Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Yael


For LL in the UK

I have mentioned Yael in a previous blog and thought it might be an idea to let you see more of her and hear more about her.

Yael works in our office in Tel Aviv, Israel. She worked in our office back in 2010 when I made my first visit to our operation there. She was also assigned as my guide during my stay in Israel. I was there for I think about six days, before flying to London then back here to New Hampshire.

Being my guide was I think something that Yael hadn't been too enthusiastic about according to Avi, her boss, and the man who heads up things for us over there. Looking after an older man probably wasn't what she had in mind when she started work for us!

However when we met she was very polite and attentive, probably because she was under the eye of her boss. I spent several days on the business and then Sunday came around, Saturday being the Sabbath and Yael was assigned to entertain me over that day and the next. It all started with various bits of sightseeing and a trip to Jerusalem, which is about an hours drive from Tel Aviv. I let Yael drive me. 

We spent most of the day there LL and she certainly knew her way around, speaking English, Hebrew and Arabic. As the sun lowered in the sky we headed back to Tel Aviv in time for dinner to which I had invited her. 

In the course of that Sunday all her preconceptions about me had disappeared as we chatted freely, joked and laughed. Laughter LL is the key to life..keep laughing. You only saw me when I was still in the throes of bereavement, not the real me. Yael and got on real well, so much so that when we went to dinner at a restaurant of her choosing she took my arm. We went to a fine dining place called Mashya. It's still there too.

I walked Yael back to her apartment, received a kiss, a fleeting one for the evening and then made my way to my hotel, LL. I had arranged to meet Yael at her apartment the next morning.

I slept well and the morning came around. I made my way to Yael's modest apartment. She buzzed me in and I took the elevator to her floor. She was waiting for me at her door in her dressing gown. I aksed if she slept well after yesterday's jaunt to Jerusalem and with a mischievous smile on her face she told me she would have slept better with someone in her bed!

I am pretty used to women coming onto me LL and definitely was by 2010. Life is too short to let opportunities pass you by, so I rose to her playful banter. Our repartee flowed back and forth while she provide me with coffee. It was obvious she was wearing very little under her gown by now having bent forward in front of me several times. Yael was tempting me and it worked. I wanted to take her to bed. The very words she used later. 

But first she said she wanted to tease me and that I could photograph her while she did. I asked her, LL, why she was attracted to me and she told me that I turned out to be nothing like the 'older' man she was expecting to 'chaperone'. Apparently, once again my smile, my charm and my green eyes did it....and later something else entirely.

The teasing started and with no inhibitions LL. See the first few shots I took, below. I was right no bra under the gown but she did have her panties on, but not for long and she liked displaying her pussy to evoke the right reaction from me. I reacted for sure, like any red-blooded male would













Once Yael was on her bed there was no holding her back (although I did hold her down later). Some women LL are so hungry for sex they are just gagging for a man to couple with them. Yael was in that category and it was me that was somewhat surprised to find myself standing there in my boxers watching this young woman getting very frisky and aroused, to say nothing of my own arousal.

After what I can only term some prancing about the bedroom and bed showing herself to me and the camera for about five minutes. she settled down on the bed and sat there with her legs wide apart inviting me to a) take photos, and b) take her.

As you can see below I took shots of her and her pussy, getting closer and closer until I was looking right at her open lips...and I don't mean the pair on her face. That was it for me and for her. I was kneeling between her legs, having disposed of my boxers. My erection full on and my mouth and tongues massaging her lips down there and her opening. Her hand was on my head gently keeping me in pace, her legs wide apart and her voice uttering a stream of mmm's.

I kept licking while her juices flowed around my mouth, then gradually I moved to where she wanted my attentions most (she told me!) A shudder at my first gentle touch on her clit and then it started to erect itself quite quickly -faster than most women I've had the pleasure of. My tongue circled it, stroked it, flicked it's tiny protruding tip. Groan s were now emanating from Yael's mouth. I reached up and squeezed her small boobs in turn while quickening my efforts on her clitoris and then she started.

Her climax came quickly. I knelt up and watched as she went through the throes of her ecstasy. I think I enjoyed her orgasm as much as she did. There is something very satisfying about seeing a woman truly satisfied. Her tight pussy (I found that out quite quickly) was wet open and dilated. Yael look down at my erection and said for me to 'give it to her'. I did.

Sliding forward we lined up and after a little adjustment I slipped into her which brought a small gasp and a louder mmm. Slow and sure, I thrust to the appreciation of Yael. 'That's nice, oh so nice' she told me LL. 'You are very thick, I can feel every part of you'.

I looked down at this young woman as I continued to thrust LL she was smiling until my thrusts came down on her clit, then her mouth started to form an 'O' and so did her voice - 'Ohhh, ohhh, ohhhhh'. I knew I had her 'running' again, so I upped my game and thrust faster. Yael pulled me down onto her, her legs wrapping themselves around my body. We were one at that moment and she was coming again and so was I. As I thrust harder and harder she dug her nails into my back, shouted 'Yes, oh yesss!' and something in Hebrew and she came. I felt my seed rushing up my erection and then out and inside her. I was throbbing inside her squeezing it all out and Yael loved it, LL, every minute of our sex.

We stayed coupled, locked like that for several minutes until her legs released me and I rolled off her. Do you know what her first words were LL? I tell you ...

....'Where did you learn how to make love like that?' Sound familiar? I've had that phrase or similar repeated to me hundreds of times...literally.
















After that little exercise and a shower, we went out for the day. She was, after all, supposed to be showing me around and letting me see the sights! The day had started well.

It was hot, I recall that, so a shirt and chinos my choice for that day were just about right.

Yael wore shorts and a loose sleeveless top. We spent the morning meandering, talking, taking coffee and then later lunch. To be honest I was more interested in yael than seeing the sights, but we went through the motions until after lunch when the heat really increased. Yael suggested we went back to her apartment and her AC. I was more than happy to agree.

Needless to say LL, Yael had more exercise, more photos in mind. I certainly wasn't going to complain and I didn't.

Yael spread herself but not her legs on the bed and I took a few shots, some of which appear below. Then up they came, her legs, inviting me 'in'. How could I resist LL especially when I saw that inviting pussy again. This time I dispensed with the licking and aroused her through massage. The massage and fondling of her tits and her pussy. Having got her nipples erect, she really enjoyed the pussy massage and the finger fuck that had her juices flowing little lady from the NW.

Then it was once more a question of the pleasant , very pleasant task of negotiating her tight pussy. Like a well oiled torpedo I was in again to a small gasp from Yael. This time she was far more active and was thrusting her hips up onto me. I let her control things for a while and concentrated on her smallish but quite responsive breasts LL. they certainly were't anywhere near the size of yours, but then they weren't 'heading south' either.

I had provide my erection and Yael was working it for all she was worth. Later that night she would ride me, but for now it was her thrusting upward. Even though she was a lot younger than me she couldn't keep that pace up from beneath me for too long and she settled back on the bed leaving me to finish things for her...and I did.

As she watched me moving in and out of her, slipping and sliding in her juices her face changed as she felt her orgasm rising....'Oh, Oh, Ohhh', she uttered LL. Getting there, but not quite at her desired destination. I thrust faster and more firmly coming down on her clit until she did the exploding and came. Her face was quite red LL and her stomach cramping as I watched. I stopped thrusting, although I hadn't come myself.

We had hatched a plan ...a game play if you like. Read on below...













I will just comment on these two shots which I took just after what occurred above that afternoon. I thought you would like to see a very satisfied woman...and Yael was satisfied, but not entirely spent....













About an hour later, she was up for more....or rather down. I hadn't ejaculated during our last session of lovemaking so I still had plenty to give. Given my bankers background everything and every woman I 'do' with interest and am always willing to make a deposit before withdrawal.😉

The 'game plan' was that Yael wanted me to take her from behind. She said only one other had done it to her and she thought I might be pretty good at it (!?!) Little did she know LL...rather like you. You didn't know half or even a quarter of my life...and I had intended that for security reasons. Proved right, wasn't I.

Back to Yael and her back. She gave me a fine display of her pussy from behind before I put the camera away - see below. With little experience of this position LL, I told her to knell near the edge of the bed and put her head down and her butt up. She complied and like a homing missile I entered her. A little adjustment to make sure she was comfortable and we were away.

It was pretty frenzied. She wanted it fast and so within about a minute my groin area was slapping against her buttocks quite fast, again and a gain. I can keep going for a reasonable time, as you may recall...although it must be a distant memory now. I did on that occasion. I looked at her as I fucked her. Her hands gripping the bedclothes her head turned looking back at me. It was getting there for her her face told me that LL. At first she had smiled up at me but now there was that litle frown a lot of women have when they are climbing the hill to their orgasm.

Her shouts to told me she was in that zone where she didn't know whether she wanted it to end or continue. I continued. Holding her hips tightly to stop her sliding forward I went into overdrive and she came...whoosh, did she come and at that point I couldn't stop what was happening with me as I made a very large deposit inside her. We had both come together. As the man once said, 'I love it when a plan comes together'

Our plan went very well and the comes together bit was superb.

I stayed that night in her small apartment in that bed. The next day I made my way to my hotel, early. I changed and went into the office. Yael arrived with the others later and when no one was looking just smiled at me. Avi asked how we got on in Jerusalem and around Tel Aviv. I told him fine, just fine. To this day I don't think he knows of our weekend together in Yael's apartment.

I engineered a stay in New York, for Yael about three months later. My turn to be the host....









Another lady, another town, another country LL...and to think I was supposed to settle with  you a lying woman who was prepared to lay herself for other men when purporting to be attached to me. Boy, am I glad I manipulated you into leaving! Close shave and half, I'd say!! All your own fault LL and you might have had a wholly different life to the one you inhabit now.

I moved on before you ever knew it and several hundred women later, I am as happy as can be.




Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©




No comments:

Post a Comment