Monday, April 20, 2020

Attese Fiduciose

For LL in the UK


This time I will just give you the locations and dates LL of some more of my black and white shots over the last seventeen years. You could say this collection is on the large side of things. As they say over her....enjoy....particularly the last one!












To start with, an old one that I have enhanced and improved with Photoshop. Taken in 1970 in Devon. We had put into Devonport Naval Base for some R & R. Jenny was my R & R. Wonder where she is now...

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤







Yet another one from the past. This is a girl called Coral who I usurped from her then boy friend. The pho was taken in Herne Bay in late 1969...you would have been fifteen going on sixteen. I was twenty one.

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤







Singapore girl. You know what they say about us navy types - a girl in every port. Not quite true in my case but I tried to live up to it. Early 1969 when we docked in Singapore while on a Far East posting. I'd forgotten how big her boobs were until I dug this one out. She must be a granny by now.

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤






A selfie from 2007. Natalie a woman I met in Poole Dorset while looking at property in Sandbanks.

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤








This 'accommodating' lady is Helen. The photo was taken in Richmond, North Yorkshire. No need to explain what is happening here is there LL The year, I nearly forgot...it was 2004. More nice large boobs for me to 'feast' upon.

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤







My New York friend in 2018. Pleased to see me as you might guess and me pleased to see her LL...and a few other actions.


⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤







London studio shot 2017. Amazing what women will do in front of the camera isn't it LL. This is Eleanor. It wasn't just what she did in front of the camera either. She was quite, shall we say compliant and indeed pliant, away from the camera.

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤







Cindy and the cinder blocks. Florida 2005. Her boobs were like heaven to touch, fondle and squeeze., so was the rest of her. No wonder I manufactured your departure when I could lay women like this and honest women, more to the point.



⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤












Japan 2007  and the lovely Sakura LL. Such a beautiful view as she sat on me. Then down came those breasts....

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤







This one was sent to me by what you might call a 'desperate' lady. We had been chatting on the Internet in 2004. After receiving that shot and two others, I declined the 'offer'. Her name was Marilyn.



👎👎👎👎👎








On the other hand I didn't decline this lady when she stripped off and lay back on her couch in Islington London in 2006. Her name is Anne.

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤












The year here is 2007 and the location is just outside Baton Rouge Louisiana. The lady with the perfect boobs is Lindsay. The rest of her was equally as attractive too and she liked to 'ride' lots.


⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤






2019 Knightsbridge and a very satisfied house guest who goes by the name of  Rachel. You can't see them but she has a big pair LL and thighs that could crush me. Lovely body.


⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤






Something and somebody a bit closer to home - yours. This lady who will remain nameless, I met in your City in late 2004. To say she was a good lay would be an understatement she was superb and knew how to please me enormously. No early withdrawal stuff either. I came on those boobs a few times and she loved it.

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤








Just a photo shoot for a pretty young lady. This is as far as she went with any sort of nudity. Berkshire 2006. name is Kiera.

~~~~~~~~~~








Cannes 2018, just prior to a joint shower with this buxom German lady whose name is Annika.


⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤







Twins, Rhode Island USA 2009. Need I say more....

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤







Another shot of the lady who appears in my blog Cloudless Skies. Looking just as good here as she does there! Flawless skin and a body to die for LL, and those breasts and nipples, need I say more....

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤








Another selfie. This time from a French lady in Paris called Eva. It was sent to me last year and received the black and white treatment upon receipt.

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤








A sunny afternoon in Cannes with two housemates. The year is 2018 and they are Manon top and Nina facing. I bet you are wondering how does a guy like me end up sharing a vacation, a home and a bed with these two ladies. Keep wondering...


⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤





This was taken in California 2018. The lady was a little large for my taste, but an important client who wanted to get laid, so I succumbed and it was a lot better than I imagined it would be. Her tits went a long way to making up for some slight imperfections elsewhere.

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤








A short vacation in Switzerland with Ellie in 2009 I remember thinking while we spent more time in the bedroom than perhaps we should, how did I suddenly get so lucky as to have all these women ready to be pleasure. One recommendation leading to another was part of it. Photography being the catalyst LL, and yes she was an excellent lay way out of your class both physically and socially.

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤






More California Dreamin', LL. This is Janey, not a client, but a friend and lover This shot taken at her home in Santa Barbara in 2018

⚤⚤⚤⚤⚤






There's a whole story attached to this shot. It was taken back in 2004 at my home in Norfolk.

First of all, I took up art around that time although it was early days for me then and I was busy re-honing skills I last used in my late teens/early twenties. The equipment was all neatly stored away when you visited LL. Secondly, a lady called Paula, who I have mentioned in an earlier blog, was recommended to me. She was an artist in her spare time and was willing to help get up to scratch again. There was a quid pro quo. Can you guess what that was LL? No? Then I will tell you very briefly.

In exchange for her lessons I satisfied her physical needs. Paula is attractive (still) and was then around thirty, so to give her what she wanted in exchange for some art lessons was a no-brainer. All after March 2004 and your revelation of course.

The woman above was introduced to me by Paula, but I didn't know it until I received a phone call out of the blue from her. Her name is Christine or Chrissie as she preferred. She was probably a year younger than Paula, but right now that is a guess on my part.

Anyhow, I picked up the phone when it rang and it was Chrissie. She explained that she was a friend of Paula's and that Paula had told her about me. She said that she was starting out on photography and knew I was relearning that too. Years ago LL I even developed some of the older photos I have posted in various blogs. She wondered if she might come over and we 'could compare notes' - her exact words. I had no idea of what she was like or what she looked like. I said OK and we fixed a day and a time.

I then promptly phoned Paula to check Chrissie out. She was genuine according to Paula, although when I asked her about Chrissie's photography skills she seemed, on reflection, to have been a bit evasive. I thought nothing of it at the time.

Chrissie duly arrived on the morning of the appointed day in September 2004.

She was young and slim...and attractive.

Chrissie was also bubbly and personable and I liked her right away. I showed in into my home and we stood in the kitchen as she talked away. Chrissie sure could talk LL...but not all the time. After I made us both a drink. A Coke for her, coffee for me. We took a seat in the day room ... off the kitchen, if you recall. Also if you remember there were two couches in there. She sat on the large one and I sat on the smaller one.

It was then that it occurred to me that I had seen no camera. I mentioned it to Chrissie and she said she thought 'we' could use my camera and I could show her how to set the correct aperture etc. Furthermore she said I could take photos of her if I wished. Not such a bad idea given that she looked pretty good to me LL.

We decided where and I set up my tripod and camera. I took a number of shots of Chrissie, showed her the results and the settings then let her take a few and see the results. They were fine and she picked up the meaning fairly quickly. One thing. Every time she bent down slightly to look through the viewfinder, she flashed a view of the top of her breasts and the black bra she was wearing. She undoubtedly knew what she was doing as well.

I didn't have to wait long to find out. Chrissie was flirting with me. She leaned in close when I showed her the camera controls and setting. Her hands on my shoulder  as we both looked at the window on the camera top as I explained the different modes etc. Her body was pressed against my side, her hair and face inches from mine.

'Would you like to photograph me in my underwear', she asked.

I said that would be great, so she stripped her skirt and top off and in black panties and bra sat on a chair and posed for a number of shots. Things were warming up and it was obvious she wanted to get laid. We moved the cameras and tripod upstairs to my bedroom. I say cameras because one was a digital camcorder I didn't have the Panasonic professional one or the Sony then, but I did have a smaller version...still have. I set up both cameras. The video camera on the video tripod of course.

Why you might ask, but also know the answer LL. It wasn't the first time I had set up the camcorder and I could show you that as a fact. It sometimes pays to have  a record of 'events', especially those one features in and his partner, whoever that might be. Some loved a record, but one or two were not aware. Whether that includes you...well you may never know. Sound is recorded as well.

Chrissie had asked me to video what we were about to embark on, hence the set up. She  had a little fantasy she wanted to play out first though which leads me to the photo above. I had left two paint brushes on the drawer unit in the bedroom. She produced an eye cover from her purse (handbag - I've been her quite a while now), the type they hand out on planes. Then to my surprise she stood up removed her panties revealing a whisper of pubic hair sat down and put the eye cover on. '

'Use the brush and tease me, arouse me, make me wet', Chrissie said. That morning LL was turning out to be something else. The shot above is a frame taken from the video shortly before I removed Chrissie's bra. You can see the effect the brush had on her nipples. I had stripped off by now and she enjoyed playing with but not at that point seeing my erection.

We continued and I still have all on video carefully stored away (with others). To begin with it shows my. head out of shot carefully applying the brush to her breasts and nipples. then she slumped down in the chair that I sued to keep in the bedroom so her legs were stretched out and apart. I was standing between them. that's the same chair you used to put your clothes on before you jumped into bed with me.

Next I stroked the brush along Chrissie's thighs, first on the outside then on the inside. I observed a physical change to her pussy as I did. then back to her nipples. She said it was very nice, very nice LL and the fact she couldn't see where the brush would go next heightened the experience. The next place was her pussy itself slowly with a feather like touch I let the soft bristles whisper along her crack.

At that point the mask came off and she leaned forward taking my erection in her mouth. She had great lips - facial ones. She almost had me on my way before she stopped. I was weeping a little semen I recall and Chrissie, well she was dripping her juices. Time for us to connect and we did. She climbed on the bed opened her legs wide and held them apart as we connected. Her pussy was
tight-ish but accommodating. and was quickly inside her.

That was accompanied by a wee gasp LL. Most women do gasp, I've found. maybe it is my thickness, who knows. While I slowly thrust she said that she was on my bed under false pretences. Paula had told her how fantastic her sex with me was and unbeknown to Paula Chrissie wanted to see if it was true. As far as Paula was concerned from my point of view, Chrissie did really come out for a camera lesson. The fact that she came was by the way and i never mentioned it to Paula because I wanted to fuck her again.

II guess you could call it degrees of separation LL, not in the proper sense, but sexually. So paula never knew about Chrissie,. Neither knew about Kim or the two Denises, or Cathy, or Helen or Trish etc. You never knew about any of them. Ever felt a fool - you certainly were when you tried to deceive me.

Back to Chrissie lying on her back beneath me and wanting my full length to explore her pussy. I think at first she wanted me to be fast but then as I slowly thrust and explored, maintaining my erection throughout, she moaned and mmm'd copiously...rather like the juices flowing around my cock. In and out LL, regular as clockwork. It wasn't like I didn't know what to do it was rather a case of who. So many women that first year and I had had no idea they were out there.

Chrissie lay there with her eyes open. Two thirds of women close their eyes when they are being fucked, in my experience, but cassie seemed to love watching me sliding in and out of her. We came to a point where she started moaning a lot more and I took that as a hint that she was coming. Sure enough she started shouting 'Yes, oh yes, yessss!', and then she came. I think there was some surprise that I didn't, that I remained hard and erect still inside her as she cramped through her orgasm.

'Oh God', she said. 'That was sooo good and you are still as hard as a rock'.

'Feel like riding me', I said and withdrew and rolled off her and onto my back. She straddled me and lowered her wet and sticky pussy down onto me. That was nice too LL, seeing those lips envelope me. My next treat were those breasts and Chrissie's nipples. While she started a slow canter astride me, I fondled and her breasts. Nice and firm and those nipples at attention. Very suck-able LL.

Chrissie's canter straddled across me turned into a gallop and she was rocking to and fro furiously. Her boobs were bouncy up and down, but being young and firm held their shape. She slowed momentarily and leaned over me giving me the opportunity to suck on her tits. What a pleasure that was. Then she was off again and this time heading fr the heights. I also felt myself coming. Chrissie shouted out as she came and I let out a full on grunt as I released myself inside her.

We collapsed or at least Chrissie did. She had sheen of perspiration on her body and particularly her breasts which I caressed gently as she lay alongside me on the bed. It was late morning now,pretty much lunchtime. We dressed in a manner of speaking and I fixed a light lunch (can't recall what it was now). We ate at the day room table. Me in my boxers and Chrissie wearing just her panties.

After lunch and a drink, we lounged a while in the day room. Chrissie sat on the large couch with me, her legs curled under while she talked. Being a red-blooded male, I found it hard to concentrate all the time facing, more or less, her bare breasts. She knew it of course. Then there was her lacy panties that didn't hide that much especially around the crotch and from the back. However, I restrained myself into the afternoon, until Chrissie slid her hand down inside my boxers and I returned the favor. Off came my boxers and off came her panties.

We didn't make it to the bedroom this time. I knelt on the floor, between her legs and you could say licked her into shape. I made her come by paying full attention to her clitoris with my tongue LL. That little exploration and the explosion that Chrissie had as a result, left me with an erection that wanted to find a home. It did.

She hadn't been taken from behind apart from once which she said was far from satisfactory. Apparently, this time it was the opposite according to her...and her reactions. She loved me fucking her from behind and was in quite a frantic state just before she came.

One other request she had that day was to have me come on her breasts. I withdrew before I reached the point of ejaculation. Chrissie lay full length on the couch nearest the patio doors that you once knew and helped me reach my climax with her hand> Then I shot all my semen straight onto her breasts and she watched it flow over them slowly. then she took some on her fingers and licked it. I thought that was it it but then she sat up and used her mouth on my cock to lick me clean.

What a day LL, but then there were many similar ones after Chrissie with a plethora of other women. Some with the same 'tastes' sexually, others liking different things. One thing though, each and every one has been satisfied. I've lost count over the years since you, but I could count them all up.

One last word. Back then, I used a Dictaphone to record my 'notes' of each woman and each lay, including you LL. Latterly, there have been other means of keeping a 'record' of my encounters. I'll leave you to figure that out.


Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment