Friday, March 26, 2021

Rear View Attributes


For LL in the UK

Pretty much a yes in every instance here. Most of the yes's came from the ladies. More repeats of women you have seen before and a few new ones that you haven't seen at all. 

I like to spread myself around so the locations are all over. The ladies liked spreading themselves too. More often than not it was they who made the running. I merely followed their lead, enthusiastically, I hasten to add. You could call most of this blog 'a peach' of a view. In part it is also about beautiful juicy 'melons', as well.

You were very naive believing that your dalliances would go unnoticed and that I wouldn't react and seek others. In a nutshell you shot yourself in the foot. I just 'shot' and 'shot' everywhere, regularly. Not only after you of course but during your time, once I knew you couldn't be trusted.












Richmond Yorkshire 2004

During that year, post March, and your admission, I made sure I had regular 'watering holes' on my journeys up and down the country. Helen was one such watering hole. I would book into the hotel and she would join me for a night or two. Usually a Monday and Tuesday, but sometimes Thursday nights as well.

The photo is view of her lovely arse just before she took my length (and width) from behind. She liked it from behind, nice and slow to start with then whoosh, real fast when she started coming. Other positions were in play. Helen was married, but her army husband was away a lot and she became quite frustrated. As she told me, there is only so much masturbation that you can take.







Norwich 2004

When I arrived at Jane's place, I went straight in. I had been given a key some six months before, in late March of 2004. Jane was well, rather like me, highly sexed, quite boisterous in bed and possessed of two wonderful breasts. Add to that the fact she was (and is) ten years younger than you LL. 

Whenever, we needed some 'exercise I would be over at her place in Sprowston giving her bed, and both of us, a workout. Horizontal jogging, I think they used to call it. On the day in the photo Jane had showered as you see her. I have always thought wet clothes on a woman that show what she is sporting is very sexy and Jane knew that, hence the wet look above.

Our lovemaking that day was rather damp, in more ways than one!





Puerto Polenca 2006

Sometimes a photo is all that's needed LL. What a perfect woman and she was. Perfect in bed and perfect to look at. Also she was fun to be with. I saw her on my first day there. She was alone. I saw her on my second day there and she saw I was alone. Neither of us were alone after that. 

A brunette from France, her name was Lilou.








Mayfair, London 2016

One of the many clients I have photographed. It wasn't supposed to be a lingerie shoot for Hilary, but that is how it it unwound. I'm glad it did as she looked great in the shots. She was so pleased with my work, she invited me back over to her home, but this time it wasn't for photographs. I must have a certain charisma to succeed in getting laid by so many women in what might be called my more mature years LL.

Whatever it is, and I don't really know, I certainly don't complain when opportunity presents itself. Perhaps those 'recommendations have something to do with it. Hilary said I was recommended...for something. She was/is divorced, by the way.






Norwich 2005

Another shot in one of my properties that were partly finished LL and another woman who wanted more than a tour of the unfinished house.

The lingerie I treated her too and she wanted to show it to me that Sunday morning in July 2005. Rachel, wanted to show it on her and completely off as well. I would have been a fool to resist and, as we had been 'connected' quite a lot in the preceding month or two, giving her a good fucking there came naturally as did she - three times.

Lingerie back on after a clean up, dress back on and off we went for Sunday lunch at a nice pub out in the country. If you are wondering, there was a suitable place for our athletics. Rachel had a really curvy body and superb breasts. A real (very real) handful, you might say.





Near Portland, Maine 2017

Back over this side of the pond for this shot LL. It has always surprised me how readily and easily women will allow their bodies to be photographed, including their pussy's. Many because all it is about is sex, but when my clients 'reveal all', that has been a bit of a surprise, especially in the early years of my photography LL.

Sandy, above, was a case in point. I had an invitation from her to travel up to Portland Maine, about two hours away. I set off early on the day in question, taking 202 rather than the Interstate and the tolls. Through Rochester and onto Portland.

I knew Sandy was an intro from another client and wondered who and what exactly to expect. Portland isn't the biggest place on the  map in the north east so I was guessing her place would be close into the city. My other thought was that after that appointment I could take some shots around Casco Bay before driving back to New Hampshire.

It never came to that, but Sandy came...several times. It all started with the shoot of course. I arrived. Coffee on the go. We chatted, discovered we were both single, drank our coffee. I asked about the photos she wanted. Sandy told me. She is a very upfront sort of woman. Told me I came highly recommended and then we got started. 

It was October. Sandy wore jeans and a thick top, but I could see she was slim.  She said she didn't want anything fancy just some shots out in the yard against the Fall colors on her trees and some inside. I had my camera bag and legs (tripod to you LL) and set them up, plus I took a few hand held shots. We went inside ad had some more coffee. Halfway through mine Sandy said she was going to change and went upstairs. Next thing is she's calling down saying she'd like some photos up there. I walk into her bedroom and find her in the position you see her above, except the slip wasn't up when I entered.

I could tell there was no bra beneath the slip, straight away because her nipples were making their presence known when I stood in front of her. She said that she hoped I didn't mind, but she wanted some more feminine photos. It was all a game of course LL. That became apparent while I was shooting multiple shots from different angles in the room and she slowly raised the hem of her slip. The photo shows you what I saw - her pussy.

It didn't take much from there for her to lose the slip in a heap on the floor and for me to join her...and I mean join to her. Both naked, her legs spread accommodatingly and with me on top, we made love. Then we reversed positions and did it all over again. She came twice, me during her second orgasm. I stayed and provided a full service again that night.

I seem to just fall into these situations of finding women who are simply hungry for sex and want a man inside them. Sandy certainly like it and my appendage doing its work on her.





Fakenham, Norfolk 2006

I guess you hardly remember now at your age LL, but younger woman are particularly hungry for sex and I certainly found they were up for it, or rather down pretty much at the drop of a hat or their panties.

That was the case with Laura above. I had met her previously with a few of her friends and one of mine who I had slept with from time to time, since 2005. Laura got into conversation with me in the group when we all met for lunch. She sat next to me on a bench type seat with her thigh tight against mine and her hand staying onto my leg from time to time. To keep in touch we all exchanged cell phone numbers that day.

Laura texted me a day later asked what I was doing and would I like to meet up. I agreed and drove to where she lived. I knew I was on a promise that had been clear ever since that lunch LL. Sure enough I was greeted by Laura in her gown. I asked her about photos and she said for me to go ahead. That was when she showed me upstairs to her bedroom and shrugged off the gown, revealing a pair of the nicest boobs I had seen....all day. Considering that it was two in the afternoon and I had said goodbye to my bed-mate earlier in the day, Laura was doing well...and so was I!

There aws no need to guess or ask we just stripped off and Laura lay back to get laid. After her third orgasm in three different positions she asked me how I had learned how to make love the way I did with her. I merely said she had brought out the best in me, at which she laughed, gave me a big cuddle and lay back naked beside me.

Her boobs were raelly firnm and went quite hard when she was fully aroused LL...and you must have wondered back in your time with me, what I did when you and I weren't together. The answer...anyone but you. I was fortunate. For a guy you accused of having few friends, I did vey well, very well indeed. I did then and certainly do now, have far more friends than you ever did.








Cambridge 2005

Olivia and you might say this was a lingerie shoot gone a little wrong. It wasn't a shoot and her lack of panties at this point was entirely intentional. They had come off with her trousers. I took this shot just after she had removed her blouse. We had been out to dinner at a place called the Back Street Bistro. I don't think it's there any more, but it was a good place to eat in its time

I guess this scene might be entitled 'getting ready for bed'.

Fact is I was naked except for my boxers when I took this shot. Then we were in each others arms. Blouse on the floor quickly followed by Olivia's bra. My boxers joined her clothes and we weren't even in the bedroom of her apartment at that point. We did make it eventually but not before my haed was buried between her legs as she sat on her couch, lapping up what I was doing for her and to her. Then an explosion of 'yes, just there, oh yes, yes yesssss!'

After that we made it to the bedroom and became fully connected much to her and my delight LL. Yes she did have lovely body and yes she was an excellent lay. 9/10 against your 5/10. You know why you score so low on my points, don't you.






Bawdeswell, Norfolk 2005

Kathy and I had an off and on fling ranging through 2005 to 2008/ Off and on not because we didn't get on but because that was the way she wanted things. I was happy to go along with that given my numerous other involvements LL. Rather nice isn't she. Slim and attractive and sporting everything a red-blooded male desires.












Cannes 2016

Someone that have posted at length about in a previous blog. Just thought I would post another shot of Alex for your edification. Another lovely woman.









Near Bourges, France 2007

I undertook several trips to France in 2007. Suddenly, due to intros by friends in London, I acquired quite a few clients. Some just for photographs, but being France the women I shot sought a little extra on the side. I did photograph families of course, but I have not sought to bore you with their photos LL.

The lady above well into her forties and was lacking a certain something in her life. You could say there was a hole in it and four three nights I filled it. That rather crude comment apart, she was quite a lovely woman both physically and in personality. Marthe lived alone in a rambling place in the country and for want ofa  better description an artist. A very good one in fact. I learned a little from her during our discussions on framing views and also poses. She was very good posing herself for my shots. The one above being a case in point.










Cambridge 2005

I met this lovely lady as a result of knowing Olivia who is mentioned above. Her name is Emily and to put it bluntly all she was interested in with me was getting laid LL. One of those younger women that could never get enough. I was happy to provide her with a ready supply. After all she was only in her thirties, very willing and attractive. Just over the hour south of my place made it an easy ride, just like Emily. 

To put it in the vernacular, she was a 'goer'. Once we started she was away straight into fast thrusting, shouting and coming. Boobs bouncing all over the place due to her athletics and all I had to do was turn up and make sure I could stay up. The latter wasn't difficult in her presence!

We bounced around literally for about eight months...in between things, and I was in between things when I wasn't shagging Emily - mainly thighs.










London Studio 2016

A mystery woman and that is all I am saying, due to who she is.









Near Home, Norfolk 2004

I'l give three guesses as to where this led. Not the grass path I had cut with my strimmer but the removal of Kate's panties. The shot was taken one evening when she and I walked across the fields and came back via my driveway. Then we walked to the other side of my house wher this path had been cut. That was when Kate said to me that she wanted me to take her right there, on the ground hidden by the grass and a good quarter mile from that country road.

We couldn't be seen, the grass was soft, her panties came off and I sat watching as she removed them. I dropped my shorts and boxers and Kate at first straddled me with her dress around her waist. Then she rolled onto her back with her legs open and up and having already aroused herself on my cock, invited me in. I took the plunge....again and again accompanied by plenty of moans...from Kate.

 I had a lot of fun while I was still seeing you LL, and it amused me greatly that you never knew. I didn't feel guilty for a number of reasons. The main one being that you had played away behind my back, first. Add to that your lack of commitment and I felt free to play the field (literally in Kate's case) and wait and see if would take the plunge with me. You didn't so I didn't stop and you lost out big time, as you now know, of course.












Long Stratton, Norfolk 2005 -2007

This shot should be entitled 'After the Event'. Perhaps preceded by exhausted. Amy and I met via the internet LL and we were both pleased we had. We had some really good times together in Norfolk, at my London apartment and over this side of the Pond in Florida. Giving the bed at that place you visited a good bashing. Nice long legs. they rested on my shoulders very easily😉😜. You never managed that being vertically challenged as you are.






 


Near Falaise, Calvados, France

Almost my first  in France LL, but not quite another lady beat her to it. It being me and my desire for connections of the type you once enjoyed with me in your bedroom. This was taken in an outbuilding early one morning, before sh was dressed and indeed before I was too. Both wandering about in our gowns. As you can see LL, hers was pretty short which put temptation in my way almost the whole time she wore it.  

Of course that was the intent on Daniele's part. We didn't get back to the house straight away she sort of bent forward, I undid her gown belt and my own and soon we were joined from behind having a good fuck in that old dairy house building. My hands had to hold on somewhere so I chose her breasts which were just the right size for my large-ish hands. Mutual satisfaction followed along with a shared shower and a second coming for Daniele.




London 2005

Ella owned what can best be described as a bed sit with one of the beds at the top of this ladder. It was in north London so some way out. We met at the insurance company's offices in the City back in 2004. Come 2005 I accepted Ella's invitation to visit and stay for a few days. she told me we would have to share a bed. Not an invitation I was going to turn down, so off I went.

The reason she is climbig the ladder? Ella said she had never had sex up there, only in the bed that folded way down on the main floor. I guess you would call the upper one some sort of mezzanine. She climbed up in those transparent, almost, panties and said if I followed her then I could remove them and 'have my way with her'. It was all a joke because that was Ella's intention all along.

I did remove her panties, her top was off when I got up there. Then basically we just got down to it. Between her legs and then her legs straddling me as she rode herself all the way to her third coming. I did wonder about the structure up there but it held out although the bed creaked in time with us.






Cambridgeshire

This lady is called Eva and I will mention her again in the last piece at the end of this blog. The photo was taken out in The Fens miles from anywhere. Her clothes are where I am standing and the piece of material happened to be on the back seat of her car.

It was her idea to strip off and pose nude. She rather liked the idea of it and the excitement of being naked outdoors. We even found a spot to make love. As Eva said having come this far with her nakedness she wasn't going to waste it and so I made her come on the ground in the lee of a hedge. Boy, did she moan and shout, but there was no one to hear her but me.

Eva worked at St John's College, Cambridge and I met her in the spring of 2006. This shot was taken that June.


Valencia, Spain 2008

This lovely lady has a French mother and a Japanese father, or rather had. When we crossed paths he had passed on. The combination of the two had produced this beautiful lady. Her name is Joie - Joy in English.

I met her in Valencia where I had an apartment until 2013. Once again, I'm not sure how I did it LL, but she ended up in her bed with me and said she enjoyed every minute of it wanting more while I was there. Next time I made it to Valencia in 2009, she was waiting for me, to caress her, tease her and consume her...that last phrase were her words. Having such a gorgeous body to pleasure was indeed a...pleasure.
Rennes, France 2008

Camille was a lady who knew how to come. Come to me, come to bed and come and comeLL. A real gusher who had everything to fully satisfy a man. Just two years after you and I was on God know's what number woman. It wasn't wild oats but whatever it was I was sowing them all over the place.

Camille is a very sexy French woman who I met while doing a little side tour from fulfilling client briefs and shoots. Fulfilling was the word in a lot of cases too. Fulling them up with me and filling them with my seed. Camille wanted me so it was very easy to agree, succumb or whatever. Great little body with boobs she loved me suckling on...or squeezing hard just before she came and gushed all over me. Very arousing. 

London 2005

One of my first invitations to bed with what might be termed a member of 'the upper classes'. She wasn't bad the first time in bed with her. Come the third time...three different occasions/weekends … she was pretty good. What you might call a six rising to an eight. By the time she was fully educated in 2007, I gave her 9/10. Not that she knew I was scoring her abilities, even though I was scoring. No name here - she was married, still is.







Rouen, France 2017

I went back to Rouen to look up this old friend, although I was invited of course. We first had what might loosely be called an affair back in 2008/9. She was married then, quite young in fact. When she knew I was going to be over there in 2017, she asked me to travel to Rouen to see her. She was divorced then and now living where you see her in the photo above.

Her ares was just a lovely as I remembered it along with beautiful, upturned breasts. I did in fact look her up. First from between her legs with my head on her 'nest' then when she hovered over me begging for her pussy to be 'eaten again.





Carcassonne, France 2016

Chantal, I don't think I will say any more given who she is. Not her real first name, LL. When it came to bed and sex she was one of the best 10/10.














Bologna, Italy 2009

Well that slipped off easily LL. Talk about demanding, Nicoletta was certainly that. She had woken me before six that same morning to take advantage of my EMHO and then just before noon I find her in this when eventually I find her in her rambling home. 

Guess what, she wanted to do it again just over five hours later and so we did. I actually took a video of my removing what little she wore and then...well then the videocam was left to run. Makes great view for me all these years later. !/10 (the exclamation mark is intended) for Nicoletta LL. Around four in the afternoon and then again at bedtime. It was a good thing I could keep up...in more ways than one and it was indeed a very good thing. 

I was surprised that I found myself fully recharged with my deposits on each occasion. Happily, or maybe not, I was on my way to Florence/Firenze so only stayed with Nicoletta three days. Oh...I knew her from London hence the connections....and connections!










Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Florida 2006

Scattered around LL - that was what I was with all the different women in my life, either briefly or longer term. Loraine, yes she did spell it that way, was one of a number of women scattered around Fort Myers and beyond that I had relationships with of varying lengths.

Over here, over there and also in Europe from 2007, it wasn't difficult at all to see each and every one of them from time to time. Most were more than happy with my comings and goings and our occasional  gettogethers. It suited them and it certainly suited me. Some were more clingy others just wanted sex. I let the clingy ones slide of course and then there were the ones in-between where we lasted months and in lots of cases years, despite my life style that led me to be 'absent' a fair bit.

Loraine was happy to hook up whenever I was there and we spent some good times together. One thing was for sure, she liked being fucked by an older man. Told me she had never come so many times as she did with me and under me.













Aylsham, Norfolk 2005

Her name is Karen. LL I leave you to figure out the rest.






 
Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany 2009

I titled this blog 'Rear View Attributes' for a reason and this view of  Hanne is a case in point. Nice tight buttocks and slender legs. That is not to say they weren't strong legs. When she wrapped them around me to hold me inside her, I certainly knew their strength. 

Once again a lady I had met before on business in Frankfurt. She had a place outside Freiburg and invited me there. At the time I was in Paris  dallying with another, but I made me excuses and joined Hanne. Her place was on the edge of the Black Forest. You can see a little in background of the photo above. It was also near a place called Titisee-Neustadt. Translated that means Titi Lake New Town, or City. When she told me the name of the lake I laughed. It took her awhile but Hanne finally figured what I was laughing at.

I saw a fair bit of that arse that long weekend LL along with her titties...or Titi's. Both the lake so named and Hanne's were lovely.







Near Sisteron, Provence, France 2008

Not a year in Provence LL, but a week with Becky in this place, which I rented for us. It had a pool of course and when we went it was hot and dry as you can tell from Becky's behind. I guess I don't have to explain why I took her with me - just one look at this rear view will tell you all you need to know. The front view was pretty darn good too!










Near Bourges, France 2008

Then later the same year after taking Becky to Provence, I found myself with this lovely client who had engaged me for a shoot. Engaged was the word too, she wanted me engaged with her starting right from when she crept into my bed on the first night of my stay there. Nude photos of  Aimée came naturally after our first night together. The one above was taken the morning after.

Another nice tight butt LL, complimented beautifully by the rest of her. Nice vine too. Did you know this region is famous for Sancerre? Maybe not, knowing what you drink. 








Oxford 2006

In late 2006 I attended a meeting at Cambridge University. St John's College to be precise, at the invitation of a lady I knew at the time. Among the many people at the event was an Oxford lady, Charlotte. I was in a sexual relationship with Eva the lady who had invited me.

During the course of the evening I was introduced to Charlotte, who based in Balliol College Oxford at the time. We talked she got a little  'tiddly' on the wine and said that she liked me and that I should come and see her in Oxford. As you can see LL she had a pretty superb figure. She gave me a card with her details on it and I did the same.

About a week later I drove to Oxford or more precisely where she lived. Charlotte was in her early forties then and I would say in her prime. She was of course quite sober when I arrived. I knew and know Oxford and the University quite well. I was first there in the earl seventies - for what reason, I can't say. As a result we didn't do the 'tour', but Charlotte knew the good eating places and that Friday she had booked an excellent restaurant. Great food, good wine and a walk back with her arm through mine made for a lovely evening.

The photo above was taken in her home when we arrived back there LL. Not  a bad finish to a very nice day.. The striptease had been preceded by a conversation that started with Charlotte saying that she had heard I was very good in bed and that she would like to find out for herself. She did that evening and the following morning. For an academic she was a very good lay 9/10 for effort on her part. She was also an eye roller when she came experiencing 'the little death' as they call it in France.

Like many of my invitations to women's homes then and even now, the underlying agenda has always included sex.




ῼ


Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment