Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Capturing a Mixture


For LL in the UK


A whole mix here of women you have seen before LL,  and some you haven't. I'm not going to write a lot, just let you view the photos and venues and wonder how I manage to capture so many different ladies … with my camera







Norwich 2004

One evening at Kate's place. Before the 'main event', but as you can see from the shot, it looked pretty promising...and it fulfilled its promise.







2006 Mahon, Minorca

I decided that year between various women to go to some places I never had the desire to visit before, just to see what those places were about. The Balearics were one such place and they proved fruitful if you know what I mean. 

Annika certainly had 'low hanging fruits' and I was invited to savour them one night after a rather alcohol laden session with her and her friends. Not only was I allowed the taste her 'fruits' I was also permitted to leave my seed too. Three nights of plowing the furrow ensured that LL.







Barnard Castle 2005

I took this shot of Jan in April of that year, after yet another dalliance on your part came to my notice. I think I have told you that there was code/software installed on your computer to collect data without your knowledge. That provided everything I needed to know and I could see just about everything too. It was easy to copy it over from your IP address.

Jan was someone you have sen before but not in this pose. This time she just about has her clothes on and also her spectacles.. Previously she didn't.

Once I started seeing other women, after your revelation in March 2004, it broke my journey home very nicely, you could say.






Durham 2005

Also April 2005 and a day or so after i saw Jan. This lady's name is Lucrezia and she was/is Italian and worked at the University back then. She is now in Milan and married.




Leeds 2005

The week following the two above. Terrible couch LL, but Kelly's body made up for it and the couch did take a pounding as did her bed. Kelly dated back to January 2005 when we first met up. Trying to keep all these women 'happy' was a task and a half sometimes, but boy it kept me fit! Kelly was very fit in both senses of the word. I've enjoyed some great women over the years, sadly you weren't one of them, for a variety of reasons.







California 2007

Now we jump forward a couple of years and you are well behind me now LL. Never look back they say and apart from these blogs for you LL, I haven't. Why would I? I have the perfect life and enjoy it enormously.

 I took this shot, poolside obviously, of  Marcie in May 2007 on my fairly lengthy stay in the State. I met her in of all places a shopping mall food hall LL. She had been amusing herself with some window shopping on what for her was a boring day. I was there to grab some lunch before going to the beach to amuse myself with a walk with camera in hand.

When I sat down with my lunch I was aware of a lady hovering around a table next to mine which needed clearing. The place was busy there were few tables free, if any. She stood with her tray, glanced at me, I smiled and gestured for her to use my table. It was a four seater and she took up the offer sitting opposite and diagonal to me.

I said hello. Marcie said hello and we introduced ourselves. During the lunch and conversation is when I found out she was only there window shopping having little to occupy herself. After the usual conversation that arises due to my then English accent, she asked what I had planned LL. I told her nothing very much maybe a walk along the shore. That was when she suggested I might like to use her pool and enjoy a drink there.

As you can see her face just about, (I've cropped it for obvious reasons), she wasn't unattractive. I know I thought at the time...what the hell, in for a penny in for a pound...or dollar. We left I followed her car the five or so miles to her home which turned out to be an upscale house of some size. Not a Hollywood mansion LL, but pretty darn good. I followed her into the house where she asked me to open a bottle of white wine while she changed. I did and she did. She wafted back into the kitchen area in a gown, ready for the pool.

I handed her a glass and brought mine outside to where we were to sit and enjoy our wine. I complimented her on what I had seen of her home and her backyard. Lots of greenery, not overlooked and sporting a nice pool. I asked if I could take some photos which Marcie agreed to. Not of her LL, but the garden and part of the house. I went back inside to fetch my camera. When I came out I was confronted by the naked nymph you see above, posing by the pool. She smiled, I smiled and I took her photo. Lots of them in fact.

There had been no swimming costume under the gown of course. As you can see she looked great. Nice figure and even though her breasts were on the small side they were very perky and as I found pout a little later, quite firm. After the shots she plunged into the pool. I had no swimmers of course so there was little alternative other than to join her naked in the pool.

We fooled around a bit and then embraced, my hands tracing her contours; hers exploring mine, quite intimately. That was it we emerged from the pool, towelled ourselves down and I followed her lovely ass into her bedroom. That was when I got my hands on those lovely firm boobs LL. Marcie just stopped in the bedroom and backed herself up against me, my hands tracked her thighs, then across the plain of her tummy until they found their home on the delightful mounds that were her breasts.

My hands fitted perfectly and so did something else a few moments later.







.

California 2007

Same year, but a little further up the coast and about three weeks later. This part of the shore was private and owned by the very wealthy lady you see prostrating herself above LL. Robyn liked to prostrate herself often and more than once at a time.

The morning I took this on the beach below her beautiful home, she had been wearing a loose fitting , flowing cotton dress with nothing underneath. After all we had been making love only twenty minutes earlier. We had walked down to the shoreline afterward and it was on the way back that she decided I should photograph her nude. The shot before had been of the waves crashing gently on the sand. Robyn said it remined her of her own comings a half hour earlier!

With all the se ladies I could tell you of my revisits but I think you get the picture LL. Once tasted they wanted more. They were all pretty attractive  so I wanted more too. What a great life released from any obligation to you. Your own fault of course, as ever.








California 2007

Another Californian, LL, and another pool. This time it is slightly south and west of San Francisco in location. The lady in view, along with her rather nice assets, is Sam. I got to stay over a few nights and then it was off down south to LA with a stop on the way, leaving Half Moon Bay and Sam behind. She had a very nice...behind.









Canterbury 1968

I was a mere twenty years old when Mary, a somewhat older woman 'lured' me over to her place in Wincheap (part of the City). Me on leave and Mary wanting to see me on the weekend. I say somewhat older, but she was only about twenty three herself and on the other score I didn't need luring. I had tasted her fruits and dipped into her pleasure well before LL.

Back then I could manage it twice almost immediately and then again in about an hour or so. I must have had a testosterone overload in those days. All of which explains why Mary wanted me...and I mean wanted. She was on the pill back then. I think it had only been available a few years, but it meant we could enjoy each other fully...and we did. I think I fucked her silly that long weekend and it was by necessity compressed into two afternoons and one evening. She was a great lay too. Looking at the photo of her above, taken in her parent's back garden, brings back some lovely memories.







Nottingham Hotel 2004

Jackie - always willing. I caught her, you could say just after she had returned from a vacation in Majorca - hence the 'white bits'. The chair is in my hotel room. We met via the Internet about a month before. I used to get to the hotel late morning having booked a room for a night. If my room was ready I could go to it. If not, a reviving coffee after driving from your place LL, and I would wander out into the city center, find somewhere for lunch and wait on Jackie. Then she would come...and come and come. It was almost a weekly coming throughout 2004. 

Couldn't quite make it every week and that dated from early April 2004. Before that I was a one woman man. You weren't a one man woman, so.....












Puerto Pollenca 2006

It was June  no that's not her name - and the first of two trips to PP on vacation. Funny I seemed to travel loads once you were out of my hair LL. I would happily have stayed with you if you hadn't played away and also committed. That wasn't to be and neither were you. Sad, but it has been your loss not mine.

The lady's name is Amanda The exact location is a patio completely hidden from any prying eyes, hence the state of Amanda's....undress. We enjoyed five very nice days there, away from it all. Amanda is woman I met in Norwich.









California 2007

Back to the Golden State again LL. I think I have gotten laid there almost as many times as I have in the UK...in the past. This youthful woman served me coffee for nigh on two months and in return, after we got to know each other I served -iced) her, to her delight. Mine as well, given she had a nice tight pussy and lovely breasts. Once bitten (or rather taken) she kept coming back for more …and coming and coming.









London 2006

Just one of those shots you have to take. The lady in question and the owner of these lovely breasts was Emma.








Norwich 2005

Not often one artist meets another and they end up working their own 'art' together, but taht is what occured when I met this thirty something lady called Laura. We swapped notes on watercolours, pastels and oils and then as these arty types do she wanted to get laid. To display her willingness she posed for the shot above without any prompting from me LL. Another nice tight pussy and a very athletic woman...very.

Cowgirl was her favorite position and boy could she ride...and moan!







 
France 2006

This is one of two women I was staying with near Rheims, France. The other one had gone to bed. It was a hot summer's evening and Pascale wanted me to take her photo. We had all been on the vino a fair bit which is why the third part of our trio had gone to bed. We slipped out into the garden away from the house. By then slip was the operative word. Pascale had one on and I found out nothing more. I was in shorts and that was about it as it was so warm.

The photo above is the result, or at least one of them, of our garden 'adventure'. Given she had stripped and I was pretty much there, we didn't waste the moment. We ended up having a good fuck, more or less stuck together with perspiration. Pascale was a great lay LL, then and on several other occasions.

When we got back to the house and were thinking of bed we crept upstairs and Pascale said she wanted to sleep with me. By that time the third member of our little party had stirred and joined us. A bit crowded in that king sized bed, but we managed. Afterward, we all fell asleep. Me, bracketed by the naked bodies of two lovely women. And...that was less than a year from when you went your way! I certainly landed on my feet LL...and my back...and their fronts!










Florida 2008

No names, no pack drill, as they say LL.







Montreal Canada 2008

Initially a commission for this French Canadian lady that, shall we say, progressed further than I ever anticipated. She is/was quite well known on this side of the Atlantic, so I'll leave things there.










Cannes, France 2017

Naughty, but oh so very nice. Her name is Nadia, in case you are wondering LL and this was taken just before breakfast one morning, at my villa.








Stalham, Norfolk 2004

One of my early black and white shots, right around the time you let slip your playing away that March in 2004. I thought your breasts were big, albeit heading south a bit, until I met Debbie.

The difference was immediately apparent when she stripped off at her place after a night out in Norwich. Hers held themselves up beautifully. I made a note at the time that the thought came into my head of a saying I once heard. That was , that anything bigger than a handful was a waste. I begged to differ - they were superb and I loved to watch them moving when I was thrusting and Debbie liked me thrusting lots and lots.








Mayfair, London 2009

I guess the less said the better here. Any clue given, read by another, other than you LL, could lead to a problem....







Macon, Georgia 2016

A close friend who had an appetite for older white guys and me in particular. At first Charmaine didn't know she had part of that appetite, but then she discovered she had. My obtuse narrative aside, she worked for one of our company based in Atlanta. She was on her own and I was at that time pretty much, so we consoled each other for want of a better phrase LL. Very nice it was too and I got to eat some great Georgia cooking prepared by her. Pretty good all round and Charmaine was all round in all the right places...she still is.









Skipton, UK 2005

There was nobody more surprised than me when I was approached, on the dating website I was using back then, by the lady above who was barely thirty. At the time I was pretty busy with all my ladies and was minded to let Alex down lightly, but she was insistent. I found out why when eventually we met and started out with sex together.

She was quite the nymphomaniac LL. An appetite for sex you wouldn't believe. When I waned she would use her mouth to re-erect me, if you follow. Sometimes she went the whole way with that too swallowing what she had teased forth. Beyond that it under me, on top of me, from behind, on my lap, standing on her kitchen table etc, etc. You get the picture I'm sure. I barely kept up.

As the photo I took during my second visit shows, it certainly wasn't the size of her breasts that was the draw. It was how much she wanted of me and me being fairly highly sexed rose to the occasion many a time.












Cambridge UK 2005

The loss of another white shirt to a lady called Claire who, at the time, was working in Clare College at the university. I was told by her not to comment on that point, but naturally it stuck in my mind.

She posed for this shot one Sunday morning, just after we had got up LL.










Buckinghamshire 2006

I was on my way to Cheltenham and then down to Bristol, when I decided why don't I 'kill tow birds with one stone', as the saying goes. Georgina a woman in her early forties (above) was insistent that she wanted to meet me. I had just signed off on the final works on my first Cambridge home - the town house, which was in fact a new build LL. You were partly right and wholly wrong as I also had Norfolk and the apartment in London.

The two birds thing was in fact three, so having finished things with the Cambridge house on the Friday I set off for Georgina on the Saturday arriving in time for lunch. The whole week was a case of three 'birds' not two LL, for there was a lady waiting for me in Cheltenham called Christine and another called Trish (Patricia) in Bristol. The name of the latter was pure coincidence.

Georgina's home was grand. An old Georgian rectory now her home with I guessed about four acres of grounds. She was divorced. Her children, two of them, were spending a week with their father in London, so we were alone in that big old place for the four days and three nights I spent there.

We ate lunch. Georgina walked me over her acres and we talked and talked. You know me - I can talk for England. Then we returned to the house I had coffee, Georgina tea. Then she showed me around the house, ending up inevitably on the floor that contained the bedrooms, where she showed me a bedroom that I dumped overnight bag in. She said she was going to change and went to her bedroom to the left of mine while I stood and viewed the garden from the window. A short while later she called me from the doorway.

Georgina hadn't changed …  but she had certainly changed out of her clothes. She wore a diaphanous negligee which was open all the way down …just. By this time in my life ex you LL, I was quite accustomed to women I met going straight to sex on the first day we met … and that was the case here.

Georgina stood absolutely still. I looked at her starting at her face and then all the way down. That negligee, LL, was open enough for me to see her cleavage with a glimpse of the swell of her breasts either side. I could just about see her breasts and her nipples were very prominent beneath. Ever downward went my glance across her tummy, past her navel to a streak of hair that was no more than a line, perfectly centered. Her legs weren't entirely covered and were long and slender. She stood there as I removed my shirt, unbuckled my belt.

Neither of said a thing. She was looking at me as I shed my clothes right down to my underwear, I was looking at her. I couldn't stop looking. It was the promise of things to come LL, and come they did, well and truly. By the time I reached just my underwear she shrugged the negligee off her should but still holding it more or less over her breasts, just above her nipples. I put my thumbs inside the waistband of my underwear and at that point she let the negligee drop to the ground in perfect synchronicity with my underpants.

We were all over each other in seconds, stroking, kissing caressing and squeezing. We made it to her bedroom where I was soon nestled between her thighs, nuzzling her boobs. We made love twice although she manage to come four times...the last being a real gusher.





Paris 2009

Don't think I need say too much more, do you LL. This lady was doing with me what her husband did with his mistress - except of course, I was single. Quite a lady.







Cannes 2017

I love this photo because of that top. I have cropped the photo of course as I have to protect my friends. Camilla was is always ready to pose for my camera providing she also gets the shots. She also likes shot of a different kind from time to time and I am only too happy to oblige. Can this lady moan...!!








Providence, Rhode Island 2008

Another beautiful woman LL. There have been so many and many more once I crossed the Atlantic. Laurie is a wonderful person who sort of befriended me in my early days in New England. At that time she lived close by my old place near Concord NH.

Apart from anything else about her, and she had a lot about her, she had/has the most gorgeous hair. I may be able to catch up with her when later this year, restrictions allowing. I don't think I have the explain how close our relationship was, do I.








Kent, UK 1971

This is a scan of a photograph, rather than a digital shot as most of my photos are since about 2000. I was home on leave in late 1970/early 1971 when I decided to look up a previous girl friend called Susan. 

Sue was two years older than me and when I was home she had returned from some vacation somewhere. I took the photo above during my four day leave, so I guess she had been somewhere to get a tan, although old photos have a tinge of orange about them. I had a good camera, even then and I'm impressed with the clarity of this shot. It was taken at a friends place whose parents were away and had been made available to us for the usual reasons...so we could fuck each other. Sue had a great body. I might have married at one point, but I had just met Gill in 1970 and fallen in love.

Much as I appreciated Sue and her assets, love won and I married Gill, LL...as you know.





 
Notting Hill, London 2009

Another client who hired my services as a photographer, under somewhat false pretences LL. She just wanted to get laid, to be fucked senseless as she put it when she lay back on her bed with her arms and legs wide apart in welcome and invitation.

No name in this instance except to say she had gone a fair time 'without' and was voracious in her demands when I met her. Greta breasts so pert, firm and responsive. Working on them ensure the 'door' below was more than ready to receive me. The door remained open three times that afternoon and then twice more in the evening. I didn't stay the night. I reckon I would have been exhausted if I had!

That was the first time I saw her...but not the last.







Brampton 2004

Let's just say Helen had no panties on when I took this shot with my small Canon camera, which I set aside almost immediately. I had no pants on either and my cannon was well into her porthole. Not her home, not somewhere I was staying, but at her office when the rest of the staff were out to lunch. Such sessions are always exciting...the fear of getting caught, the urgency of the moment.

Helen's skirt was up around her waist LL, while my trousers were around my ankles. Arms above her head as she felt my tip on her pussy, which is why I put the camera down straight after this photo.


 




St Louis, Missouri 2009

I had driven from Indianapolis to be with this lady LL, having flown to the former from Massachusetts. Jamie and I first met in New York at the beginning of 2009 and she had invited me to Missouri. I finally made it in the spring of that year. You could say that I had been preoccupied before then with other people of the female gender.

My trip was worth every minute of the time I had with Jamie, including the afternoon I took the shot above. Jamie was a woman who was a bit of a loner and was single. She was therefore really pleased when I visited and more than pleased when I satisfied her long outstanding need to have a man inside her.







London 2004

You may recall, or perhaps not, that in my role at the insurance company I had various meetings in London. What you may not know about them is that they occasionally necessitated overnight stays. This was one such stay in the March of that year. Emily was on the staff of our London office and we spoke frequently over the three years before se invited me to bed her.

Why so long? I changed roles and that involved more meets in London. Happily, that brought its own benefits in the shapely form of Emily. She liked my photos too!


Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

 

No comments:

Post a Comment