Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Cathy H


For LL in the UK


I thought just after penned the blog relating to Ginny, I would give you Cathy, another blonde. The H is my reference to distinguish her from the other Cathy's I have known and those I still know. 

Cathy doesn't hail from my neck of the woods here in the NE USA, but from somewhere a bit closer to your home LL . She was then living near Hexham and I first met her in 2004. Not difficult to meet up on my supposed journey home. I say supposed, as those journeys were often delayed by a day or two. The first four shots were taken in her garden in 2004. The remainder in Spain in 2006.

I was surprised way back in 2004 when she said she would like to meet having chatted via the Internet and a certain website for some time. So, I made my way to Hexham one Wednesday to meet her. Why Wednesday? That was because Monday and Tuesday night of that August week I had been with someone else, near Penrith, who was pleading to be ...ummm...serviced.

Cathy already knew a bit about me of course (including my interest in photography) but only a bit. I was cautious about how much I told you and I was cautious with all the others too LL. It proved to be the right decision with you, didn't it.

I stayed the Wednesday and Thursday with Cathy and then headed back to you for lunch on the Friday. Wednesday night I was offered accommodation in Cathy's spare bedroom, although that didn't last more than twenty minutes before she crept into my bed. At 4'6", the bed not Cathy, it was very cosy, up close and personal especially as she wasn't wearing a stitch. What followed LL is obvious and it was done twice before we slept.

The following morning is when I took the shots below...











They were all taken with a simple 50 mm lens.

We had been seeing each other off and on all through the rest of 2004 and all of 2005. In 2006 I was no longer making regular trips north, although I did make a number. I recall when you handed back the ring. The next morning I was in bed with Cathy in Hexham. I thought it was poetic justice that you treated me so coldly only for me to be warmed by someone with a far more generous and trustworthy heart. You were a foll then, in your past and now.

Below are some of the shots from our Spanish vacation taken in 2006. We had a great time. One of the best holidays Cathy had ever had, she told me. I do try and make the women in my life happy LL, even you, but you just took and gave little.

Cathy was in a very naughty mood that afternoon. We had a private garden and pool in the villa I had rented and she wore little or nothing outside (and inside). She dared me to take photos of her pussy while she crouched down by the garden wall. I love a dare and so I did...as you can see in the first three shots





Doing that turned me on, I can tell you and I also knew she was playing with me. It didn't go unnoticed by Cathy that by the time I had taken those shots I had a 'hard' on beneath my shorts. What little she was wearing came off and she lay back on the large bench in the garden legs apart. If it had been anywhere else but that bench I would have mounted her there and then, especially when she used her hands to show me her pink entrance. Then she knelt up and showed it all from the other view...behind.

Below are the shots I took of those moments before we went inside and spent the afternoon, or what was left of it, fucking each other silly. At least I fucked her silly. You should have seen her the three times she came, shouting, screaming, moaning, groaning and coming.

Later that year I had Carole doing the same thing, but in Majorca. She used to get very wet, very quickly LL and had a very generous pussy and a generous attitude to access.












I guess the main physical things about Cathy were/are her lithe body, firm perky tits, tight pussy (very nice😜) and her hunger for sex. Quite an athletic week all told.



Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment