just - and had expected meet her and her husband. It was quite a property and gated. I had to use an intercom to gain entry (rather like my place in Florida). It was Helena that answered the buzzer and told me to drive around the back and park there. The gates opened and I duly parked where requested.

As I started getting two camera bags out of the boot Helena appeared on the patio off to the side from where I was parked. She invited me in. Shooting, parking where requested and being invited in were to take on a whole different meaning, but I had no way of knowing that, at that point in time.

I went in, she offered me a mid morning drink. I said coffee would be good. I could smell it. She had already set it up, after I called her fro my car to say I was nearly there. Coffee poured sugar and creamer provided, we sat at the kitchen table, a large wooden affair. I asked if her husband would be joining us.

The answer to that was that he was away for a week and then Helena made an admission. She didn't really want photos she wanted company. I had to admit it was a large house, albeit in secure grounds, and that she was relatively young and alone. Some background is called for I guess. I didn't just get a phone call and roll up there LL. It was a friend who recommended me - a mutual friend. It seems as s often happened then and now, that the recommendation wasn't only for my photographic skills.

My reputation had grown over the few years that had passed since your deceit in 2004 among a certain circle of friends - in both respects. I know realised it had reached Helena's ears. I

I rarely make the first moves in the many encounters that have flowed from my photography and wasn't going to on this is occasion. Coffee finished I set about getting my cameras etc organised. Helena watched me for a while and then said that I only need take a few. It passed through my mind at that moment if not the photos what had I come out here for. I found out shortly afterward.

It was decided I leave the photos until later and she would show me the house, which she did. There was little doubt about their wealth let alone the property itself. Inevitably, we went upstairs and ended up in a bedroom. Not the marital one, but another out of the six or so there appeared to be. When  stopped in that room this tall slender woman turned around and said, 'Take me to bed, please'.

I was no longer surprised at such approaches LL. It happened often and pretty frequently. Still does to some extent LL.

Helena was wearing a dress. She turned her back to me and asked me to unzip her. I found the tab on the zipper and was so close I could smell her hair which was fresh and fragrant and thick. I moved it away to her left should and kissed her neck. She threw her head back and uttered an mmm, in appreciation. Slowly,  I pulled the zipper downward. As I did the dress parted revealing her back then her bra strap. I pulled it lower until it revealed the curve of her buttocks.

Helena shrugged the dress off her shoulders and let it slide down her arms until it fell down to her waist. Momentarily, it was held there by her hips. Then, LL, I undid her bra strap and my own belt, pulling my polo shirt over my head. My trousers and underwear headed south at about the same time Helen's dress fell to the floor, with a soft swish.

I have met and enjoyed quite a few women who wore dresses or skirts and tops with no bra and panties beneath. Helena was a first, in that she had worn a bra, but when that dress hit the floor it revealed that she had no panties on. From there we caressed each other explored each other, intimately and then made love in that bedroom, twice.

I stayed most of the day until early evening. Then I headed back to London and my home as I had stuff to do early the following day...or rather a lady to do. That wasn't before Helena and I reprised our morning performance and she got fucked twice more.

After that we took our moments from time to time. When her husband was away, when she was in Town and we used my apartment - why cheat on her husband? Simple really, he couldn't perform. I didn't know him at all beyond a photo at Helena's home, but I felt a bit sorry for him, having  such a  beautiful wife and not being able to enjoy her. Apparently, according to Helena, I more than made up for it. We marked each other 10/10. She was a fantastic lay LL. Long legs great body and lovely firm boobs.








  


London Apartment 2006

Sleeping beauty. She was asleep too. This is Emma my near neighbor at the time and a lovely girl. We slept together numerous times over about four years and to this day remain the best of friends...unlike you, but then she never cheated.













Norfolk Home 2004

This is Denise, one of three carrying that name LL. I took this in the summer of 2004 while she was still fast asleep. It had been a hot night, temperature wise and otherwise. Couldn't resist taking the photo as she looked so gorgeous just laying there.

Laying was what are relationship was all about. Both of us wanting to get laid, regularly. Denise lived in King's Lynn so only a short distance away from my home and this bed. Although we went out a few times she was largely interested in being bedded, which suited me. All the pleasure without a great deal of commitment.















London Studio 2006

Josie was a bit of a hippie friend of one of my lovers. She heard that I was a photographer (of sorts at that time) and arranged to call at my then rented studio in late October of 2006.

I hadn't expected her to want nude shots at all, but as she breezed in she came straight out with it saying that she hoped I didn't have a problem with some photos of her naked. Looking at her under her crazy idea of fashion, I decided I didn't. We started with clothed shots and then quite unashamedly she stripped right of and asked me where did I want her and how. I was sorely tempted to reply but I just smiled and directed her into a few poses like the one above.

As if by magic, being naked somehow shed her hippie image apart from her hair. Quite a beauty hiding under her mismatched clothes as you can see LL and I have to say a pair of gorgeous pert boobs of some size.

Did we or didn't we? Well she believed in free love and wasn't going to waste a naked body, or even two bodies, so.... 












Chelsea, London 2007

I spent two nights with Steph (Stephanie) that weekend. Friday and Saturday. This shot was taken just after we had awoken on the Sunday morning. Love the way I have captured the early sunlight in this one and of course her breasts.












Henley-on-Thames 2007

Who couldn't, as a red-blooded male, not like an ass like Lauren's. I certainly did especially when it was spread across my legs when she went cowgirl with me. I loved watching her rise and fall on my erection all wet and slippery. She said she liked it when things were the other way round and she could watch me plunging into her...all wet and slippery. The other way round. Now there's a phrase and one which was put into practice with lauren on quite a few occasions.

The one thing about any large city and its surrounds LL, is that I could and can have various lovers and there is only a miniscule chance any will trip over the others. Of course there were more than a few situations where I have been 'passed' from one woman to another, by way of recommendation and on those threesome occasions physically and literally.















Carcassonne 2016

Laurène is a friend from Cannes. The round of parties and other activities both onshore and off can get a bit tiresome, so I invited her to Carcassonne for the first time in 2016. It was entirely relaxing and relaxed as was our lovemaking. Nice and slow and very enjoyable (excluding when climaxes were approaching of course).

We had five days of wandering through the surrounding countryside villages markets and my grounds. Laurène bathed in the pool naked, of course and we ate and drank well.

This shot was taken at the far end of my land away from the house and you would be correct in guessing she is not wearing panties. The rest including what I did with those lovely breasts, I will leave to your imagination LL.















Praia A Mare, Italy 2007

This is Jane. She is English and had rented an apartment in this seaside town on the west coast. I came across her when I took a trip, one of my first, from my home in Sorrento. I had just about mastered Italian road manners by then - incidentally LL, there aren't any.

I stopped here on the way down. It looked nice - great beach etc and when having lunch I met an English lady who was on her own. We got to talking. She was an artist and had been coming to Italy to pain for a few years. We decided to have dinner together, being the only two English people around. Jane told me she came from Harrow, north east London. I had manged to get a room in a small hotel for the night although after dinner and more than a bit of wine I ended up in Jane's apartment which was in an old house away from the sea.

I stayed the night. We made love several times (I think). I know she came at least three times and we had slept with the window and shutters open. At least in backed onto the rear of the property, not that anyone in Italy would have been too bothered at the sound of women climaxing. I stayed a second night and we made love again in a more sober manner.

I caught up with Jane in Harrow a few times and then our lives and my travels caused us to drift apart.








New York 2018

I get some lovely commissions LL and I certainly can't complain at being able to photograph women like this dear lady who must remain anonymous. I can't say any more.











London Studio 2007

I had used this old sheet to reflect some natural light back into the studio room. It was a sunny day and I didn't want to use artificial lighting on this occasion.

My subject was a woman who was part of a West End theatre company who I met at a party near my apartment in Docklands - amazing the people I have met over the years since your day. Photography came up as a topic via a friend of mine who was in the group that included Isobel. She asked if I would take her photo, so one Friday morning we met up at my then rented studio. 

I wasn't sure what she wanted so I suggested a few portrait shots and then some posed photos. That took a little under an hour. Izzy as she asked me to call her at the party wanted a little more than the stock poses and asked if I minded shots of her in her underwear. Being an actress she was a natural at adopting the right poses, whether she wanted to look haughty or just mischievous. That had made my job easier and I had no problem taking shots of her in her underwear, except as I found out when she stripped down to her slip as above, she was not wearing a bra.

I asked her about that, not that I minded, in fact I was secretly rather pleased. Izzy just said she hadn't bothered with one that morning. She wanted to feel 'free' for our session together. I soon discovered when she took her slip off that she pretty much didn't need a bra, given how firm her breasts looked to me.

I got to work with the camera as she posed, becoming increasingly sexy as she did so. It had an effect on me down below - I was hardening at the sight of her and her poses. Izzy knew, of course, what she was doing as most women do. When we decided enough shots had been taken and I was looking to put another card in the camera, Izzy just said 'fuck me' and she slipped her panties off. That is all you need to know LL, but she did meet up for more a few times.









Italy 2008

Believe it or not but this rather scantily clad lady is posing for a shoot I undertook for her. This tumble down building was at the far end of the plot her property near Bergamo sat upon and I suggested the building as a backdrop - the beautiful set against the ugly, or as she put rather beautifully - il bello il  contro il brutto.

Giulia was a name given to me by a very close friend in Milan. As you can see LL she turned out to be another slim long legged lady who was Italian in every way...and I mean every way. There I will leave it





Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment